Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night With Fran - Part 1 of 2

"Colleagues and friends discover their mutual desires."

12
5 Comments 5
5.3k Views 5.3k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Hank had always like Fran. He liked her a lot. They had a great platonic relationship which he rued almost every day. In fact, he often dreamed about her and masturbated to thoughts of her. Sure, he had girlfriends over the years, and he had his share of sexual adventures since he was a senior in high school and during his time away at college. But Fran seemed to always occupy his idle thoughts. The problem was that she was almost twice his age and married with a teen aged daughter. Hank was twenty and Fran was thirty-five.

They had been co-teaching advance life-saving courses during the summers for the last three years. Prior to that she had taught him advanced life-saving and the instructor course as well. On this particular Friday evening, they were co-teaching a course at the local Y. Whenever either of them was assigned a course to teach they would always ask that the other be assigned as their partner.

Their ten students were swimming laps at the end of the night and Fran and Hank were walking up and down the length of the pool watching to make sure their strokes were correct. Hank decided to stop midway and watch from there as Fran continued to walk back and forth. On the third or fourth trip, she put her hand on his butt and gave him a little squeeze.

Hank was shocked. She had never done that before. She had never even touched him unless it was strictly necessary during the course of instruction. Even then, when they did touch, he thought of her touches as electrifying. He quickly glanced at her as she walked calmly away. He watched her perfect bottom move in her bathing suit, but her attention was completely focused on the students in the water. Hank then took a quick look at the lobby windows to see if anyone was paying attention but he saw that, from where he was standing, no one would have been able to see what she had done.

Not wanting to just let it go and chalk it up as accidental, because from the squeeze he knew it was not, he started to walk in the opposite direction thinking he would say something witty as they passed. He tried to think of what he could say that would be funny and bring a smile to her beautiful face. He was still without the words as he turned at the end of the pool. He saw that Fran had gotten to the spot where he had been standing and was now just standing there herself.

“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander,” he thought.

As he passed behind her, he tapped her butt with the back of his hand. She must have been expecting it because she caught his wrist with her hand and stopped him.

“Trying for a little payback?” she asked. With a slight grin on her face.

“I wasn’t trying. It was payback,” he said smiling.

“No,” she said, “I squeezed your ass, you just tapped mine. This would have been payback.”

She took his hand and placed his palm on her ass. He gave her a little squeeze as the looked into each other’s eyes.

“See the difference?”

“Fran,” Hank said, “what’s going on?”

“What do you mean? After all these years can’t you and I be a little more than just friends?”

“Of course. And besides, we’re already more than friends aren’t we? Don’t we always ask for each other to teach? Don’t we call each other to talk about stuff? Don’t we laugh about things together?”

“Yeah,” she replied, “we are and we do, but… Not to change the subject, but can I ask you for a favor?”

“Duh,” Hank said, “you know that you can always ask me for anything and if I can do it, I will.”

“Can you stay late with me and help fill out the performance sheets on the class? I know that I’m primary on this one, but I could really use a hand. Besides, you were the one in the water with them and know better how they did than I do.”

“Of course I’ll stay. After all, it’s only Friday night and I have nothing better to do.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Fran said. “I didn’t even think. So, who are you dating?”

“Nobody,” Hank replied, “I wasn’t kidding. It’s Friday and I have nothing to do.”

“Oh, so you will stay?”

“Absolutely.”

“That’s great,” she said resting her hand on his bicep.

“Uh, Fran?” Hank said.

“What,” she replied still holding onto his arm.

“What’s with the touchy feely stuff tonight?”

She ticked her tongue and began to walk away but stopped and said, “We can talk after we finish the performance reports, okay?”

“Sure,” he said shaking his head.

They finished out the class and sent all the students home. Fran and Hank sat on the deck in one corner of the pool area and began working on the performance reports. They sat crossed legged opposite from one another as they worked. Hank’s attention was split three ways. A third on the reports, a third on her C-cup cleavage and a third on her crotch. They had never done this before and his mind wandered to thoughts he would want to use later that night. He wondered if she shaved “down there” because he saw no hint of hair and could just barely see the outline of her vaginal lips straining against the material of her red one piece suit. Not a camel toe, but it wouldn’t take a whole lot to get there. And, for the first time, he could see small lumps where her nipples pushed against the material as well.

Unbeknownst to him, her attention was also split three ways. Equal parts split between the reports, his handsome face and body and wondering what he hid beneath his suit. She had bumped it a few times, and even brushed it once with a hand accidentally, but it's full dimensions were a mystery.

“Good night,” called Ginny from across the pool area. “Hank, please make sure you lock up when you guys leave. You’re the last ones in the building. I’ll kill all the lights except for in here. Turn them out when you’re done.”

“Sure thing, Ginny,” Hank called back. “Could you leave the lights in the shower room on for us? We’ll be wrapping up in a little while and we both need the showers.”

“You got it hon. Good night.”

“Good night,” they both called out in unison.

By the time they finished the paperwork, it was another half hour. Fran packed all the papers in her carry-all and was about to get up to leave.

“Whoa,” said Hank. “Aren’t we going to talk for a while?”

“I was wondering if you really wanted to know or if you were just asking before. So, you really do want to talk huh?”

“Fran, what’s happening with you?”

“Hank, could you turn off most of the lights. Just leave the security lights on in here. I feel like a target sitting in here with all the lights on and it being dark outside. Besides, we don’t need a whole lot of light just to talk.”

Hank obliged her by going to the main office and shutting off the lights in the pool. When he returned he saw that she had arranged a bunch of towels against one wall so they could sit side by side in comfort.

As he sat next to her, she began to speak, “Do you know how much I like you?”

“Sure, and I like you too,” he replied.

“No, I mean, God, this is weird. We’ve known each other for over five years, since you were fifteen and took your life-saving class with me.”

“Yeah, I know. There’s nothing weird about that.”

“I’m getting to the weird part. Well… Okay, just let me get it out there. There’s been a bunch of stuff that’s happened in the last few months that’s changed the way I think about you. Number one thing was that Jimmy, my husband left me and Beth about three months ago for his bimbo secretary. Beth goes to see him on weekends and I filed for divorce about two months ago.”

“Oh crap, I’m sorry Fran. I didn’t know.”

“Nobody does yet except our families. Well, and here’s the weird part,” she said resting her hand on Hank’s knee. “When you were only fifteen, after only a couple of classes, I wanted you in the worst, or maybe that should be the best way possible.”

“What?” Hank spurted incredulously.

“Yeah, I did, but I didn’t want to be one of those teachers they show on the news that seduces their teenage students and then gets sent to jail. So, the only way I could deal with it was to never touch or even be close to you. Once you turned eighteen, I knew it would be safe to seduce you, but I was married and I was faithful to my husband even though he is a schmuck. I had to settle for just thinking about you when the times were right.”

“That’s funny Fran, because I think about you a lot too, when the times are right, if we’re saying the same thing.”

“I think we are,” she said rubbing his thigh. “Anyway, with Jim gone, I decided that I would like to get to know you even better if you wanted to get to know me. For me, touching is my way of making a first connection. Tonight was the first opportunity I had to touch you a little and find out.”

“So giving my ass a squeeze was your way of saying hello and asking, are you interested?” Hank asked.

Fran smiled and said, “In a way, I suppose. A little naughty, but effective. You responded didn’t you?”

“Sure did. What man wouldn’t respond to a beautiful woman wanting to play a little grab ass?”

“I guess you’re right, but then why do you tense up every time I do touch you? Even when I put my hand on your knee or thigh or when I grabbed your arm earlier, I could feel you get tense.”

“Because, except for when I’m teaching, I’m basically a shy and insecure kind of guy. Did you know that I went steady with my first girlfriend for almost three months before I tried to kiss her? When we finished our kiss she asked me what took me so long. I just didn’t and now don’t want to do anything that would offend you or make you upset with me. I’m always afraid of going too far with my thoughts or what I do.”

Fran looked at Hank squarely in the eyes and asked, "you've always been honest with me so I want you to be absolutely open with me now, okay?"

"Okay," he said tentatively.

"In your wildest dreams, where would you want our relationship going?"

"Jeez, Fran, that a loaded one. Okay, open and honest... Well, I have dreamed about you many times and some of those dreams were pretty wild. So I'd have to say that in my wildest dreams, I envision us as lovers."

"How do you feel about that?" Fran asked.

"It always makes me feel warm and excited and happy. A great wet dream you might say. My question is how do you feel about one of your students and a teaching partner having sexual dreams about you?"

Fran smiled and said, "It makes me feel good that you think that way about me. How would you feel about doing something about your dreams? As a matter of fact, how do you feel when I do this?”

Fran shifted onto one hip and began rubbing her far hand on his chest.

“I wonder if I’m dreaming,” he said closing his eyes.

“Or this,” she said leaning in and taking his ear lobe between her lips.

“Oh God,” he said with a sigh.

Releasing his ear she slid her mouth next to his and whispered, “Or this.” Her soft lips covered his.

Hank enjoyed her kiss. Her lips were soft and warm. With a reckless heart he brought his hand to the back of her head and inserted his fingers in her hair. He moved his mouth in small circles for a while before opening his mouth more and inviting her in. She immediately responded by offering him her tongue. He touched hers with his as their kiss became more and more intense and heated. Their tongues moved in a slippery dance as they tasted each other and reveled in the silky tango. He felt himself beginning to stiffen as her one hand continued to play on his thigh and the other on his chest while they swapped all the spit they had.

She broke the kiss and breathlessly said, “Wait, let’s try this.”

Fran pushed Hank on his shoulder and had him lay flat on his back on the towels. She straddled his stomach and leaned down to continue their mutual oral game. Her hands played between their chests and his began to run up and down her thighs, always touching her knees in one direction and going a little higher with each trip up.

Fran inched her way backward, constantly yearning for more and harder contact with his crotch. She finally hit his pubic bone and began to feel the heat emanating from his swelling cock. She wanted it, she wanted it in her, but she wanted him to want her too. She rocked back and forth sliding her swelling pussy over the hardness of his bones and now fully erect boner.

Hank brought his hands up her thighs one last time before they ventured up her sides and then, at last, he cupped her magnificent tits. He could feel her stiffened nipples through her bathing suit but could not think of a way to free them to the air and his skin. He pushed his hips up to meet each of her downward movements and she responded each time by moaning into his mouth. He played with her nipples, pinching them softly between his fingers. He loved how hard they were getting and how intense her moaning was becoming.

Fran lifted her face from his. She furrowed her brow, squeezed her eyes and held her breath for a moment. She stopped moving, so he did also. Unsure of what was happening, Hank moved his hands to her shoulders and he held her.

“Are you okay?” he asked softly while supporting her weight.

“Tell me something, and again, be completely honest. I’ll know if you’re hedging,” she whispered.

He nodded his head.

“If we keep going like this, are you going to want to fuck me?”

“No,” he whispered back.

“No!” she demanded jumping off of him and kneeling almost three feet away.

Hank moved to kneel in front of her, took her by the shoulders, moved his lips within millimeters of hers and whispered, “I guarantee you this. I will never fuck you. I’m going to want to make love to you all night long.”

She kissed him. The kiss was long, hard and wet. Their mutual desire was deepening and coming dangerously close to igniting what little fabric they wore. He wanted to move her to towels and get her suit off and from the intensity of her kiss so did she.

Again she broke the kiss to whisper, “I don’t want to do this here. I want you to make love to me in my bed.”

“Are you sure?” he retorted. “I think we’re both pretty ready right now.”

“Have you ever gone skinny dipping?”

“Jesus, Fran,” Hank said. “Are you kidding?”

“No, I’m not kidding. I want to cool down but stay hot at the same time. It’s perfect and we’re in the perfect place for it.”

“Whatever you say.”

“Good,” Fran said with enthusiasm, “get that suit off.”

“You take it off. Then I’ll take yours off. Deal?”

“Deal,” she said as they both stood.

Fran pulled on the front of Hank’s suit and found the string that kept it from sliding to his ankles when he dove in the water. She hunted for one of the loose ends and pulled out the knot. Kneeling in front of him, she put her thumbs in the waistband of the suit and began pulling the suit down. To her surprise, that was all he had on. Jim had always worn a jock strap under his suits. Hank’s cock was pushed off to one side and as it was freed from the confines of his suit, it swung out in front of her face.

“Oh my God,” she said, “you’re beautiful.”

Fran didn’t wait to get his suit off before taking his hardness in her hand to stroke it a couple of times. She squeezed him as she pulled up his shaft and she ran her fingers all around his head.

“You’re so long and thick and hard!”

“Thanks, but I thought you wanted to cool off and if you don’t stop that I’m going to make a mess right here.”

“Right, right,” she muttered.

She grabbed his suit and started to pull it down his legs but she couldn’t resist temptation.

SensualClara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensualClara

As she pulled down, she slid her mouth over his pre-cum gleaming head and gently sucked on him for a moment or two. She felt his hands in her hair urging her to take him deeper. She wanted to take him into her throat, but not yet, so she gently resisted his pressure and finished getting his suit off.

“Tell me something,” he said as she stood before him.

“Name it,” was her reply

He slid his thumbs beneath the shoulder straps of her suit and began to pull them off her shoulders.

“Do you like giving and getting oral sex or just giving it?”

He slid the straps down her arms and freed her beautiful breasts to the air and his eyes. Her aureoles were a light brown and relatively small and her breasts were surprisingly firm for their size. In his experience, women or girls with C-cup tits usually sagged, but hers were both full and firm.

“I like both giving and getting,” she replied.

“Good,” he muttered as he took a nipple into his mouth and began to suckle.

She shuddered as his warm mouth covered her and his tongue flicked quickly up and down across her nipple. She wanted this to be true and it was. He did know what she liked. Either by experience or watching a thousand porn flick, she knew that he was going to be a good lover.

He lowered himself to his knees and continued to bare her skin as he peeled her suit down.

“Oh yeah,” he said as the fabric cleared her crotch and he could now see that she was clean shaven.

As she lifted one leg to get it out of her suit, he put both of his arms between her legs and got a firm grip on her ass. She put her foot back down to get her balance. Her feet were fairly wide apart because of his arms between her legs.

Hank kissed the inside of her thigh and gently moved up toward her honey pot. He bit on the inside of his lips so that they pinched her inner thigh as he slowly progressed closer and closer. Her heat and aroma enticed him nearer. As he came close to her opening he licked her lips to savor her taste and gently begin to open her flower. Just as he began to slide his tongue between her lips she took his head in her hands and lifted him away.

“Aw gee, I was so close,” he said rising to his feet.

“You’ll get plenty of me later. Let’s go swimming.”

Leaving their suits on the deck, they both dove into the pool.

Fran toyed with him. She had him swim after her for a while and then would turn and try to get him in a head lock. He knew all the tricks and releases so she never really got a good hold on him. As for him, he enjoyed the chase and the escapes.

One thing they found fun to do was stay vertical in the water with their legs spread using only their arms to stay up. The other one would then swim down between their legs and release all their air up into the other’s crotch. That was fun until Fran, instead of releasing her air took one of his balls in her mouth. That was okay, but then she pulled on him a little too hard and she could hear him yelp even from under the water.

Another time, he caught up to her as she swam away and he put her in a T-bar hold. From behind, he wrapped his arm around her waist and then, reaching between her legs, grabbed his own arm with his other hand. She didn’t struggle to get out of the hold, but to stay in it. She even pulled up on his arm to help increase the pressure on her pussy. He didn’t let go until he ran out of air and had to surface. After almost an hour horsing around, they made their way down to the shallower end of the pool, where they could stand but keep their bodies mostly in the water.

“Well, look what you’ve done,” he said, “all the swelling is gone. Thanks doc.”

Reaching between his legs and cupping his balls and dick in her hand she said, “I don’t think that’s really going to be an issue.”

They smiled at one another, pressed their bodies together and began to enjoy another long wet kiss.

He couldn’t believe that after all this time lusting for her he was swimming around with her, in the nude, with the promise of a night together. She couldn’t believe that after all this time looking at this handsome, funny and adorable hunk and wondering what they would be like together, she had him nude and he was hung like a fucking stallion.

They were perfect for each other in many ways. Their heights were just about perfect. As they stood in the water, his cock pressed perfectly between her legs. He enjoyed women with just enough tit. Enough to be a good handful, but not so much that they needed to wear a bra to look decent.

This time he broke the kiss to ask, “What say we go take showers and get ready to leave.”

“Oh, I get it. You want to go play some other more interesting games, huh?”

“I can’t say the thought hasn’t crossed my mind. I would like to grab dinner at the Y.”

“What?”

He reached down in the water, patted her pussy, and said “At the Y.”

She smiled and said, “Well in that case I can eat at the I at the same time.”

They both chuckled and began swimming down to the end of the pool where they had left their suits. They got out, gathered their few things and began walking toward the shower rooms hand in hand.

“You said we should take showers,” Fran reminded him.

“Yeah.”

“I want to change that a little and just take one. Together. You game?”

“Sure,” Hank said. “I’ve never had the pleasure, and sure would like to try it with you. You’ll teach me what you would like?”

“I plan on both teaching and learning all night tonight,” Fran replied.

They approached the two locker room doors and Fran said, “You go get the shower running and warm and I’ll go get my soap and shampoo, okay?”

“Deal.”

They parted ways. He started the shower going and she went for the shampoo and soap. When she walked into men’s shower, he stood under the steaming water with nothing on but a smile. She grinned too as she joined him under the water.

“There’s only one thing I’m going to ask of you before we bed down for the night,” she said.

“Okay,” he said with a little hesitation.

“I want you to let me shave your privates. There’s nothing I hate worse that getting a pubic hair stuck between my teeth. I want you as clean as I am.”

“No problem if you have a razor we can use. I don’t have mine obviously.”

“Not only do I have a razor at home, but I have shaving cream, a big bathtub we can do it in and a very steady hand.”

“Great. I’ve never shaved down there before. What’s it feel like?”

“I can tell you the first time I shaved, it was just magnificent with the air on your skin. It really was exhilarating.”

“Nice. How should we start? Want me to wash your hair first?”

"That would be perfect. Here," she said, "this side is the shampoo and this side is the conditioner. I'm trying to think of how to stand to make it the easiest for you."

"Just stand still," Hank said.

He positioned himself behind her and waited until her shoulder length hair was completely wet. He wanted to bump his groin into her tight little high school cheerleader sized ass while washing her hair, but he figured there would be plenty of time for that later. The shampooing and conditioning took a while to accomplish, but they were both enjoying the feel of the hot water and being naked together in the otherwise familiar setting.

"My turn," Fran said reaching for the soap.

She got behind him and started with his back. Her hands slid across his broad shoulders and she relished the thought of how these powerful muscles we're going to make her feel later that night. She had to hold herself back from going too quickly to get to the good parts and enjoy every inch of his skin while he was under her control this way. She took her time washing under his arms and down his sides and back. She washed his chest from behind, marveling at his strong chest muscles and rippled abs.

Approaching what she thought of as the first good part, she lathered the soap in her hands, put the soap in the soap dish and, kneeling behind him, took both his cheeks in her hands and massaged him for a good three minutes. Thinking she had worked his glutes enough, she stood. She got the soap out of the soap dish, put her hand on his back and told him to bend over. She wanted every single inch clean.

Hank complied, wondering what she was going to do. Then he felt the soap and her fingers going up and down between his cheeks. She must have held the soap in one hand because with her other she ran her middle finger up and down his crack and then circle his ass hole for a little while. He had never had anyone play with him this way and he was ecstatic the entire time.

Clean enough, she thought. Fran then knelt behind him again and after telling him to spread his legs a little started lathering his thighs and calves. She got down to his feet and the started back up focusing her attention on the insides of his legs. She used the soap to pave her way up his legs. She wasn't reluctant, but wanted to teach him how she wanted to be done when it was her turn. When she got to the point where she was beginning to touch his nuts, she lathered her hands again, dropped the soap and caressed him gently.

Compared to Jim, Hank hung lower and his balls were bigger. She knew that from when she had taken him in her mouth earlier in the pool. She didn't want to hurt him again so she washed him as lovingly as she could. Fran wondered if he would like something that she had thought about trying with her soon to be ex to excite him. Gathering the soap back into her hands, she got a good handful of suds and then, from between his legs, began stroking his cock as though she was milking a cow. He was already semi hard, but with what Fran was treating him to, he became steel in no time at all.

Hank loved what Fran was doing. She was playing him like a violin and he was powerless to control himself in her hands. The only thing he hoped he could do was learn from her. He wanted her to be as powerless in his hands as she had him in hers. But now that she was stroking him from behind through his legs, he was at a loss to think of how he was going to return the favor to her. Hank didn't think he had ever been this hard and excited in his entire life. Even when he was playing games with the girls at school, none of them had ever touched him this way. She let go of his rod and stood before him.

Wordlessly they gazed into each other's eyes from a foot apart. Hank could not help from being the one to break the moment and he leaned in very slowly and gave his lips to the woman of his dreams. She took them with equal parts tenderness and eagerness. What had started as a night that she intended to seduce a young man into her bed was quickly turning into the beginnings of a mutual relationship with a young man whom she admired and believed in and was finding herself infatuated.

He reached for the soap while they were still kissing, and began to wash her back. His warm hands found her warm wet skin intoxicating. It was silky smooth from the soap and running water and his hands glided effortlessly to cleanse her of the pool water.

Mimicking Fran's approach he began washing her chest, beginning with her neck and inch by inch lowering his hand until he held her magnificent mounded melons in his palms and fingers. Her nipples immediately responded to his touch rising into hard nubs and pressing themselves into his exploring hold. His cock pressed into her ass as he felt her excitement grow. They were glorious he thought. They were so soft and pliant. They were firm but yielding at the same time.

His body yearned to turn her and explore them with his lips and tongue, but, he knew he would have his chance later. He wrestled internally, not wanting to interrupt his ministrations to pleasure himself, but also wanting to take this experiment they were doing to the next level and do it right now! Sanity prevailed and he left her tits to wash her stomach.

She gasped as he raked his fingers across her bikini line and brought his hands to her sides and hips. She turned her head and they kissed again, sliding against one another and eating each others' mouth. He reached the tops of her buttocks. He needed to break their mutual tongue play, but his heart, mind and body could not find the resolve. She at last recognized that he had stopped his washing and was now holding her in her arms with his hardened cock pressed between her cheeks.

Lovingly she turned her face from him and crossed her arms across her chest, hold her breasts in her own hands, playing with her nipples. He quickly resumed his labor of desire by kneeling behind her and gently washing her ass. She spread her legs and bent over slightly to accommodate him. He reveled in touching the marvelous globes of flesh as he gazed between her legs at the gash that he hoped would later provide him with sustenance and surrounding warmth.

As she had done to him, he ran his fingers up and down her crack and soon targeted her little brown rosette. At first he only ran his index finger in circles around her, but soon graduated to slowly inserting his pinky into her tightness. Her moans of pleasure told him he was doing it right and he soon spread her cheeks with his hands and brought his tongue to her brownness. At first he was scared that he would smell shit and be turned off but only the aroma of the soap met his nose as his tongue met her sensitive rectum. He started slow, but was soon running races and her sounds of pleasure increased in length and volume. She soon began to straighten up, putting an end to his first experiment in oral ass play. He had learned from it and would enjoy it many times in the future, in many positions and in many places.

He lathered his hands and, reaching between her legs, began to wash her at the bikini line. He made sure his wrist made firm contact with her pussy as he rubbed his hand both up and down and back and forth. She liked what he was doing but want him to stop teasing her. She reached down and pushed his hands down to begin washing her snatch. He knew how to do this well. He spread his fingers like a Vulcan and rubbed back and forth from front to back, careful to stay on the outsides of her outer lips. He tucked his pinky under and used just his two outer fingers to tease her lips as he continued to excite her body. She was beginning to swell and she had to put her hands on the wall to steady herself. That was when he dipped his middle finger to drag along her sensitive slit and he made first contact with her clit.

"Ooh," was all she kept spurting in short gasping breaths.

With one hand he reached around her and played her clit beneath his thumb and with the other hand he entered her with one, then two fingers and began fucking her.

"Oh Christ, stop. Please stop," she begged in a breathless voice.

"Why, you're so close?" He asked slowing his pace.

"Because," she said pushing his hand from within her, "I want the first time we cum to be together and I want your beautiful hard cock buried deep inside me when we do."

He knew she had a way she wanted this to go and the last thing he would do was disappoint her or ignore her desires. As she rinsed herself off a little, he tasted his finger for the sweet nectar she produced before rinsing his hands. When she was finished she wrapped her arms around his neck and devoured his lips. She was hungry for him and desperate for his attention and needs.

"Thank you, Hank. Thank you for wanting to please me. Thank you for wanting me as much as I want you."

"Fran, you have it so backward. I should be one giving you thanks."

"Okay, that's enough of that. No more of the thank you stuff. We are doing this for each other and ourselves, so let's just enjoy."

"Deal. I'll meet you up front after we get dry and get dressed."

"Nope. Dry off, the just wrap yourself in a towel. I'll do the same. We won't be needing clothes. Just gather your stuff and come in the ladies locker room to help me carry my stuff."

The ever obedient student, he did as told. They shut off the lights and he followed her home in his car.

This is the end of Part 1 in this two part mini-series. Please read part 2 for more of Fran and Hank's night together.

Published 
Written by Billfrank1955
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments