Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All I Want- Chapter 3

5
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Olivia and Tatiana arrived at the restaurant for the family gathering their Aunt Theresa called for. It wasn't a huge get-together seeing as it was the three of them and their father, Frederick, but meeting at a restaurant was unordinary for them. Upon seeing his daughters arrive, Frederick stood up and gave his girls a hug, grateful that they made time for their family despite their hectic schedules. When everyone sat down, Theresa started the conversation.

"How is your music going, Olivia?"

"Really well. I am scheduled to record a new single in a week, and hopefully in about a month I can start thinking about album names."

"That's wonderful, Sweetheart! I'm so proud of you." Her father said. She reached across the table and held his hand in hers, loving how close they've always been to one another. Tatiana was growing restless by the second, so she cut the small talk before it got excessive.

"I'm sorry for being rash, but why exactly did you call us here today? We always meet at your house, Aunt Theresa."

Theresa looked at her two nieces, her pride and joy. They were the closest things she had to her own biological children because she was unable to conceive a baby of her own. She was with them through thick and thin, and she wanted nothing more than for them to be happy. When their mother left her brother and their three children (Tatiana, Olivia, and their brother, Is, Theresa took over as their mother figure, and she couldn't have been a better piece to their puzzle. With that being said, with that much love in their relationship, she was bound to meddle in their personal lives perhaps a little too much.

"Well, I've been thinking a lot about you, Olivia, and how lonely you must be in that apartment by yourself. Darius was an ok guy, but I knew that he wasn't compatible with you. So..."

Olivia rolled her eyes because she knew where her Aunt was going with this. She did this all of the time; find a man who she thinks can be compatible with either Olivia or Tatiana. To be honest, they took turns in getting set up, so this time was Olivia's. She would normally go on the date to satisfy her Aunt, but after that first date, she would go back to being single, but she froze when she thought about Cameron. Olivia knew that it wasn't right even to entertain the idea of going out on a blind date when she had feelings for another man. She couldn't go through with Aunt Theresa this time, and she was going to tell her why.

"...My friend Denise has a son, Andrew. He just graduated from Rutgers University, and he is quite a catch. He's an accountant and I think you two would make the perfect couple."

"Auntie, thank you for thinking about me so often, but I can't go on a date right now because I met this guy yesterday and I-"

"And I invited Andrew here today. As a matter of fact, I think that's him walking in right now!"

Everyone at the table looked at the door and saw a man, about 5'8", curly hair, light brown skin, and a solid muscular frame step pass the threshold and start to approach them. Olivia's eyes examined him intently, trying to find something wrong with him, but all she could come up with was that he wasn't Cameron. He wasn't the man that made her weak in the knees and made her heart pound. He wasn't the man who made her feel like the most desired woman on the planet and invincible when she was in his arms. He wasn't the man who was on her mind for the past ten hours, and there was no way that Andrew could compare to him.

Olivia scolded herself for thinking about Cameron too much because she could've sworn that she saw him, but she figured that it was a hallucination. She thought to herself, 'what are the odds that he would come here of all places? I mean, there are probably hundreds of girls who offered to take him out, so who am I to think that he would come here by himsel-' Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw him walk across the same threshold that Andrew had stepped over just seconds ago. Her heart stopped as she looked at him, knowing that he had some sort of power over her.

He was wearing a baby blue polo shirt, black pants, and black loafers, and Olivia thought that he looked sexy as hell. He didn't look over to where she was, probably not knowing that she was there, but he made his way to the sports bar in the center of the establishment. A few girls were looking him over, and some even got up to talk to him. Olivia looked away as a last chance to mask her jealousy, but she felt territorial over Cameron the way a dog was territorial of a bone. She was fixated on Cameron and the slut with the tight pants that he was talking to, and she clenched her fists. That girl made sure to be extra flirty as she squeezed his muscles and bit her lip. She certainly knew how to accentuate her assets as she took deep breaths, pushing up her breasts as she inhaled. Olivia's mind was reeling while watching the two of them, but Andrew brought it back to reality.

"Olivia, would you like to take a walk with me?"

"She would love to, Andy. Go ahead, Dear. We'll see you at home," Theresa interjected.

As if she was forced, Olivia got up and prepared to walk out of the restaurant. Little did she know that someone was looking right at her, someone besides Andrew. Cameron looked up when his side vision caught someone getting up. There, he saw Olivia with a guy who clearly wants her because he didn't take his eyes off of her the entire time Cameron was watching. As they were walking toward the exit, Cameron was calling for her telepathically, hoping that she would do as he asked.

"Come on, Baby. Look at me. Look at me please, Baby. I need you to see me."

God answered his prayers when she glanced in his direction and saw him. Her mouth slightly opened as if to say something, but instead she just stopped and stared at him. After about five seconds, she turned to Andrew and asked him to wait for her while she went to the bathroom. As she passed by Cameron, she nodded in the direction of the bathroom, silently telling him to meet her there. Cameron stayed at the bar for another thirty seconds before he slowly made his way to the bathroom, careful not to attract any attention.

There was a hallway with three doors: the ladies' room, the men's room, and the handicap-accessible restroom. Cameron didn't know where Olivia was, so he decided to go to the men's room. He took three steps down the hallway and was in front of the handicap bathroom, but before he could pass it, he felt two hands grab his arm and pull him into the room. All he knew was that the room was dark and that there was a possibility that the girl in front of him was not Olivia. Five girls gave him their numbers while he was at the bar, and he entertained them out of kindness, but he knew that he only had eyes for one woman.

His thoughts ended when he felt his back slam against a wall and he felt the girl inch closer to him. The scent of warm vanilla flooded his nostrils as he tried to push this mystery girl away from him before he did something he would regret.

"Please stop. I don't know who you are, but I can't do something like this when my heart is-"

He was interrupted when the mystery girl pressed her lips to his in a fiery kiss and Cameron knew exactly who those lips belonged to. He wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up as she kissed her way to his neck, not wanting to waste a second of the precious time they had together. Cameron groaned as she licked his neck, and he couldn't take anymore as he wanted her lips on his again. He leaned in for another kiss, but she only gave him a peck. He leaned in again and she gave him another peck.

Frustrated, Cameron whispered, "Don't tease me like this, Baby. I need to feel your kiss."

Her sweet voice was music to his ears as she replied, "Then come get it."

He turned them around so that her back was pressed against the wall as he kissed her once again. The way this girl heightened his senses amazed him, and all he needed now was to see her. He reached over and turned the light on, stopping to look at Olivia. He never felt the way he felt for Olivia, and while it scared the hell out of him, it also excited him because it was all for her.

"My God, you're so beautiful," He whispered as his lips crashed on hers yet again. Her fingers played with his ears and tickled the back of his neck as she kissed him back, and she felt something real. She knew that she was falling in love with a man she just met, and she didn't care that she barely knew him. However it wouldn't hurt, she thought to herself, if we got to know each other. She had an idea and she broke the kiss to share it with him.

"Why don't you come over to my house in two hours? We can get to know each other on a more personal level, and we can have each other's undivided attention."

"You have my undivided attention all of the time- even when you're not around, I'm still thinking about you."

"Were you thinking about me when that girl was feeling you up earlier at the bar?"

"You saw that? It wasn't that serious, Baby. I was at the bar by myself because I didn't want to be with anyone but you. She came over and started talking to me, and I just talked to her because I didn't want to be rude. I wasn't even attracted to her."

"You weren't attracted to her?" she raised her eyebrow.

"...Ok, I wasn't that attracted to her. Are you mad? Please don't be mad at me." He grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"Of course I'm not mad, Babe. It's natural to be attracted to other people. And it's not like we're in an exclusive relationship."

"Yeah... so are you attracted to that guy you were walking out with?"

"Andrew? I guess he's cute, but someone else has my attention." Cameron blushed as he kissed her forehead. He smelled the sweet scent of vanilla as she continued talking. "My Aunt set me up with him, and he seems like a nice guy, so I'm going to take a walk with him and talk to him a little bit, and after that-"

"What? You're still going out with him even after what just happened?"

"I don't want to be rude, which is what I'm being right now. Shit, he's been waiting for ten minutes. I have to go. Remember- my place, two hours. I will text you the address." She reached up and kissed him quickly and ran out to walk with Andrew.

Cameron sat down at the bar and kept thinking about Olivia said. "It's not like we're in an exclusive relationship?" He knew that she was right, but he was set on making her his girlfriend. He craved her touch and her smile, and he was going to let her know that when he meets her later. He paid his tab and left the restaurant, deciding to run a few errands before seeing her again.

*****

Olivia stepped into her apartment and typed in her address and sent it to Cameron before taking a deep breath. Why did she say that they weren't in an exclusive relationship? Why did she mention exclusive relationships at all? She knew that she wanted him, but if there was one thing that she knew about guys, it was that they tend to run away when commitment came into the picture. She wanted to take back what she said and make everything turn back to normal because as much as she wanted to be in a relationship with him, it was going to take some time for him to warm up to. The doorbell rang and she opened the door, extremely surprised by what she saw.

Cameron was at the door with a dozen roses and a box of chocolate. He smiled and presented them to her as she let him into her apartment. She led him to her living room and they sat down on the couch, staring at each other the whole time. The sexual attraction was there, no doubt about it, but she wanted him to come over so that they can learn about their dreams, their lives, their secrets. She resisted the strong urge to sit in his lap and to kiss him by asking him a question.

"So, Cameron Joseph, where do you see yourself in five years?"

"Well, Olivia Paige, in five years, I hope that I'm still playing ball, maybe with a few championships under my belt."

"Do you want to start a family?"

"Of course I do. I want to meet the future Mrs. Cameron Joseph within five years and to have kids right after we get married." He looked into her light brown eyes the whole time.

"And what is this Mrs.

BeckyTs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeckyTs

Cameron Joseph like?"

"Where do I start? In my dreams, she's intelligent, caring, charismatic, loving, and absolutely stunning. She has a bright smile and even brighter eyes. I can look at her for a second and still feel love struck. I can talk to her about anything, and we don't hide anything from one another. She's so great to be around, and when I think about her carrying my child. I have this weird feeling that's a combination of being turned on and being in love. When my lips and hers collide, it takes all of my power to pull away from her-not that I would ever want to pull away from her. She is the love of my life, and I will give her the world if she lets me."

Olivia's eyes sparkled as she listened to Cameron's description of his future wife. She loved listening to him talk about the woman he loves, and she hoped more than ever that she would be his bride. She had all of the characteristics that he described, but she didn't want to think too much of it.

"So, what is your five-year plan?"

"I want more than anything to be married and to have children. I mean, of course I want a few albums at the top of the billboards, but I want a family more."

"Tell me about your future family."

"Well, I want a boy and a girl. I haven't decided on names yet because I want that to be something that my husband and I do together. My husband is my knight in shining armor. He is humorous, athletic, considerate, and he knows that he's handsome, but he doesn't let that get to his head. He always touches me, even if it's just holding my hand, because he hates being away from me. He tells me that I'm beautiful all the time because he wants me to know how much he loves me. The way I feel when I am in his arms is magical and I never want it to end because I am so in love. He drives me absolutely insane with his handsome face, and I can't think of anything else but him when I'm away from him. He has my heart with him everywhere he goes, and I love him more than he will ever know."

Cameron stared at Olivia as she described him perfectly. He knew that Olivia was talking about her husband, who can be another guy, but he would never let that happen. That would never happen because Olivia Paige officially belonged to him. Cameron was ready to claim their relationship, and he was going for it.

"You are so amazing, Olivia." She blushed as he leaned into her slowly and kissed her tenderly. She leaned back, both of them laying down as their tongues glided on each other. She moaned from relieving so much sexual tension, and she managed to take off his shirt as he held himself up over her. Her fingers touched his chiseled abs as the tension got thicker. His heart pounded in his chest as his erection grew, but he fought the temptation that was right in front of him.

Cameron pulled his lips away from Olivia and just looked at her. Her hair was disheveled, her blouse was crooked, and she was out of breath from their make out session. His feelings for her intensified by a hundredfold as she blushed and reached to fix her hair, but he grabbed her hand and stopped her before she could.

"Don't even think about fixing yourself. You're perfect just like that. You're beyond anything I can hope and dream of. You make me feel- I just think that-... Shit!"

For the first time, Cameron didn't know what to say. He wanted to tell Olivia that he was falling for her- hard- but he didn't want to scare her off. His mind was in a whirlwind, but it settled down when he felt her small, soft hands hold his.

"What's wrong, Cameron? You can talk to me about anything." She was alarmed when he stood up abruptly and started pacing around the floor.

"It's not that easy, Olivia. I can't tell you how I feel about you. I just can't." She got up and stood in front of him, crossing her arms.

"Why not?" He took a step closer to her, and they were millimeters away from each other. She peered into his deep brown eyes as his resolve crumbled and she knew that he had a weakness for her.

"Because I don't want to scare you away." Cameron closed his eyes, regretting having said those words immediately after he said them. He knew that he should've kept his emotions to himself, but he lost all control when Olivia was in the picture. He opened his eyes and saw that she was still looking at him, wondering what secret he had that could possibly scare her away. It wasn't right to hide something so genuine from her, so he decided to rip off the Band-Aid.

"I am falling for you, Olivia Paige. I have been hypnotized by you from the moment I first saw you. To be honest, you are the reason why I came back to New York City for the first time since I was drafted thirteen months ago. I saw your performance at a concert two days ago, and you had me hooked when I heard your voice. I dreamt about you all of the time- about how I would hold you, touch you... make love to you. I dreamt about the day I would make you mine, and I am so desperate for that day to become reality because I want to be with you. I want you to be mine. What are you thinking?"

He maintained eye contact with her the entire time, but when thirty seconds elapsed without a response from her, Cam took this as his cue to leave. He grabbed his jacket and shoes and headed for the door, but before he could reach it, she ran in front of him and kissed him. Her hands wandered from his cheeks to his chest, resting over his heart as they shared the most passionate kiss either of them have had. He held her tightly around her waist, and she grabbed his hands and guided him to her bedroom.

He picked her up and tossed her onto the bed, feeling all of the pent up sexual tension this woman caused. He pulled off her blouse and skirt and marveled at her lingerie-clad body. He kissed all over her exposed skin, and she moaned at how good it felt to have him touch her. She grew restless, and she decided to return the favor. He took off his clothes and she stared at his perfect body. He had a chiseled 6-pack and was well endowed with a 9-inch member. Her mouth salivated as she made her way down to give him what she hoped would be the best oral sex he ever had.

Cameron almost lost his control the second her soft lips met his dick. He had dreamed of this day ever since he first saw her, but he couldn't believe that it was actually happening. He buried his hands in her curly hair, and he closed his eyes, trying his very best not to blow his load just yet. Olivia smiled to herself, loving how cute his facial expressions were. She took her mouth off of his dick, stroking it slowly, and before she stuck it back into her mouth, she whispered to him.

"Look at me, Cameron. I want you to look at me while I give you pleasure, Baby." With that, she kissed the tip and swallowed about seven inches deep, hitting her throat with every thrust. Cameron let loose a loud, carnal moan when she kept him at the back of her throat for about five seconds and stroked him quickly. He envied her ex-boyfriend because he must have gotten many blowjobs from her.

'She's so fucking good at this!' he thought to himself as he pulled his dick away from her as a last effort to keep himself under control. After he gained back some of his composure, he looked at the woman of his dreams and almost fell to his knees. She was laying in the bed, belly down, looking at him with the most innocent of eyes. It was as if she was silently asking him if she was doing anything wrong. To answer her question, he got down on his knees so that he was face to face with her and he kissed her with all of the emotion he could muster. He had a rule about kissing women after they gave him head, but he threw that rule and many others out of the window when he started falling for her.

"Was I good?" The glint in her eyes warmed his heart. He knew that she was insecure because he was more experienced than she, but he could never lie to her.

"You were fucking amazing. You are fucking amazing. Now lay back and let me make you feel good."

She wasted no time in laying back and spreading her legs wide open for him and Cameron wasted no time in crawling between her legs and sniffing the sweet scent that he so desperately wanted to taste. He ripped her panties off of her legs in less than two seconds, and Olivia laughed at how aggressive he was, but that laugh was replaced by a loud cry of ecstasy when his tongue dove into her silky, warm depths. He was nervous because even though he had given a woman oral before, it never mattered to him as much as it did now. He didn't love any of the women he was with before. Love had turned this whole thing into something different for him.

Cameron wrapped his lips around her erect clit and he sucked on it until he felt her legs clasp around his head and her hands interlocking with his. He felt her breathing get shallow, and he took that as an opportune time to push his middle finger into her tight, wet hole.

"UH! Omigod, omigod, Baby. Why do you turn me on so much? God dammit, Cam. I'm gonna cum all over you. UH! UH! OMIGOD!!!!!!!" Her cum flowed out of her hole, and Cameron was right there to lap it all up. He enjoyed the taste of her cum; it was like a citrus fruit cocktail. Once she came down from her orgasm, her fingers latched onto his neck, pulling him up to where she was.

"Come here. I wanna taste my pussy on your lips." They shared a fiery lip lock, and in the midst of kissing, she found his dick and started stroking it once again.

"Put it inside of me," She whispered

"Are you sure? We have all the time in the world, Baby Girl. When you're ready, we can explore new territory."

Olivia stared into his eyes for a long moment before making her decision. She really wanted to explore that territory right then and there, but he was right. Rushing into something like that so soon was out of her nature. She wasn't the hit it and quit it type of girl.

"Ok. We can go all the way some other time... preferably after we go on an official date." She smiled at Cameron, but no sooner than she started to relax in his arms, she felt his erection pressing against her leg.

"But I don't see any problem with finishing you off. You've been so good to me, and you don't deserve to have blue balls. Let me take care of you. Lay down for me." Cameron laid down, ready to blow his load all over her. He watched her face intently as she sucked him into her mouth over and over again, never taking her eyes off of him.

"Fuck, you're so sexy, Olivia. I've dreamed about you so many times. I got so many erections just from thinking about you. You don't know half of what you do to me, Girl." He let out a moan because she felt so good to him, and he was nearing the edge. He just needed her to do or say one more thing to send him to the point of no return.

She released his dick from her mouth and started licking his balls, whispering to him, "Give it to me, Baby. I want to feel it. I want to feel you shoot in my mouth. I want it so fucking bad."

He arched his back as he growled loudly, shooting ten wads of thick semen into her mouth and on her face. She swallowed whatever was on her tongue, and she showed him her empty mouth afterward. Getting up to clean herself, Olivia felt like an awakened sex kitten. The sex she had with Darius was good, but it really was about getting him off. He didn't care about getting her off half as much as Cameron did, and it was the first mind-shattering orgasm she had in months. She cleaned herself off and made her way back to her bed, enjoying seeing Cameron in her bed. He patted the space next to him and she climbed in only to be attacked by his lips.

After kissing for about five minutes, he yawned, clearly submitting to the exhausting day they both had. With a peck on the lips, she turned around so that they were spooning. He had one arm wrapped around her waist, and she interlocked her fingers with his. They drifted off into a blissful rest, perhaps the best sleep they ever had. Love was in the air for the two of them, but little did they know that it would be put up to the test.

Published 
Written by Leo31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments