Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Naughty Schoolgirl

"I meet my naughty schoolgirl."

12
5 Comments 5
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

My name is Ethan James. I am by no means a ladies’ man, but every once in a while, I get a bit of luck, but no more. Now I am a one girl kind of guy.  I am a twenty-five year old and have been going to bars and clubs from the day it became legal for me. (And even a little before I was legal too. Don’t tell the cops.)

I have short brown hair and light brown eyes. I keep my beard trimmed close to my chin. A bit like a stubble effect, but I keep it like that. I go to my favourite club every Thursday night and over the past three years all the staff know me. It was a normal Thursday night about two years ago, and I got dressed in my white shirt, dark trousers and dress shoes. I splashed a little cologne on my cheeks and made my way to my favourite spot.

When I got there the queue was longer than usual. The bouncer, a big guy by the name of Jason let me through in front of all the others, much to the anger of some of those waiting. I walked up the stairs to the VIP and another bouncer let me past.

When I got to the top of the stairs and walked into the VIP I thought I had by mistake gone back to school. Dancing on the VIP dance floor were twenty or so teenagers dressed in different types of school clothes. Some wore full school uniforms and some wore school skirts and white shirts and a school tie. The boys there were the same. All of them were in some form of school clothing.

I walked over to the bar and the barmaid laughed at the confused look on my face. “It’s an eighteenth birthday party. They all came dressed in school uniform.”

(In England, we are legal to drink from 18.)

I smiled at her as she poured my beer out. I slowly sipped my beer and watched as the teenagers danced and had fun. I could already see that some of them had too much to drink. That was when she caught my eye. She was as cute as a button and very sexy too. She was about eighteen years old, same as the rest of them, but she had something about her. She had short blond hair tied into two little pigtails. She had light blue eyes and a smile to die for.

She wore a school blouse that was tied in a knot, showing off her flat belly and a mini plaid school skirt showing off her amazing legs. To finish off her outfit she wore a school tie and white socks. I do have to say I got a bit of a hard-on just looking at her. It must have been a sixth sense or something because she looked right up at me. I smiled at her and motioned her over. She smiled and walked over to me.

“Hi, I am Ethan can I buy you a drink?” I shouted over the noise of the music.

She smiled back and nodded.

I got her a beer and she took a swig before turning to me and saying, “I am Marie. Thanks for the beer.”

I smiled back and soon we were talking like old friends. Marie was eighteen years old and was in a school not far from where I live. She and all her friends (well, the ones over eighteen) came out to celebrate a friend’s eighteenth birthday. She pointed the girl out. She wore a school uniform and a tiara.

I commented on Marie’s belly and she smiled as I slid my hand over her soft flesh. Her belly was firm but soft at the same time. She smiled at me and moved in closer. I took my hand off her belly and she smiled as she rested her hand on my lap. I could see that we had a connection and wanted to see how far I could take things. I slipped my arm around her back, letting my hand gently fall over her skirt covered butt. Her backside was soft and she just looked at me and smiled sweetly.

I ordered us another drink and she and I continued our conversation with my hand firmly resting on her butt. We talked about nothing as we sipped our drinks and I felt good chatting to her.

After a few minutes, she took me by the hand and led me onto the dance floor. The tune had a nice beat and we both danced not taking our eyes off each other. I watched as her beautiful belly seemed to move in time with the music. I pulled her close feeling her young body next to mine.

As we danced she turned around and slowly started to gyrate her butt against my crotch in time with the music. I wrapped an arm around her waist, resting it against her bare belly. As we danced this was the feel of her butt against my crotch had the natural effect, I got hard.

Marie looked back at me and smiled. I could feel her push her ass harder against me so I pushed my crotch forward to meet it. We seemed to be caught in our own world and I gently nuzzled at her neck. I felt her hand rise and gently hold on to my head as we carried on dancing.

“You are so sexy, Marie. I would love it you could come home with me later,” I said.

Marie stopped dancing and pulled away from me slightly. She turned around to face me and for a second I thought she was going to slap me. Instead, she stepped forward once more and gave me a peck on the lips.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled at me. “Ethan I would love to come home with you.”

I leant forward and kissed her once more. As I kissed her, she opened her mouth and slid her tongue gently inside my mouth. I felt a wave of passion overtake me and soon I was holding her close and making out with her. Her teenage body was pressed against me as we kissed. Her hands still wrapped tightly around my neck. I had my hand around her waist and soon we were lost in our own world before we were rudely interrupted.

A young man with a white shirt and school tie tugged at Marie’s shoulder, pulling her away from me much to my annoyance. He broke in, saying, “Hey, Marie we are all going over to the school to pull some pranks. You gonna come with?”

Marie smiled at the boy and slipped her hand into mine. “No, I am going home with Ethan soon.”

The boy looked at me with daggers and went over to some of the boys who were huddled in a corner. Marie took me by the hand and led me towards the door and stairs that led out of the VIP.

“Ethan I think it’s time to go.” She said.

I looked back and realised what she meant and we hurried down the stairs.

As we got down the stairs, I turned to the bouncer. “Hey man, some boys coming down after us they are up to no good. Can you give us some time just to drive off?”

He smiled at me and we walked through the club and out the front door. I walked with Marie around the corner to where I always park my car and opened the door for her. She smiled at me and I got in and started the engine. I drove out onto the main road just as the boys piled out the club looking for us. Marie gave them a wave and giggled as we drove towards my home.

We drove for about ten minutes and turned into the drive of my apartment building. I parked my car and walked around opening the door for Marie. We walked into the building holding hands and walked into the elevator. I pressed for floor number five and soon we were at the door of my apartment.

We walked in and I led Marie into my bedroom. She sat on my bed and I joined her. Soon we were both lying down on the bed gently making out. As we kissed I slid my hand over her cleavage and gently caressed her teenage breasts. Marie fumbled with the knot in her blouse and soon pulled it off, revealing her beautiful bare shoulders.

PervertShow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PervertShow

I kissed and nibbled on her shoulder, making her groan. She lay back on the bed, letting me kiss and lick her neck down to her cleavage.

I slipped my hand underneath her and unclasped her bra. She helped me by pulling off her bra and letting her young breasts free. Her breasts were perfectly round with two jutting nipples that were already hard and pointed. I clasped my mouth around one of her nipples and slowly started to suck on it. She groaned gently resting her hand on my head. As I sucked on one perfect teenage breast my hand gently squeezed and caressed her other one.

I kissed from her breasts over her belly and down towards her crotch. I slipped my hand into the waistband her skirt and panties and peeled them both off at the same time. Her pussy was completely shaven with a small patch of trimmed hair right above her clit. She smiled down at me as I started to kiss her crotch lightly. My tongue slid over her young pussy lips and I gently sucked them into my mouth. She whimpered and groaned as her hand once again held onto my head.

My tongue slid along her young slit, tasting the sweet honeyed nectar from her pussy. I buried my face in her crotch my tongue sliding over her pussy and my nose pushed against her clit. She whimpered loudly and begged me not to stop. I happily complied and ate her fresh young pussy till her body started to shake.

The telltale signs of a female orgasm were obvious. Her body shook violently, she screamed but no sound came out and her pussy started to gush her sweet nectar. I smiled up at her as she lay back half contented. I watched as she smiled at me as I slowly undressed in front of her. Her eyes widened when I pulled off my trousers and my cock sprung free. I am proud to say I am not a small man.

I have an impressive nine-inch cock when hard and she looked up at me in shock. “Fuck Ethan that thing is bigger than me.”

I smiled at her and lay back as she wrapped her hand around it. She giggled as she forward and slowly started to lick my cock up and down. I groaned as she wrapped her sweet lips around the tip of my cock and sucked hard. Her hand gently slid up and down along the base of my cock and her mouth went to work. She was a pro and used her saliva to slide her mouth up and down fast. All the time she sucked, she looked up at me keeping her eyes fixed on me.

Marie stopped sucking me and before I could say anything she had climbed on top of me and slipped my cock inside her. Her pussy was so tight and it was hard for me to get my cock all the way inside her. She squealed as I held her close and pushed my cock up inside her as far as it could go.

I lay back as Marie moved her hips, sliding up and down on my cock. We kissed passionately as we made love, her teenage pussy gripping my cock like a vice.

Her body was flat against mine, her breasts pressed against my chest. I held her close and we kissed as I pushed my cock up into her tight teenage hole. Her legs were on either side of me and I positioned myself underneath so I could slam my cock up into her. As I fucked her she whimpered loudly groaning in my mouth.

She started to talk dirty to me telling me things that I would never have expected a cute teenager to say. “Fuck me, Ethan. Slam that huge cock inside me. Make me cum.”

I pushed her off me and turned her over. I made her lay on her back and climbed on top of her. I felt her legs wrap around my waist as I slipped my cock inside her. Her arms wrapped around my neck and soon I was fucking her once more. I slammed my cock inside her making her scream loudly. As I fucked her I buried my head into her neck and kissed and nibbled on it. She whimpered into my ear groaning and swearing under her breath. The feeling of having her body under mine was amazing.

I kissed her, my tongue snaking into her mouth. We made out passionately in the rhythm of my thrusts and soon she was arching her back and pushing her belly against me. I slipped my arms around her back and pulled her closer. I gently stood up picking her up with me. Marie held onto me tightly and I held her by her butt. I slammed my cock inside her making her scream and groan with pleasure. I caressed and squeezed her butt as I held her.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and Marie slowly started to ride my cock. She bounced on my lap as she still held her arms around my neck tightly. We kissed passionately as she slid up and down on my cock. I could feel her nipples scraping against my chest as she bounced on my lap. As she bounced on my lap I cupped one of her breasts, kneading and caressing it. Her young body started to shake as an orgasm ripped through her body. She groaned loudly holding onto me for dear life as her body trembled. She slowly climbed off my lap and lay back on the bed exhausted.

I lay next to her and we slowly kissed as she stroked my cock. I lay behind her and held her from behind. I lifted one of her legs and slipped my cock back inside her. She whimpered as I slowly started to slam my cock inside her once more. My cock slammed into her and she pushed her cute butt back meeting my thrusts. We both groaned in unison as I kissed and bit on her neck from behind. I knew that it would not be long before I had to cum so I pulled my cock out of her pussy and lay her on her back.

I climbed on top of her and slipped my cock inside her missionary style. I moved my hips fast and slammed my cock inside her sweet tight pussy. Marie screamed in pleasure and we both muttered to each other as we looked deep into each other’s eyes.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and started to stroke myself furiously. She had her eyes transfixed on my cock ready for me to explode. With one last grunt, my hand gripped on my cock as I started to cum. A jet of my pearly cream landed on Marie’s breasts and soon I was cumming on her belly too. I was completely spent and exhausted and collapsed on top of Marie. She held me close and soon we were kissing passionately. Her hands roamed my back and we lay together cuddling and kissing for a little while.

 “Marie, you are so beautiful. I hope you don’t see this as a one night stand. I hope to become good friends with you and hopefully, we can start a good relationship.” I said.

She smiled at me and gave me a peck on the lips. “Thanks, Ethan. I really like you and I hope we can be good friends too. I would love to be your girl and make you happy.”

We kissed slowly and I pulled the bed covers over our naked bodies and pulled her close. I switched off the light from my nightstand and went back to kissing Marie.  After a few minutes kissing in the dark, she rested her head on my shoulder and soon we were both fast asleep.

That was two years ago, and now Marie and I live together. She is a beautiful twenty-year-old woman who is going to college. Every now and then she takes out her old-school uniform and dresses up for me just so we can replay our first night together.

She will always be in my mind a naughty schoolgirl.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments