Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Meeting of Pleasure at Midnight

"A friendly meeting that led to touching... and developed in to much more."

1
0 Comments 0
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I have been texting and chatting online with a girl I met while working for a restaurant. She was one of the boss's daughters, but we were instantly attracted to another from my first day on the job. We kept our chatting to a minimum at the restaurant, careful not to raise suspicion, but online we some times talked all night.

Our conversations were usually very personal, talking about out lives, past experiences, how we saw our future selves, typical harmless conversation. As we grew closer from chatting so frequently, though, our conversations became more intimate. We shared our fantasies and even touched ourselves one night. Both of us described how we were masturbating, and we both came pretty hard but it was all online, wasn't quite real enough.

At the restaurant we could hardly control ourselves, exchanging seductive gazes, looking into each other's eyes. I worked in the kitchen and she was a waitress, but every time she came into the kitchen for something, it was like the whole world had stopped and there was just us. We wondered if we were ever truly alone, would we give into temptation.

One night while chatting, I proposed that we meet at midnight at an empty parking long on one of the nearby beaches (this being in Florida) where we might find some privacy. We both knew it was risky, and the restaurant had strict rules about co-workers dating, and like I mentioned, she was the boss's daughter. To my surprise, she suggested that we dress in a way that would suggest how far we'd want to go that night.

Neither of us truly knew how far the other would go, so our clothes could indicate our intentions. I nervously agreed, thinking what if I showed up in my boxers and a robe, while she came dressed in jeans and a button up coat. It would be horribly embarrassing for sure.

I was the first to arrive at the parking lot, not a single car in sight. I wore my gym shorts and a t-shirt, flip-flops ... and no underwear. I figured I didn't have anything to lose by this point. Finally she showed up and pulled in next to me.

She slowly got out of her car, wearing a very thin dress that flowed in the wind. I instantly twitched in my pants; I could not believe how beautiful she was. She had a wonderful curvy body, curly red hair, and a wonderful chest, so tastefully being shown in the low cut dress, no bra either.

She invited me in to her back seat, and without hesitating I followed her in. We sat for a moment looking at each other, and then she grabbed my hand and kissed it, then put it on her neck. I slid it down her shoulder, her arm, then back up and around her collarbone. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as I slid it further down her dress. My finger tips gliding down her cleavage, then gently cupping her breast. She sighed out of pleasure a little bit and moved into me, so I firmly started massaging her chest.

She smiled as she saw that I was getting fully erect in my gym shorts. Her hand slid up my thigh, under my shorts, almost to the base of my hardening penis. She pulled back, her fingertips massaging my thigh, making my cock twitch. Then she slid her hand on top of my shorts up to my tip, massaging it. My juices were leaking through the shorts and wetting her fingertips. I started kissing her neck and pulled out her breast gently from her dress. I kissed her down to her nipple, making it hard with my tongue, making her moan, and telling me how much she liked it.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

My other hand slid under her dress.

I started caressing her thigh and sliding up to her vagina. I hesitated at first, but she moved in closer so my fingers could slide up and down around her wet vagina. It felt so nice. She was already pulsing.

My fingertips massaged around the skin, teased her clit a little, and then slid down around her opening. She moaned louder as she pulled my shorts right off with a clean jerk. Her hands slid up my thighs and up my throbbing penis. She pulled back the skin and me drip all over her hands. She teased the tip with her fingertip, making me moan in pleasure. I stroked her vagina in return a little faster, pressing in gently while humping into her hand. She grabbed me tight and stroked up and down slowly, fully, as I thrust into her hand, moaning her name.

She felt me getting a little too close, there was so much juice around my tip she could hardly hold onto it. Then she smiled and straddled me, facing me. I felt her dress brush pass my tip, making it twitch even more. She lowered herself onto me, my tip grazing her incredibly wet vagina, our juices dripping all over each other.

She slowly sat on my cock, the shaft gently filling her up. She moaning in ecstasy as she took me all in to the base, and looked me in the eyes. We kissed deeply, our tongues massaging one another as she started rocking back and forth.

The car was soon shaking as I thrust it deep into her, lifting my hips from the seat. My hands firmly grabbing her butt, pulling her into me. We rocked back and forth, moaning and breath hard. My cock was throbbing so hard inside her. She held me tight, her breasts rubbing up against mine. She yanked off my shirt then and leaned back, arching her back as she rocked us harder and harder. She was almost screaming as she bounced up and down my lap. Our juices were splashing and slurping from the intensity.

She leaned back into me as we humped each other faster and faster. We gazed into each other's eyes as we came close to a huge orgasm. Sweat from her body was dripping onto mine, making me throb even harder inside her.

I thrust faster and harder, filling her up as much as I could. She moaned so loud, making me moan even louder. My body started trembling as I felt it getting very close to exploding. I could feel her quiver, her vagina convulsing as she neared her moment. I leaned in and held her so tight, our bodies were one as I let it release, squirting inside her. There was so much I was shaking as I came. As she felt it inside her, she yelled my name and came with me. Her whole body trembling with extreme pleasure, her vagina pulsing as she released.

We both panted hard as we finished. I kept it inside her as she collapsed onto my body. There we were in the back seat of her car, breathing hard in unison, two sweaty bodies passionately clutching each other. She finally looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back and we kissed intensely. I kept squirting a little, still inside her as we embraced and made out.

When it was all over I was barely able to walk back to my car. Neither of us knew if this was a one-time affair, or if we needed a repeat. Either way, seeing her at work was never going to be the same again.

Published 
Written by spader
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors