Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stealing Me Away Part 2

7
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Amelia wakes the next morning with her head on Drake's bare chest. She looks up and kisses his cheek, he is already awake. He pulls her close and kisses her deep and passionately. Soon they are lost in the moment, Drake is on top of her, tangled in the sheets, kissing her with great passion.

Amelia pushes away from him, saying, "Drake, I have to get up. I need to help my parents get the stuff ready for the party tonight."

"I get it, how about I go with you. We both live together, no sense in driving separately, and I can help too."

"Sure, but they will figure out you're doing it to just spend more time with me."

"That's fine, I owe it to your dad to tell him before he finds out from someone else."

Amelia pouts a second, "I just worry it will hurt your friendship or they'll force me back home."

"Guess what? You're an adult, they can't force you to do anything. As for your dad and I; yeah, it could hurt us. But, again I'm an adult and making a choice for my happiness, because you make me happy more than he does."

Amelia smiles, happy to hear Drake put her fears away. She reaches up and kisses him. They break the kiss and get up to get ready. Drake watches her from his bed parade naked down the hall, letting out a whistle as he watches her.

Once at her parents' place, they start helping out to get the house ready for the Halloween party. Amelia helps her mom in the kitchen cook, and clean a little around the house. Drake helps her dad set up tables to put the snacks on. Drake uses this time to talk with Amelia's dad, Mark, and asks permission to date Amelia.

Amelia and Drake agreed on the way over to not say anything about already being together, and go old school and just have him get her dad's permission first. Obviously, they would tell him that they loved each other, and go against his will if he said no, but they hoped he'd be happy for them.

After they have everything set up, they all go their own ways to get changed and ready for the guests. Amelia hurries up, and changes fast so she could join Drake outside for a smoke break. He smiles as she steps out. "Did you get a chance to talk to my dad about us?" Amelia asks hopefully.

Drake says, "Yes, he is okay with it, he has some concerns, and was hesitant though." Amelia is not surprised to hear that, but relieved to hear he is okay with it.

Amelia walks over to the lawn chair Drake is sitting in, and sits on his lap. She rests her head on his shoulder and kisses him. Mark walks out at that very moment, clearing his voice to announce his presence. Amelia blushes as she pulls away. "I'm going to guess, you asked permission after you two were already dating?" Mark asks with a smirk. Amelia and Drake laugh, they knew they were caught red-handed in that little white lie. They both nod their heads.

The guests start to arrive shortly afterwards, and the party begins. Drake and Amelia have fun for a few hours drinking and playing a few games that were set up in the yard. After two or three hours pass, Amelia finds Drake and whispers, "I'm ready to go when you are, I just want to be alone with you now." Drake smiles as he chugs the last gulp or two of his beer, throwing the bottle into the recycling. They find her parents and say farewell, and head on out. 

Once in the car, Drake says, "Now you have me alone, and to yourself." Amelia smiles, she reaches over and places her hand on his thigh and rubs it. She says, "I know. I couldn't wait to be alone again with you. It'll be even better when we are home." Drake smiles, he knows what she has on her mind, he has the same idea in his mind. Amelia is already rubbing and grabbing his package through his jeans, turning him on even more. He can already tell dating Amelia will keep him on his toes, and keep him young.

As soon as they pull in the drive, Amelia bolts out of the car and to the house before he even turns the car off. Drake can't help but shake his head and smile. He loves her energy. He walks into the house, confused as to where she is. He had figured she went to his room, but she isn't in there. He turns around, and his jaw drops. Standing behind him stands Amelia. She has rushed in and changed quickly, she has on a silk black nightgown that barely covers her ass, with a black lace trim. Her blonde curls drape over her right shoulder.

"I see you finally decided to come inside, and join me," she says as she walks towards him. She wraps her arms around her neck, and kisses his still stunned face. Drake places his hands on her hips, kissing her in the dimly lit hall.

Their kiss breaks a moment, and Drake says, "You look absolutely stunning in that." Amelia playfully smiles, and says, "Wait until you see what's on under it."

Drake grabs Amelia and carries her to his bed. He playfully tosses her onto his bed, and crawls up with her. Their kiss is full of passion and vigor. She grabs at his hoodie yanking it off him. She absolutely loves running her hands on his smooth solid torso. Drake sucks and bites at her neck, groping her breasts in his hands, while Amelia reaches in his pants and plays with his cock. He kicks his pants off, giving her better access to his rod. 

Amelia breaks away, and slides down his bare naked body in her gown until she reaches his cock. She wastes no time, hungrily placing him in her mouth. He strokes her hair, and watches her deep throat him, her blue eyes meeting his on occasion. She takes his balls in her hands and massages them expertly. He slowly begins to ooze precum, and she pops up a minute, stroking his cock in her hand as she licks his head, letting him watch her lick and swallow all his cream before she starts sucking again. Drake is close to cumming, and grabs her head, he thrusts deep into her throat, choking her slightly. She swallows all his seed as he spits it out into her. Once he's finished, she slowly backs off him, climbing up to kiss him. 

Drake combs her hair back with his hands, draping it over her shoulder. Amelia lays on top of him as they kiss. Drake pulls her gown just above her rear, spanking her bare ass with his right hand. She yelps a little in pain and surprise, but she doesn't break the kiss for more than a second. They kiss with much passion and love another minute, before Drake pulls away. He pulls the gown totally off her, and rolls her to her back. He slowly kisses down her body, stopping to lick and suck on each of her breasts, then down to her pussy.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha

He finds Amelia is sloppy wet, even before he makes her cum. He dives in sucking and licking every piece of her, spending extra time on her clit. He shoves two thick fingers inside, moving them slowly in and out of her, adding speed with each move. He stops sucking her clit just before she is about to cum and removes his fingers. He reaches into his nightstand and pulls out a rabbit vibrator. He turns it onto a low speed and puts it in her pussy. He moves it slowly until it's in her, and the smaller part is vibrating on her clit. Amelia has never felt anything like this before, and cums almost immediately. 

Drake turns the toy off, keeping it inside her. He kisses her deep and passionately as he still makes the toys glide in and out of her. Amelia is still fully aroused, and breaks the kiss frequently to let out soft moans. Drake is becoming hard again at the sound of her pleasure. He removes the toy and tosses it back into the drawer and climbs over her. "Shove your cock inside me already," Amelia cries. Drake smiles, denying her the request, at least for a moment. He runs his cock up and down her slit, pushing it open and rubbing it on her clit. He leans in and kisses her neck, nibbling it lightly. She moans softly. 

Drake whispers in her ear, "Tell me how you want me to fuck you tonight."

Amelia responds, "Hard and rough." Drake is taken by surprise, he knows he just stole her virginity the night before, is she really ready for that step?

He asks, "Are you sure, baby?" Amelia nods.

He shoves his meat into her deep, and pounds her sweet pussy. He loves watching her, her arms are around him, digging into his skin, eyes closed, mouth open, moaning at a medium to loud pitch. Amelia cums, screaming, "Yeah, Oh Drake, Yeah fuck me." He pounds her a few more times before he too cums. 

They climb under the covers together. Drake pulls Amelia close to him, kissing her deeply. When they're kiss breaks, Amelia rests her head onto his shoulder, nestling up close to him. Drake wraps his arm around her and says, "I love you, Amelia."

She smiles and says, "I love you too, Drake. I didn't ever think I'd ever say that so soon, but it's TRUE. I love you."

 

***

 

The next morning, the two of them are awoken by Adam, who comes over unannounced. "Drake! Amelia! Either of you two home." Amelia acts asleep, still on Drake, keeping him unable to move. Adam walks in the room, expecting to find his buddy still asleep. Adam finds them both covered by sheets, but totally obvious there's only the sheets over them. "Whoa! Sorry, didn't realize you two were uh.." Drake cuts him off, shh-ing him in the process.

"Yeah, we have been dating. What do you need?"

Adam still speechless, and unsure if he should still talk or just leave says, "I wanted to see if I could borrow your nail gun."

Adam nods and says. "It is on my workbench in the garage. You can give it back at work on Tuesday." Adam nods and walks off. 

Amelia waits until she hears the door shut, and rolls onto Drake. "Good morning, handsome."

They kiss a second, before he says, "Good morning, sexy." They both smile at each other, savoring the moment, stealing little kisses, before locking lips in a hot passionate kiss.

Amelia has her right forearm holding her up, while her left-hand caresses his face. Drake has both his arms around her. He lets one of his hands slide down her ass, and two of his fingers found her pussy. Amelia lets out a gasp as he inserts his fingers. She rides his fingers, he loves the way she rides his fingers. They kiss passionately for several minutes. Adam flips her onto her back, never breaking the kiss, but does slide his fingers out of her. 

He pulls away from the kiss after several minutes, he rubs his cock on her and asks, "Are you ready?"

Amelia nods her head and says, "I'm always ready for you to be inside me. I've been ready for months now, and once you were, I never wanted you out of me." He smiles as he kisses her for a moment, before entering her pussy. He thrusts into her, finding the right rhythm. Amelia moans uncontrollably, loving and savoring the moment. They roll, allowing her to ride him, finding her right beat. She is on the brink of cumming, but is waiting to cum with him. Drake is turned on seeing her hold back, almost reading her mind knowing she is holding it back. She doesn't have to wait long, and they cum together.

They lie in bed again with each other, wrapped up close. Drake kisses her head as she rests her head upon his chest. The silence is almost peaceful between them. Drake breaks the silence between them, "Your dad asked me today if I wanted to go with you guys out to Vegas. What do you think?" Amelia smiles, Drake was making it sound more than it was, he always went. Amelia's dad was from the west coast, and they have family reunions in the Vegas area, they camp, swim, gamble, and party for a week, exploring different landmarks, and the history.

She asks, "You always go, why wouldn't you go?" 

"I just wanted to know it wasn't going be awkward."

Amelia shakes her head and says, "You're overthinking it.  I want you to come with us, you are the entertainment. Plus, I kinda like the idea that I won't have to be alone in a Vegas hotel room alone."

Drake laughs, "Who knows, maybe it can be the first bed we sleep in as a married couple."

Amelia chuckles, "it's only six months away. It seems almost too soon to get married, but is there really such a thing as too soon?" She knows there's not soon enough, but could there also be a too soon? She is open to the possibility, and doesn't want to say no now, knowing if she changes her mind in a few months after saying no, in this moment it wouldn't happen.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors