Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Simple Affair - Part IV

"Vic searches for a solution"

20
12 Comments 12
6.5k Views 6.5k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Seeing Francine straddling my wife's face and grinding her hairy cunt into her mouth changed everything for me. Now I know why Elaine has been denying me sex for the last five years. She had taken a lover, and a woman at that.

There was a time when this situation would have enraged me and caused so much trouble, but that wasn't the case now. Now I saw this as an opportunity to be with Cheryl without guilt, without hiding and sneaking around. I had leverage.

I figured that there was no sense in going to bed just yet. I wanted to be here waiting on them when they finished and Francine left for home. She was divorced, so she didn't have to worry about a husband to go home to, but this new relationship might strain the truce she and her ex-husband forged when they split up. That might change if he heard that she had a female lover. It also might affect her job. Francine happened to be the principal at the elementary school where Elaine taught. Our society is finally learning to accept same-sex relationships, and rightfully so, but local school boards are still notoriously conservative, especially when it comes to grade school children. Elaine, however, had a little explaining to do and I wanted to hear it tonight.

 I went to the fridge and grabbed a cold beer, taking it to the living room where I would wait. As I sat there, I could hear the moans and cries of pleasure from upstairs. From the sounds they were making, one beer might not be enough. I could be in for a long night. I sent a text to Cheryl that read: Big game-changing moment about to take place, all for the good. Details in the morning. Love, Vic.

Shortly afterward, the sounds subsided and I could hear water running in the bathroom. Checking my watch, I realized that Elaine had anticipated me to be getting home in just a little bit, so they knew it was time to end their session. I could hear giggling coming from upstairs. Little did they know that they were in for the surprise of their lives.

As they came down the staircase and entered the living room, it was Francine who noticed me first. She froze dead in her tracks, and the look on her face was a mixture of shock, embarrassment and abject fear. Francine was divorced, and her ex was very generous with his maintenance payment each month, giving her more than the judge decreed. I'm sure that she was aware of the implications should her ex and the school board find out she was having an affair with Elaine.

Right behind her, Elaine nearly ran into Francine when she stopped. She looked flustered, but tried her best to improvise. "Why, Vic," she said shakily. "What are you doing home so early? Francine was showing me the new line of makeup she just purchased."

"I'll bet it's something, Elaine," I replied. "In fact, I didn't know that they made makeup for the vagina that had to be applied orally. You can cut the bullshit. I saw enough when I came home a while ago. I even saw Francine sitting on your face. By the way, nice bush, Francine. Does Edward know you share it with women now?"

"That will be quite enough, Vic," Elaine said. "Francine and I are in love and I will not have you talk to her that way."

"Oh, that much is obvious, Elaine," I told her. "Francine, I apologize for my smart-assed remarks, but you see, I've been living without sex from my wife for five years. I even had to take the guest bedroom as my own recently. I now know why all of this has happened. I just want one bit of truth from the two of you. How long has this been going on?"

It was Francine who spoke up first. "Vic, it just happened. We first became lovers seven years ago, but it has turned into real love the last four or five years."

Then it was Elaine's turn. "Vic, I never meant to hurt you. It started as just two women finding each other one night and, before we knew it, it had turned into love. You have to believe me, Vic."

"Elaine," I began. "I have no doubts about what you just told me. What angered me is the way you hid it from me. After all those years together I deserved the truth from you, not some half-baked story about losing interest in sex. You may have lost interest in having sex with me, but I could have handled the truth."

Francine explained further. "Vic, you know that our positions at the school prevented us from going public with this. Even now we can't let this get out. We could lose our jobs. It isn't right, but that's the way things are. We need to know that you won't go any further than this room with what you've found out. We're begging you to help us keep this a secret for the time being."

"Francine, I understand your difficult position. We don't always get to pick who we fall in love with. Sometimes love picks us instead. If it matters at all to you, I'm happy that Elaine fell in love with you instead of some guy. You two have always been great friends and it's good that you have each other. I have no intentions of outing your relationship, but only if Elaine and I can come to some sort of agreement regarding our marriage."

"Exactly what do you mean by that?" said Elaine. "Do you have some kind of blackmail in mind?"

I couldn't hold back a little laugh at hearing that. "No, Elaine, no blackmail. But I am going to go see my attorney and draw up a little something, should we decide to divorce. I think you'll like it, but I have to run it by him first. I've got some ideas where we can both get what we need without a long, drawn-out battle. I'll let you know once I have his approval. Does that sound fair enough for you?"

"I have to ask you something, Vic," said Elaine. "Are you seeing someone?"

"Yes, Elaine, I am, although we just met recently. You really didn't leave me any choice by cutting me off. Are you surprised by it?"

"No, Vic, I'm not surprised at all. I guess I was hoping you'd find someone, like I did, but I'm sorry I boxed you into a corner. It wasn't very smart of me to not tell you about Francine."

"Well, Elaine. I'll have something for you after school tomorrow. I need to go to bed now. Goodnight Francine, goodnight Elaine."

They said their goodbyes and I went to my room. For the first time in a long time I was optimistic about the future. I couldn't wait to tell Cheryl about my plan.

When I woke up I realized that I had a lot of things to do, so I called work and explained that I would need to take a vacation day, but I would be available via my phone if needed. Then I called my attorney and arranged for a brief meeting. I debated whether to call Cheryl before or after my meeting, but decided to give her a good morning call and tell her that everything was going to work out.

I caught Cheryl just before she left for work. I explained briefly that I was going to see my attorney and I asked her if we could meet for lunch near her job. She agreed, but wanted to know what was going on. I said it was all good and I would give her the details at lunch. It seemed to put her mind at ease and she told me that she loved me.

Walking into my attorney's office, I felt confident that my plan would work, but not knowing how it would play out to him gave me pause. You just don't know until you lay it all out to a professional. Paul, my attorney, was a very reasonable man. He went about his work without fanfare, yet he possessed a thorough knowledge of the law. While not an actual divorce lawyer, I had come to depend on his advice over the years and I was certain that his counsel in this matter would be straightforward and good.

When we sat down to discuss the situation, I gave Paul all of the background that I could. I explained how our sex life had grown stagnant and finally non-existent at Elaine's choosing. I also told him about how I met Cheryl and that we found ourselves falling in love. The remaining background dealt with the two incidents of sexual activity by Elaine, first on the phone and then the discovery last night of her and Francine at our house. The whole time I did this Paul sat quietly taking notes. He didn't comment or interrupt me as I told him about all of this. Once I finished, he sat back in his chair as if to gather his thoughts and then he spoke.

"Vic," he began. "First of all, I'm sorry to hear about all of this. You have been a good friend over the years and I hate to see that things with you and Elaine have deteriorated to the point it has. That said, you have an excellent case for initiating divorce proceedings against her. The fact that both her and Francine have admitted what they have been doing, and how long this has been going on, give you all the weapons you need to pretty much dictate the terms of the divorce."

As he said this, I frowned and shook my head. I explained to Paul that I was not happy about, nor interested in, doing anything that would humiliate Elaine or Francine. "I have an idea, Paul. One that will allow both she and I to get what we want with minimal hard feelings or trouble. I want you to tell me whether or not this is something which we can do."

When I finished, Paul sat there checking his notes. It took him a while but finally he spoke. "Vic, you've got her dead to rights. You hold virtually all the cards, so you can pretty much dictate any terms you like and she won't be able to fight you. Your plan is unusual, but it does everything you said and I have to admit that you were creative as hell. My thoughts are that you should present it to her and see what she says about it. If she asks for any changes or modifications it's up to you to accept or decline them. Like I said, she isn't in any kind of position to dispute your suggestions, so I'll be surprised if she does. If she accepts this, give me a call and I'll draw up the papers.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS

If she should reject it, call me and I'll have the best divorce lawyer in the city waiting to take your case and she'll make her life a living hell."

Satisfied, I left Paul's office and headed out to meet Cheryl for lunch. We met at Arthur Bryant's, the well-known barbecue place. It was minutes away from downtown and her office. Besides, I love their burnt ends.

I was waiting less than five minutes when I saw her coming toward the door. She looked beautiful. I wondered why someone hadn't snatched her up already, but the truth was that she wasn't looking for anyone until she met me. I gave her a light hug and a kiss and then we went inside, got in line and placed our orders.

Sitting at the table, I had one question for her before I told her about my plan. "Cheryl, can I stay at your place for a while? Until I can find a place I'll need to move out of the house."

"Of course you can, my darling," she said. "In fact, why don't you just move in with me and forget about finding a place of your own?"

I took her hands and kissed them. "Thank you, sweetie. I need to go home and pack some things before Elaine gets home from work. I'll lay everything out to her and she can decide what she wants. Then I'll meet you at your place. It'll be your choice for dinner tonight. We can go out or dine in."

After I told her about my plan, she agreed that Elaine would be a fool if she didn't accept it immediately. I walked her to her car, kissed her deeply and watched as she drove off.

I smiled for what seemed like the hundredth time today. It was all coming together.

Just before 3pm I went to what used to be our house and began packing clothes. I had two full-sized suitcases full to bursting with all of my clothing and accessories. The larger items could wait until another day.

Before Elaine got home from work, I sat down and took stock of things. We lived here for nearly 25 years, raised both children, went through all of the highs as well as the lows and did it while laying a solid foundation based on love and respect. It was hard to believe that it was all gone now. It's funny, though. Instead of hating Elaine for what she had done I feel empathy for her actions. I said it before, that we don't always pick who we fall in love with. Elaine and I were in love long ago, but it faded, like the colors on an old shirt hung on the line too many times in the bright sunlight. Francine came along at the right time for her, just as Cheryl did for me. I might be upset that we didn't go hand in hand into the sunset, but things worked out for both of us.

My ruminations were interrupted by the sounds of the garage door opener. Elaine was here and soon I would find out if my plan had a chance of succeeding. She walked into the living room accompanied by Francine. They held hands as they approached me.

"Vic, I hope you don't mind that I brought Francine along for this. I figure she deserves to hear what you have to say. We're partners now, and she has a stake in what my future looks like."

"That's fine with me," I said. "Actually, it's better that you are here, Francine. You will help play a big role in Elaine's future. Can I get you two some coffee? I'm going to have some, so let me make enough for all of us."

"That would be wonderful, Vic," Elaine said with a nervous laugh. "You always made the best coffee in this house."

I went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. When it was done I poured some for each of us. There were some cookies in the jar by the cupboard, so I got them out as well. We might as well be relaxed as we discussed this.

Once everyone was seated with coffee in hand, I took a legal pad from my briefcase and began my presentation.

"Elaine, first and foremost, we have to get a divorce. Your actions over the last five years, although prompted by your love of Francine, have driven a stake between us that can never be undone. You could have told me about it early on. It might not have changed the outcome, but I would have at least understood why you rejected me."

"Vic," she began. "If there is one thing I wish I could change it's that. I know now that the way I handled things was wrong. I hurt you and I wish I hadn't. I know that I can't fix it and that a divorce is the only way we can proceed. Vic, why don't you just lay everything out and then we can discuss it? Once I see your whole plan it might make better sense to me."

"Very well, Elaine. There are a number of things here we need to get through. First is the subject of the house. Since the mortgage has been paid off there are two options. One is that we sell the house and split the proceeds 50/50. That is the fairest way, in my opinion, unless you feel that you need to keep it for yourself. If you choose to do that, we will have the house appraised and you will owe me half of its fair market value. I understand that this will amount to quite a lot of money, so if you want to remain in the house you can either come up with the lump sum or pay me by the month until your debt is retired."

Elaine was visibly shaken by the second option, but she told me to go on.

"Second is the issue of alimony. As I feel that your actions precipitated the divorce, as well as the fact that you earn six figures, I will not be paying you any alimony. I don't feel that I should be put in a financial bind because of your actions."

 "For the division of assets, we will do a 50/50 split of everything in our stock portfolio. As for our IRA accounts, you keep yours and I keep mine. There will be no sharing of retirement assets either.You can keep your car and I will keep mine. We will sell the boat and any other large items and evenly split the proceeds."

"We can say that we just drifted apart, call it irreconcilable differences or whatever, but if you agree to all of this Francine will not be named as a correspondent."

 "That should do it. If you should choose to reject this offer, please know that I will file divorce proceedings, everything will go public, Francine will be named and anyone who is interested will learn of your ongoing affair with Francine. Any questions or comments?"

Elaine looked defeated. She asked if I would leave her and Francine alone for a minute so that they could discuss my offer. I agreed and went outside while they talked.

As I walked in the backyard I thought about what I had told her. Perhaps it was a bit harsh, but she had no recourse. This was a pretty fair deal, when you consider that she had so much to lose. I wanted to spare both of them the embarrassment of having everything out in the open. It would have ended their careers in teaching. They didn't deserve that, but I felt I had to use the threat of going public to get an equal split.

Francine opened the door and told me to come back in. Elaine looked pretty calm when I entered.

"Vic," she began. "I've decided to accept your plan. As for the house, I think we should sell it and split the proceeds. I'm going to move in with Francine, but I'll get an apartment for appearances' sake. You were very fair, Vic, I want you to know that. You could have been vindictive and made things very difficult, but you didn't."

"Thank you, Elaine. If it's okay with you I'll have Paul draw all of this up and make it legal. You can have an attorney look at it if you like."

"No, Vic, that won't be necessary. Can I stay here until we can get the house sold?"

"Of course you can. I have a few large items I need to get, but other than that I have all of my clothing and accessories packed."

"Thank you Vic. Is there any chance at all that we could be friends when all of this has settled?"

"Believe it or not, Elaine, I'd like that. We have to tell the kids and I think we should do it together. It won't be as painful for them is we give them some sort of unified front. As for your relationship with Francine, it's not my place to mention it to them. That's something that only you should tell them, if at all. I'll go along with whatever you say. I'd also like for you to meet Cheryl, the woman I've met. I think you'd like her."

After that exchange, I excused myself. I needed to go to Cheryl's place and tell her the good news. I packed my suitcases in the trunk of my car and drove off. I had a tinge of sadness knowing that I was leaving the old house forever, but a new start awaited me with Cheryl. It was time to give that start a chance.

I pulled up to Cheryl's garage and she was waiting for me, a worried look on her face. I got out of the car and raced to her. I took her into my arms and told her the good news.

She began to cry.

"Honey, " I told her. "Why are you crying? Everything is going to be okay. She agreed to everything.

"I'm not sad," she sobbed. I'm just so relieved that we will get to be together without hiding. I prayed and prayed for this and now that it's here I just can't stop crying."

We went inside and sat on the sofa. I finally got her to stop crying and I kissed her. One thing led to another and soon we found ourselves headed upstairs to the bedroom.

***

I never thought that love would ever find me again. I was trapped in a loveless marriage and it seemed hopeless for me. Then a chance meeting at Harry's changed all that. It's funny how love finds us when we least expect it, but I'm not even going to try and understand it. All I know is that I have someone who loves me as much as I love her. My life is taking a new direction and I'm excited to see what the future holds.

Right now it's as bright as ever.

Published 
Written by prairiedogg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments