Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Michael And Chelsea: Chapter One

12
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Ever since they first met at Wisconsin Dells, Chelsea and Michael had been dating and enjoying every day of it. However, after six months, dating long distance was wearing at them. It was only a six-hour drive, but they both knew in their hearts where their future would be. After talking about their options, they agreed the best solution was for Chelsea to make the move to Wisconsin.

They had spent time with each other over the last few months, and each other's kids, and Michael's grandson. Chelsea was one year younger than his oldest daughter, Gracie, and the same age as his other daughter, Jamie, but was ten years older than his son, Corey, who was fourteen. Chelsea had a daughter, Molly, and a son, Wesley, who were only three and two years old.

Even with having met each other’s kids and the kids having all met each other, Michael and Chelsea decided the best thing to do before the move would be to take a vacation. Keeping fun at the top of the list for everyone, they decided on Gatlinburg, TN. They booked a house to rent, Michael and his kids planned their flights, while Chelsea was going to drive with her kids as it was close enough for her to do so. 

The night before their trip was Chelsea's twenty-fifth birthday day. It comforted her knowing it would be the last one alone. She had been packing her bags for the trip, and boxes for the move, as she would be moving just a few days after they got back.  There was a knock at her door; when she opened it, there stood Michael and Corey! Her face lit up as she hugged them both, and kissed Michael. 

"What are you doing here!?" Chelsea shrieked with joy.

Michael responded, "Well, we couldn't let you celebrate your birthday alone, and definitely didn't want you having to drive tomorrow by yourself." 

"Well, get in here," Chelsea said, as Molly and Wesley came running around the corner to greet Michael and Corey. The kids had instantly taken to Corey as a brother, and Michael as a dad they didn't have. After everyone got over the shock and excitement of the unexpected arrival, they got to work packing boxes and cleaning up until the only things left were the mattresses on the floors of the bedrooms. 

That evening after dinner, Chelsea made the guest room up for Corey and kissed him on his forehead, and then went to her bedroom. Chelsea curled up into Michael's arm and said, "I cannot believe you came here to surprise me. You don't know how much that means to me, I was thinking about how it would be my last birthday alone, now it isn't. I love you so much."

Michael kissed her lips, softly but with passion. He softly spoke, "I know. I couldn’t leave you alone, you're my world. I wanted to be with you."

With one last kiss, they dozed off to sleep.

It was morning but Chelsea didn’t want to get out of bed just yet. She wasn’t even sure if she was awake or still in between dreams. Lying on her side she knew it was grey and rainy; she didn’t even have open her eyes to know. She could hear the soft rain against the window – the perfect weather to stay cuddled in bed.

As she settled deeper into her pillow and comforter she could feel a warmth develop within her, a feeling of arousal. Chelsea could feel her nipples become hard as they brushed against her tank top, but then she felt Michael's arms wrap around her, one underneath, curled and holding her right breast, and another wrapped around her waist, on her thigh, close to her mound and treasure.

Chelsea became more aware of her senses, but still not wanting to wake up. Through her shorts she could feel something very hard up against her backside, a throbbing, almost thumping between the cheeks of her ass.

She decided to snuggle closer against the thumping, and then she felt his arms pull her closer against her.

His hand began to play with her nipples, first teasing them through the tank top, and then sliding underneath her shirt, cupping and squeezing her breasts, circling and flicking her nipples.

She was startled and let out a quiet gasp as she felt his hand slide between her thighs as he gently lifted her right leg. Chelsea could feel the stiffness of his cock strain against the fabric of their shorts; she could feel his fingers trace up under the hem of her shorts and over the inside of her thigh.

Michael nibbled on her neck between the soft gentle kisses he was placing on his way to her ear. He kissed her ear before whispering, "Good morning, Sexy."

Chelsea craned her neck into him, running her hands through his hair. Kissing the underside of his chin, which was full of stubble, she softly spoke, "Good morning, Handsome."

Michael continued to play with her treasure under her shorts and her breasts. Chelsea started to moan, "Mhmm, Michael, that feels so good." Michael was enjoying the warmth and reaction that she was sharing. He could feel how the lips of her pussy were becoming more swollen and moist. As he traced the line between her thighs, her waist, her mound, he could feel her opening her legs. With her hand, Chelsea took and moved his directly above her clit, and together they began to play and enjoy the pleasure and passion that had begun.

Michael made Chelsea cum all in her shorts, but she needed more. She got up and threw her shorts off, and straddled him. Michael, only in boxer briefs was hard against her bare pussy lips. She playfully ground against his package. With a flirtatious smile, she arched her back, lifted her arms over her head taking her tank top off at the same time. She tossed it just above Michael’s head and then leaned toward him. Her breasts taunted him as she expertly dangled them above his face. He pulled her down onto him, so he could have her breasts. 

With his face between her soft, plump mounds, he craned his neck to the left and played and nibbled her right breast. He craned to the right and did the same with her left breast. Circling her nipples with his tongue, gently squeezing each breast, Michael indulged in the firm but soft, supple feel of her breasts. Chelsea's moans grew louder with every second of attention he gave her breasts.

PlayFulErica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayFulErica

She couldn't take it any longer. She pulled away from him and pulled his boxers off with one tug. "I NEED you inside me," Chelsea cried.

Michael had a huge grin on his face as he said, "Where do you want me?" 

Chelsea said, "Anywhere, and everywhere."

With that, Michael ordered her to get on all fours, facing away from him. Having spent several nights here at her house, he knew that the bedside drawer held lube, along with her favorite pink vibrator; he grabbed both. Chelsea smiled seeing what he grabbed, while her mind was spinning with ideas and thoughts, wondering what he had planned.

It wasn’t so much what he had planned – it was pure passion and desire that led him. He grabbed the lube, and pressed himself against her firm ass, but did not allow himself entry. He drizzled the lube down her cheeks, watching it cover both her beautiful ass and flow over the head of his cock. Once he felt there was enough lube, he massaged it on himself and her, and without warning shoved his cock into her. Chelsea gasped as Michael’s cock went balls deep; she could feel them up against the lips of her pussy. Michael began making long slow strokes, making Chelsea moan softly. 

Michael played with her clit and fingered her pussy until she was on the verge of cumming, and stopped with his cock as deep as it could be. Her eyes still closed, head on the pillow, she moaned, craving more. While she was distracted, Michael grabbed her vibrator and shoved that into her tight, warm pussy. 

"Oh. Fuck. Ahh. Oh my God! Yeeesss!" Chelsea cried with delight, eyes opening wide in surprise. 

Michael turned the vibrator on high and thrust into her ass even harder. Chelsea was moaning and gasping loudly. Michael grunted, "Yeah? You like that? Want me to cum in your ass?"

Chelsea thrust and bucked hard back against his cock and screamed, "Yes! YES! Oh my God! FUCK me!"

Michael stopped thrusting into her ass but did not leave her. He focused on ramming her pussy with the vibrator. Chelsea was so close to cumming, and Michael could sense it. He turned the vibrator off and pulled it out of her along with his cock. Chelsea rolled onto her back, bewildered and panting. He taunted her, took his sweet time putting them away in the drawer. All while Chelsea lay on her back and fingered herself, watching him painfully taking his time. 

Michael crawled back onto the bed. Working up between her legs, he kissed her inner thighs and then traced her slit with his tongue. He continued to kiss his way up over her tummy, her breasts and her neck. Finally, he lay on her, her legs spread, both of them naked, bare of all clothes, clothed only in passion, desire and love. He kissed her lips as his cock rested against her pussy lips. Chelsea ran her fingers through his hair.

Michael slowly pulled away from her kiss and, looking deep into her eyes, guided his member to her entrance and pushed him inside her. Chelsea gasped in delight as her treasure trove completely engulfed his entire length. She loved the way he felt inside her. 

Michael looked into her eyes, "Are you sure you're ready for this?" Michael asked, remembering all of a sudden that they had talked two weeks before, and they decided to have her quit the pill. They wanted a baby and decided to put it into God's hands. 

Chelsea smiled wildly and said, "More than ready, give me your seed."

With that, Michael pulled back and then thrust hard into her. With wild abandon, every thrust taking Michael balls deep inside her. Chelsea grabbed at the sheets beside her, clenching them into her fists. They were both on the verge of cumming. Chelsea started to cum, "Oh fuck! Yes, uhh! Ahh! Yes!" 

Even with the extreme orgasm that overcame her, Chelsea could feel what was about to happen. Looking up at his face, she could see his eyes close and his entire body begin to tense and shake. Michael came right after her orgasm, flooding her with his seed and passion. They cuddled up under the sheets, resting her head on Michael's chest. 

Looking up, Chelsea saw the time. She rolled her eyes and said, "Ugh! We need to start cleaning up and getting the kids ready, but first, want to join me in the shower?"

Michael, of course, said yes. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom to start the shower. Michael stayed in bed, checking her out as she strutted to the bathroom, shaking her ass at him, knowing he was watching her. He joined her after a few minutes and found her, freshly shaved, sudsing her hair. 

He stepped in behind her. She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist, first running his hands over the sides of her body, over her breasts and then rubbing the inside of her thighs, up to her gold mine. He pressed her back against him. She could feel he was hard once again. She was ready to take him on again. She turned around and sat on the higher ledge in the shower and pulled him closer. 

She was now at the perfect level for him to push into her, whenever he wanted. She stroked his cock, as Michael kissed her. His hands caressed and groped her breasts. Still aroused from earlier Chelsea came again, and Michael pushed inside her as she came down from her orgasmic high. He thrust hard, ramming into her pussy. Chelsea moaned and groaned, so close to cumming again. 

She moaned, "Michael. Give me your baby. I want you. I need you. Mhmm."

Michael took a few more long strides, began to shudder between her legs as he came once more inside her. They shared a wild, exhilarating smile. Michael, still inside her, leaned in for a kiss. The passion between them was so intense, they both had tears in their eyes--tears of joy, tears of love. 

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments