Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie and I, the early days, chapter 5

"Once again, my thanks to Jwren for his efforts and input"

6
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Annie was also not working on the following day, although we needed to be up at a reasonable hour as the engineers were coming to install the phone, So, when we got home, we ate and then settled in front of the television.

Annie was enthralled by it but I found it mind-numbingly boring and fell asleep with my hand between her legs.

I awoke in darkness: no lights, no television, and she'd covered me with an old overcoat. I undressed, slipped into bed, and snuggled into to her welcoming warmth.

"Silly man,” I remember her saying, and then I slept again.

A frantic banging on the front window woke us just after eight. Annie leapt out of bed and raced to draw back the curtains. She was naked and I don't know who got the biggest shock, Annie or the engineer hanging onto the pole outside the window. Annie yelped and ran back into the bedroom, dived under the covers and said she was never coming out again.

I got up and let in the two engineers. They were full of apologies but also laughing and said I was to give Annie their apologies. It took just over an hour and two cups of tea before they'd finished and I let them out again. Annie poked her head round the bedroom door and asked if they'd gone.

“Yes, don't worry," I laughed. "You won't be getting any more heart attacks today.”

“Ooh, that's posh," she said, pointing at the phone, "Who can we ring?"

Instead, somebody rang us; Annie yelped and jumped.

"Answer it, then."

"Not likely,” I said, “you do it. You’re the secretary.”

"Hello?" she said nervously, gingerly holding the handset as if it were a bomb about to explode. "Yes, oh, hello Frank."

She mouthed to me, "It's Frank."

"Strangely enough, I gathered that,” I said dryly, earning a kick as I took the phone from her.

Frank suggested that I took two boats over that day and the others would be done on Saturday morning. In the meantime, if there were more bookings, he'd come over and help out.

“Yes, okay boss," I said. "I'll take Annie with me."

“Fine, David." Then he chuckled. "Make sure she doesn't leave anything behind this time."

I had a sudden idea and asked if we could take one of Annie’s friends with us and Frank agreed before ending the call.

“There you go,” I said, looking at Annie. “Julie's mum is on the phone, you ring and ask if Julie wants to come with us today.”

Annie rang and she squealed when Julie agreed. An hour later, Julie arrived on her bike, nearly wearing a pair of white shorts and a white tee-shirt that strained to contain her breasts.

‘Oh my God,’ I thought as I watched the girls hugging, ‘I'll never get through the day.’

We set off on our bikes — me ogling their sexy backsides — and reached the marina just before dinner. I fuelled the first boat, chucked our bikes on, and away we went at a steady four knots. It took only ninety minutes to reach our destination and we had plenty of time to eat the sandwiches Annie had made, before setting off back for the other boat.

This one was wanted at Willington, as were the others. Willington was around three hours away but we made good time. Julie was fascinated by the lock system and proved to be a willing helper, even if she was somewhat of a distraction.

It was another sunny day and the girls made the best of it by sunbathing topless on the cabin roof right in front of me. They restricted my view, but I manfully managed by straining to look their naked breasts. They had to lie very still when other boats came along of course, but I felt like "The Man" with two half-naked teenagers on my boat.

Annie's uncle Bob kept the pub at Willington where I was to moor the boats. He came out with a shandy for each of us when he saw me pulling alongside the mooring.

"You look like you could use it,” he smiled and we drank gratefully. "I hear you intend to marry my lovely niece."

"That's right. Next June, we think."

“Promise you'll look after her; she's a very special girl."

"I already know that sir," I said politely and instantly made a good friend in Bob.

We stayed for another shandy before setting off for home. The two minxes kept leaning forward over their handlebars and wiggling their bottoms suggestively. I just hoped that my cock would behave itself, at least until we got home!

Julie prepared dinner while I put away the bikes and, when I returned, I discovered that they'd hatched a plot.

"Annie says if it's all right with you, I can stay the night," Julie said quietly, rubbing her breasts against me.

"Of course you can stay, you don't need my permission."

That earned me a long, sexy kiss which left me wanting more. Julie drew up a bath after dinner and again we proved that three people can fit into the tub.

“Right, you two," Annie said as we all fooled around. "When you get out, you go and enjoy yourselves in bed. I'm going to wash my hair and soak for a while… so, go on, shoo. But save some for me, David.”

"You heard the lady… come on, big boy,” said Julie, grabbing me by my semi-erect cock and leading me to the bedroom where she snaked her arms around my neck and pressed her breasts into my chest.

"I'm as horny as I've ever been in my life," she breathed into my mouth, "and I need you to do something about it."

As she spoke, she toppled back onto the bed, pulling me down with her. "Eat me, David, eat my pussy."

She gasped as I kissed her upper thighs, taking my time but getting ever closer to where she wanted me. When my mouth finally touched her sweet and very wet cunt, she jerked and squealed.

"Oh fuck, yes.

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

Oh, my sweet Jesus, David,” she said as I licked rapidly across her swollen clitoris. "Ooh yes, that's so good. Fuck, yes,” she groaned and moved around to take my erection into her mouth.

“Shit," I murmured into her cunt as I felt her tongue licking my dome. She clamped her thighs around my neck while we licked and sucked each other. Suddenly, a head appeared and my sexy Annie joined in the affray.

"This is what she likes," she said, flicking her tongue over Julie's rosebud.

"Oh, you dirty bitch," she yelled and gripped Annie's hair. ”You lovely, dirty bitch."

Julie was writhing and swearing, pulling at us both, almost delirious with pleasure. I slid a hand under Annie's body and went straight to her swamp like cunt.

“Mmm, nice," she moaned. "But now give her what she wants, David, fuck the bitch, shag her fucking brains out."

Annie moved with me as I lay on top of her friend and eased my cock into her eager hole. Julie replaced my fingers with hers, poking deep into Annie’s dripping pussy. For her part, Annie kissed and sucked Julie’s nipples.

“Yes, David," Julie moaned, "fuck me, darling. Shag me, ooh fucking hell yes… I love both of you. Don’t stop. Please, please, don't stop."

I thrust my hips and she gasped again as I went deeper.

"Annie," she called out. "Annie darling, I want to taste you. Come up here and sit on my face."

Annie giggled. "If you insist."

Julie drew her down onto her face and Annie let out her own squeal of delight. “Yes, this is nice,” she sighed, moving her hips in time with Julie's lapping tongue.

“Mmm, a hard cock and a wet pussy,” I heard Julie mumble.

Then she cupped Annie's buttocks and fingered her tiny rear hole. Their antics greatly aroused me and I increased my stroke rate. I felt Julie's cunt muscles gripping me, then the familiar tightness in my groin and, before I could shout a warning, I spurted into her tunnel. I tensed as I pumped, my cock as rigid as an iron bar.

Julie screamed when, for the first time in her life, she felt a man's spunk splattering her cunt while she came. I saw her finger slide into Annie's rear hole, sending her into her own little heaven of delight.

Even though it was still early, we slept well. I was in the middle again but, when we woke in the morning, we found Julie in the kitchen with tea and toast on the go.

"Got to keep the workers happy,” she laughed.

~~~~~

Frank was ready when we got there. I gave Annie a very quick kiss and he took off like a racing driver.

"I hope they've not had any trouble on the way up,” he said.

They hadn’t. The crane was in position when we arrived and the trucks were lined up. He had a word with the crane driver, again he passed something over, and the crane swung into action. The first one was very quick as they'd already hooked it on before we arrived. Once it was in the water, I took it for fuel and moored it in a prearranged spot.

It all went like clockwork.

"Time for some grub, young David,” Frank grinned. After he tipped the drivers we went into the marina's cafe and enjoyed a large dinner.

"I'm very pleased with your work so far, David," he said as we ate. "Annie's too. But I presume you realise this work will drop off dramatically throughout the winter months."

“Yes, Frank,” I replied somewhat downcast.

"However, would I be right in thinking that you'd rather do this than be in the bakery?"

"Oh God yes," I said. "This last week has been fantastic. Annie's absolutely over the moon as well. We never imagined we'd ever be doing this for a living."

"Good, good. Okay, now this is what I propose. The local polytechnic run various courses throughout the winter months, one of which is the care and maintenance of canal boats. I've taken the liberty of enrolling you both in it. Your wages, though, will drop considerably, but I’ll pay you ten pounds a week and, of course, any extras that come along will enhance that. Annie's wages will stay the same."

He pointed his fork at me. ”I'm hoping that you’ll save enough from your summer earnings to help you through the winter. I think you'll agree your wages are exceptional, especially for a seventeen-year-old.”

"They are indeed, Frank."

"Speaking of which, this is what you’re due this week." He put eighty-five pounds on the table.

"Thank you,” I said, hoping my hand wasn't shaking too much as I picked up the money. Eighty-five pounds! My father managed a large furniture shop and he brought home about nineteen pounds each week.

"I don't really know what I saw in you, young David, probably a bit of myself I think. But I knew you wouldn't let me down and you haven’t. I suggest you buy a notebook and keep your own record of what you do. Every week we’ll compare yours and mine and work your pay accordingly. That all right?"

"That seems fair, Frank. In fact, saying thank you, hardly seems adequate."

"It's more than adequate, David. Listen, I inherited the bakery from my late father after he died twenty years ago. It was the bakery and one shop. I now have fifty-six shops, so I think it's fair to say I've done well. But I want something new and this is it. Yes, I've spent an awful lot of money over the last few days, but I'm excited again, David. I feel like a teenager again. Nancy says that buying the boats has made me a new man. Stay with me, David, you'll probably end up being very rich. Yes?"

He held out his hand over the table and I shook it, firmly.

“Yes,” I said.

That simple handshake was twenty years ago and, at the age of thirty-seven, I am rich — rich and happy. But I'll come to that later.

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments