Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Gift for Gillian

"A fantasy story I wrote for a friend years ago."

3
3 Comments 3
6.2k Views 6.2k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Gillian had been my best friend almost since I had known her. When we met, I was dating her best friend, Diane. Diane had confided in me early on that she wanted to have sex with another woman. We were fortunate enough to achieve that goal, several times. I was lucky
enough to be present every time.

A few months after Diane had her first f/f experience, she began to talk about Gillian. She had just separated from her husband and was ready for some wild times. Diane had told her of some of our adventures, including a few trips we had made to a local swinger's club.

Gillian convinced Diane to let her tag along on one of our "field trips." Diane approached me with the idea, casually mentioning that she thought Gillian was very sexy. Didn't take me long to agree.

Turns out, one of the clubs was having a Halloween party. Gillian was excited, had picked out the perfect costume, and was telling Diane she planned on getting wild. The night was way beyond "wild". It surpassed every man's fantasy. It was also Gillian's first f/f experience, and the first time that I got to fuck Gillian. But that's another story, for another time.

We got together a few times after that - the 3 of us. Then Diane and I split. Gillian and I stayed friends, although for awhile, we didn't talk. Then, she broke up with her boyfriend. Gillian and I sought comfort with each other. We made love a few times, but those times were rarities. One night, Gillian confided to me that she wanted to try sex with a woman, but one on one. In the back of my mind, I promised myself that if I could ever assist, I would. A year later, the opportunity presented itself.

I met Faith at the topless club near my house. I would go in every once in awhile, in part, because it was one of the closest bars to my home and I didn't have to worry about driving. Ok, the beautiful, nearly naked women were also part of my motivation.

Anyway, Faith was having some problems, and knowing my line of work, asked me if I could help. She was quite up-front with the fact that she didn't have any money. I was up-front too - I don't compromise my ethics for a fuck. I would help her as my "charity case" for the year.

Faith came over one night and I did the work she needed. It was actually quite simple and took about 10 minutes. We sat out by the pool and talked for awhile and I offered to make dinner. She accepted.

As darkness fell, we watched the Arizona sunset and enjoyed a glass of wine as we ate the marinated shrimp I had barb-b-qued.

Faith and I were getting along great and as the night progressed, I lit a fire in the chiminero. By midnight, she was in my bed. She managed to find her way back many times after that. We had many conversations while enjoying the "afterglow". During one of those, Faith told me of her bisexual experiences and how much she enjoyed women.

One night, Gillian and I were sitting around talking. She had broken up with the latest sleazebag and was lamenting about her lousy luck. Gillian blurted out "I'm sick of men. I just want to try a woman".

"If you're serious, I think I can arrange that."

"Bullshit!"

"No, really Gill, I can." Gillian looked at me not knowing what to believe. I had told her some things about Faith. "If you really want to try, I'll arrange it. I'll get a gorgeous, sexy, 23 year old to join you in bed."

Gill laughed nervously. She tilted her head down and raising her eyes, said "Ok, you're on. Prove it."

"Fine. It's a deal." My mind raced. Faith usually came over after she got off Saturday night to have a quick fuck. "Be here Sunday afternoon, 1 o'clock sharp."

"Fine!" Gillian shouted, as if she were angry. Or perhaps she was challenging me. "I'll see you then." Gill got out of her chair and walked out the door.

I sat there wondering how much of my foot I had swallowed. I wondered what Faith's reaction would be. That night, I decided to go see Faith at work. Something I had only done once since we had been sleeping together. She was surprised to see me.

After a dance or two, she began to sense that something was up. "Stop by when you get off. I'll leave the door unlocked."
 
Faith stepped back and looked at me with a curious smile. "Ok." Kissing my cheek, she turned and went back to work.

As instructed, Faith showed up about 1:30. I made sure to go the extra mile when I went down on her. Not that it was tough to do! I licked and sucked her to the brink several times. After about 45 minutes, I kissed my way up her stomach, across her tits, finally placing my lips on her mouth as I slid my cock into her. She moaned a breathy "Oh God" as I withdrew, then slammed into her hard, starting a fast rhythm. Her little tits bounced to and fro. She came quickly and I continued to fuck her, sometimes deep and hard, other times slow, still others, shallow. I turned her onto her hands and knees, then pulled her on top. I pulled out every trick I knew. Fortunately, I was able to last a while that night and a while later, as she lay there, glistening from the sweat and left over body glitter, she asked what had gotten into me.

I knew it was now or never. It might also be the last night I ever had sex with Faith. "I want you to sleep with a woman I know."

Faith seemed unfazed. Then she looked confused. "You mean a 3-some?"

"No. Just you and her. It's Gillian."

She had met Gillian once, for about 4 seconds, as she was dashing out the door to work. I told her of our conversation.

"When do you want this to happen?"

Faith wasn't angry and my balls were still attached.

"Sunday afternoon. She'll be here about 1".

"You mean you've already arranged it??"

Oh shit. I covered my balls.

"Well it just sort of happened."

"You're an asshole."

My balls had now shriveled and fit comfortably within the palm of my hand. "If you don't want to, that's ok. I understand and I'll deal with it."

"I didn't say that." Faith was now looking at me. "Just the two of us?"

"Yes."

"Does she like toys?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

"That's it?"

"That's what you want, isn't it? Or is there more?"

"No babe, that's it." Pushing my luck, I added, "Why don't you just bring your stuff with you Saturday? I'll make breakfast and cut out after Gillian gets here."

"Oh, you're cutting out, alright," she laughed, "but I'll be damned if I'm going to let you fuck me before she gets a chance at me!" Faith laid down next to me. "You'd better enjoy what you just got, because you're not going to get it from me again. At least not until Gillian does."

Faith rolled into my arms and put her head on my chest. Breathing a sigh of relief, I wrapped my arms around her, and confident that I would wake up with my masculinity still attached, fell to sleep.

Saturday night could not come fast enough. I tried to stay busy, picking up the house, making sure the fridge was well stocked, putting vases of flowers around. I also picked up some massage oils and plenty of scented candles.

Gillian had called a couple of times during the week. I could tell she was beating around the bush, so I asked her if she was still coming by Sunday. "You bet," she said, "I want to prove that you're full of shit!"

"And if I'm not?"

"Yeah, right."

"No, seriously. Suppose you get here and there's a gorgeous woman waiting here?"

"Well, I guess we'll just have to see." Then laughing, "Actually, you'll just have to hear about it second hand."

Faith tested me as well. "Still going through with your plan?" she asked.

"If you're willing."

"I am. But you're gonna owe me big time."

As Faith instructed me on what to buy (ok, I admit, the oils were her idea), I couldn't help but wonder what I had gotten myself into. I had just arranged for my best friend and my "girlfriend" to sleep together. And I wasn't to be there for it. No matter how many ways I plotted to watch, including the thought of going out and buying a hidden camera, I slowly began to realize that this was one experience I would only hear about.

About 1:30 a.m., I heard the front door open. Seconds later, I could smell Faith's perfume. Coming down the hall, I heard her unzipping her shorts. By the time she made it to the room, her shirt was off. I watched her in the flickering candlelight as she kicked off her shoes and dropped her shorts and her g-string. Turning away from me, I saw her beautiful ass and the rosebud tattoo, as she bent to blow out the candle on the night stand. She climbed into bed and beneath the sheets. I could feel her warmth approaching me and I rolled to embrace her.

"Hi Babe, how was work?"

She kissed me, before responding, "The usual. Danced naked, got grabbed a few times, propositioned a few times, and I swear, if I smell one more beer soaked fucking degenerate, I'm going to puke on him!"

"Glad I showered," I joked.

She asked about my night as I held her and ran my fingers lightly across her back and shoulders. Her breath was steady and warm as it escaped from her and spread across my chest. Her left hand was caressing the side of my head and face. I tipped my head to kiss her and she accepted the kiss. I went back for seconds, tentatively at first, then thirds with more conviction. After a minute, she stopped me. "Sorry, you're cut off, remember?"

"Why am I cut off? You're the one that's fucking Gillian!"

"That's the breaks. Besides, why should I let you have fun while I'll have to suffer until tomorrow? Don't worry, I'm sure it will all be made up to you."

I resigned myself to the fact that I would not win this battle. I laid back and pulled Faith close.

I wondered what Gillian was doing. I thought that was strange - here I was with a young, beautiful and extremely sexy woman, but my thoughts were on Gillian. Perhaps my friends were right - perhaps my thoughts for her ran deeper than friendship? "Shit," I said to myself. Now's not the time to think about that.

I could feel Faith's breath, much shallow than before. I knew she was drifting off to sleep. I kissed her on the top of her head and felt her stir into me more. This was going to be a long night. Despite the thoughts and emotions that danced around my head like a hyperactive kaleidoscope, at some point, I actually managed to drift off to sleep.

I was literally surprised when I awoke, laying on my side, and felt Faith's arm around my waist. As I gained consciousness, I could feel her breasts in my back and the heat from her loins radiating into my behind. She was still sleeping deeply as I extracted myself from her grasp. I plodded into the kitchen and started the coffee. Making my way to the guest bath, I took my morning piss, which was quite difficult with the hard-on that I had awakened with. Shuffling to the back yard, I turned on the sprinklers, and went back in for my coffee. Returning to the patio, I sipped my coffee as the morning birds arrived to play in the water and feed on the bugs that leapt from the grass.

About 11:30 or so, I went in the room to check on Faith. She was stirring and I knew it wouldn't be long before she was up. I climbed into bed with her and she rolled back into me. I held her and enjoyed the jasmine scent of her hair, mixed with the slight musk from her leftover perfume and the smoke from the bar patrons. I knew Faith was waking when her hands began to move across my body. She slid a hand down to my cock which quickly jumped to attention, especially after she gave it a slight squeeze. Removing her hand, she asked for coffee.

"Want some breakfast?"

"Not now. I think I'll take a bath first."

"Ok, you stay there, I'll fix the tub for you." I had bought some special bath oils for the occasion to insure that her skin was nice and smooth. I started the water, then went for the coffee. When I came back to the room, Faith was emerging from the bathroom. She took the coffee and turned to the hall bath where the tub was filling. I wanted to spoil Faith. Pamper her to death. And tease her a bit. I wanted the anticipation to build in her as much as it was building in me. She seemed unusually quiet and I wondered if she was having cold feet.

"Why? Are you?" she asked.

"No, you just seem quiet, that's all."

"You think she's going to show?"

"I don't know. Actually, I think she will. She hasn't called to tell me that I'm full of shit and she's not going to fall for it."

Faith laughed. I grabbed the shaving cream and began to lather her legs. Carefully, I shaved them smooth. I trimmed the tuft that she kept above her pussy. I washed her hair, slowly massaging her scalp, watching her contentment through her half closed eyes. When I was finished, I grabbed the towel out of the dryer and warmed her body as I dried her off.

"Time for you to hit the road." I stood there, shocked, as the impact and reality of what she said, sunk in.

"Just let me get a quick shower."

"Quick is right. I got things to do. I want you out of here in 10 minutes."

Faith was enjoying being in control. I showered, cursed myself for getting into this situation (although I really didn't know why I was cursing myself!), then cursed myself again for not having bought a hidden camera. As I left, Faith was lighting candles. Sarah MacLaughlin was on the stereo. Faith was wearing a soft pink silk robe.

"Don't come back before 4," she said as I kissed her goodbye.

The afternoon was agony. I walked the mall, stopped at a bar and tried to watch a game. I wished I'd had taken the bike and gone for a ride instead. Still, my thoughts wandered back to the house and whether Gillian had shown. And what they were doing.

Gillian was nervous as she drove the 5 miles to Dan's house. Still, there was a dampness between her legs. She hoped that Dan hadn't set her up. As she turned down his street, she breathed a sigh of relief as she saw a car in the driveway that didn't belong to Dan. At the same time, her stomach flopped. She sat in the driveway a minute. Then getting her nerve, she walked to the door.

There was a post-it note on the door: "It's open" was all it said. Taking a deep breath, Gillian turned the knob and stepped in.

MaggieQuinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieQuinn



Inside, she could hear a soft woman's voice singing on the stereo. The house smelled of patchouli. Rose petals were strewn across the entrance way of the door and lead to the hallway. On the ledge, she noticed a glass of wine and another note. "Have a seat, take your shoes off, have a sip of wine and relax."

Gillian noticed that there were several candles in the living room by an easy chair. She walked over and sat. Taking her shoes off, she leaned back and took a sip of wine. Her heart was pounding so hard she could hear it in her head. Minutes went by, but it seemed like an eternity. Gill wanted to leave, wanted to call out for a response.

She wondered what the woman was thinking. Was she nervous too? Gill took another sip and pushed the recliner bar back. Looking towards the hall, she saw a shadow approaching. When Faith got to the entrance, Gills' mouth dropped open. Faith stood looking angelic with glitter highlighting her eyes and baby's breath woven into her hair. She wore a white baby doll nightie top and white panties which accented her tan skin. White stockings and white heels emphasized her legs.

She smiled at Gill. "Hi, I'm your present today. I'm here for you."

Gill was paralyzed. Faith walked towards her and placing a leg on each side of the recliner, she leaned in and kissed Gillian lightly on the lips. Gillian was too stunned to kiss her back. She could see Faith's nipples poking through the silk top. She had on a perfume, albeit, not much, but the smell seemed to make Gill's head spin. Still kneeling on the chair, Faith took the wine from Gillian's hand and took a sip. Then she retreated to the end of the chair and knelt on the floor by Gill's feet.

She picked up a bottle and poured a thick liquid into her hands. Slowly, she began to rub hot oil into Gillian's feet. Gill closed her eyes and laid her head back. Her head was spinning and her heart felt like it was going to explode from her chest. Her palms were sweaty and she noticed her breath was quick and short. The warmth of the hands over her feet seemed to calm her some. She opened her eyes to take another sip of wine and saw the woman between her feet, smiling up at her.

A few minutes passed before Faith spoke again. "I've prepared a tub for you. Why don't you let me help you. It will be relaxing." Silently, Gill rose to her feet, still in shock. Faith took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom. A bottle of wine lay in a bucket of ice on the floor near the tub. Candles flickered from every direction. Bubbles popped on top of the water.

Gillian felt hands on her clothing and realized that Faith was unbuttoning her shirt. She slipped it off her shoulders and admired the firm breasts that stood on Gill's chest. She let her hands slide over the woman's side as she dropped the blouse to the floor. Next it was the zipper of her shorts. Then the snap. Faith went into a squat, her face inches from Gillian's sex. She never broke eye contact with Gill, who lifted her feet so that the shorts could be removed.

Gill stood there in only her thong. Faith let her eyes wonder down the woman's body, stopping at the thin material which allowed several hairs to poke out from the sides. Looking up again, she reached her hands to Gill's sides and slowly slid her panties down her long legs. Totally naked, Gill stood there. Faith continued to look into her eyes and now approached her. She raised up and kissed Gill on the mouth. The kiss was tentative. Faith went back a second time, this time sliding her lips across Gills, lingering a bit longer. It wasn't until the third time that Gillian started to respond.

She opened her lips, inviting the woman's tongue inside. Faith obliged and now, Gill raised her hands and touched Faith, gently holding her by the sides. Faith broke the kiss and stepped back. She took Gill's hand and lead her to the tub. Gill stepped in, the slowly sank until her butt was sitting on the warm porcelain. Faith began to remove her clothes. Gill looked at the woman's breasts, about the same size as her's, but a little droopy. As Faith removed her panties, Gill could see the shaved lips, and the thin inner lips starting to swell threw. Faith stepped into the tub, placing her foot behind Gillian, who instinctively moved forward. Sitting, she guided her legs around Gill, then placing her shoulders on the woman, pulled her back into her. Gill's eyes were once again closed. She felt the woman's hands roam across her shoulders and down her sides. Around to her stomach and finally caressing her breasts.

Gill shuddered, her excited building. Faith continued to squeeze Gill's breasts and began to pull her nipples. A shock went through her. It seemed like forever that the woman caressed and teased Gillian. She realized that her hands were tightly holding onto Faith's legs. She began to relax, moving her hands along Faith's soft calves.

Finally, Faith spoke. "The water's getting cold, I think its time to get out."

She stood and Gill looked back, her face inches from Faith's pussy. Faith dried Gill, then led her to the bedroom. Satin sheets adorned the bed, and once again, candles flickered everywhere. Holding Gill's hand, Faith pulled her onto the bed, then laid her down. She rolled into the woman, wrapped her arms around her and kissed her. This time there was confidence in Gill's lips and she returned the kiss. Her passion was building.

The women continued to kiss, sucking each other's tongues. Their hands now roamed over each other's bodies. Gill reached up and took Faith's tit into her hand. A barely audible moan escaped her lips. Faith had now started kissing around Gill's face and neck. She sucked an earlobe. Her hands continued to explore and had found their way to Gillian's inner thighs. Gill parted her legs, inviting Faith's touch. Gillian felt the fingertips brushing her hair, seeking what lay beneath. Faith was now kissing and biting her chest, working towards her hard nipples. Gillian couldn't wait for her to take one in her mouth.

As her fingers found Gillian's cunt, Gill's wish came true. Faith took a nipple, licked it, then sucked it in, then pulled it with her teeth. Gill gasped and arched her back, pushing the nub farther into her mouth. She also tried raising her pussy to force Faith's hands to explore her deeper. Soon, Faith's fingers had found the wetness which had started to seep from Gill. She ran her slick finger up and down Gillian's lips, ever so gently forcing them open. When that goal was accomplished, she slipped it inside. All the while, she continued her oral assault on each of Gillian's mounds.

Gillian was lost in the feelings. She couldn't believe the gentle confidence which emanated from Faith's touches. The knowledge of a woman's body that only another woman could know. Faith now had two fingers inside of Gillian. She moved them in and out and occasionally, flicked her thumb across and around Gill's clit. Her lips were traveling lower, across Gill's stomach, finally reaching the top of her hairy triangle. Gillian was holding her breath, waiting for Faith's tongue to touch her. When it did, she had a mini-orgasm accompanied by a low and throaty moan.

Faith had removed her fingers and was now exploring Gillian's pussy with her lips and tongue. It felt wonderful to Gillian who was tightly holding onto the sheets. Faith was getting more and more into it, fucking Gill with her tongue and running her nose across her clit. As Faith began to quickly flick her tongue over Gill's clit, Gillian raised her legs, opening them wide, and pushed Faith's face deeper into her pussy. She came, shaking and twitching, moaning in a voice she didn't recognize. Faith slowed and when it seemed like Gillian's pussy was too sensitive, she stopped.

She shimmied up Gillian's body and kissed her hard. Gillian gladly accepted the kiss, sucking her wetness from Faith's mouth and cheeks. She pulled Faith close, feeling her body pushing into her own. Faith wrapped her arms around Gillian and rolled off, pulling the woman over with her and on top.

Gill knew what was expected and gladly began to give Faith the same treatment that she had so gladly given to her. To Gillian, the moment seemed surreal. She had been with a woman before, but this seemed like the first time. And it seemed natural. She traced a path along Faith's body, noticing the wetness that her lips and tongue left behind on Faith's young skin. She took her time, unlike most of the lover's that she had been with, and took the opportunity to explore every inch Faith's exposed flesh. She sucked on Faith's tits like a woman starved for too long.

Faith, through her excitement, was growing impatient and gently pushed Gillian's shoulders downward, guiding her to her starving hole. Gillian understood the request. Tho still nervous, she looked at the woman's pussy, the lips ever so subtly open. She ran a red fingernail across the slit, then did the same with her finger. She studied the lines and folds of the woman with her eyes - something she had never been able to do before. Growing more confident, she rubbed Faith's mound, feeling the woman push her body into her palm.

"Eat me", Faith whispered, "I want you to eat me now."

Gill looked up at Faith and their eyes met. Faith had a look of desperation in her eyes. Without breaking the gaze, Gillian lowered her head, extending her tongue as she did so. She slid it across the woman's slit, slowly moving it up and down, finally capturing the taste of wetness. Gillian felt her own excitement starting to flow from between her legs. She dove in, pulling the lips open with her fingers and began to drive her tongue around and inside of Faith. Faith reached down and grabbed Gillian's hair by the back of her head. She moved the woman's face up and down, directing her where to put her mouth. Gill slurped and sucked, and finally placed her lips tightly around Faith's clit, sucking and flicking the nub quickly with her tongue. Faith came. She moaned. She shook. Gillian was proud.

The two women rested in each other's arms, exchanging occasional kisses and caresses. "That was great", Gillian said.

"Thank you".

"That was only a beginning."

Soon, Faith was off the bed, squatting down and pulling something from beneath it. It was a vibrator. She resumed her position on the bed and began kissing Gillian. Before long, she was running the buzzing toy across Gillian's labia. Eventually, it made its way in and she began fucking her, lowering her mouth lower. She licked and assaulted Gillian's clit while she shoved the length of the vibrator into Gillian. Then she pulled it out, only to thrust the entire length back in. Faith spun around so that her sex was hovering over Gillian's face.

Gillian looked up at the soft lips, gaping open and reached up to pull the woman to her face. Her tongue extended and washed all around Faith. She looked up and saw Faith's puckered asshole. Shoving two fingers into Faith's pussy, she licked her bung hole, driving her tongue in as far as possible. Faith kept fucking Gillian with the vibrator while biting and sucking her clit. A few fingers found their way into Gillian's ass and she greedily clenched to pull them in deeper. Faith kept this up until she felt Gillian's orgasm building. The two women came in a chorus of moans, grunts, whimpers and squishing pussies.

Again, Faith left the bed. This time she came up with a long, two headed dildo. She worked it into Gillian, then mounting her from above, slid the other end into herself. She lay onto Gillian and began rocking, forcing the rubber penis into each of them. Gillian wrapped her legs and arms around Faith, pulling her in deeper. For the next two hours, Faith fucked and sucked Gillian. She pulled out a strap-on and rolled Gill onto her hands and knees. She pounded her from behind.

At one point, she pulled out and shoved the vibrator back into Gillian. She then proceed to slide the slick shaft into Gillian's ass. Gillian screamed and came unglued. The orgasm that ripped through her body was intense and she fell forward, dropping her face and shoulders onto the bed. The orgasm continued as Faith continued to fuck her, reaching beneath to work the vibrator in and out, simultaneous with her fucking. Gillian could not take anymore and collapsed. Faith fell on top of her. Both women were panting.

When their breathing got close to normal, Gillian rolled onto her back. Faith climbed into her arms. Then as suddenly as it had begun, Faith got out of bed, the slick shaft of the strap-on sticking straight out. She took it off and gathered her toys. Gillian watched Faith dress. She gathered her things into a duffel bag and walked over to Gill, who was still laying in bed, her cum running from her pussy and across her stretched asshole. Faith bent down and kissed Gillian. "Thank you, that was great."

Gill couldn't speak. Faith turned and walked out the door. Dan was waiting down the street. The anxiety was killing him. He saw Faith drive off. Catching his breath, he started the car and drove up the block to his house. The door was unlocked. The house was quiet. He walked down the hall. Looking into the room, he saw Gillian laying naked on the bed. Tears were running down her cheeks. She looked at Dan.

"I want you to fuck me." 

Taking off his clothes, Dan climbed onto the bed. Gillian reached out and guided his hard cock to her wet pussy. He slid in and began a rhythm. Gill looked into his eyes and raised her head to kiss him. Dan came.

Laying above her, he looked at Gillian. "Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine." Gill managed a smile.

"Then why the tears?"

"It was wonderful. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Dan, I love you."

The words shocked Dan. He had imagined them a thousand times. Now it was a reality. "Gillian, I love you too."

Gillian closed her eyes. The tears returned. She smiled. Dan rolled onto his back. Gill rolled into his arms. Closing her eyes, she fell asleep. Dan held her, feeling every rise and fall of her chest, feeling her heart beat. Feeling the breath escape her nose and mouth and caress his skin. He knew that his life, and Gill's life, their lives, would never be the same. That things were only going to get better.

Published 
Written by Lonelypole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments