Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Someone Was There 10

"True romance."

2
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Last in series."

 Consciousness comes to me in hazy waves. It is dark. As my eyes adjust to the gloom, I see unfamiliar surroundings. Then I see a shadow moving. This spectre glides closer to where I lie. Because I am awake, I know this is no nightmare.

 The figure stands over me, shrouded in mystery.

 "Who are you?" I ask.

 "Amshe," a haunting whisper answers.

 "It's you. You have arrived," I say to the spectral being.

 "Hush," she replies "I am here to fulfil your dreams and your desires."

The figure presents a silhouette in the faint light of the room. I want to possess the body I cannot see. Our hands reach out and touch. Our fingers entwine. A series of squeezes press our hands closer. I feel the heat and the lessening of friction as our fingers caress. The passion and sensation in her grasp echoes through my body. I respond willingly and gently ease her nearer to me.

The closer she comes, the more detail of her is apparent. She is wearing a revealing negligee. On closer inspection, it is a most revealing garment. There is no underwear beneath. Her breasts are full and nicely rounded. The nipples look swollen and ripe. I swallow hard, imagining myself sucking on them.

"Amshe," I say "you look beautiful."

"Thank you," she whispers as the negligee slips to the floor.

Her proportions are close to a supposed ideal. I especially like the way her generous hips mold to her legs. In the crux of her thighs, I see a denuded pubic mound. I think to myself it would be nice be to search out her clitoris with my wet eager tongue. I want to lay her down on the bed and spread her legs wide and explore her tender pussy.

My need is to have her ask for more. I want to run my fingers around her ankles and massage her lower legs. I can see they are smooth and hairless. I imagine how silky they must be. My hands can glide over them meeting no resistance. Her thighs look toned. I hope they will open willingly when I gently ease them apart.

As I picture myself rubbing her most intimate parts and feeling her move in harmony with my lead, she slides into the bed next to me. Her skin is warm. We stretch pushing our bodies into each other. My arousal soon follows. I reach around her and rub her lovely round breasts. They feel pliant and full. Amshe pushes her ass against my cock rolling her hips as she does so.

She moans as I tease her nipples. They are now hard and swollen. I find this erotic and tell her so.

"This is wonderful," Amshe says to me.

She turns onto her back and whispers "Kiss me. Kiss me deeply. I need you."

Without hesitation or deviation, I kiss her as she bids. I cannot stop kissing her. It is all I want to do. At the same time, it is not enough.

I touch her breasts massaging and rubbing them. My hand slides into her pliant cleavage. Amshe presses her tits firmly into my hand. Between us, we maximize her sensation. I give her my maximum attention.

Our kisses have not stopped.

I nibble her earlobe, and she moans with pleasure. My kisses follow the contours of her neck arcing down across her shoulder. My mouth finds her succulent breast. I suckle her. The nipple grows hard within my mouth. It fills me, pushing against my tongue and teeth. I use my hand to play with her other tit.

 Amshe jerks and rolls her hips. She holds onto me kissing my throat and biting my nipples. The pain is sharp and intense. I get pleasure from both the action and the anticipation of her doing it again. We are a knot of twisted limbs and frantic motion. A passionate hunger is overtaking us.

"Amshe. Amshe," I say between mouthfuls of beautiful tit.

She rolls onto her stomach. I kneel behind her. She raises her hot ass up in the air, pulling her knees upwards. Her legs part, showing her smooth hairless cunt. I look at her exposed pussy and admire the delicious pinkness and symmetry of it.

I begin stroking her groin. I tease her by almost touching her pubis. This delights her. I stimulate the outer edges of her vaginal lips. Amshe responds by moving from side to side. Her cunt pressed against my fingers riding over them and covering them in her secretions. The lips of her vagina are loose and swollen. The combined movement of her hips and my hand pushes my digits against her hard clitoris.

Keeping one finger against her clitoris, I make love to her round nub using the tip. The wet juice leaks from her cunt and covers my hand. The wet juice leaks from her cunt and covers my hand. My finger is able to slip easily between the lips of her vagina. I enter her passage which feels tight and sexy. When she is comfortable with one finger, I insert the second one. Fucking her gently, I manipulate her clitoris with my other hand. Amshe pushes herself back and forth taking my fingers as deep into herself as she can.

I feel her cunt tighten as she experiences an orgasm. Her cum is visible dripping from her wet, wide hole. My cock is hard, and throbbing with excitement.

Unable to wait longer, I roll her onto her back. I look down at her naked body, captivated by her beauty.

"Now," she whispers "fuck me with love."

I move between her legs, lowering myself onto her. For the first time, she touches my cock, readying me for penetration. I look into her eyes which are dark, deep and hypnotic. I feel like I am bewitched and under her spell.

My penis enters her vagina easily. We push and grind in harmony. The intensity of our lovemaking soon brings me to a climax. I empty my seed deep and forcefully into her welcoming, writhing body. Satisfied, we stare into each other's eyes. I feel the universe floating through my head.

We are like this for what seems an eternity. We untangle ourselves, and Amshe stands up. Her movements appear disconnected to me.

"I know what love is," she says, almost slurring her speech.

"What is the matter?" I ask.

She opens her mouth as if to answer. Words are formed but left unsaid. She collapses to the floor, jerking and making spasmodic sounds. Her eyes stare at me holding me in her power. She shrinks beneath my gaze. Even as I notice an acrid smell, and she melts into a puddle on the floor, she continues to stare. My brain whirls. I feel myself losing consciousness. I feel myself letting go of reality.

A loud noise disturbs me.

"Darling, I brought you breakfast in bed" I hear a voice call.

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

It Is Jen. My darling partner. I open my eyes and gaze on her nakedness. I smile my thanks and gratitude.

"Sit up and take the weight of this tray off my poor weak arms," she says merrily.

I gladly comply. Jen plonks the tray on my lap. I feel the heat from the drinks and food on my groin. She joins me in the bed and we start on the lovely breakfast she has prepared. We have hot toast. Some slices are laden with smoked salmon others with chopped egg. There are fingers of toasted bread with a layer of jam or marmalade. We munch delightedly, smiling with mouths too full to talk.

Jen has prepared a bowl of fresh mixed fruit. I pick a piece up and place it into her mouth. She bites it hard and chews it. She swallows it exaggeratedly staring into my eyes and then licking her lips.

The next piece I select for her delectation follows a new path. I gently rub the strawberry over her lips. Jen tries to lick it but it is kept just out of reach. When I move the fruit away, she runs her tongue around her mouth collecting the sweet juice of the fruit. I pop the strawberry into my mouth making her pout with mock annoyance.

I tease her with a slice of banana by holding it near her lips where she can barely touch it with her tongue. Stretching and sucking, she finally pinches it between her lips.

She mimes blissfulness. I take the tray and put it out of the way. Back in bed, I drink my cup of tea and Jen her coffee. Putting her empty cup down, she stretches and snuggles up close to me. The feel of her naked pussy on my leg is warming and relaxing.

We embrace and kiss under the bed cover.

"Should we fuck or talk Jen?" I ask when we stop for breath.

"Your cock is going nowhere except between my legs," she replies. "Words, on the other hand, disappear if you don't use them."

"You sure you want to listen?" I ask her.

"I'm sure," she tells me reassuringly before asking. "Is it the dream, my love?"

"Yes," I answer, feeling a little anxious. "This time I have got past the horror. My memories are back."

"Just tell me how you want to," she replies.

I begin telling her all I can now remember.

~~~

I tell Jen that I awakened in a well-lit room. I'd say it was a hospital room with noise and equipment. I was connected to tubes feeling light headed and sore.

"I see you are back with us," a nurse who has suddenly appeared says to me. "I will inform Dr. Hirsch.

She leaves before I can reply. Presently she returns with a stooped grey-haired man.

"I see you are back with us," the grey-haired stooped man says to me, "Tell me, how do you feel?"

"Groggy and sore," I manage to tell him.

"Yes," he says. "I will let you rest and tomorrow we can talk."

Tomorrow is here and the stooping man with hair of grey has returned. I discover he is Dr. Hirsch. He asks me if I have any questions.

I tell him I want to know what the hell has happened.

"What do you recall?" asks Dr. Hirsch.

"Amshe," I say. "Amshe. She went, it was horrible."

"Yes," he mused. "I appreciate the distress that caused you. You do know AMSHE was, in fact, an acronym of a product code?"

"What do you mean?" I ask him in return.

"AMSHE. Autonomous Machine/ Synthetic Human/ Electronic," Dr. Hirsch replies.

He leaves me to ponder the implication of his words.

"You mean she wasn't real?" I say in a loud voice.

"The machine was all too real, a development model for researching advanced digital emotion." Dr. Hirsch informs me.

"Fuck me. What kind of inhuman experiment have I been a part of?" I say trembling with anger.

"This is as much as I may divulge at present," he says. "Tomorrow I will send a friend of yours to explain much more," he says calmly.

Another tomorrow arrives, and it has brought Louise to me. "Hello again," says Louise. "Do you remember me?"

"I do," I reply. I look at her trying to recall our last meeting.

"We had very intense mental sex," I say.

"I am here to offer explanations. Do you have any questions to ask me?" Louise says pleasantly.

I ask her to tell me everything that happened after I blacked out.

Her explanation revealed that we had been drugged and then connected to analytical machines. Our neural connections in orgasm and foreplay had been monitored and recorded. Hypnotic instructions had been planted in my mind so I would have no memory of these events. Amshe had subsequently been programmed with this information and missioned to consummate with me.

"Shit me," I say.

Louise tells me there is more to the story she is telling me. She explains that the swelling on my head and the dressing is the result of a brain operation.

"A brain operation. Just what the hell for and what shit is going on," I demand.

Her account of the privations against me continues; Louise explains to me that ‘they' had reversed an earlier remodelling. Monitors were removed from beneath my skin, and my pheromone pathways returned to normal. She assured me that I am no longer hypersensitive to pheromone molecules.

"How and when was all that fuck done to my head?" I asked unable to describe how these revelations had affected me.

Louise seems sympathetic. She looks at me in a reassuring and kindly way.

"That was before my involvement," she explains "the surgery took place in France. I believe you were in a road traffic accident."

"Yes, and Madeline was killed. I was a mess," I reply.

Louise then goes on to tell me some details of my surgery. She reveals that Madeline was in a vegetative coma. Deep neural probing gave the ‘medical team' access to certain aspects of her personality. Ultimately this was programmed into Amshe.

I was given enhancements and implants as part of the research into synthesizing emotion.

"What was the purpose of all this experimentation?" I ask.

"The intention was to study the process of falling in love within a synthesized machine," Louise says matter of factly.

"Science is cold and brutal," I say with feelings of anger and betrayal.

~~~

I look at Jen who is quietly listening. Tears are running down her cheeks.

“The one I fell in love with is you,” I say tenderly and with complete honesty.

 

Published 
Written by DB5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors