Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie and I, the early days chapter 3

"My thanks go to Jwren for editing this story"

6
2 Comments 2
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words



Squeezed into bed beside the soundly sleeping Julie, Annie and I cuddled as we drifted off.

In the morning, we awoke as Julie was dressing. "I think I've got the flu,'" she croaked. “I'm going home to bed."

"Stay here, we'll look after you,” I said. “Doctor Dave and nurse Annie at your service."

“Aw, bless you both, you're lovely, but I'd better go or my mum will get worried. Thanks for a smashing time. I'll see you when I'm better."

Annie walked with her to the bus stop, and by the time she got back I'd cooked breakfast of bacon, eggs, mushrooms, and fried bread. She ate like it was her last meal and then suggested a walk in the sunshine.

We strolled over the fields at the rear of my flat and to a canal where we sat and watched the barges going up and down. Many were piloted by men while their wives or girlfriends lay on the flat roofs, sunbathing in bikinis.

"That's the life," Annie smiled, "cruising up the canal from one pub to another and making love all night."

"Sounds good,” I agreed, "especially the last bit."

“Well, I'm naked under my skirt," she laughed, "just in case you're in the mood"

"I'm always in the mood."

Before I could suggest anything, I was distracted by a bargee shouting. "I say there… David, isn't it?"

It was my boss, the owner of the bakery. ”Good morning sir," I said politely. "I didn't know you owned a boat."

"I own several," he smiled. "Come aboard." He steered to the bank beside us, and a woman came up from below.

"This is Nancy, my wife,” he said and then turned to her, saying. “This is David, who works at the bakery, and if I'm not mistaken, the young lady is Ann, who is starting with us soon. Am I right?"

"You are, sir,” Annie said and we shook hands with them both.

"We were just going to the pub yonder, care to join us for a drink?"

"Thank you sir, yes we would."

"Splendid," he beamed, "But please, call me Frank."

A short distance from where we'd boarded, he tied up outside a pub and I went in with him to get drinks. He bought me a pint and Annie had a shandy.

"I'm glad I met you today because I've been wanting to have a word with you. I gather you have another job?"

"Yes," I answered honestly. “But it's just three hours a night and it doesn't interfere with my work for you."

"Oh no, don't misunderstand me, David, I'm not concerned about that. The fact is, I’ve been thinking of offering you something a little bit more substantial, something that would free up your evenings yet still increase your income."

I was surprised to be in his thoughts but said, "Sounds interesting, sir… I mean, Frank.”

“Well, I want to increase the rentals of my barges by offering to take them to the customer, or as near as I can get on the canals and then return them from there after the hire is over."

He took a swig of his beer and carried on. "All my rentals run from Saturday to Saturday and the boats are based at the marina about a mile from where you live. It would probably mean you having Fridays off, Mondays too sometimes in the summer months. It will probably mean you being on the canals on Saturday nights. How do you feel about that?"

“Well, there’s two things that come to mind. Firstly, I've never piloted a barge and secondly, how much will you pay me?"

“Right, your first point. If you accept, we'll spend a couple of days teaching you. It's really very simple. As for the pay, it will be fifteen pounds for every transfer."

"Oh."

"Occasionally, you might be able to do two over the weekend."

I was impressed. "I'll do it, thank you.”

"You'll have to learn how to negotiate the locks, of course."

"Of course." I nodded and swallowed hard.

"Have you got a bicycle?"

"No."

"We'll soon fix you up with one.” He smiled at Annie. "And one for you, too, of course."

"Thank you," she smiled, "I'd love a bike."

"Now then Ann, how would you like to run the booking side of my boat business?"

“Well, I think I'd like it but I know nothing about it."

"Right then, that's settled that. I'd like you both to report to my house tomorrow morning at… let's say ten o’clock. That all right?"

We nodded.

"I'll take you away from the bakery for a week or so, David. You and I are going to look at some more narrow boats. I'm looking to buy another five or six. You, Ann, will learn from Nancy about everything that we do for a hire. I already know you achieved top marks in your math exams, so you'll be alright with figures. I'm also looking to open a small office at the marina very soon, so you'll probably find yourself working there before long. Does that suit you both?"

“Perfect," we chorused and Frank raised a glass, "To a new adventure.”
~~~
"They're nice people," Annie said after we'd left them. "We seem to have both got new jobs."

“Yeah, at least I don't have to work evenings from now on."

"Great," she squealed. "Can I tell you what I want to do tonight?"

"Go on."

"First of all, I'm going to cook our tea."

"Right."

“But I want to wear an apron.”

"Right, to keep your clothes clean.”

She laughed. "Oh no, just an apron, nothing else.”

“Oh wow. sounds sexy.”

“Well, I might wear stockings and a little pair of panties. See through ones, of course."

"Of course." My voice was hoarse.

Back at my flat, Annie asked me to pour us both a drink. "I'm just going to change."

When she returned, she took the vodka from me before doing a twirl. "Will I do?"

Her pink tipped breasts peeked cheekily over the bib of the apron and the back view was even better. Her gorgeous rear was barely covered in a tiny pair of sheer white panties drawn up tight between her cheeks, and a narrow white lace suspender belt held up her stockings. I felt a stirring down below.

"Oh my God," I gasped. “Annie, you’re fucking gorgeous, darling."''

She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck for a kiss. "I want to do something daring,” she said quietly.

"Like what?" I stroked her lovely bottom through the thin nylon of her panties.

“Well, somebody needs to go to the shop for some more vodka. I’ll take the apron off, you give me your coat, and we'll both go."'

"You'll get me hung,” I moaned but did as suggested. Then she wiggled out of her panties and passed them to me.

"I did say daring,” she laughed.

antonela__ztone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonela__ztone

I gulped and we went out.

The shopkeeper served me without any questions, but he kept glancing at Annie as she stood beside me, smiling and holding her coat together. I introduced her to him and she had to let go to shake his hand.

"Pleased to meet you,” she said, desperately hanging on with her free hand to stop the coat from gaping open.

I heard her gasp as I pulled out my money — complete with her panties. The shopkeeper looked at me just for a second, but he took the money and with a commendable straight face, thanked me.

Outside, tears of laughter coursed down Annie’s face. "You rat.” She could hardly talk through the laughter. "You absolute bloody rat. You knew I hadn't buttoned the coat."

“And I nearly handed your panties to him with the money."

"Stop it David," she roared, "Oh God no, no… help."

"What? Annie, what's wrong?"

"David, oh no, I'm wetting myself… come on, quick!”

She grabbed my hand and started running towards my flat, leaving dribbles behind her on the pavement. At the flat, she sat on the top step, a wet patch on the step below, and she sobbed.

"Annie, Annie darling, I'm sorry. But I couldn't help laughing, your face was a picture."

"I peed myself in the street. I did it in front of you."

"I loved it."

"No you didn’t; it was dirty."

I knelt in front of her, my knees in the wet. "Annie, it was by far the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Liar."

“Oh, fuck this." I prised her knees apart and she squealed when she felt my mouth on her cunt. But she didn’t attempt to push me away.

"I'm all wet David,” she gasped but I ignored her and used my fingers to open her up. She tasted like nectar, the finest honey ever made. I lapped and licked, prodded and pushed, and she gripped my hair and pushed her groin at me.

“Beautiful," I hissed, sucked her clitoris into my mouth and flicked it rapidly with my tongue.

“David, I'm coming… oh David, oh fuuuck… yesss.”

I stood and practically dragged her indoors. She was still trembling as I threw her onto the bed and hurriedly stripped.

"You animal," she giggled, "you fucking animal."

Her arms came around my neck and her legs around my waist as I slid into her warm, wet pussy.

"Do me, David," she hissed, "shag me, shag me, darling. Ooh yes, that's lovely, ooh baby yes, deep, do me deep. Wow, you really did enjoy watching me piss myself, didn't you?"

"I fucking loved it, darling,” I said, driving into her squelching pussy.

"Do you want me to do it again?"

"Oh God yes. I want you to do it over me."

"Ooh kinky, eh?"

"No, just in love with a very beautiful, very young, and very sexy girl."

She smiled and raised her groin up to mine. "And she's just discovered that she's a bit kinky as well."

"Has she?" Then I felt it, a warm wetness around my groin and she giggled.

"I'm doing it again David, I'm pissing for you."

"Beautiful," I gasped. “Annie, I'm cumming."

"Look at me David, look at me while you cum…”

Afterward, we were both hungry and true to her word, Annie cooked our tea dressed as before — except no panties. In spite of my orgasm, I was soon hard again and ready for more. After eating, we shared a bath and spent the rest of the evening curled up on the couch watching television before going to bed.

We were still naked when we ate breakfast the next morning. But we finally dressed and left the flat just before nine and caught the bus to Frank's house. Nancy opened the door and greeted us warmly.

“Ah, morning team." Frank breezed in and showed us two bicycles propped up outside. He was all business. ”They're yours, but come on David, we need to get going. Nancy will see to Anne and we'll be back later. Bye."

He ushered me out into his car and off we went. "There's a marina near Leicester.  That's where we're heading. I'm hoping to get a good deal on three boats there. If I'm successful, I'll leave my car there and we'll bring two back today. Nancy will take us there tomorrow and you’ll be on your own."

I gulped, but I was looking forward to it.

At the boatyard, we joined a small crowd around a large, older man. He puffed on a big cigar.

"He's the auctioneer," Frank told me. "I'm going to offer him a price for all three boats as one lot."

They talked for a few minutes and then the auctioneer spoke loudly to the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, I must inform you that I've received a bid for all three boats of seventy-eight-thousand pounds. Unless anyone can improve on that, I will accept the bid."
There were a few moans and groans but no one offered any more.

“No other bids?" He looked over the crowd. "Sold," he shouted, "Thank you for your interest and I bid you all good day.”

I watched in awe as Frank wrote out a cheque and handed it over. As a previous and well-known customer, the auctioneer didn't wait for the cheque to clear, allowing Frank and me to take two boats straight out.

Frank gave me a quick tutorial, showing me where everything was and how to start the boat. Couple of days to learn the ropes? Couple of minutes, more like! He explained about the speed limit on the canals and allowed me to pilot both craft over to the fuelling bay. Then we were off.

Of course, I stayed behind Frank all the way and I was fascinated with the lock system. By the time we reached our home moorings, I considered myself to be an expert.

"Well what do you think? he asked "Have you enjoyed it?"

“Fantastic, Frank,” I answered and meant it.

Frank phoned for Nancy to pick us up and Annie was excited when we got back to his place. "Nancy's teaching me to type," she smiled. "I'm good at it, too."

"I knew you would be." I hugged her close.

“Well, as it's his first time alone,” said Frank, “we’ll all drive to collect the third boat tomorrow and you can come back here on the boat with David."

"Oh, thank you,” she said and pecked him on the cheek.

We rode our bikes back to the flat in time for tea and Annie said Nancy had agreed to pay her eight pounds a week.

"Eight pounds, David,” she said. "We'll be rich. I can help you with the rent now. And we can save for a holiday next year."

"Oh yeah, that'll be great.” I smiled at Annie. She was like a kid with a new toy.

“Oh, I forgot to mention it. Nancy said they'll pay for us to have a phone installed here. If they get any bookings when I'm not there, all they have to do is phone you with the details."

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments