Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie and I, the early days 6

"I want you just as you are"

6
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Annie was over the moon when we got back. Nancy had told her what Frank had told me about our future working.

"I can hardly believe this is happening to me, David,” she said. “Two weeks ago, I was just a quiet little schoolgirl. Now I'm living with a man I adore, I have a beautiful lesbian lover, and I'm already earning far more money than I ever imagined. It just seems so bloody perfect."

"You've not mentioned the car yet,” I said.

"What car?"

"The car I'm going to buy next year when I'm eighteen. You’ve seen that Range Rover in Frank’s garage?"

"Yes."

“Well, he's going to start giving me lessons when I get a provisional license and I'll buy it off him. Oh, and he paid me today. Guess how much?"

"Don't know,” she said and nearly fell off her bike when I told her. “Eighty-five pounds? That's a fortune.”

"Not bad, is it?"

True to her promise, Julie had our dinner ready — a meaty and cheesy shepherd’s pie. We scoffed it in no time and offered congratulations on her culinary skills.

"Two trips to Willington in the morning,” I announced. “Are you game?"

"Ooh yes,” gushed Julie, “I love it on the canals."

“Well, we'll be leaving here at about six o'clock, so you'll need your sleep."

"Six o’clock? As in six o'clock in the morning? In that case, don't make a noise when you leave will you?"

~~~

Up at five, even then I thought my two beautiful nymphs looked gorgeous and, on our bikes, I again insisted on bringing up the rear — and ogled their wiggling rear ends.

There was virtually nothing else on the river at that time of the morning. I wasn't too surprised when they came out of the cabin stark naked and lay on the roof. I pointed out that there was no sun, but that didn't make any difference. I worked the locks alone, but I had a smile on my face.

I moored it without any problems and we cycled back for the next one.

"I can't stay tonight," Julie said us as we boarded. "Mum and dad are going out, so I've got to babysit my young sister."

"We'll be thinking of you,” I said.

"Yes," Annie agreed, "but only when I cum."

We completed our work by two and the rest of the day was ours. Back at my place, we kissed Julie goodbye and then went shopping.

"Ooh David, look, look at that."

She must have said it on at least a dozen occasions. Of course, it meant she liked something and wanted it. So I bought it, and I had just as much fun as she did. I bought her a light blue two-piece suit, stockings, miniskirts, underwear, makeup and the new nylons called tights. I instinctively disliked them because they were being marketed as, "The end of annoying stockings.”

Well, stockings had certainly never annoyed me, but I bought them nonetheless because Annie pointed out that she could wear ultra-short minis with them.

I bought myself a pair of jeans, couple of shirts, shoes, underpants and even an imitation leather jacket. And I treated us to a taxi home.

"Why did we bother with all this stuff?" Annie said when we got home. "I just want you naked, hard and horny.”

~~~

I started the maintenance course in late September but Annie opted to work with Nancy throughout the winter months.

At Christmas, Annie cried when I bought an engagement ring. It was expensive but well worth it just to see her face when I put it on her finger.

We cooked our own turkey on Christmas day and we played lots of silly games before going to bed and making love.

After the holiday, the bookings started to roll in. At one time, Annie told me they had to refuse bookings for the lack of boats.

Frank and I were at the marina one Saturday morning when the owner’s crane broke down with a boat half out of the water. I saw that a hydraulic coupling had come adrift, so I stripped it down and fitted another pipe.

The owner said that he was going to get rid of it as it didn't really earn its keep. Frank bought it on the spot, telling me I would be the driver. The driver had gone home so I jumped in and finished the job.

Frank averaged four bookings a week until early April and then they rocketed. He needed more boats and I knew it wouldn't be long before he had them. Sure enough, one night Frank phoned.

"Hi Frank,” I said, but he was in one of his whizz-kid moods.

"Pack a bag, kiss Annie goodbye, and I'll pick you up in about twenty minutes."

“Okay. Where are we going?"

“Southampton. There's an operator going bust down there. I'm buying all his boats."

"How many is all?"

“Eighteen," he said and rang off.

Frank drove through the night and we pulled up outside the marina at just after six the following morning. He’d arranged to meet the seller at the marina and there was a light on in a Portakabin.

"It all looks a bit run down Frank,” I said and he agreed.

“Good, let's see if I can get a good price for the lot, the yard, and everything."

The owner was about seventy and looked tired and drawn.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

His story was that he was married to a much younger woman who was having an affair and wanted a divorce. She was claiming half of everything he owned. But she didn’t know about money that he’d salted away overseas.

"I'm obliged by law to accept any reasonable offer which I will do,” he said. “So make me an offer, Frank."

"Of course, any offer I make will be subject to the approval of my lawyers. But tell me what's on sale here."

"The land, eighteen narrow boats all recently refurbished, all the sheds, a garage, a dry dock and a fifty-ton mobile crane. Current market value is in the region of half a million pounds."

Frank shook hands on a deal for a quarter of a million.

I was dumbfounded. Even with my limited knowledge, I could tell it was worth a lot more than that, but the old man was pleased, chuckling to himself. "She loves being screwed. Well, this is the best fucking screw she's ever had or ever likely to get."

But the surprises kept coming. He asked Frank about Nancy and Frank said, "She's fine Bill, she sends her love. By the way, this young man is David who I told you about.” He turned to me. “David, say hello to my uncle Bill."

We shook hands warmly and he said softly, "He thinks a lot of you, David, stick with him and you'll end up a rich man."

We went home with Bill then and enjoyed a huge breakfast before he showed us two bedrooms. “Get your heads down for a few hours, you've got a busy few days ahead of you."

I awoke just after twelve feeling refreshed and ready to go. Frank was in the kitchen, talking on the phone. He winked at me and pointed to the teapot.

Just what I needed, so I poured a cup and sat savouring it until he ended the call.

"When are you eighteen, David?"

“In two weeks. Why?”

"You can handle a crane, can't you?"

"You know I can, Frank, you've watched me often enough."

"Right, catch." He threw a set of keys to me. "Take it up to my house."

“What… er, the crane?"

"Yes, nobody'll stop you in that bloody great thing."

I was thrilled — me in a huge crane. Wow!

It would take two days to get home and Frank handed me money for food, lodgings and fuel.

“Er, one thing Frank… which way's home?"

He laughed and wrote out directions. "Okay," I said casually, "I'll see you in a day or two."

“There's a hundred pounds for doing it when you get it home all safe and sound."

Bloody hell, it was raining money!

I did a couple of laps around the marina to get the feel of it then, with a blast of the big air horn, I pulled out onto the road. I was off, legal or not! It was slow and cumbersome but I was trundling along at a steady forty-five and I stopped overnight at a large guest house north of Winchester.

I left the next morning at about nine o'clock and pulled into Frank's driveway at two to be met by disbelieving stares from Annie and Nancy. "What the hell is that bloody monstrosity?" Nancy asked.

"Er, it's a crane."

"Did you drive it all the way from Southampton?" asked Annie.

"Yup, it was great."

“Oh, my hero, my big man.” She did her best to crush me in a bear hug.

"You're too young," Nancy said. "I'll kill him… Frank,” she bellowed.

Frank appeared, beaming. "Well done David,” he said, shaking my hand and leaving ten notes in it.

"Any problems?"

"None at all."

"You're a pair of idiots." Nancy stormed into the house in a temper.

"She's right, you know, but you're my idiot." Annie kissed me lovingly.

Frank took me into his office and told me his lawyers had okayed the deal and the boats would be arriving at the rate of two a day for the next nine days, ten at Shardlow and eight at Willington.

"Just in case you're interested, they're all booked already."

“Oh, excellent."

"You look like being busy, young David."

"Yes," I grinned, "I certainly won't be bored."

Frank put Annie's cycle in his boot and drove us home. Sitting in the back so that we could be close, her natural aroma was giving me a hard on. Out of Frank's vision, she stroked it and we held on to each other. I was home where I belonged

We locked up her bike up, went in and locked the door. "Don't run a bath just yet, David," she said as we kissed. "I want you just as you are. You smell of sweat and diesel oil, a real man's smell."

We'd been apart for only two nights, but it seemed like forever. Her sweet pussy was wet and warm and very welcoming.
"Ooh yes, David," she sighed as I entered her.

"Did you miss me?" I asked.

She nodded. "More than I thought possible."

I felt her hands running down my back to grip my buttocks. "Julie made me come last night, but I kept thinking of you, even when I was coming. I pretended it was your mouth on me, your tongue licking me."

"I love you, Annie."

"I know and I love you."

We were silent then, the only noise being the rhythmic squeaking of the bed springs as we assuaged our lust.

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments