Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Snow Maidens

4
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words

 

She pulled away from me with hesitation, her eyes still closed from our kiss, her blonde braid snaking out from under the fur cap as seductive as always. I looked down at her blue outfit secured up to her neck, her fine breasts pinned in a bra and corset underneath it, and regretted we had no time to set them free for a little relaxation. She opened her blue eyes and leaned in to whisper in her delicious Russian, “Later, when the party is in full swing, we’ll meet outside a few times…when our guests won’t miss us.” As she had urged me to hold off the last three nights, I was overjoyed at the news.

 

Just then Lyudmila’s younger sister Marina came in. She smiled and said, “Pyervye proshli,” ‘the first guests have arrived.’ As I was Santa Claus, she had agreed to be my right-hand elf and had dressed the part beautifully, grass green outfit and cap with her blonde hair in braids down her back. 

The oldest sister, Nadezhda, peeked in, the cat’s ears on her head as cute as a button, and added in English, “They look like geeks bearing gifts. Beware!”

We laughed as she twirled her blonde braid nonchalantly and smiled unreadably at me possibly a little too long for a sister-in-law and marched back out as the doorbell rang. I said, “Dr. Elf, in position,” and she saluted, “Das, gosudar’.

Lyudmila laughed as I frowned at her, “You know this is a democratic household.”

“Yes, and every democracy has a head of state,” and marched out with a quick smile.

I turned to Lyudmila and said, “Your sister is horrible.”

“You know you love the attention.”

“Nonetheless,” and she laughed quickly as I continued after a pause, “she perhaps spent too long in the army.”

“And she follows your orders implicitly, General.”

“Not you too.”

She smiled and brushed her fingertips along my jaw as she walked past me, “And besides, you follow my orders every night, so really, General, I’m the head of state here.”

I had worried greatly when Lyudmila agreed immediately on hearing that they had gotten visas to let them live with us as long as they wanted and she wanted, and finally said in essence that I could suck it up and deal with it. The company didn’t bother me in the least, as all three were scholars from a scholarly family, highly accomplished with doctorates by their mid-twenties, but the thought of having to live with all three of them filled me with trepidation.

Nadezhda I had met first. I had met any number of russkiye blondinki by that time, many offering themselves to me freely in obviously mercenary fashion, reacting happily to an American able to get them out of the country, in essence, and fluent in Russian to boot. Nadezhda, however, had looked askance at me as we worked together, assistant lab chief assigned to the outside consultant, as frosty as the winter we met, though with spring she too thawed to me. In a fine romance that never passed beyond deep kisses, she had made what might be considered a mistake by some and invited me over when her sisters visited her one month. Marina had soon started mooning over me, while Lyudmila quickly stole my heart. Stealing hers took longer, and it was only two nights before they returned home that she seduced me, causing, I was told, a horrible explosion the next day that was barely patched over by the time we married a year later.

Our meeting at the airport was indeed as fraught with tension as I had feared, but after the first evening, when Lyudmila, as she put it later in English, “put the fear of someone rather godlike into them,” the atmosphere cleared and most evenings the conversation was as lively as the first two weeks we spent time together. Now that two months had passed, we were ready to open our new household to something resembling the public. Lyudmila, of course, would be Snegurochka, the Snow Maiden, while as an American Santa Claus seemed much more appropriate as her attendant than her usual companion, who was in legend an old man and her grandfather to boot; the other costumes soon fell into place. As we checked our outfits that evening, I asked Marina, “So is she Snegurochka or Snegurka?”

Being a folklorist, she immediately answered, “She’s Snezhevinochka, the prototypical figure. Keep her away from fire,” and then gave us a short disquisition as fascinating as always. “A snow girl come to life, and she melted when she jumped over a fire with the other girls. Very new folklore, actually, nineteenth century. Might have been inspired by German folk tales, or German tales pretending to be folktales.”

I went in and greeted our first guests, who were indeed among the geekiest set to arrive. After two hours of food and booze, the guests had broken up into pairs and trios to chat, and Lyudmila met me at the back door. “Behind the shed, three minutes.” She rushed out, and I followed after at exactly the appointed time. The space behind the shed was in complete darkness; the Moon was new and unrisen, and no lights from the back of the house made it even as far as the shed. I could just see her profile against the snow beyond, barely visible in the murk, and as I reached her, she took me in her arms and whispered, “I’ve been a very good little girl, Santa; do you have a package for me?”

She reached down to my crotch and smiled against my lips, “Oh, such a big package too!” As she unzipped me, I reached down to find her skirt already lifted to her waist, no panties greeting my fingers, just the gates to paradise already wide open and welcoming. “Come down my chimney, Santa,” she giggled, and as I thrust forward, she whispered in Russian, “I’m so close.”

She gripped me tightly as I plunged into her, and as she lifted her right leg, I caressed the outside of her perfect thigh. She held me tightly and thrust back as vigorously as she had ever done, and with a groan, she climaxed around me. I held off, knowing what she needed, and rode out two more waves. When she reached her usual fourth, I thrust upwards into her and joined her in the closest union of man and woman as I pulsed deep inside her spasming belly.

As we held each other, she whispered, “Every hour on the hour, same place.”

Das, gosudar’.”

She giggled, “The General might get a few new medals.” She pushed me away and let her skirt slip down. “I’ll go first. You follow in three minutes. Wash up and join the party.”

I leaned back in warm relaxation, and a few minutes later followed. Marina was in the kitchen and smiled happily when she saw me, no trace of jealousy on her face, which surprised me pleasantly. She said saucily with sparkling green eyes, “There are some cultures in which the winter solstice is celebrated by coupling in the wilderness.”

“A fine custom.”

“Some say the number of times the woman climaxes foretells the yield of the crops.”

“We’re into money then.”

She grinned evilly, “So I would expect. Others say it’s the strength of the man’s climax.”

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, and I winked, “We’ll need our own accountant then.”

She grinned and returned to the living room. I washed up and joined them, and when it was time, I saw Lyudmila had gone to the kitchen after pointing at her watch. I was eager to join her, but Nadezhda offered me a drink and a toast. After we toasted, she raised one eyebrow and winked with her other eye, a quirk she loved to work to full, surprising, charming advantage, and drew attention to herself as I edged my way to the kitchen.

I quickly followed the path to the shed and the blessed darkness beyond it, and as Lyudmila took me in her arms, she whispered, “Love me a long time this time.” Again she undid my outfit and sucked on my neck as my throbbing cock filled her hand. I reached down to feel her, and she whispered, “Yes, love, rub me.” Her lips were wet under my fingers as I caressed her gently, and her other lips kissed mine passionately as she sucked my tongue into her mouth and then shoved hers into my mouth, devouring me as I began fingering her quickly.

She suddenly climaxed, her cunt tightening hard around my fingers, and I pulled my hand away and thrust into her fast and hard. Buried inside her as she climaxed, I started moving when she had caught her breath, and she clung to me breathlessly as I ravished her. She built to a massive single climax, so unlike her, that drained both of us, and she whispered, “You left your seed so deep inside me, at the mouth to my womb.” I was taken aback yet deeply satisfied at the same time. We kissed once more as I fondled her breasts through her dress, and then she pulled away and whispered, “Wait a while. We don’t want to make anyone too jealous.”

Three minutes later I entered the kitchen, where Nadezhda smiled at me and handed me a drink. “Lyudmila said you’d need this.” She sashayed out of the kitchen with a quick backward glance and smiled at me when I entered the living room again after washing up. As usual, no one else had even noticed my absence, deep in talk and music, dancing here and disappearing for a smooch there. I circulated again, eager for the next hour to pass, and at five till I again saw Lyudmila edging her way to the kitchen; Marina put on a new disc and turned it up a little, and as people turned to the jazz, I saw Lyudmila disappear again. After five minutes I did the same, soon meeting her again. We kissed deeply, and she whispered, “Like our first kiss. Hold my breasts.”

She pulled my hand inside her blouse and felt her erect nipples through her bra, my caresses making her shudder, and after three minutes or so she whispered, “Love me the other way. I washed for you.”

I knelt in the snow and lifted her skirt. Her hairs enveloped my nose as I started sucking, and she held me in place as she tilted this way and that, circling her hips under my tongue. Her juices flowed freely and filled my mouth when she came, then she pulled me to my feet and said roughly, “Yebi menya,” fuck me. I thrust hard against her as she fucked me wildly, and her first climax arrived in a minute. The next followed two minutes later, a short, sharp one, and she shuddered against me as I rode her smoothly. I had never felt her on fire like that and was determined to make it last. She climaxed twice more, long pulsing waves that battered me like the surf, and she whispered, “Give me your seed, deep inside me, enjoy every centimeter of me.” I did as ordered and held her by the hips as I pummeled her cunt, and she gasped as I moaned, my sperm pumping hard into her. She whispered, “Yes, perfect,” and kissed me and left. I leaned against the shed to keep from falling into the snow and looked out over the dark, snow-covered Kansas plains that all three of them loved as much as I did, only visible as a space less black than the star-filled sky above it.

TheQueens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheQueens

When I returned to the kitchen, Marina smiled and said, “If you keep that up, we’ll never have winter again. Behold, the Eternal Summer.” We laughed, and she caught a whiff from my face and laughed, “Men’s colognes get crasser and more blatant every season.” After glancing with a smile and raised eyebrows at my wet knees, she went back out to the party. I washed my face thoroughly and joined them. The party lasted four more hours, and our machinations went like clockwork twice more, Lyudmila’s sisters seeming to take turns meeting me at the back door, running interference on any possible interference and clearly enjoying being privy to our doings. The next time Lyudmila demanded to be sucked again, the taste of my sperm inside her bitter in my mouth, and then had me take her from behind, and the fifth time pushed me back against the wall and with astonishing skill balanced in place to let me fuck up into her, her breasts freed to dangle for my hands as she brought us both to a quick climax.

I was exhausted by then and only came alive again as the party ended, the sight of Lyudmila’s figure in her blue outfit making me wake up again. After we saw the last guest off, we did a quick and dirty cleaning and then Lyudmila and I collapsed on the couch. After a minute, she asked, “Did you like your Snezhevinochka? Your Snegurka? Your Snegurochka?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, I know you did.” She looked past me and then smiled savagely, “Did you enjoy fucking my sisters?” I stared at her as I heard a rustling, and then the other two came in dressed in similar outfits, and she said, “Meet Snegurochka, Snegurka. I’m not sure which is which; it doesn’t matter.”

“But…” I said and stopped.

“You belong to all of us now. Get used to it.”

“And what brought this about?”

“Best way to avoid jealousy. And if we didn’t, you’d eventually fuck both of them anyway. They’d make sure of it. Best to have it open and above-board.”

Marina added, “You know you want us. You have us on a silver platter, and we have you where we want you.”

I looked at Lyudmila, “And you’re really fine with this?”

“Yes. I have the ring, that’s what counts.”

“And how will we arrange it?”

“However we want. We’re grownups, after all, and very passionate ones.”

Nadezhda said, “Consider it a sort of marriage in paradise. A ménage à quatre, literally.”

Marina added, “Literally in both French and English, she means.”

I blinked, “In French, certainly, but surely not in English?”

Lyudmila shrugged, “Why not? Every marriage has to have a honeymoon, and the winter solstice is a fine time for that. Or so Marina says, based on all those dusty tomes whose company she keeps.”

I looked at Marina, who smiled and said, “I’ve never been ravished like that before even once, and you did it twice. Want to try for three?”

I looked at Lyudmila, who smiled and waved me toward her. “I do so want to watch.” At my surprised look, she smiled wickedly and pointed her head at Nadezhda, “Just make sure you can make her happy too.”

“And which was which? Before?”

Lyudmila said, “I was the first. First wife gets the first fruits and the ripest. You can figure out the rest.”

Marina laughed, "Yes, each of us would meet the other at the door and keep watch while the lucky one went to change back. Then Lyudmila'd pull her aside to get the latest news."

“When did you decide this?”

“We discussed it for the longest time. We made final arrangements a week ago.”

Nadezhda laughed, “You’ve been engaged for a week and didn’t even know it!”

Marina reached out and took my hand; I stood, and she embraced and kissed me, letting me undress her. Her body was a little thinner than Lyudmila’s, slightly less busty, and with a darker shade of light brown between her thighs; she helped me undress and pushed me onto the floor. As she mounted my erect cock, I saw Lyudmila and Nadezhda undressing, and Marina said, “How well can you multitask?”

I stared at her, and she said, “Nadezhda…” Nadezhda came over and crouched above my face, settling happily onto my lips, and I started sucking on her as Marina settled into a slow, enchanting rhythm. After a minute I sensed another woman on my right, and I then felt Lyudmila pull my hand between her thighs and into her. She too started riding part of me, and I held off coming by focusing on each in turn.

The three came almost simultaneously, turned on by watching each other having me, and Lyudmila pulled away and said, “You two switch.”

Marina rode my face fast and hard, being very sensitive to my tongue, and after she sat back, Nadezhda pulled off me and said, “Now plow me like a field. Work my furrow and plant your seed deep inside me.” Most men cannot resist such talk, so I watched in joy as she lay open underneath me and helped me enter her, her body as tall as Lyudmila’s and slightly plumper and bustier, her furrow fully open to me within the thatch of hair, and we watched each other as we quickly approached climax. Her gray eyes only closed when her cunt squeezed tight around me, and she squealed as I groaned, my fluid mingling with hers.

She lay back exhausted as Marina said, “My turn. Come here.” She wiped my cock, and then we kissed, her body responding easily to my touches. When she was ready for me, she said, “Here, let me help.” She lay before me on the carpet and took me in her mouth, staring up at me rapturously with her shining green eyes, and when I was fully hard, she pulled away and said, “Tomorrow I’ll swallow every drop you give me, but now I want you another way.” She lay before me and helped me enter her again. We rolled together like a rising surf and after three minutes climaxed simultaneously.

I rolled off her and caressed her body as she dozed. I looked up to see Lyudmila’s blue eyes fascinated, obsessed, boring into mine, her nipples fully erect as she surveyed the scene, and then glanced at Nadezhda, who was staring at us as she caressed her well-plowed furrow. She saw me watching and smiled as I became erect, and soon she climaxed hard against her hand.

Lyudmila came over and said, “Can you manage one last time? Pay a visit to your long-abandoned wife?”

I nodded and added, “I hope I don’t have to exercise like this every night.”

Lyudmila smiled, “Use your mouth; women never get that enough.” She pushed me back, mounted me, and kissed me. “I do love you more than you can imagine. I like sharing you, but you are mine first and foremost.” She matched her rhythm to the rhythm of her speech, plunging down on my cock with each stressed syllable, and said, “Don’t bother getting sick ideas in your head; we want you, not each other. We love watching each other, though. We love watching you, and we love watching you watch us.”

Nadezhda and Marina sat watching us raptly, and after we climaxed, they clapped, laughing at the looks on our faces. We were all drained and went to bed, sleeping side by side like exhausted spouses, and so began our joint family life. Two weeks later, after dinner was over and the kitchen was cleaned, we sat in the living room; the evening was not so far along that any of us felt romantic yet. The three of them looked at each other with smiles, and I said, “You’ve been weird all evening. What?”

Marina said, “I got a paper accepted.”

Nadezhda added, “We got a new grant at the lab.”

They smiled, and Lyudmila said, “So our coupling at the winter solstice was indeed good magic. Much fruit.”

They grinned and nodded, “Much.”

“Congratulations.”

“Oh, there’s more. It was very fruitful indeed.”

They smiled at each other, raising their eyebrows at each other, and finally Lyudmila said, “So yes, you’ll be a father.”

I blinked and smiled, and said, “Lyudmila, that’s wonderful!”

They laughed, and Marina said, “Not just her. All three of us.”

I sat there in shock as they laughed again, and Nadezhda said, “So see, now we really are a family, and you have all three of us forever.”

“So…you two weren’t on the pill?”

“Of course not,” Nadezhda said.

We sat curled up together on the couch, Lyudmila on my right and the other two on each side of us, and Marina said, “I know mine’s a daughter.”

Nadezhda replied, “I hope they all are. Just like us.”

I asked, “What will we tell them when they get old enough to wonder?”

“That you’re their father and we’re their mothers.”

“That could go very strangely here.”

“Then we’ll have to make sure we raise them as Russians. Cultured, educated Russians like their mothers. We’re so much more rational than you primitive Americans.”

“And the expenses…”

“True there,” Marina said. “You’ll have to become a millionaire very quickly.”

Lyudmila added, “But you have an incredible pool of talent in your new family. I think we can work together and get something off the ground and born before winter returns.”

We all smiled at that and sat there happily, a new world opening before us.

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments