Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anniversary getaway

14
4 Comments 4
5.1k Views 5.1k
743 words 743 words
Cliff and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary on the 30th (which was also my birthday), on a private island my family owns. We stayed in our own house near the main mansion. We had lunch at the beach, and then headed to our cottage to rest.

Since it was our anniversary, I prepared something for him as a gift. As we lay down in bed, watching boring movies, I kissed him and whispered in his ear, “Just stay there and I have something to show you.” I quickly showered and dressed in a school girl outfit; Cliff sat on our bed as I was getting ready for the “show”. I locked the door, closed the windows and the curtains (so that it would be a little darker in our cottage), then turned on the music and started teasing him. I was wearing a white blouse with a necktie that matched my mini skirt, stockings and 5-inch heels. Underneath was the sexy lingerie I bought as a surprise for him.

I started dancing in front of my husband, letting him take off my clothes. Soon all that was left was the lingerie and the heels. I continued dancing sexier. I sat on his lap but never stopped dancing.

He kissed me passionately as his hands played with my breasts. He kissed me down to my neck and I could feel his hard cock through his jeans. Cliff reached my breasts and sucked each one into his mouth.

I kissed him deeply as I grinded my pussy back and forth against his cock. Our tongues mingled as the heat of our passion increases. He leaned into my ear and whispered: “Andii, you've made me so horny. I want to taste your wet pussy now and when you're really wet and hot, I want to fuck you...fuck you hard and deep and shoot my cum deep inside your needy pussy.” I knew he couldn’t take it anymore. I pushed him to bed and took off all his clothes.

He led me over to the bed. I laid back and opened myself to him as he positioned himself between my legs. He kissed his way up to my inner thighs and could feel the heat of my pussy.

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster

He leaned in to suck each of my pussy lips, savoring the juices produced by my desire for him before pulling my pussy lips aside so he could push his tongue deep inside me.

I loved the feeling of his tongue thrust in and out of my pussy as he reached all the good spots. I pulled his hair as I came.

He slowly moved up where he could bite my nipples. Moving up even higher, finally our faces met. I looked into his eyes; he kissed me and said: “Andii, my cock is hard and my balls are soooo tight with cum... I need to fuck you now.”

I reached down, took his cock and guided it to the entrance of my wet cunt. As soon as he felt the tip of his hard cock sitting between my engorged pussy lips, he slowly pushed in all the way and held there for a couple of minutes. Feeling my wet and warm pussy tighten around his cock....mmm, it felt so good for him to be inside me like that.

He slowly began pumping as I lifted my hips to meet him on each thrust. He shifted his weight to one elbow and used his free hand to cup one of my tits and squeezed my nipple as we fucked. We were breathing much harder now. I moved my hand down so I could feel his cock sliding in and out of my wet cunt. He rubbed my hard clit with his fingers.

We both knew it wouldn't last long like this...as soon as I started to moan and quiver under him, he knews that I was close to cumming. This pushed him over the edge too...

I reached my hand to his tight balls just as he started cumming inside my pussy. He continued pumping in and out enjoying the union of cunt and cock, with our hot sticky cum added for a new delicious feeling. He kissed me passionately while his cock was still buried in my pussy.

He rolled over to the side, wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him. I smiled and fell asleep in his arms.

Published 
Written by shajulian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments