Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Furtive Premise

"Erin and Bruce (Langsby) reunite after weeks apart to escape to Mexico together. 21+ characters."

0
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
A Furtive Premise by Cheltenham


She had dark brown hair which currently sat in a braid that hung parallel to her breasts, down the middle of her back. Erin nervously liked to play with the ends of it. Her freckles were most prominent around her shoulders and an area on her back that I'd seen before. When she spoke, it was in a soothing tone of voice. She'd coddle me occasionally. I loved that about her and it seemed Erin realized I enjoyed those moments.

Tonight, she was wearing a pair of gray sweats and a white tee which were baggy but outlined her figure. I wasn't dressed too fancy either since it was warm outside. A pair of black slacks and a buttoned shirt were essentially all I wore, which Erin liked apparently. I pulled her close and kissed her passionately outside of my car.

"It feels like forever since I've tasted your lips."

She held my hips close to her own and giggled as my hands disappeared beneath her shirt.

"When does our plane board, Bruce?"
"An hour. That's what the tickets say."

"Do we have time for a quickie?"

"You already know what happens when we get intimate. Minutes turn to hours and we'll miss the flight. As much as I need to be inside you, I'll wait until later on."

"Just put your cock inside me. I'll make sure we finish on time."

I relented and slipped the waist of her pants down. She already had mine opened, my cock was sliding back and forth in her grip. I lifted her in my arms. Erin cooed in my ear having felt me inch inside, tightened around my shaft and was crying quietly as I fucked her.

"I've been waiting for you, I haven't gotten off in weeks."

"You gonna cum inside?"

"I thought you weren't on the pill."

"I'm not."

"Are you sure you want to make a baby with me?"

She nodded her head.

I slid a little deeper and she clenched me, bit her lower lip and I knew I was close.

"I'm not gonna last much longer."

"Shoot it. Please, I need your cum."

I tensed up and she pulled my ass inward, toward her. My cock spasmed suddenly. The warm cream I'd so frequently spewed on her face, in her mouth or across her tummy now landed in her pussy. She nestled her head on my chest and softly gyrated her hips against mine which massaged the head of my already sensitive cock. The last few spurts fired out harder. I softened as she gazed into my eyes.

"Do you feel better now?"

"Not better, no."

"Aww. What do you mean?"

"I've been in love with you since we first met. It sounds silly, I'm sure. When I heard your voice over the phone I knew you were the one. When I saw you I believed in my heart that you were out of my league and it almost convinced me to forget about you. But now you're mine and I'm eternally grateful for that. I feel indebted to you for accepting me as I am."

She hugged me tight and kissed me.

"You don't have to think like that. I like dark haired guys anyways, so you already had that going for you. All I needed was a sign you were interested in me as more than a friend."

She saw the time and ushered me into the car.

"Come on. We'll make it if you get down there now."

I drove along the road to the driveway of the airport. It happened to be the wrong way but they forgave our mistake. She pointed toward a parking spot and we went inside together. The car didn't matter because it wasn't mine anyways. We went through the checkpoint before boarding the plane, Erin was patted down by a guy who felt her more than he was supposed to.

I was passed through without so much as a 'wanding' and held her hand in mine, as we went down the corridor. She sat in the window seat, I took the aisle. Luckily neither of us packed a bag.

Once we lifted off, the stewardess came by and asked if anyone wanted to order a meal or drinks. I chose a drink before my meal and probably more drinks after it. Erin also thought inebriation sounded like a good idea. Soon enough, we'd forgotten about our food and were getting a good buzz going. That turned to drunken stupidity and made her very horny.

She laid a light blanket across my lap and took my cock out. I wasn't naturally getting hard though with a little manual coaxing, I felt myself stiffening. Her soft fingers lovingly stroked me and readied my prick for sex. In the semi-darkness of the cabin, she straddled my lap and wrapped the blanket around her waist loosely. I held onto her and softly thrusted into her pussy. Being partially numb I had a difficult time working myself to the point of no return.

Erin didn't care that it took me longer. She was soaked. Her tunnel gripped me wetly, a firm narrow passage that pushed me closer to another orgasmic release. I heard it in her whispered moans how close she was to her own climax.

KittyKlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyKlum

I was afraid to make too much noise due to our proximity to the other passengers, but as I came I couldn't help myself and groaned a little louder than I thought I would.

She bathed me in her creamy warmth. A sheen of her juices coated my cock liberally, dripped down around where our loins met and I found myself holding onto her. Erin rolled off me and sat with the blanket covering her. I moved and stuffed myself back in my jeans. Her eyes were closed. I saw the rise and fall of her chest, I'm sure I was doing much the same though I couldn't tell. My mind was a mix of emotions as it frequently was.

Sadness overwhelmed me partly because of the alcohol, but beneath that I was happy if only for a moment. There were doubts too. Does she really want me? How could she love me? Do I deserve to be happy? What's gonna happen when she's full term? I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind and focused on the here and now. I had a woman beside me who I believed I was in love with. She loved me too, I saw it in her eyes. The way they warmed and how her voice changed when I spoke to her.

I changed too. My voice dropped a little lower and I wanted to protect her. It was different though. For the first time, I actually noticed Erin was as dedicated to my happiness as I was to hers. She made the efforts when it mattered the most. We started to come off our impaired state and it dawned on us that we were aboard an airplane. She ordered a couple more drinks for us. I saw that she'd dressed beneath the blanket as she pulled it away and stuffed it onto the tray in front of her.

"Here are your drinks."

The stewardess announced and handed them to us. We imbibed yet again. All of my feelings went away and the familiar numbing took precedence. Erin laid her head on my chest after our glasses were empty, as I listened I heard her singing quietly to herself. With a tone so delicate, I strained to hear but it was well worth my efforts. I drifted to sleep in minutes. When she woke me, it was daytime. The sun was meeting us in the sky and soon rose higher as our trajectory dipped.

We landed with a few skips. Erin and I waited for a few of the other passengers to go ahead, then went toward the stairs. I called for a taxi and asked the driver to go to a hotel I'd booked. Through a previous arrangement, I had some clothes and small furniture items waiting in a room. The keys were waiting for us downstairs. She was surprised and gazed at me in amazement.

"Now I see why we didn't pack any luggage."

"I expected everything to turn out alright, so there would be accommodations for us should we arrive."

"And we can leave this behind whenever we leave?"

"Sure. Maybe some of the locals will buy the stuff off us."

She rummaged through a pile of clothes and found a few bikinis. One in particular was black, a two piece which I hoped would fit her.

"Want to head down to the beach, Bruce?"

"I do. I'm a little tired though. Maybe we'll spend a few hours there and come back to sleep."

"Yeah. Sounds like a good idea. Let me change out of these clothes, you should find yourself a pair of shorts."

She went into the bathroom and came out shortly after wearing the bikini. My jaw dropped. My cock hardened instantly when I saw her bend over to set her clothes on a chair.

"Fuck!"

"So you like it?"

"It looks great on you."

She blushed, her hands were crossed over themselves behind her back and a slight smile broke across her face. I wore my shorts and beckoned her toward me with open arms. Erin straddled my lap, her ass settled right on top of my cock. I held her cheeks under the fabric and made out as she squirmed playfully on me.

We made our way outside sometime later. The beach was right across the street. There was a spot near the coast where we inserted ourselves. She rubbed some suntan lotion on her thighs, as she bent over to massage it into the backs of her knees I tried to avert my eyes. Even when she stared up at me with a smirk I couldn't stop. My cock grew uncomfortably stiff for her.

I had Erin assist me in putting some of it onto my back while I slathered a decent amount on the rest of me. We dove into the ocean together and swam for about an hour. The games never ceased. I caught her by the breakers, my hand swept her ass. She popped up to the surface and giggled. The sound of her laughter caused me to pull her backward, closer to where I was.

We dipped under the water and swam back to the coast. Her hair was a mess when we finally emerged. She grabbed her towel and tossed mine to me. I dried my hair, draped the cloth over my shoulder and walked back to the hotel with Erin, hand in hand.

Sleep came easily and was welcomed after such an eventful day.

Published 
Written by Cheltenham
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors