Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Second Opportunity (Pt.1)

"Is it possible to fall in love again?"

9
4 Comments 4
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
This is a love story and not just about sex. There will be sex later on but it will be more gentle as in making love.

It was a cold December afternoon. I had just arrived home and was looking forward to drinking some hot chocolate while reading a book next to the fireplace. It was nearing the holidays and I had been working as a Santa Claus at the mall. I was a doctor and didn’t need to do this but I did it anyway because my wife loved Christmas and always encouraged me to do something to get into the Christmas spirit. My wife died a couple of years ago and I felt like nothing would ever be the same after that. I had gone into a depression after her death but my siblings helped get through. I had no kids so I lived alone. I tried to keep my wife’s memory alive and that’s why I did things I used to do when she was alive. It helped me cope and remember all the good things that happened when she was around. She had been the most perfect woman I knew and I loved her with all my heart which made it harder to keep going on with my life.

I was in the kitchen making hot chocolate when I heard the bell ring. As I opened the door a young girl fell into my arms. She was badly hurt with bruises on her face and she passed out shortly after I opened the door. She looked like she was only 20 years old. I quickly carried her to the guest room and gently put her down on the bed. I proceeded to check how badly injured she was and to make sure she would be okay. It looked like she had been beaten up and I could only imagine what kind of a person would do this. After some time I was able to tell she had no broken bones but wasn’t sure if any organs were damaged. I needed to take her to the hospital and check her with more proper tools. In the meanwhile I cleaned her up and tried to be gentle with her face which was the most visibly injured.

I called an ambulance and after it arrived for the young girl I went to the hospital in my car. After a few hours it was clear that she would be okay. I had said she was a relative of mine and that I would pay the bill. Then I took her back home and during that whole time she hadn’t woken up once. I took a good look at her and realized she was very pretty. She had blonde hair and was about 5’6’’. I had no idea who she was or why she was like this.

It was about 11:00 PM when I heard a call coming from the guest room. I went in and was glad when I saw that the girl was awake. I got near the bed and sat on the edge.

I asked her, “What’s your name? What happened to you?”

She looked down and it was a few minutes before she said anything. I waited patiently and didn’t pressure her.

Finally she said, “My name is Mary. I live a couple hours from here but came to visit my parents for the holidays. I wanted to surprise them so I didn’t tell them. When I walked in the door I saw my dad in a stage of rage. He was yelling and kicking everything around him. I asked him what was going on and where mom was. He said that he had caught mom cheating on him with his best friend and that she left him. I tried to calm him down but he wouldn’t listen. Then for some reason he thought that I had known about this so he started getting aggressive. Eventually he hit me and kept doing it. When he finally stopped he got out and left. Then I tried to get in my car but I was too weak. I knocked on your door because it was the first house I saw.”

As she was telling me this she was on the verge of tears. I couldn’t believe her father had done this. I put my hand on hers and she looked up. I think she really needed to let it out so I gave her a hug. I wasn’t sure if I was making a mistake because I was a complete stranger to her but I was the only one there. Surprisingly she hugged me back and cried her eyes out. I felt like I needed to protect her even if I barely knew her.

After a while she stopped crying and said, “Thank you for everything. I know it is hard to help someone you don’t know. I’m not sure what would have happened to me without your help. Sorry for being such a burden. What’s your name?”

I told her, “Don’t worry about it. I’m glad I could help. My name is William Robinson. Do you need anything?”

She replied, “It’s nice to meet you William, although I regret it was under these conditions. I’m actually hungry. I know you have done so much already but I haven’t eaten since this morning.”

I noticed that she was very spontaneous and easy going. I told her that I would get her some food and that she should stay in bed meanwhile. When I returned with the food she gave me a smile but stopped quickly because it still hurt her to move her face muscles. She began to eat right away and I simply watched as she devoured her food. I couldn’t help but think she was very cute.

When she finished she said, “What do you do for a living Will? Can I call you that?”

I said, “Yeah you can call me that. I’m a doctor.”

I saw her eyes widen as she said, “No way! Then it was really lucky that I knocked on your door, huh? I’m in my second year of college. I want to be a pediatrician. I just love kids! Do you have any kids Will?”

I smiled and realized what a great girl Mary was. She had just gone through a tough situation and she barely knew me but she was speaking to me in an easy manner. I replied, “No I don’t have any kids. My wife and I tried for a little bit but then…”

She grabbed my arm and said, “But what?”

“But she died a few months after we had decided to have children. That was four years ago.” I replied.

She simply said she was sorry. Then out of nowhere she said, “Hey! How about we go somewhere? I don’t want you to get sad.”

I laughed and told her that she couldn’t go anywhere because she needed to get some rest.

tinkywinkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tinkywinkyy

She started to complain but I shushed her. I told her we would go somewhere when she was better and then left the room so she could sleep.

I went to my room and started to get ready for bed. I thought about Mary and what would happen next. She needed a few days rest and her parents had just separated. She couldn’t go back with her father after what the bastard had done to her. She would have to stay with me. I didn’t mind and it felt good to help her.

I fell asleep and started to have a dream about my wife. I saw her wearing a black dress and high heels. She had her hair down and looked absolutely beautiful. We were alone, dancing slowly to our song. This was a memory of one of our anniversaries. I had just gone through an operation and I had been lucky to survive. I had been in a car accident and I remember holding my wife’s hand before going into surgery. She told me that I would make it. She said that I had to because she could not go on without me. Then she looked me in the eye and I could tell she was trying to be strong. She gave me a kiss that I will remember forever. It was brief but it expressed all that she felt and right then, I fell even more in love with her. I didn’t think that was possible but it happened nonetheless. Coming back to our anniversary, I remember she had promised that it would be the happiest of our lives. It was. She didn’t plan an elaborate celebration but rather made it special with each moment she told me that she loved me. We went out to our favorite restaurant and afterwards danced for many hours with her head on my shoulder. Our bodies moved in unison to the rhythm of the music and in those moments everything else disappeared. It was just us. Later that night we walked, holding each other’s hand and stared at the sky and marveled at the beauty of the stars. We talked about many things we wanted to do and in all those things, we were together. Then we retreated to our home where she gave me all her love. I kissed her lips and she kissed mine with the same passion. We fell on the bed and continued to kiss with delicate yet passionate kisses that gave meaning to the word alive. I kissed her neck as she bit my shoulder ever so softly. Then she leaned her head back as I caressed her breasts while kissing her all over. I removed her clothes slowly while feeling every part of her body. She moaned and closed her eyes. I was about to take off my clothes when she said she would do it. Then she did the same as I had done and placed her soft lips on my neck, chest, arms, and everywhere else. Finally she kissed me once more and said, “I love you.” Nothing in this world had more meaning to me than those words coming from her. We made love as we always did but that time was different. It was more passionate than ever before and I sensed she was worried and she wanted to love me all she could in a short amount of time as if she was going to die or leave for some reason. I asked her if she was okay but she simply said she couldn’t be happier.

The scene changed into something horrible. I was at a funeral. My eyes were red and I was on my knees, staring at a grave. It read, “Here lies the most wonderful woman and wife anyone could ask for. You will be missed most dearly and never be replaced.”

All of a sudden I woke up screaming. I tried to catch my breath when I saw Mary on the edge on my bed. She seemed sincerely worried and asked what was wrong. I told her I had a nightmare about my wife.

She asked, “What was her name? Did you love her?”

“Her name was Elizabeth. I loved her with all my heart. It wasn’t fair. I had just survived a car accident and we were madly in love. We wanted to have kids. She…was murdered. A drug addict asked her for money one night after she got off work but she refused. Instead she offered to help him. She told him that he should turn his life around. He shot her. Her friend saw when it happened and immediately called the police and an ambulance. I was lucky enough to see her alive one last time. She told me to hold her and to kiss her one more time. I cried but she told me to be strong. I said I couldn’t live without her but she made me promise to keep on going. Her last words were I love you.”

I wasn’t crying but I simply looked down as I told Mary what had happened. She gave me a hug and said she was sorry. She told me, “I don’t know much about being in love but I do know that when you lose someone, it helps to have loved ones around you. You need to find someone else and move on. I’m not saying you should forget Elizabeth but I’m sure she would want you to be happy.”

I stared into her eyes and she gave me a warm smile. I felt something for this girl. I wasn’t sure what it was but I felt the need to have her around. Maybe she was right. Maybe I did need to find someone else. It wouldn’t be the same though. I love and will always love Elizabeth. It seemed impossible for me to love someone else but I was only 34 and had a long life ahead of me if nothing went wrong. I thought about finding someone else but Elizabeth’s face came up every time. Also I felt like I would be betraying her even though she was gone.

Mary must have deduced what I was thinking because she grabbed my chin and looked at me. Then she said, “It is obvious you will never forget her but it can’t hurt to have someone else. You might fall in love again. Who says you can’t love two women, anyway? You can carry her in your heart and someone else too.”

Then she leaned in and gave me a kiss. It wasn’t a kiss like she was coming on to me but rather a gentle kiss that shows appreciation and maybe some interest. It lasted only a few seconds and then she left the room. I thought about what she said and knew she was right in some way. I didn’t want anyone else that wasn’t my wife but I could do nothing about it. Maybe I should give myself a second opportunity.

Published 
Written by Cassiel20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments