Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Early Saturday Morning (Part 2)

5
2 Comments 2
12.2k Views 12.2k
606 words 606 words
We laid back and cuddled, but I could tell she was still aroused, wanting to cum again and wanting me cum. Lauren smiled as she straddled me, moving her hips softly and slowly in a circle. She leaned forward and brushed her lips against mean. I put my hand on the back of her head, pulling her closer and kissing her deeply and passionately. She moaned into my mouth quietly and moved her hips faster as she felt my bulge press against her soaking and naked pussy. I knew she could taste herself in the kiss; that got me worked up and I'm sure it got her even hotter. She broke the kiss and grinned.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out hunny bunny," she said in a seductive tone. I smirked and slapped her ass, squeezing it hard, causing her to moan again. Lauren buried her face into my neck, kissing, sucking and biting my neck softly.

"Such a naughty boy," she whispered into my ear as she kissed up and down my neck. I slid my boxers down a bit. I couldn't take the teasing and being constrained any longer. I rubbed the tip of my cock against her pussy lips. She gasped in both surprise and excitement.

"You like that, don't you baby? You want my cock inside you?" She nodded and sat up. My cock sliding into her slowly. I knew she was teasing me still. Her tight little pussy enveloping my throbbing cock inch by inch. She leaned forward,placing her hands on my chest.

"Mmm... someone is excited, huh?" She said it shakily, between moans, panting a little. I squeezed the back of her thighs, making her whimper.

Lauren began bouncing on my cock in rhythm and moaning my name.

Kendal__lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendal__lov

I slapped her ass hard, getting rougher with her and she began riding my rougher. I sat up and tugged her hair, pressing my lips to hers roughly. We kissed deeply. I started thrusting my hips up into her as she rocked her hips in a circle. I squeezed her hips as I buried my face into her neck, kissing her soft skin and sucking on it. I took one of her hands and rubbed her clit with it. I let go and she kept rubbing. I bounced my hips into hers harder, tugging her hair roughly. She whimpered in response.

"Fuck me like a little slut Daddy. Fuck me hard."

I pulled out of her and bent her over the bed. Taking her from behind doggy style. I pulled her hair back hard and slapped her ass. Getting moans and whimpers with each tug and each spank. My cock was throbbing inside her, almost in sync with her pussy as it pulsed.

"Cum for me Lauren. Cum hard all over my cock, baby." I whispered into her ear. She screamed and moaned in response. I felt her pussy pulse and tighten around my throbbing cock as she came. I came with her, feeling my cum fill up her entire pussy.

We laid back down,her on my chest with myself still inside of her. I brushed her hair aside from her face and kissed her forehead, smiling at her and she smiled back. She slowly got off me,my cum dripping from her hot pussy still as she laid next to me, catching her breath. She laid on my arm and I wrapped it around her.

"I love you." She smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled back.

"I love you more." I held her close and kissed her lips softly as she drifted back to sleep.

-by Vince

Published 
Written by alsoyes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments