Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always One

"A winter romance in our cabin."

10
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I sit on the window sill in my blue school t-shirt and matching blue panties, watching the the silent snow fall and sipping at my hot chocolate. The woods outside our cabin looking so peaceful on this white, powdery morning. I hear stirring coming from the room and turn my head to see the morning sunrise hitting your naked body, barely covered by the pale green sheets. Your hair splayed on the pillow has a lovely glow to it from the light shining in.

Your eyes, half open, smile at me as you beckon me over to the bed. Smiling back at you, I get up and walk over. Placing the hot chocolate on the end table next to the bed, I lay down next to you, brushing some of your hair away from your face.

“Good morning, my darling,” you whisper in that sexy, sleepy voice of yours.

I place a tender good morning kiss on your soft lips, smiling. “Good morning, my love.”

We sit up and lean against the head board. You wipe the sleep from your eyes as I reach for the mug, our mug, to take another sip of hot chocolate. I offer you a sip, to which you happily take it and drink from the same spot I’ve been. My eyes drift down your body, admiring your every curve and lean muscles. I’m always amazed at your beauty and strength; two things on the long list of what I love about you.

You put the mug down on your end table and motion me to sit in front of you. “Let’s watch the snow together.” Smiling, I take my place in front of you; your legs on either side of me and your arms engulfing my small, slender body. You rest your chin on my head and I feel so small with the seven inches you have on me. But at the same time, it’s a good type of small feeling, so I bring my legs up so make myself into a ball against you. I lean back into you, feeling your firm, ample breasts press against my back through my shirt, and sigh contently. We sit there in silence, just being close to one another; our breathing the only sound filling the air. I lean my head back on your shoulder and I can hear your heart beat almost clearly. Hearing it makes me smile. I close my eyes and enjoy the sounds of you living. I’m assured that I have you; that you are here and living and mine. ‘I love you.’

“I love you, too,” you whisper. Your voice startles me. I thought I had only thought that in my mind, but I guess I said it out loud. I laugh softly to myself and give your arms around me a little assuring squeeze.

In the silence, my mind drifts off to our time together. The love we’ve shared. Both the tender and passionate moments. The few times we’ve fought. All of the times I've been in this embrace of yours. I can feel my heart beating. My heart feels full and warm, like every beat is reaching out to your heart for its own embrace.

“My love,” I whisper. Not to get your attention. Just a simple statement. You are my love.

You understand and whisper back, “My life.”

“Mmmm,” I close my eyes and just relax in your arms. We are stuck in this perfect moment I never want to escape from. But as I sit here, I can feel you getting fidgety. Your fingers and lips are having a hard time staying idle as I feel them starting to wander.

Your hands begin to roam and caress down my body, down to my thighs. The softest touch on my legs as you kiss down my neck, along my shoulders, across my collarbone as far as you can reach. I tilt my head back and lay it on your shoulder as my heart rate begins to pick up a little. I close my eyes and concentrate on the feeling of your hands on me and your body against me. Your hands slide slowly back up and slip under the hem of my shirt. I jump a little and let out a squeak as your gentle touch tickles my tummy. You whisper an apology into my ear, but I shake my head to dismiss it. I lay my hand on top of yours as you continue to slide your hand up, making sure you put enough pressure to not tickle again.

A gasp escapes my lips as your fingers reach up to toy with my nipples. A smile plays on your face as you continue to kiss my neck. I turn my head and lift your chin with my fingertips, placing a deep kiss on your lips. As our lips move together, you grab ahold of my shirt and lift it up, breaking this kiss to slip my shirt off. Sitting in just my panties in front of you, I lean back again, feeling your pierced nipples hard against my bare skin. My own soft breasts back in your hands as you massage them. My nipples already hard in your palms.

You slide your hand down my smooth body and glide it over my panties. Your grin becomes wider as you feel the wet spot. Your hand slides back up a little and wiggles into my panties. My heart beats fast as your fingers explore the damp area. I turn my head and look at you, my eyes filled with love and desire as your fingers slowly enter inside me.

AlfaFemale
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlfaFemale

My hips instinctually begin moving with your fingers. Your thumb taps a steady beat on my growing clit. My heart picks up speed, trying to match the rhythm of your touches. You return my gaze, both of us staring at each other during this connection.

I feel your own sex rubbing against my tailbone. This moment bringing both of us higher and closer. Your fingers on my breast pinch and tug on my now aching nipple. A long moan finally escapes my lips. I was holding that moan in along with my breath without realizing it. Smaller, quicker moans escape afterward. My pleasure coats your fingers as my mind drifts off into a tingling wonderland. And suddenly I feel your hand slip out of my panties and you moving from behind me.

I watch as you get in front of me and pull off my panties and toss them to the side. My mind swimming as you straddle my lap and look at me. I look back up at you with half open, lust-filled eyes. You kiss me deeply and lay me down on the bed. You reach into your drawer and pull out a toy, one for us to share.

I lay there staring up at you as you now kneel between my spread legs. A soft moan escapes as you tease my labia with one end of the double dildo. I can hear the sounds of you lubricating the toy with my juices. I bite my lip as I watch you flip the toy around and slowly slide that end inside you. Your hand holds the center of the toy as you slip it inside me. I briefly hold my breath as I feel it filling me, the sensation tight but satisfying.

Leaning over me and propping yourself on your elbows, you slowly being rolling your hips. Your eyes roam over my body, watching it move and react to this new experience. I cup your cheek, keeping our eyes locked together as you roll your hips, moving the toy inside both of us. My mind once again becomes fuzzy as your movements become faster, harder, more urgent. There’s a tingling feeling throughout my body that feels odd, yet pleasant. Your knuckles grip the sheets as my hands grip your arms. You make no attempt to hide your pleasure. Your moans echo in our room

The toy slides in and out of me with each of your thrusts, finding and rubbing ever inch inside me. My own hips move along with yours and soon our clits our rubbing and smacking fast and loud. Moans are being ripped out of my throat, unable to control any of my own movements. I give my body up to you and the sensations, letting go as my mind is unable to function. The tingling that has been coursing through my body is so intense now. I hear myself screaming your name and hear your voice screaming mine back.

A moment of calmness takes over my body, before a sudden wave crashes through me. My eyes shoot open wide and my body becomes tense as I begin to writhe underneath you. I can feel your body shaking on top of mine too, but my mind is unable to comprehend anything but pleasure at the moment.

***

It takes a little while for me to calm down. I look up at you to see a wide grin on your face. I smile up at you, but am too tired to give you a kiss yet. Slowly, you remove the toy from both of us and lay it off to the side. You roll off me and plop down on the bed, then roll onto your side. I too roll on my side and prop myself up on my elbow. We lay facing each other, smiling in our afterglow. Our breathing is finally back down to normal, but sweat still beads our glistening skin. I kiss you softly, placing your hand over my heart so you can feel it beating for you. I’m unable to hold in this love I have for you.

“My love, this heart is yours. It is in your hands so do with it what you please,” I say to you as I look deep into your eyes.

You smile and place my hand over your heart as well. “And my life, this is your heart. It is yours to keep and do as you will.”

I lean my forehead against yours; our hands over each other’s hearts feeling our hearts beat as one. “All I want to do is cherish it, because I never want to know a life without you in it.”

I move away slowly, a tear already running down my cheek. I turn around and open the drawer in my end table and rummage for a moment. You sit up and peer over my shoulder to see what I'm doing. I turn again to face you and hold up a ring with two gems: aquamarine and sapphire; our birthstones. You’re already beaming before I speak.

“Will you marry me?” I ask softly.

“Yes!” You pull me in for a deep kiss, nearly knocking me over. I giggle into your lips, purely happy that I have you in my life. We break the kiss and I place the ring on your finger. I lean my forehead against yours again and look you in the eyes.

“Always one,” I whisper.

“Always,” you whisper back.

 

***

 

To the one I called my wife. You never left my heart.

 

Published 
Written by Mrs_Guarantee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments