Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Galway Girl (reimagined)

"Meeting the one"

10
7 Comments 7
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Seventeen months ago I wrote my very first story and posted it to lush stories. For quite awhile I had wanted to go back to this story and give a rewrite and edit. In December of last year I finally got around to doing just that. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you want check out the original version of this story there’s a link to the story to the left. Thank you to JWren for going through and giving this story an edit."

One day, I was in a chat room on an erotic story website when a username caught my eye: galwaygirl123. I clicked on the profile page and her biography details interested me so much that I decided to message her when I returned to the chat room. Happily, she was still there and the first thing I typed was, ‘Hi, how are you?’ 

Not sparkling, I know, but it was all I could think of in that moment. Then I worried that she wouldn’t reply. But, after a few agonising minutes, she responded that she was ‘Good’.

We chatted and I discovered her name was Róisín and she was across the water on the Emerald Isle. We appeared to have much in common and were still chatting approaching midnight. As I needed to be up early in the morning, I reluctantly closed our conversation but not before asking if she would like to be friends. I was delighted when she agreed.

ooOoo

The following day, I couldn’t stop thinking about her while I sat on a tractor mowing a field of grass for silage. I couldn’t believe how much we had in common and I could hardly wait to chat with her again. That evening when I logged onto the website I was delighted to see that she was already online.

As we chatted, the conversation turned more sexual. She said that she liked to have her hair pulled and her ass spanked. Apparently, that was a big turn on — and then she admitted that she liked being tied up during sex.

When she asked what I enjoyed about sex, I had to be truthful even though it was slightly embarrassing. I admitted that, although I was 35 years old, I’d never had sex. She thought I was joking but I eventually convinced her that it was the truth.

Obviously, she wanted to know why I hadn’t been with a woman and I confessed that I lacked confidence when around the opposite sex. She couldn’t believe what I was saying and said she’d jump at the chance to be with me as I was such a nice guy. 

From there, we quickly moved to what we’d like to do with each other if we somehow met. I became aroused when she said she enjoyed giving blow jobs and described how she’d treat me to one. In return, I said I’d leave a trail of kisses down her naked body while working my way to her pussy where I’d flick my tongue along her slit. She said I was turning her on.

We moved on to sex positions. She preferred being on top or doggie. My experience, of course, was limited to watching and reading porn, but I agreed that doggie and girl on top were my favourites. She was thrilled with that.

The conversation became so hot we helped each other to get off. That first taste of cybersex led us to becoming online lovers and, over the next few months, we agreed that we wanted to take our relationship to the next stage. We wanted to meet.

She declared that she’d come to England. I was slightly anxious about that but it was what she wanted and we worked out the details of how and when it would happen.

ooOoo
A couple of weeks later, I drove to the airport in a state of high excitement. At Heathrow, it felt like an eternity as I waited in arrivals. In fact, as the minutes ticked by I got quite anxious and it even crossed my mind that she might have got cold feet and decided not to come.

In my panic, I contemplated leaving — but I’m so glad that I stayed. When I saw her for the first time, she was more beautiful in person than in her photographs. She had gorgeous shoulder-length red hair, big green eyes that I could get lost in, and a beautiful smile that would brighten up any room.
She gave me a wee smile while I gazed up and down her body. She was perfectly toned from gym workouts and I guessed she had C-cup breasts. To me, they were perfect.

Eventually, I managed to speak. “Hi, it’s finally nice to meet you in person.” 

“It’s nice to meet you, too,” she said, her eyes sparkling. 

My insecurities were fading but, having never been confident in the company of the opposite sex, I was still somewhat flustered and blurted, “If I remember rightly, it’s Róisín, right?”

“Correct.” There was a light, amused tone to her voice and she cocked her head to one side. “Róisín O’Connor, actually.”

It was the first time she’d told me her family name and I said, “Ah… well, as you know, I’m Antony Smith but most people call me Tony. You’ve got such a beautiful name, Róisín.”

“Hmm…Thank you very much, Antony. ” 

For a few moments, it felt like time had stopped. My mind had been in overdrive but I now realised one thing for certain: Róisín was the one; it was love at first sight.

I was brought back to reality when she suddenly put her arms around me and we looked into each other’s eyes. Then it happened… our first kiss. It was so passionate, so natural, as if we'd been together for an eternity.

It was quite late when we arrived back at my farm in the Cotswolds and Róisín said in a soft voice, “I’m fairly tired, Antony.” 

I showed her to her room and left saying,“Have a good sleep, Róisín. If you need anything, I am just down the hallway.” 

ooOoo

For the three weeks that Róisín was staying, I planned to spend all the time with her. Work was shelved. From our chats, I knew that she liked going to the zoo and that was first on my programme for her.

The nearest zoo was about thirty miles away and, after we’d shared our first breakfast, we headed out the door and got into my car. 

As I drove, she asked, “Where are we going, Antony? What have you got planned?”

“For your first day here, Róisín,” I said, “because I know you like going to the zoo —”
“Wait,” she interrupted, sounding almost breathless with excitement, “are you taking me to the zoo?”

“Yes, we’re going to the zoo.” 

She was still excited when we’d parked and paid for entry. We decided to see the tigers first and spent a long time there. I had my camera and I took a few photos of the animals and some of Róisín when I got the chance. In truth, she was a natural in front of the camera and we even found someone to take a snap of us in front of the rhinos.

We talked nearly the whole time and it was so much fun, including a little play fight on the lawn that finished with us kissing passionately. I wanted our day at the zoo to last forever. 

Back in the car, I drove to the local pub, The Smoking Dog and ordered food.

“Have you had a good day, Róisín?” I asked as we ate.

“Oh yes… I’ve had a lovely day.” she replied, her green eyes shining. “I loved every minute at the zoo and being in your company, Antony.” She gave me a dazzling smile.

“Same here.” I too smiled broadly. “I enjoyed spending the day with you.”

“You’re such a gentleman, Antony. I‘m glad we made the decision to meet.”

“I’m glad we did, too, Róisín.” I was flustered at being called a gentleman and I knew my cheeks were reddening as I added, “Quite honestly, though, I was really nervous that you wouldn’t turn up at all.”

MilaRich
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRich

“Why was that?” 

“Deep down I had a feeling that you might change your mind.”

“I did have a slight hesitation on whether to come or not,” she said softly before looking into my eyes. “But I know I’ve made the right decision.”

We carried on chatting until I glanced at my watch. We’d lost track of time — a good sign — but we need to call it a night and head home.

ooOoo

The moment we got through the door, we kissed passionately, tongues twirling and dancing. I picked her up, carried her to my bedroom and carefully set her down on the bed.

I could tell by the look in her eyes that she wanted it as badly as I did. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt, cast it aside, and soon she was wearing only her matching bra and panties. 

I sat behind her, kissing the nape of her neck, and started to unclasp her bra. But I was fumbling, my fingers trembling, and Róisín had to lend a helping hand. For the very first time, I took in the sight of her perfectly pert and round bare breasts. I kissed Róisín’s lips while I cupped her breasts and then eased her onto her back.

Taking a nipple into my mouth, I gently sucked. I heard her moan and her breathing was heavy as I flicked my tongue over her firm nub and took it between my teeth.

While nibbling and sucking her nipples, I slid a hand along her stomach and she parted her legs to give me access to her pussy. Inside her panties, I felt the softness of her pussy lips and traced the outline of her slit before slipping one finger between her folds. She moaned at the intrusion and I slowly moved my finger in and out. I found the little button at the top and rubbed it with my thumb while seeking and fingering her g-spot. 

After a few moments of massaging her g-spot and rubbing her clit, I sensed she was getting close. Then it suddenly hit and her orgasm tore through her quivering body while she gasped and writhed.
As she calmed, I removed my finger and kissed down her stomach, stopping only to hook my fingers into the waistband of her panties. She raised her hips to help me remove them and, for a second or so, I took in the naked form of a female body for the very first time, not on film or pictures but in the flesh. Immediately, I thought, ‘Wow! What a beautiful sight.’

I kissed up Róisín’s inner thighs to her shaved pussy. I gently kissed her pussy lips and her aroma had my senses running in overdrive. I flicked my tongue through her slit, tasting her juices. It was a slightly salty taste but, to me, it was all so incredibly sweet.

I pushed in my tongue and she sighed as my nose pressed against her clit. I sucked on her lips, gave them a tug, and she whispered, “Please, fuck me.”

I needed to get a condom but, when I rolled over to reach for the bedside table, she said, “What are you doing?” 

“I thought I should get a condom.”

“There’s no need. Fuck me without… I’m on the pill.”

With that, I kissed her passionately, my cock pressing against her pussy mound before I slowly pushed inside her. It felt so divine and soft as I entered a pussy for the first time. I went all the way, my balls resting against her ass.

I started fucking, moving in and out slowly. We kissed as we made love for what felt like a long, long time. I wanted Róisín to climax with me and I felt she was getting close. When it came, her orgasm took over her body. Her muscles contorted as if they had a mind of their own and her vaginal walls clamped tightly around my throbbing shaft. I came deep inside her and she milked every last drop.
We collapsed into a heap and she whispered into my ear, “For your first time, Antony you certainly fucked me good.” 

That made me smile and we fell asleep in each other’s arms.
 
ooOoo

I woke the next morning with Róisín still asleep pressed up against me. I took in her beauty once more as I kissed her neck, inhaling her special smell.

She finally woke and looked lovingly into my eyes.“That was fun last night.”
“Yes,” I whispered, stroking her hair, “it definitely was a lot of fun.”

ooOoo

During the next fortnight, we had a ton of fun, spending almost every minute of the day together. Falling in love, we knew that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. But first, Róisín would have to return to Ireland to sort out her affairs. 

As the day loomed for her to leave, I was fearful, really dreading what might happen. Nervously, I worried whether she would, in fact, come back.

ooOoo

I missed her badly over the next couple of weeks, even though we chatted online. I went back to work, trying to occupy my mind by doing everything I could around the farm. Even then, there were moments when things that I missed about Róisín popped into my brain: her beautiful smile, her sense of humour, little quirks that made me love her even more. I loved everything about her and couldn’t wait for her to come back and be in my life forever. 

The day of her return finally dawned but Róisín had insisted I shouldn’t meet her at the airport. I was in the yard feeding chickens when I heard a car coming up the drive. My heart raced. Is it her?
I went to see and emotions flooded through me as I watched her get out of a taxi. Smiling hugely, I ran over, picked her up and span around until she squealed. With her feet back on the ground, I gave her a massive hug and we kissed hungrily.

ooOoo

The next few months confirmed to me that she was the woman I wanted as my wife, the one with whom I wanted to share the rest of my life. So I bought a beautiful diamond engagement ring and pondered how and where I should pop the question. It had to be special, perfect.

I phoned and booked a table at a fancy restaurant, making arrangements for the waiter to bring Champagne at a certain time. I was satisfied that I’d arranged everything perfectly to ask Róisín for her hand in marriage.

When we went to he restaurant, she wasn’t at all aware of my plans. Everything ran smoothly from the start and the meal was absolutely wonderful. Eventually, I made a subtle gesture to the waiter and he came over with the Champagne and glasses. 

By chance, Róisín was distracted by the live band at that point and I took the opportunity to slide out of my seat and get down on one knee. Róisín then looked at me — and instantly became emotional, knowing what was about to happen.

I began by telling her how much I loved her and mentioned our first meeting at Heathrow. “From the very first moment that I laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one,” I said, looking at the tears of happiness trickling down her face. Then I mustered up the words, “Will you marry me?”

She looked through her tears into my eyes and didn’t hesitate for a second. “Yes, of course I will marry you, Antony.”

Tears now welled in my eyes as I stood and slipped the ring onto her finger. We kissed while cheers and applause rang around the restaurant. Unforgettable. Perfect.

Five months later, we married in a beautiful village church with the Cotswolds as a backdrop.

 

Published 
Written by farmerroger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments