Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Christmas Wish

"“If we hit it off honey, how would you like to be my desert?”"

7
6 Comments 6
5.1k Views 5.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words
The past year had been hectic and full of many disappointments for Marian. The man she thought she would spend forever with her suddenly becomes distant, withdrawn, and uncaring. He spent long days at work, was always busy during his time off and never seemed to care if she was even living in the same house. She believed nothing could help her disastrous marriage.

The marriage was slowing down and beginning to become a boring humdrum sexless relationship. No matter what she did or said, there was no sex, no love, and certainly no communication. The love she felt for him, was no longer there, and although she did not want to give up, she knew there was no saving this marriage.

One day she went out to lunch with a girlfriend, LeAnn. Marian played with her food and barely uttered a word. LeAnn asked her if everything was ok. She held back the tears and told her friend that her marriage was no better. Adding that since the last time they talked, her sex life had dwindled to almost nothing and she could count the number of times they fucked last year on one hand.

LeAnn, ordered them a couple of drinks. Then she looked Marian straight in the eyes and said, “Honey, you cannot go on like this, it’s making you sick! I know what you need and that is some hot sex. You know the kind that leaves you breathless wanting more. Hey, I have an idea, why don’t you go online to one of those dating sites and look for a sex starved male in the same predicament as you and go have yourself some sexy fun? I joined one of those sites and I love it. You can join free and have fun getting what that deadbeat hubby is not giving you.”

Marian replied, “I thought about it, but I am just too shy. I could never do that. Beside that, if hubby found out he would kill me.”

LeAnn replied, “Honey, he wouldn’t even know it was you. Let me help you with your profile, we can spice it up so it don’t even sound like you. Come on, you have to get out of that house. Let your hair down and get laid!”

Marian agreed she had to do something. She would tell her hubby that she was going over to her girlfriend’s house to help her plan a surprise dinner for her son in law that Saturday.

It seemed like Saturday would never get there. Finally, she was at LeAnn’s house on her computer, joining the date-swinging website.

Before long, she started chatting with the people there and they convinced her to confront hubby and ask him what was going on. Therefore, one day she did just that and asked him what was wrong? She almost passed out when her hubby told her he did not love her anymore and only married her because his mother thought he was gay. Now how good is that for breaking Marian’s spirit, she felt as if her world just ended?

However, over the next few months her confidence grew, Marian slowly began to see her life could be better. She had to be the one to change things and improve herself no one would do that for her. As for the deadbeat hubby, he’s gay, and she divorced him.

A couple of years had passed since then and Marian even dated a few men off the website. Some even fucked a few and it was the best sex she’d ever had. She even had a couple of relationships with men whom she thought could be long term. However, they turned out to be brainless wonders who would not know a good woman if it was pointed out to them by their mom.

She thought seriously about deleting her profile, because she was not getting much of a response anymore. Then she remembered how fake most of it was and decided to update it. After all, deep down she knew she had done the right thing. Not only had the website kept her from going insane, it kept her body well primed for her own sexy pleasures.

Marian also tried her hand at writing erotica. The responses to her stories told her she was doing something right. She still immersed herself in her work and spent most Christmas holiday’s, working so others could spend the time with their loved ones.

Then her life changed again. Not only did she move out of state, she got a different job. Marian acquired a completely new mental attitude and outlook on life. She has a new life, a healed heart, and a kinky sexual attitude.

Marian’s new rule for life is; “Why not have fun? Life is too short to sit and whine about the “what ifs.”

She always said, the size of a person did not matter. It is what is on the inside that counts. She also felt that if the man needs to boast about the size of their cock, it’s not worth talking about. It is what you do with it that matters.

Marian went into things with an open mind and felt she was a sexy full figured woman. She wanted a man who was honest, had a sense of humor, plus a strong but gentle hand. Oh hell let’s face it, Marian wanted to have sex with the right kind of man now.

Marian continued to chat, cybered, and even went out with a few good men, but nothing ever became serious. Until one day when a man named Thomas, emailed her.

Thomas, was a lonely man in his fifties. Since the death of his wife, all he did was sit around the house, thinking about how bad his life has become. He thought the woman he married would spend all eternity with him. However, after four short years of wedded bliss, she died of a massive heart attack. Therefore, to occupy his time, he joined an online dating-swinging site.

As it turns out, Marian is on the same site. Thomas was surfing through the new profiles of women who joined the site, when a sexy full figured redhead caught his eye. Her shoulder length hair, her luscious rose-colored lips and seductive green eyes, seemed to say, “Kiss me, if you dare.”

As he continued to read her profile, he felt a stir in his crotch he had not felt since god knew how long. He then said, “Hot-damn, she is as pretty as a picture.” Thomas immediately sent her an email, hoping she would at least write to him.

As Marian sat at computer reading her email, she received one from a man named Thomas, in the back of her mind she said, “Here we go again! Time to paste on a smile as I bet this is another wanna be phony!”

Marian went on at looked up the person’s profile. It sounded to her like he was trying to impress the dead poetry society. When she looked at his picture, it was an average one. She looked where he was from, and didn’t even know where that town was in Tennessee. She figured it was probably some redneck with a mean streak, but decided to email him anyways.
 
“Dear Thomas,
Thanks for writing me. First let me tell you a thing or two, I have been through hell and do not want a serious relationship at all. So please if you don’t mind, do not even mention about meeting me, in your next email. As I never go out with guys that I do not know. I get to know them through email, and then I decide from there. Mainly, because all the previous ones I have met online were phony. Feel free to write me back if you dare.
Marian.”

She loved giving a guy a hard time to see if they had the balls to handle a real relationship. If he replied after that, then maybe he might be worth getting to know. One thing she was never in the mood for was, momma’s boys, immature men, or those caring a truckload of emotions everywhere they go. If Thomas wanted to, he could email her, but she doubted he would because like 80% of the men online, were fake. She could just bet that Thomas would be like all the rest of the men and run with his tail between his legs.

Thomas was speechless, how can such a sexy thing write those hateful words. In his mind, he decided someone must have really hurt this woman. That was uncalled for, because women were made to be loved, not to hurt. So he took a deep breath and wrote her again sealing the email with a kiss and a prayer. He hoped this time, she would reply with a kind word and at least get to know him better before passing judgment.

“Dear Marian,
I assure you honey I am no phony. However, you would not know that for sure unless we chatted and got to know one another. In my opinion, you cannot know someone through email either. It is rather impersonal. Talking by phone is a nice way to break the ice, but still you can’t see the real person. You will not be able to get to know them for real, unless you meet them face to face. Email me, chat with me, and give me a chance to prove it. I promise I won’t bite. What harm can it do? Write me back and I swear you will not be disappointed.
Sincerely Thomas.”

Marian giggled when she read Thomas’s reply then said, “Hot-Damn, I think I found a man with balls! Someone who is not afraid to voice their opinion or hear me voice mine.”

This time when Marian replied, she said they could email each other, but that was all. For some reason she still did not trust Thomas. Little by little they communicated by email. Thomas finally broke through the stiff outer layers of her resentment. As it turned out, Marian had been hurt by one too many people and worst of all by the men she loved. Therefore, it was only natural that she found trusting anyone hard.

Overtime, the two of then ended up chatting, emailing each other, and even talking for hours on the phone. Thomas discovered that she lived 40 miles from him. In the back of his mind, he wondered if the sexy redhead would go out with him for dinner. So he wrote her.

“Dear Marian,
Would you please give me the pleasure of joining me for dinner a week from Friday? I won’t make any demands on you at all. Gentle hugs and kisses, Thomas.”

Marian usually did not meet anyone until they had emailed each other a few more times. Her intuition told her to go out to dinner with Thomas. What harm could it do, after all, she needed to get out of that apartment and see the real world and it beats cooking. Besides, it was near Christmas and she did not want to spend another holiday alone. Therefore, she wrote Thomas.

“Dear Thomas
I would be honored to meet you for dinner. If dinner is goes well and we see a spark of desire, we could go from there and plan a second meeting. Meet me online tonight and we will discuss the details.
Hugs, Marian.”

Thomas met Marian online and they decided on a mutual restaurant near them. He then chuckled and typed, “If we hit it off honey, how would you like to be my dessert?”

Without thinking Marian replied, “You want your dessert with whipped cream and a cherry?”

To which he replied, “No, I like my dessert al-naturale.”

Marian met Thomas and when he pulled her into his arms and he kissed her hello, her mind screamed, “Oh my God, “Where in the hell have you been all my life?”

Thomas then said, “Merry Christmas Marian.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

I hope you get what you wish for.”

She replied, “Merry Christmas to you to Thomas. May you have a joyous holiday season.”

They ended up having a marvelous time all the way throughout dinner. For some reason Marian felt drawn to this man, whom she now called her teddy bear. She felt as if they have known each other a long time and were meeting each other to plan the next stage of their lives.

They both had some real bad-luck in the past. Marian reached out and took Thomas’s hand in hers and said, “Don’t you think it about time we make our own good luck? We can start with you having me as dessert!”

After dinner, Thomas escorted Marian to his car. Once they were inside, he looked into her sexy green-eyes and asked, “Are you sure you want to do this? The thoughts of exploring Marian’s sensual side made Thomas’s cock throb.

Marian pulled Thomas’s head close and kissed him firmly with all the passion within her. To say the least, her mood matched his. Then she said, “Does that answer your question? From the moment you kissed me, my mind has been wondering what you are like in bed. Oh god, Thomas it has been too damn long since I have had a sexy man to fuck! “

Thomas kissed Marian back and held her close running his hands across her sexy back. He then started the engine and said, “Your place or mine sweety? Or we can go to a local hotel.”

Marian blushed, and with a twinkle in her eyes, she said, “Let’s go to a hotel, okay?”

Thomas knew just the place. He drove there thinking of what would be the first thing he would do to her.

She sat in the car as he got them a room and wondered what would be the first thing she would do to Thomas. Thomas then returned and led her to their room to an afternoon of endless delights.

Marian stopped at the doorway to the room and uttered, “Thomas too bad they do not have mistletoe above the door, I’m dying to kiss you again.”

Thomas opened the door pulled Marian into the room, and said, “Who needs that damn stuff? Pucker up woman, I need some sugar!”

Marian leaned into him, kissed Thomas, and slid her tongue between his lips. Oh god, his kiss made even her toes tingle! She made a silent Christmas wish, “May this sexy man be in my life for a very long time.” His caring attitude, honesty, sense of humor, and sensuality made her realize this man was worth keeping.

The sexy green-eyed angel overwhelmed Thomas. The sight of her, the way she smelled, her laughter and sweetness of her kiss made Marian irresistible. When he pulled her full figured body close to his and probed her mouth with his tongue it made Thomas go weak in the knees. Without hesitation, his hands grasped her hips, and he pulled her into his chest. He uttered a silent Christmas wish, “May she be in my life forever.”

When they finally came, up for air she looked Thomas in the eyes and while running her hands across the bulge in his pants said, “Time for dessert.”

Thomas smiled devilishly and said, “There is nothing I like better than to peel back the layers of my dessert and get to the goodness inside. If you do not mind me saying so, honey, you‘re one hot baby!”

Marian told Thomas to sit down for a moment and watch her. She slowly took her clothing off and then stood before him showing her all her charms, clad in a red teddy, hose, and heels. Her big breasts were straining the lacy cups, threatening to burst out.. She then turned around and the high cut leg, framed her broad hips. Her full thighs were clad in sheer matching red nylons.

The pleasures he could feel within the curves of this luxurious sexy angel made Thomas pant. Thomas stood and walked over to Marian and took her in his arms and said, “You look like my Christmas wish come true darling. Oh god, I think I just might fall in love with you.”

Their lips met again and their tongues entangled in another hot luscious kiss. He felt her body shift slightly away from him, then he felt her hands unzipping his pants, then her soft fingers closed around his raging cock. As Marian stroked his rigid cock, his hips jerked and he almost blew his load right then and there.
 
Marian pulled her hand from inside his pants and said, “Are you that glad to see me Thomas, or does that cock have a hair trigger tonight?”

Thomas grinned, blushed, and replied, “Awww doll, I’m just happy to be with you tonight. You want to know something, I love BBW‘s. I hate bony women. They are like a bar of soap, hard to hold on to and slip between your fingers.”

Marian laughed at Thomas and loved his weird sense of humor. “Well, I guess that's just their loss.”

Her pussy had been dripping all the way through dinner in anticipation of his hard cock and she could not wait any longer. She gave Thomas a peck on the check and then said, “You know what, and I am going to take advantage of your hot body all night.”

Thomas looked at Marian and said, “Take me honey, I am all yours!”

Marian kicked off her heels, sat on the bed, and removed her nylons. Then she climbed on to the bed and said, “Time for you to do a strip tease now and do not worry about a thing, to me the size of a man does not matter, it’s what is in his heart that counts.”

Thomas hurriedly undressed all the way down to his sexy blue boxers then climbed on the bed with Marian. He licked his lips and ran his fingers across her breasts and said, “Is this my dessert?”

Marian cooed and said, “All of me is your dessert!” She then had Thomas help her take of the teddy and then he removed his boxers. Thomas‘s cock was hard and oozing precum, she closed her fingers around it and purred, “Mmmmm, yummy.”

Marian moved until her lips came in contact with Thomas’s cock. Placing her mouth around the glistening head, she tantalized it with her tongue.

Thomas loved a woman who loved to suck cock and it was apparent that Marian knew what she was doing. He placed his hands on either side of her head to keep himself steady.

Marian sucked Thomas’s cock slowly until her lips brushed against his pubic hairs. The more aroused he became the faster her mouth worked on his cock. She could feel the veins throbbing again her tongue. When his breathing changed, she knew he would cum soon.

Thomas could not resist much longer. When Marian reached up, squeezed his balls lightly, he quivered, and filled her mouth with his sweet nectar. When he regained his composure he looked down to see her grinning like the cat that just ate the canary.

Marian just batted her eyelashes and said, “I thought that we should take care of that hair trigger cock before it went off all by itself. Now we can get down to some serious fucking.”

Thomas pulled Marian into his arms and pressed his chest against hers. Oh how he loved to feel a woman’s nipples against his hairy chest. He then leaned down and kissed her, tasting his salty cum on her tongue. His spent cock began to stir once more. He instructed Marian to lie down.

He then began kissing her, starting with her sweet lips and working his way down. As his hands cupped her breasts, his lips teased her hard nipple, one, and then the other. Then he left a wet trail of kisses down to her hot pussy.

His fingers moved through the silky red curls and slid beneath her puffy labia to her swollen clit. He barely had made contact with her love button when Marian began to shudder and moan.

With his other hand he slid two fingers deep inside her pussy hole and begin finger-fucking her as his mouth replaced his fingers and begin to suck her clit.

Marian began to shake uncontrollably, raised her hips clean off the bed, and squealed, “Oooooh, I am cumming!” Her reaction was so strong she thought she might pass out.

When her shaking stopped and she slumped back on to the bed Thomas said, “Now who has the hair trigger?”

Marian then said, “Oh baby, I haven't cum like that in a very long time. I love the way you tripped my trigger.”

Thomas moved and laid on the king sized bed next to Marian, letting her body spoon with his. Still unable to believe his own eyes that he had actually found this sexy angel. He buried his face in her neck and began kissing her.

Marian turned and put her arms around his head and pulled Thomas into her. She watched as he buried his face in her soft breasts. He then took her nipple into his mouth and began suckling as if he were a baby. She closed her eyes and uttered, “Oh Thomas, I love a titty-man!”

Using both of his hands, her pulled both breasts together, and then started sucking on her swollen nipples. All this action had Thomas’s cock ready for action again. He wanted to slide his cock deep in her hot box. He stopped tantalizing her nipples and said, “Let’s fuck baby.”

Marian looked at Thomas and said, “I thought you’d never ask. Now lay on your back honey.” She then moved her upper thighs atop of his hips straddling his hard cock. She reaching down, she guided his cock into her wanting pussy, rocking back and forth. As she moved forward, her breasts were brushing his lips, and he took the opportunity to suck her right nipple. She shivered and said, “Fuck me harder, Thomas!”

Thomas grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy down on to his cock, burying his member deep inside her. As he thrust his cock into her, she began pumping her hips in unison. Since she gave him a blowjob earlier, it had taken the edge off his desire, and he was able to relax and enjoy the hot ride.

From the force of her movements and her moaning, Thomas knew that she could not restrain her passion, this baby loved to fuck! She began to shudder and squeal and he knew she was about to climax once more. Her pussy muscles gripped his cock like a vice as she came uncontrollably.

Thomas wondered just how many times Marian could come, one day he would just have to find out, as for now he was too busy fucking her. He threw his head back and shouted, “Oh god, ooooooh god, I am cumming!”

Thomas did not feel intimidated by Marian’s power at all. He actually found it very satisfying to his ego. It looked like his Christmas wish might actually come true. He lay back down, turned to her, and said, “Well honey, did your Christmas wish come true?”

Marian just smiled and asked, “Well you tell me, all I wanted to Christmas was a good man in my life and here you are.”
Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments