Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Ashley Meets Her Match part 6

"Mistress Roxanne and Ashley attend more events as camp wraps up."

13
7 Comments 7
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

As we walk back to the booth, I ask you what that was all about. You tell me that you knew him, though he would likely not remember you as it was back before you had become a Mistress. It took place at a free for all orgy with a number of wanna-be subs and supposed Doms/Masters and a few Mistresses. He was very abusive of a number of the subs, both male and female who were just too new to know enough to tell him to stop. He was using some very large objects to fuck several of them with little preparation.

Someone finally stopped him and he was banned from attending any more of those parties. You said If you had been a little more assertive in those days, you would have said something yourself. You said you saw it as just a bit of payback for every sub he ever used that way, made even sweeter since you were doing it in the role of a sub. You said you hoped he would be constipated for a week, and that you would love to then shove a hose up his ass to fix that.

 

When we get back to the booth, there are several items on the table with notes from a couple of people saying they wanted the items and would be back for them. The man who was buying the kilt was also due back in about a half hour. I remove the harness and both dildos.

"Mistress, I am quite aroused from the dildo I was wearing, not to mention fucking that asshole."

"It was pretty amazing watching you and learning what you are capable of, and yet you have given yourself completely over to me when we are together or when I ask you to."

"Yes. Mistress. I have learned so much from you as well that has helped me to understand my subs so much better. And when we are together, I yearn to just be able to let go and turn myself over to you."

I bend you over the spanking table and lower my zipper, putting a dildo in the harness I have on. I run my hand up your slit, parting your lips, feeling the heat and wetness of your pussy. I bring my fingers to my face and inhale deeply, taking in the scent of your sex. I reach around and place my fingers in your mouth, allowing you to lick them clean as you taste yourself. I slide the dildo inside you and fuck you hard and fast. Soon you are screaming.

"YESSSS. FUUUCK ME!"

Your arousal quickly rises and pushes you over the edge. You push back against me trying to get the dildo in as deep as possible until you finally collapse on the table and I pull out. we spend the rest of the afternoon in the booth as we get a steady stream of customers. The two customers that had selected some items and left notes came back to purchase them. The customer who had requested the customizations to the kilt returned and was thrilled with the additions. I fitted the belt to the customer and sent him on his way.

I let you take care of several customers including one that purchased a collar and wanted a ring attached. I had shown you a couple of ways that could be done and watched with pride as you explained them to the customer, then added the ring. There was a class you had wanted to attend on Master/slave relationships, so I send you off to attend. While you are gone, I fire up the grill and put some ribs on to cook. I head over to the pavilion and get a couple of salads and some pie for dessert.

I get the table set and have it timed so dinner should be ready just about the time you return. I also get a few more customers while you are gone, but only make a couple of small sales. When you return, you open a bottle of wine for the two of us and we eat the salads while the ribs finish. We eat them and the dessert and you clean up afterward. We sit around under the tarp and chat with several people I know that stop by to say hi. I introduce you as my new pet, Kit.

As it gets darker, I decide to start a bonfire and set out several extra chairs. Some of the other vendors I know stop by and visit for a bit. A customer also stops in and I sell a couple "build a belts" where I have the sweet area of bicycle tires and various buckles. The customer can select the tread they like and a buckle, then I put them together and size the belt for the customer. I finally decide to close the booth, and we head over to the hot tub for awhile.

When we return, there are a few people sitting around the bonfire, and someone added more wood. We sit and chat with them for a bit, then it finally breaks up when the fire dies down again. It has been a long day and we are both pretty tired. After making sure the fire is out, we climb into the van and promptly fall asleep. In the morning, one of the campers is hosting a breakfast. He makes bacon and eggs, and a lot of people bring other items to eat or drink.

I open up the booth and set out the "Back In" sign indicating we would return in an hour. The notepad and pen were left for anyone needing to leave a note. After getting ready, I grab a gallon of orange juice and several pounds of bacon I have brought for the event. I attach your leash and we head to the "taxi" stand. You put the small towel you carry around to sit on down and we climb in. we ask to go to the "Cove" and get dropped off at the entrance.

Once there, we find the area where the breakfast is being held. Just in case you run into anyone you might know again, I have let you put on the bra and another kilt. I greet the host and you recognize him as the guy that met us at the gate when we arrived. You give him the OJ and the bacon and we grab a couple of plates. There is bacon, sausage, and scrambled eggs, as well as various pastries, fruits, cold cereal, and coffee. We both have our fill, then head back to our campsite.

I am teaching a ‘build your own flogger' class in a little bit in the pavilion area to about a dozen and a half people. I put reserved signs on enough of the tables to accommodate everyone. I have you help me carry over all the supplies. Since I provide all the supplies, semi-prepared and walk each person through making a flogger, which they then get to keep, there is a charge to take part in the class. Most people have prepaid, but I brought a number of additional kits in the event a few extra people show up at the last minute.

I leave you to man the booth while I teach the class. The class ends up with twenty people, I go through building the flogger ending with my signature handle wrap. I have each person put all the scraps and sissors back into the Ziploc bags and return them to me, leaving the area clean. I return to the booth and you catch me up on what happened while I was gone. You sold one of the kilts and sized the belt for the customer as you had watched me do. He also bought a bulldog harness but said he would come back for it as you were not sure about fitting those.

We hear a noisy crowd heading our way. A man is pulling a naked woman by her hair down the road. She has a hold of his arm and is screaming. A bunch of people are shouting encouragements at the man as he slaps at her arms and chest. They stop a short distance from the booth and he pushes her to her knees. His cock springs out of his pants as he pulls his zipper down and shoves it into her mouth, muffling her screams. He kicks his foot into her cunt repeatedly as he forces her head back and forth on his cock.

You can see the shape of his cock deep in her throat as she makes gagging noises. Several of the men in the crowd have pulled out their cocks and are stroking them. Soon he pulls out of her mouth and shoots cum over her face and boobs. As soon as he is through, a large black man picks her up and lowers her down onto his cock. Another black man comes up behind her and shoves his cock into her ass. The two men raise and lower her on their cocks as they thrust upward. The woman is screaming again, they keep fucking her for several minutes until the man in front lets loose and cums inside her cunt.

AilishFantasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilishFantasy

The guy fucking her ass grabs her legs and continues bouncing her up and down on his cock like she was a rag doll. Another Master pulls his sub over to her and orders her to clean her cunt and clit up. She begins licking her and sucking on her clit. She keeps sticking several fingers inside the girl's pussy, then pulling them out and licking them clean. All the while the black guy is still fucking her ass. He finally pulls out and the sub quickly takes his cock into her mouth and swallows his jizz as he cums. Her master then pulls her up and makes her clean the girl's ass as well.

The black man then sets her back down, and everyone that participated takes a bow. The rest of the crowd applauds, including me. They then dissipate, moving off in different directions. You notice that a couple of the observers are wearing vests identifying them as mods.

"That was a great scene, wasn't it kitten?"

"Yes, Mistress. One of the better scenes I have watched. I am just used to seeing them in more private places like the one we saw in the dungeon."

"Well, one of the things about camp that you can be more public with many things. Here you can even arrange ‘kidnappings' and I suspect that was one of those. They can be a bit scary the first time you see one because they do seem quite real. It allows the ‘victim' to struggle quite realistically. Of course, everything is fully negotiated up front."

It is time for lunch and I send you to get us some food. You return with two plates and we sit down inside the booth to eat. After we finish eating, I tell you to bend over and lube up a medium sized butt plug and work it into your ass. I have you stand next to the paddle display and tell you to ask anyone who walks by if they would like to try out a paddle on your ass. A number of them take you up on your offer. You look at me each time the paddle hits the plug and I know your arousal is building, but I shake my head no. After each person tries a paddle, I encourage you to describe the feeling to the customer, and several paddles are sold.

Your ass has turned a lovely shade of red with a few interesting patterns showing. I look and see the need in your eyes so I put up the ‘Back in a Bit' sign and we go into the van. I remove my shorts and shoes and lie down. You remove your mask and immediately move between my legs as your fingers and tongue go to work. Your fingers part my labia and several push inside me. Your tongue is doing magic things to my clit. You sense my needs as one finger teases my star. My moans grow louder and as you push a finger inside my hole, I gasp.

My clit is throbbing; my muscles grip the fingers in my pussy and ass. You suddenly increase your pace as I tense and my hips raise off the mattress. Your mouth stays locked on my clit as I buck in a massive orgasm. You push in a second finger opening up my ass as you bite my clit and I explode.

"FUUCCK!"

You keep up what you are doing until I finally stop jerking. I reach for the feeldo and slip the bulb inside me. You straddle me and lower yourself onto the other end. I let you set the pace as you ride it. I reach up and squeeze your tits, tugging on your nipples. You move up and down and I gently thrust into you. As you ride harder, my thrusts increase and I feel another climax rising. Soon your body tenses as your climax hits.

"CUM MISTRESS CUM!"

We ride the wave over the edge together until you collapse on top of me. We kiss and I taste me on your lips. we lay there holding each other until our breathing returns to normal. I put my shorts and shoes back on and you put the mask back on. We leave the van and decide to take a quick dip to cool off before getting back to the booth. A few customers come in. and I make a few more sales. The bonfire ceremony will start at dusk. I send you for some dinner, then start to pack up a few things.

After we eat, I pack up the grill and some of the extra supplies and product. We pull the kilts and fetish gear from their displays and pack it up in the tubs. I have you pull the rest of the product off the display racks and pack it in the tubs as well. We stack the tubs in the booth, then close the flaps and head to the field where the bonfire is set up. People are writing notes and attaching them to the ‘tree’ the grounds crew has set up and surrounded with firewood . Some are wishes, some are things people want to let go of. I encourage you to write something and I add my own note. We have put our chairs in a good spot for watching the bonfire and after adding our notes, I walk around to visit with some people I know.

Prior to the bonfire being lit, there is a drumming ceremony and a number of people get up and dance. When it finally gets dark enough, the lighting of the bonfire begins. Once it is going, pieces of wood are handed out to anyone that wants to throw them on the fire; everyone sits around as the fire burns. Someone starts singing and that goes on for awhile. I have seen this numerous times, but I want you to experience it as well, so we sit and watch until the fire collapses.

We return to the booth and finish packing the product and breaking down the display racks and tables. We leave it all in the booth and visit with a couple of the other vendors, then go into the van. We strip down and you remove your mask. We curl up together and fall asleep. In the morning, we wake up and get some breakfast. You deflate the air mattress and fold up the blankets while I start bringing over the tubs and racks. We fold up the shade tarp and the booth walls, then take down the booth.

Closing ceremonies, the raffles, and recognition awards start at noon, so we head over as soon as everything is packed. I give you a bunch of the raffle tickets so you can bid on the items people have donated for the raffle. I bid on a few things as well. We finally find a couple of chairs and sit down. Various awards are handed out and some people are recognized for their work at camp.  Finally, the raffle winners are announced, the total amount of money raised for the charity is given and the camp song is played while everyone sings.

As the crowd breaks up, we head back to the van and make sure we have not forgotten anything. We go take a quick dip in the pool and grab a quick shower, then dress and drive out of the campgrounds. Once we leave, you remove your mask. We drive for a bit, then stop for some food.

"So Ashley, how did you like camp?"

"It was wonderful, Mistress. Thank you so much for bringing me."

"I am glad you enjoyed it, kitten. You were a great help to me. I may have to bring you to other events I vend at. Someplace where no one is likely to recognize you."

"I would like that very much, Mistress."

On the drive back to your car, I ask what classes you enjoyed, and if there were other classes you might have liked to attend. You mention one or two that sounded interesting, also a couple of the camper led events we did not make. I suggest that next time, perhaps I will not vend or only open a few hours a day. They only require that vendors do actually vend for a couple of hours each day as vendors  get a price break. But they do not tell you what hours you have to be open.

We finally get back to where your car is parked and we kiss.

"I will be in touch, kitten."

"Yes, Mistress."

You get into your car and I watch as you drive off, thinking about the next time we meet.

The End?

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments