Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Summer I Met Nina

"how lust becomes love"

14
8 Comments 8
4.8k Views 4.8k
6.8k words 6.8k words

Chapter 1

I met Nina the summer I worked as a waiter at Pocmont Lodge, a glitzy, somewhat seedy resort in the Pocono Mountains. It was a good way to earn a lot of money in ten weeks to help pay for college because we worked for room and board and got good tips.

Though Nina was not in my section, when I passed her table the first night she arrived, we glanced at each other curiously. Seated with her parents, an older couple who looked pretty well off, I later found out her father was a judge and her mother a college professor at the University of Pennsylvania. I also found out from their waiter, a guy named Gary, that Nina was engaged and that her fiancé would be up on the weekend.   

Her long strawberry blonde hair fell well below her shoulders. Her high cheekbones, olive, radiant skin, and sparkling green eyes gave her an exotic appearance. She dressed in a variety of ways, sometimes bohemian with a paisley skirt and white peasant blouse, or jeans with tie-dyed T-shirts, or a low cut tank-top, though at lunch she dressed for tennis. Her breasts looked like a good handful and strained her tight shirts.  Long dangling earrings and several bracelets on each wrist added to the exotic look. I also noticed the big ring on her finger. She had a sophisticated air and I could not tell her age. She could have been eighteen or thirty.

At first, while seated at her table with her parents, we just glanced at each other then she’d smile slightly and I would too. When I looked up while serving, she would look at me then quickly turn away. By the second day of seeing her in the dining room, our gazes lingered on each other. She would smile then bite her lower lip before turning away to converse with her parents. Is she really flirting with me? Realizing how shy I was, I wondered, how I am going to meet her?

When she got up to leave the dining room, I could see the shape of her slender body. At the door, she turned and gazed at me from the other side of the dining room then bit her lower lip, a very erotic gesture that surprised me, considering she was engaged. As I mentioned, at lunch she usually wore a short white tennis skirt and tank-top and I could see her round ass and long tan legs as she went off to play tennis with her father. How can she be flirting with me if she’s engaged?  

While I played third base in our afternoon softball games with the guests, I’d see her at the pool, wearing a rather daring white bikini. I knew her routine of playing tennis after lunch. Then she’d go for a swim, usually swimming twice across the pool at the deep end. She’d get out, dry off with a large green towel and lay back on one of the lounge chairs, soaking up the sun, always with a drink on the table next to her. After the game, I’d take off my jeans, already wearing my bathing trunks, and go to the pool to cool off, definitely one of the nice benefits of working there.

I’d dive in and swim across the pool underwater and come up on the edge near where she was sitting. Like the day before, she’d look at me and smile as our eyes met, then she’d take a sip of her drink, glance at me over the rim of her glass, lay back and move her legs slightly apart. Each time, I’d think, I don’t believe she did that. Though we still hadn’t spoken, we were definitely communicating.  

At dinner, she dressed a little more formally, but always subtly revealing. Clearly, she liked short dresses or skirts, tops that revealed her tan shoulders, bare arms and just a hint of cleavage. I still can remember her entering the dining room at dinner wearing a short, tight black dress that came down to mid-thigh. She wore high heels and had a confident manner, not at all self-conscious. When she walked to her table, not only men looked at her, but so did the women. She was striking and she knew it.

Dinners were more elaborate than lunch and breakfast. They were served with appetizers, soups of the day, several choices for the main course, plus decadent desserts. We carried the food out on oval-shaped trays raised just above our shoulders. Each dish was covered with a shiny metal top to keep it warm. I practiced walking erectly and gracefully, trying to imitate the French waiters I remembered observing when I traveled or saw in movies. I’d turn and lower my tray onto the stand, remove the metal top then serve each dish elegantly. Hope she’s watching, I said to myself.           

By the third day of making eye contact in the dining room or at the pool, we became more flirtatious though no one else seemed to have noticed. She somehow managed to look at me while she listened or spoke to her parents. When I walked back to the kitchen after serving a table, she’d watch me and turn her head slightly, her eyes looking into mine while a slight smile played over her lips. Our gazes lingered, my lips curved to return her smile before I continued toward the kitchen and she went back to her conversation. What’s going on with us? I wondered.  

After three days, I knew I had to meet her but had no idea how to get past the flirtatious glances. I also wondered how she could look at me like that if she was engaged and her fiancé would be arriving the next day. She mystified me and I hated my shyness. This is killing me. I have to meet her. What’s wrong with me? I thought as I watched her leave the dining room and glance at me once again.

After dinner was served and we had set the tables for breakfast, I went over to the lounge for my bar-waiter shift. It was busy that night and it was just Gary, Catherine and me serving drinks. The band played a wide variety of music; up-beat tunes for fast disco-type dancing, you know, gyrating, not touching, as if you were dancing by yourself. Then they’d play slow, romantic ballads sung by the leader, Jack Kramer, an old-timer with white hair who knew all the Frank Sinatra songs. They also played Latin music, since the rumba and cha-cha were popular. I noticed how they played more romantic music towards the end of the evening as if setting the stage for what might follow when couples went back to their rooms. They always ended with, Good Night, Sweetheart.

I was so busy all night that at first, I didn’t notice Nina had taken a seat at the end of the bar. It was late and she was alone. Her low-cut black dress revealed more cleavage than anything she had worn before. Every time I returned to the bar to pick up another order, she’d look at me, showing a hint of a smile, our eyes lingering before looking away.  

Finally, I was resolved. I decided that the next time I put in an order I was determined to stand next to her, give Charlie the bartender my order, then say something, but I was too late. When I came back to the bar, she was gone. I saw her leave the lounge and noted again her short tight black dress. Damn it! I muttered, angry at myself for missing this opportunity.     

It was late and the lounge was emptying, though several couples were still dancing and the music was soft and slow. I decided to sign out and let Gary serve the remaining guests. Catherine had also signed out and sat down next to me at the bar. She was an older woman, probably in her fifties, a little heavy, with gray hair tied in a tight bun, a few loose strands over her ears. I could see her fading beauty, her slightly watery blue eyes, and sensed her sadness. She ordered a martini and looked at me.

“What’s wrong, Pete? Is that woman you keep looking at giving you a hard time?”

Stunned that she’d noticed, I swallowed but didn’t answer.

“She wants you,” Catherine continued. “You know me. I don’t miss a trick.”

Catherine and I had become good friends after two summers of working together. She also worked in the dining room and in the lounge at night. We’d had many intimate conversations, sharing a lot about our lives. She was a smart, keen observer of life, with a lot of stories. She’d told me she was once married to an editor and columnist at the Washington Post, sharing that they'd traveled a lot and her circle of friends included well-known politicians, business people, and artists. Her husband, who had been twenty years older than her, had died suddenly of a massive heart attack ten years earlier. She was forty-three at the time.

“I was his trophy wife,” she’d say bitterly. “He was a gambler and didn’t believe in life insurance and there I was with no skills, past my prime and unable to get another man and now here I am, a waitress at Pocmont Lodge.”

I knew she had remarried several years ago to a Puerto Rican waiter she met in Key West, and now she worked in Florida each winter and at Pocmont Lodge each summer. Her husband worked at one of the swankier resorts about a mile up the road and was about eight years younger. She made it clear it was a marriage of convenience, not love, but admitted it started with lust when they were both drunk in a bar. They just started staying together, a kind of friends with benefits arrangement that ended up with them getting married instead of breaking up. Often she reminisced about her days in Washington, clearly missing the comfort and glamorous life she’d had. Now she lived in a trailer two miles up the road.   

“I know she wants you.” Catherine smiled and looked at me after ordering a second martini. “Can’t say I blame her,” she added, looking into my eyes. “You’re a good looking guy. I bet you’re good in bed, too.”   

Her slightly slurred words stunned me. She had never talked to me like that.

“If I was her, I’d be all over you. I probably shouldn’t be talking to you like this.” She looked deeply into my eyes, then took a big gulp of her drink, finished it, and looked back at me. “You know, I could take your mind off her. I could give you a good time.”

I swallowed, baffled. I had never seen Catherine like this.

She picked up the olive from her empty glass and sucked it off the toothpick, then moved her face closer to mine and looked at me with her watery, sultry blue eyes. I didn’t say anything but saw her sadness and desperate loneliness and realized that she was drunk.  

She turned to Charlie and ordered another martini, pushing the empty glass towards him. He looked at me and back at her. “This’ll be your last one, Catherine.”

She leaned closer to me and put her hand on my thigh and pressed her large breasts against my arm. “I could show you a real good time.” She moved her hand higher on my thigh and moved her mouth to my ear. “You know I like younger guys, don’t you?”   

I was frozen, feeling her hand, hearing her words, seeing a side of Catherine I had never seen before. I didn’t want to hurt her feelings, but I definitely did not want this to go any further. I was about to tell Catherine I was going to turn in, when the phone rang behind the bar. Charlie picked up the receiver, nodded, smiled and glanced at me. After he hung up, he told me, “Some lady wants warm milk in room twelve, how about taking it up to her?”

I said sure, seeing this as a good opportunity to avoid Catherine’s advances.

Catherine gave Charlie a nasty look but continued pressing her large breasts against my arm, until she suddenly sat straight up and sighed deeply. “I better get going too, after this last martini.”

I looked at Catherine and wished I knew what to say. I kept quiet and let the awkward embarrassment pass. While Charlie heated up the milk on a small hotplate, I stood up next to Catherine.

She turned and looked up at me. “Sorry you’re seeing me like this, Pete. Getting old ain’t for sissies.” She sighed and shook her head from side to side then turned to look up at the band and the few remaining couples dancing, before she turned back to me and sighed.

“You’re not that old,” I said, looking at the lines around her eyes and mouth, the graying hair, her dull, loose skin. Suddenly I remembered Nina’s long strawberry blonde hair flowing halfway down her back, her smooth radiant skin, the sexy tight dress,  still upset for missing my chance to take advantage of her being alone at the bar. Instead, I was taking warm milk to some old woman who couldn’t sleep.

Charlie brought the glass of milk to me on a small tray. I wondered if I should put on my red waiter’s vest and bow tie to deliver the milk but decided not to. I was signed out and it was late. I’ll take this damn milk up then call it a day, I thought, disgusted with myself, and picked up the tray.   

After saying goodnight to Catherine, I left the lounge and walked through the dimly lit lobby. I noticed the gaudy red carpet, the plastic potted plants, the fake chandelier, the dark front desk, and thought about Catherine coming on to me. That was weird, I thought when I reached the stairway. It must be hard living in a rented trailer after her life in Washington. I walked quickly up the carpeted stairway, trying not to spill any milk, then continued down the narrow hall to room twelve. I knocked on the door and said, “Room Service.”  

When the door opened, it was Nina. I gulped and didn’t know what to think, seeing her wearing a white, short, satiny nightgown and nothing else. I could see her nipples through the sheerness and her tan legs beneath the soft white material. She was barefooted. I gasped and saw her smile when she looked at my shocked face.

“Here’s your warm milk,” I finally said.

“Oh yes, the warm milk, thanks.” She opened the door wider then pointed to the small table next to the bed. “You can put it over there.”

I squeezed by her in the doorway and walked to the night table and placed the milk down next to a lamp. When I turned, Nina leaned against the closed door; her short nightgown came just below her hips revealing her smooth, tan thighs. Our gazes met and she smiled. “I’m Nina.”

“I know.” I looked at her, amazed that I was in her room. “I’m Peter.”

“I know. I’ve wanted to meet you.” She walked towards me as I stood by the edge of the bed.

“Me, too, I’ve wanted to meet you as well.” I tried not to stare at her barely covered thighs, or her breasts clearly visible through the sheer material of her short nightgown. “I didn’t expect us to meet like this, though.”

“This was my little ploy. I actually hate milk but got Charlie to send you up here. I hope you don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind. I was going to introduce myself in the lounge but you left.”

“I could tell you’re on the shy side so I got this idea. I got tired of waiting for you to make a move so I made it happen. We don’t have much time and I wanted to hang out with you and thought, what better place than my room?”

“Very daring, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I didn’t want my parents to see us together. My dad’s a judge and my mom might as well be one, and my fiancé Fred is coming up tomorrow afternoon.”

“I see.” I nodded, gazing into her eyes then glancing at her body as she crossed the room. While she moved towards me, I could see her nipples poking at the thin material and the faint dark hair of her barely covered mound.

Is this really happening? God, she’s sexy.

She smiled and stood close to me.

“I really wanted to meet you, but I want you to know, I don’t usually do things like this. I don’t want you to get the wrong impression but…” She stopped and bit her lower lip.

“But what?” I can’t believe she’s looking at me like that.

“I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you. I like the way you look at me and here we are in a funky, phony resort and I’ve been going to bed horny thinking about you and so I decided I was going to try to make something happen, you know, take the bull by the horns, as they say.”

“Interesting.” I was already hard.  

“Want to smoke a joint with me?”

“You really are daring, aren’t you?”

Without waiting for an answer she opened the night table drawer and took out an already rolled joint and held it in front of me.

“Sometimes I have to be daring to get what I want.” She picked up a lighter, lit the joint and took a deep draw before handing it to me.

I took a hit, conscious that the smell might draw attention. “We better be careful, someone might smell this.”

She grabbed my hand and we went into the bathroom and closed the door. “I like sneaking,” she said and laughed. “My parents are next door and haven’t got a clue about me. Not that I’m a slut or anything, but I’m not the little angel they think I am.”

We each took hits of the joint. She leaned against the sink, which was next to the toilet, and I sat down on the closed toilet seat. Her short nightgown rose higher on her tan smooth thighs as she leaned back.

“So your fiancé is coming up tomorrow. You’re getting married and here you are smoking a joint with me in the bathroom.”

“Right.” She chuckled and shook her head. “I’m getting married in September, ready or not.”

“You don’t sound too excited.” I looked up at her as she closed her eyes and inhaled before speaking.

“He’s a great guy.” Smoke came from her mouth when she spoke. “And my parents are planning a big wedding, you know, white gown, the whole shebang.” She took another hit of the joint and passed it to me.   

“But,” I said, inserting the word I knew was coming.

“I’m terrified and feel like I’m being pulled into something I’m not sure I want.”  

Before I could take a hit, she surprised me by turning from the sink and straddling my legs, pressing herself against me. “Do you think I’d be sitting on you like this after three days of our looking at each other and me feeling horny thinking about you at night if I was ready to marry Fred?”

BritanyMontarrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BritanyMontarrey

“What are you going to do?” I asked and took another deep hit before passing it back to her.

“Good question.” She placed the remnants of the joint on the sink, squirmed closer, and pressed her pussy harder against the bulge in my pants. I lowered my hands to her ass while she gazed into my eyes and leaned forward, her tits crushed against my chest.

“Right now I don’t want to think about anything but you and me. She started grinding harder against my cock bulging in my jeans.

“That sounds good.” I’m so stoned…this is so hot, I thought, my mind swirling.

“Mmm, you feel so good,” she whispered in my ear.

“You do too.” I tightened my grip on her ass and pulled her harder against me. This is wild. I don’t believe this is happening.

I was fascinated by Nina and wanted to know more about her, but at the moment, the sensation of holding her and being stoned made it hard to focus on anything but our rising lust. She lifted her head and we looked hungrily at each other. She closed her eyes and moaned. I squeezed her ass. The weed took away our inhibitions and we started grinding harder against each other.

Suddenly, she stood up and looked down at me, her legs wide apart. She dropped to her knees between my legs and unbuttoned my pants. She pulled down the zipper and reached for my cock which had already sprung out of my boxer shorts. She looked up into my eyes, then grabbed my cock and started licking it like it was an ice cream cone.

“Oh, fuck that feels good,” I groaned. I could feel her hunger as she moved her tongue and looked up at me with those green eyes. She’s driving me crazy.

I gasped when she gripped my shaft, moved her mouth to the head of my cock and started bobbing furiously up and down as if crazed. Damn, she sure knows how to give a blow job. I loved the warm wetness of her mouth.

I pulled her hair and lifted my ass off the toilet seat and started thrusting harder and faster. I was about to explode but wanted to make this last. I could tell by the way she was attacking my cock that she wanted to let loose and I knew we were going to get rough and wild and fuck each other crazy. I don’t want to cum yet. I want this to last. I want to fuck her brains out. All thoughts of her being engaged were out the window.

I grabbed her and lifted her to her feet and roughly turned her around to face the sink as I got behind her. She bent over and I lifted her nightgown over her luscious round ass, placed the head of my cock at the entrance of her wet pussy, and moved the head of my cock up and down her dripping pussy lips. We looked at each other in the mirror, her mouth wide open.

“I’m going to drive you crazy and then fuck you.” I pushed my cock a little deeper then slowly entered her, moving my cock in a small circle. Nina rocked back against me, as if she was desperately wanting more.

“Fuck me, come on, give it to me.” She gazed into my eyes in the mirror.

“You’ll get it when I’m ready,” I said, smiling, no longer the shy waiter. She won’t forget this fuck, I thought, determined to give her something she would never forget. “I’m in charge!”

“Oh yeah! You think so.” She suddenly bucked back and squirmed past me and dashed to the bathroom door.

My pants were at my ankles and I couldn’t move to catch her. She laughed and reached for the doorknob. “So you want to play games, mister,” she hissed, taunting me.

“You’re asking for it, miss.” I quickly got my shoes off, kicked away my pants and practically leaped across the small bathroom. I caught her just as she tried to leave the bathroom. I grabbed her wrist, pushed her into the other room and slammed her against the wall opposite the bed. Facing me, I grabbed her arms and lifted her hands above her head. “You’ve met your match, miss.”

“Oh yeah, you think so, mister? You don’t know who you’re messing with.”

“We’ll see.”

I moved one hand to her mound and cupped her pussy tighter, surprised at my own aggressiveness. I kissed her hard on the lips, opening her mouth with my probing tongue. Our kisses grew wilder, our tongues swirling. My hand clutched her wet pussy mound tighter then I entered her with my middle finger, causing her to gasp and thrust. She arched her back. She’s so tight. So wet. I entered a second finger. Our tongues darted deeper into each others mouths, my fingers moved in and out faster and harder, fucking her. She’s getting close, I thought, and felt her trembling and tensing.

I pulled my fingers out and heard her gasp when I dropped to my knees. I spread her legs wide apart then started licking her dripping pussy, lapping her juicy wetness with the flat of my tongue. I grabbed her ass and pulled her harder against my mouth, devouring her pussy, her loud gasps and moans inspiring me. So juicy, so wet, I thought, loving her hard thrusts against my tongue, her hunger, her wanting to cum. I moved my tongue to her clit and began sucking and licking.

“Oh, fuck!” she screamed. Her body tensed and I knew she was on the verge of exploding when I pulled my mouth away.

“Oh nooo! Don’t stop, you bastard!”

I grabbed her arms and pulled her roughly across the room to the bed, then shoved, forcing her to fall face down on the bed. What a luscious ass, I thought, as I looked at her round ass barely covered by the sheer nightgown.

I quickly took my shirt off and tossed it aside, saw my throbbing hard cock sticking straight out like a sword and pounced on her, straddling her, and pressed my throbbing cock into the crack of her ass. I lay heavily on her squirming body, grinding my hard cock against her ass. This feels so good, I thought, then reached under her and grabbed her pussy again. I cupped it in the palm of my hand then whispered in her ear, “We’re going to have an all-nighter.”

She gasped at my words and I could not believe this was me talking like this. I knew that both of us wanted to release all of our pent-up frustration. Feeling her squirming and humping my hand, I continued grinding my cock against her ass, my weight forcing her pussy to rub my palm. “You want a good hard fuck, don’t you?”

“Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Suddenly, I surprised her and rolled onto my back, pulling her to lie on top of me. She was looking up at the ceiling with her legs wide apart, while I kept my hand gripped tightly on her pussy. With her ass pressed against my cock, I entered two fingers into her wet pussy causing a loud gasp then a louder, “Oh my God!” She lifted her hips, thrusting, desperately wanting my fingers deeper. She was thrusting her pussy onto my fingers, faster and faster. She’s going to cum…I want to make her crazy, I thought. I felt her trembling, tensing and knew she was on the verge of exploding, but I was determined to drive her wild.    

Just then I pulled my fingers out, holding them just above her dripping pussy as she arched and cried out, “No! Oh, fuck! Don’t do this! Don’t stop! I need to cum.”    

She fell back against me and lifted her ass again, arching her back, trying desperately to reach my fingers as I held them just above her pussy. “Don’t do this to me, you fucking bastard!”

I grabbed her tit with my other hand and felt her lifting her ass, straining to reach my finger. I rubbed her tit roughly then pinched and twisted her nipple as she struggled. My hard cock was throbbing against her ass. I can’t stand it. I need to fuck her.

Suddenly, I bucked and flipped her roughly onto her back, causing her to bounce and spread her legs. I knelt over her with my hard cock an inch above her dripping pussy.  

Just as I was about to thrust and take her, she brought her knees up, placed her feet on my chest and kicked me away. “Not so fast, mister!” she yelled and crawled away from me up to the headboard. She turned and plopped back against the puffed-up pillows and spread her legs wide apart, her knees bent, and started rubbing her pussy while looking into my surprised eyes.

I don’t believe she did that, I thought, watching her hand rubbing her pussy.

On my knees, I moved closer between her legs and lifted my cock just above her hand. She looked at my hard cock, her mouth wide open. She put two fingers in her pussy and started fucking herself. Suddenly, I slapped her hand away with my cock.

“You want to fuck me, don’t you?” She looked up at me.

“You know what I want.”

“You want to fuck this tight cunt, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I want to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah.” I suddenly grabbed her hand from her pussy, then took her other hand and lifted both of her arms over her head and without warning reared back and rammed my cock into her pussy, opening her, thrusting deep and hard.

“Oh, fuckkk! You’re so big!”

Pulling all the way out, I thrust again harder. “You’re so tight! Fuck me! Fuck me! Just fuck me!”

“Give it to me! Give it to me!” She lifted her ass off the bed while my hands pinned hers against the headboard.    

When she raised her hips, and arched her back, I rammed my cock into her, driving her back against the pillows. Man, she sure can fuck I thought, driving my cock all the way.

Suddenly she bit my shoulder and tried stifling her scream as she obviously remembered her parents were in the next room. I kept thrusting harder and faster and felt her body tensing. Her pussy gripped my cock. She lifted her ass again and I drove her back to the bed as she convulsed in a huge, wild orgasm. I kept thrusting, knowing I wasn’t far behind. She bit my shoulder harder then pulled her gasping mouth away. She held it open with no sounds coming and choked back her screams as violent convulsions caused her to shake and writhe. I kept thrusting faster and harder. My cock was swelling as my orgasm rose and I knew I couldn’t hold back. “I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

“Cum in me, I’m safe.” She spoke through gritted teeth.

Feeling her tight pussy gripping my swollen cock, I suddenly erupted in a huge overwhelming orgasm, my cum gushing into her. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, trying to keep quiet then suddenly gasped, “Ahhh,” as spurt after spurt gushed into her overflowing pussy before I collapsed heavily on her body, both of us panting and gasping.

Nina wrapped her arms and legs around my back and held me to her. Both of us were taking deep gulps of air. My head lay on her shoulder, dazed and panting, then suddenly I gasped, “Wow, that was amazing.”  

Nina held me tighter. We were still for several minutes, wallowing in the warmth of our bodies, the wetness, the sound of our breathing, the aroma of our sex filling the room. Neither of us spoke. Is this real, am I really here? swirled through my mind. After a few moments, I found the strength to lift my head and look at Nina lying under me.

“Well, here we are,” she said, a slight smile on her lips.

I leaned down and kissed her lightly. “Now what?”

“I don’t know. I don’t want to think.”

The lamp beside the table was still on and I glanced at the glass of milk then suddenly remembered it was late, and I had to be in the dining room by seven. I didn’t want to leave her bed or the warmth from our bodies.

“We got pretty wild,” I finally said.  

“I’d say so. We were primal. I loved it. You were amazing. But you must wonder about me being here with you when I’m getting married and Fred will be here tomorrow.”

“I don’t know what to think about that.” I slid off of her body and lay on my side, getting her to turn so we could spoon.

“Mmm, this is my favorite.” She rubbed my arm while I embraced her and pulled her closer. I loved the softness of her skin, her round ass pressed against my deflated penis. I kissed her shoulder then her hair, smelling her shampoo.   

“Your hair smells nice.”

“It’s Apple Blossom.”

“I like it.”

I kissed her hair, then her ear, and could not believe I was lying next to this beautiful woman. I wanted to know more about her, especially now. It was one thing to be attracted, but we had left the harmless flirtation behind and had entered another realm. As much as I wanted to just be in the present and not think, my mind had a life of its own. I again realized how late it was and thought about how I had to be in the dining room by seven and able to work. Still, I wanted to know if what had been brewing for several days was just a physical attraction culminating in this wild rendezvous, or was there more? I had no idea.

“Nina, I have to ask you something.”

“I know what you’re going to ask.”  

“You do?”

“Yes, you want to know if this is just a one-night-stand, a fling while my husband-to-be is not here.”

I chuckled at her reading my mind. “Right, I want to know what’s going on.”

“I don’t know what’s going on. All I know is I like how we looked at each other. Maybe it was just flirting, but I couldn’t stop thinking about you. I told you I had horny thoughts but sometimes our bodies know more than our minds do, sometimes we have to listen to our heart and follow what we feel. Maybe this was just lust, maybe it’s more. I don’t know. We’ll see.”

“Well, that’s honest.”

“One thing you will learn about me is I’m honest. I say what I think and feel, that’s for sure.”

“I’m fascinated. I want to know everything I can about you, even if we only have one day.”

“We’ll have to sneak. Even though I am twenty-four, my parents are very overprotective and I’ve had to be very clever to get out from under them, if you know what I mean.”

“I do.”

“I want to know about you too, Peter. I can tell a lot already by how we made love. This was very special, so let’s play it by ear and see what happens.” She paused. “I hope you don’t mind sneaking.”

“No. I guess that will make it more exciting. I don’t care, I just want to get to know you and see if this is a one night fling or more.”

“You never know.” She rubbed my arms then quickly turned around to face me and pulled me closer. We kissed, gently at first then deeper. She put her hand on the back of my head, holding my lips to hers, and we kissed tenderly, the complete opposite of our mad, passionate lust-filled kissing.

She pulled her lips away and smiled. We looked deeply into each others eyes and then she surprised me and pushed me onto my back and climbed on top. She straddled me, and I was hard again. Laying on me, her tits crushed against my chest, she slowly rocked back and forth, her wet pussy sliding up and down the length of my hard cock.

“Mmm, you feel so good,” she whispered then we kissed. Our tongues gently touched and we moved in a slow grinding motion. I placed my hands on her round ass as she lay on me, rocking slowly, pressing her wet pussy harder against my throbbing cock, giving me excruciating pleasure. We both moaned softly as we kissed and moved slowly together.

“I never want this to end,” I said, lifting my hips off the bed and holding her ass while I rolled her onto her back. She wrapped her legs around me and embraced my body. I entered her, thrusting gently, slowly opening her, pushing deeper and felt her legs pull me into her until I was as deep as possible and felt the exquisite sensation of her tight pussy gripping my cock. We kissed and our tongues moved slowly.  Swiveling my hips in a gentle screwing motion, both of us moaned softly, her pussy clutching my cock as she moved under me slowly at first then a little faster. Our tongues swirled as our passion rose. I pulled out and slowly entered her again, thrusting deeper, pausing again and holding my cock still, deep in her.

“I love this,” she gasped, softly.

“You feel so good.”

I rotated my hips, gyrating slowly. My cock rubbed her clit and her g-spot. I felt her tensing, her pussy clutching my cock even tighter. We gazed deeply into each others eyes, no longer kissing, but moving faster and harder. Suddenly, Nina grabbed my head and pulled my mouth to her lips. We kissed madly. Her pussy clutched and squeezed my swelling cock and suddenly we erupted together, stifling our screams with our fierce kissing. Our bodies convulsed and shuddered and we came together as I writhed in the most exquisitely intense orgasm I’d ever had. Somehow, I found the strength to continue kissing her, my cock deep in her pussy. I loved how we were joined and knew I wanted to hold onto that moment and not let go of the sweet wonder of our bodies.  

I collapsed on her and felt her strong legs and arms holding me. We were unable to budge, aware that we had made sweet, tender love in contrast to the wildness of our pot-inspired fucking.

“You’re quite a lover, aren’t you?” She looked softly into my eyes.

“I don’t know.”

I liked her words but didn’t know how to answer. I couldn’t just say yes, but I also knew that something special was happening between us. “I think you’re wonderful,” I finally said. “That was unbelievable.”

She smiled and took a deep breath. “Hey, buddy, it’s late and you probably have to get up early.”

“I do and I’m going to be a wreck but this was worth it.” I smiled down at her. “I’d better get going or your parents might see me coming out of your room.”

“They won’t be up for a while, but you better get some sleep even though I don’t want to let you go.”

Somehow I managed to get myself up and out of bed. I found my pants and shoes in the bathroom and my shirt on the other side of the room. I got dressed quickly and looked out the window and saw the full moon and knew I would be able to find my way back to the bunkhouse and not need a flashlight. I went over to the bed and knelt down and kissed her. I noticed her disheveled hair, her sparkling green eyes. “See you later,” I said then stood up and glanced at the glass of milk on her night table. “Don’t forget to drink your milk.”

She laughed. “Get out of here.”

 

Published 
Written by Sisyphus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments