Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blind Love

"Jessie helps Alex cope with being blind, but is blind about her feelings about him"

9
4 Comments 4
4.1k Views 4.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words
“Hey Jessie. Sorry to bother you, but Alex is having trouble again,” Alicia said, peeking her head in my office.

“Again?” I groaned. Why couldn’t Alex just go a day without causing trouble?

“Yep.” I glanced over to Alicia, who had levitated from the doorway to my bookshelf, where she proceeded to lean and examine her hair. Casual, but sophisticated. At twenty-three, Alicia was in her prime years, complete with a rocking body, glossy, dark hair, and a perfect, pouty set of lips, that could cause destruction to society. She knew that she possessed these gifts, and yet instead of pursuing modeling or acting, as everyone assumed she got an economic degree. To help people and make the world a better place.

I was getting my economic degree too, and that’s where we met and immediately clicked. We basically did everything together. We were the sisters that neither one of us had. People in our classes always marveled at how we could be so close when our personalities were polar opposites. Alicia was known to be calm, cool, and confident at all times, while I was bubbly, humorous, and unpredictable.

We had similar figures, except for the fact that she was a towering height at 5’10, while I remained a short fry at 5’5. I was the fun-loving red head and she was the business-like brunette. Together, we were the dynamic duo. We stayed close, got our degrees together, and landed a job here, at Helping Hands, which was a mix of different facilities. There was therapy, rehab classes, and help for the mentally disabled. Also, housing for deaf and blind people. Where Alex, our newest member resided, in the blind dorm. Sadly, he was a new blind. Alex got T-boned at an intersection by a truck, and suffered a concussion.

The doctors predicted that the impact rendered him blind. At the age of twenty-four, Alex was ready to live life. His parents stuck him here until he could rebuild his stability and manage his life, while being blind. Alicia and I were, basically, managers of the blind dorms, being very popular with the residents. Alex couldn’t give a rat’s arse about Alicia, but he seemed to be able to put up with me, leaving me with the sole responsibility of watching over him when he had these tantrums.

“Okay, so what did he do this time?” I questioned Alicia.

“Oh, nothing much. Just tried to propel himself from the fifth floor.”

“He did that again? I literally just had the window repaired!” I huffed.

"Yep, anyway he’s okay of course, but he refuses to speak to anyone except for this one smoking hot red-head, which I strongly believe he has a crush on.”

“Oh lord,” I rolled my eyes at her.

“Hey. No time for your sassiness. Lover boy’s in dire need of your attention,” she grinned.

“Alicia, stop that.” She pouted innocently, “Stop what?”

“Oh, you know what!” I grinned unable to stop myself. I stood up and walked past her to the door. “If you don’t mind I’m going to go tend to lover boy,” I claimed, walking out. I heard her snicker, as I headed towards Alex’s dorm.

A minute later, I arrived to his door. I rapped my knuckles lightly on his door. “Alex? Can I come in,” I asked. He didn’t answer, so I jiggled the doorknob. Locked. Great. I dug into my back pocket for my set of keys. Quickly, I found the right key and unlocked his door, inviting myself in.

“Tada!” I shook the keys in a victory dance. Alex lay on his stomach, face planted deeply in the pillow. “Alex?” No response. “Oh, Alex,” I sang. Nothing. Fine be that way, I can get you to talk. I like a challenge. Playing with him, I shut the door and cleared my throat obnoxiously. “Aha! I have managed to break in without being caught!” I declared. Quietly, I made my way over to him, making small comments about the items in his room, still not fully acknowledging him.

I was near him, but I ignored him, focusing on his bedside table. “Ah, here is a picture of the suspect along with a woman who looks like Zac Efron mixed with Oprah,” I stated, looking at a picture of him and a woman. Alex laughed hard at that. He turned over, facing me, sort of. “That’s my mom, you dork,” he laughed.

“Oops.” I looked back to the picture, and sure enough, I could now see the resemblance. “Oh, well. I meant no ill feelings,” I said, sitting on the bed across from him. The room was meant to be a shared room, but Alex made it very clear that that wasn’t happening.

“So, what’s up?” I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders, “Nothing much. You?”

“Oh, the same. I just have to replace a broken window,” I said sarcastically.

“Oh, sorry about that. I just wanted you to come see me,” he said.

I rolled my eyes at the stupidity of the situation, “Seriously? You do realize that there’s a button that you can press for assistance?”

“I know. I just felt like being spontaneous,” he answered.

“You are unbearable.”

He smiled, “I know.”

“Okay, are you ready for some blind lessons?” I got up and pushed his legs so I could sit at the bottom of his bed.

“No, I don't want to! Rebecca already made me miserable with those lessons earlier,” he objected, sitting up.

“I know, but the good news is that I get to teach the fun stuff,” I said excitedly.

“Your fake excitement amuses me,” he rolled his eyes.

“Hey! Don’t roll your eyes at me!” I laughed.

“Are you kidding? Now that I’m blind, I’ve mastered the art of rolling my eyes. At least I think I have,” he said, not sure of himself.

I couldn’t help but laugh at that.

“Okay, so what fun stuff are you going to teach me?” he asked.

“Well, my job is to help you become self-independent and manage life, while blind. So for starters I’m gonna help you memorize your room, so you can function in it without difficulty.”

“Oh joy,” he muttered.

“Okay here we go!”

After an hour of trying to show Alex how to function blindly around his dorm room, I called it quits. We lay on the individual beds silently. I rolled on to my side, facing him and propped my head up on my hand. “Well that was awful.”

“Yep,” he laughed.

“Don’t worry it gets better. Just need some more practice,” I reassured him. I glanced up at his ceiling and found it littered with glow in the dark stars. How funny. I laughed quietly at the irony.

“What are you laughing about?” Alex asked, smiling at my laughter.

“There are literally thousands of glow in the dark stars on your ceiling.”

“No. You’re joking. Ha. Ha. So funny Jessie,” he said.

“No, seriously! I’m being completely honest!”

Alex groaned, “Oh lord. Rebecca said that I wasn’t being respondent to her lessons. She ordered me to design my room to express myself. Now I thought the idea was pointless because I’m blind. But what the hell is she going to think when walks in here tomorrow morning and finds my ceiling covered in glow in the dark stars?”

I burst into uncontrollable laughter. Alex soon joined, and together we were dying of laughter. Tears were streaming down my face and my sides were cramping, but I couldn’t stop. Finally, we calmed down, panting to catch our breath.

“Oh, that was the funniest thing ever,” I gasped, wiping my eyes.

“Yeah. That was great.”

I looked at my watch, “Oh shoot. I need to get going. I have to go pick up some dry cleaning and stuff.”

I stood up but he spoke, “Wait, um I was wondering,” he paused.

“Continue.”

“Never mind it’s stupid.”

“Nope. Now I’m curious. Spill it,” I persisted.

“Okay, so I was wondering what you looked like. I mean, obviously I can’t see you,” he grimaced, “And you can see me, so I was just curious.”

I sat up and looked at him. I could certainly see him and he looked good. At 6’1 he towered over me. Between Alicia and him, I felt like a midget. He had dark shaggy hair that fell over his eyes. His eyes, they were the deepest green, and I could stare into them forever. He had a strong jaw with a straight nose. His stubble along his chin just added to the sexy, mysterious look he had going on. He was fit. Definitely fit. I could see the muscles through his shirt.

“Jessie?”

“Oh shit, sorry,” I blushed furiously, not that he could see, but I was embarrassed to be caught.

“What’s up?”

“Nothing. Um, there is actually a way you can visualize what I look like.”

“Really?” Alex asked, excitement in his eyes.

“Um, yeah. Here,” I stood up and walked over to him, sitting next to him. I took his hands in mine. “You can touch my face, and ‘see’ my facial features with touch. Then, add your imagination, and you have a rough image of what I look like.” I brought his hands up to my face. He paused, “I’m not sure I can do this right. What if I poke your eye or something equally embarrassing?” “You won’t,” I assured, but I could see that being a possibility.

“Here, I’ll try it on you first. The key is to be gentle.” I raised my hands to his face slowly. I rested my hand on his cheek, calming myself. I closed my eyes and slowly traced my fingers along his chin. His stubble tickled my fingers. I could feel my hands start to shake. Calm yourself Jessie. I breathed deeply and moved up his face, tracing his full lips. He sighed.

I continued up and traced his nose, then along his cheekbone. My fingers came to his eyes. “Close your eyes, so I don’t poke your eye out,” I whispered, smiling. His face stretched up in a smile. I moved my hands to his eyes, slowly tracing his eyelids. His breathing was coming in irregular gasps. My breathing was hitching faster with every second. My heart was beating wildly like a drum. When you’re blind, all your other senses increase, especially hearing. I silently prayed that he couldn’t hear my heart losing its ever-loving mind in my chest.

My hands found their way to his hair, and I ran my fingers through it softly. My hands moved down to his neck and I paused. He made a small noise, and I opened my eyes. I had moved closer to him unconsciously, and there was two inches between us. Our noses were nearly touching. He stayed still, holding his breath, unsure of what was going to happen next. The urge to lean in and kiss him was too strong to resist. I brought my face closer to his and my lips ever so softly brushed against his.

When others talk about their first kiss with the ‘one’, they talk about fireworks. When my lips touched his, a huge shock went through my body. I gasped and pulled away quickly. “Oh my god. I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to kiss you,” I exclaimed. I stood up quickly and headed for the door. “I have to go.”

Quickly, before I knew what was happening, Alex dashed in front of the door. “No, don’t go.” I backed away quietly. Alex blocked the entire door, making escape impossible. I stayed quiet, unsure of what to do. I was so embarrassed.

“Jessie? Speak to me.” He took a step forward.

I stayed silent and backed up. The floor creaked beneath me. “Jessie?”

“Jessie, just please come here,” he pleaded. Tears leaked down my face, and I knew that I needed to get out of there now.

“Goddammit Jessie! Don’t do this to me! I’m blind. I can’t see you. I don’t know where you are. Just talk to me, we can figure this out.” He took some hesitant steps forward. He was just two feet away. If I raised hand, I could touch him.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus

His face was etched with pain and my heart lurched.

“I-I’m so sorry,” I sobbed quietly. His face softened and he took more steps until he brushed against me. “Jessie,” he sighed and wrapped me into him. He tucked me into him and I felt safer than I ever have in my entire life. I cried silently, grasping him as my personal anchor. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have kissed you,” I mumbled into him.

He tightened his grip on me, “Stop apologizing Jessie.” He stroked my hair.

“O-okay.”

“Come sit with me?” he murmured into my hair. I nodded my head and he grasped my hand and led the way to his bed. We sat and he traced my palm as I calmed myself. “Better?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I whispered. He squeezed my hand. We stayed silent, sitting together. He let go of my hand and ran his hands up my arms. I froze, breathing hard. His hands moved up my neck, then found their way to my face. I got nervous and started backing away from Alex.

He grabbed my neck softly, “Hey, hey, hey. Jessie stop. It’s okay.” His eyes gleamed and his face was soft. “Please stay still for me,” he murmured, testing his own self-control.

“Alex, I’m not sure about this.”

“Just trust me. Please?” he coaxed.

“Okay,” I responded, closing my eyes to block him out. My heart beat fast, and my breath came in quick, quiet gasps. He made me nervous, in a good way, I think. It was a dangerously delicious feeling.

He took a deep breath and cupped my face softly. His hands were big, callused from hard work. His touch was heavenly; it made me feel things I’ve never felt before. He traced my lips with his thumb. He outlined my features with his fingers, not leaving any place untouched. He stroked my hair and massaged my neck. He touched my spine, and traced it all the way down my back. I shivered.

He placed his hands on my neck and traced my collarbone. I don’t know what’s happening. My feelings are a tornado. I’m getting whiplash, torn in different directions. My wants and needs are bleeding together. I think I’m losing my mind. The only constant variable is Alex. Realization is a bitch and I find that deep inside, hidden in all the turmoil, I want him, I need him. Now.

“Alex, please?” I whimpered squeezing my eyes shut tightly.

“Please what?” he asks, confused.

I open my eyes and look at him, “I don’t know,” I confess.

He smiles, “I think I know.” He griped handfuls of my hair and brought me hurtling forward into him, my lips crashing into his. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him like I’m dying. He groans and pushes me back onto the bed, leaning over me, putting his knee between my legs to support his weight. He forced his tongue into my mouth, and his tongue wrestled mine, demanding submission. He ran his hands down my body roughly. I whimpered into his kiss, loving every second of his rough love.

He nipped my lower lip and I gasped. I need to breathe. “Alex.” He paused his kissing and moved to my neck where he bit and sucked. I moaned. “Alex, time out.” He slowly sat up. “What?” he asked.

“We need to stop,” I said. “We can’t do this.” I stood up and ran my hands through my hair, frustrated. “I don’t see the problem Jessie.”

“I do though! I have never wanted someone so much in my life! And I’m supposed to be your councilor for God’s sake!” I yelled. I paced back and forth. He stood up and crossed his arms defiantly, “So what are you going to do? Walk out the door? Go ahead. Let’s see how far you make it,” he challenged.

“Are you threatening me?” I questioned.

“No, I’m seeing if you want to challenge me. Jessie, we both know this going to end. You’re just choose how we start,” he growled. I looked at him and at the door. Surely I could make it, but the question was did I want to make it? Stop Jessie. You can’t do this. You have to leave.

I sighed in defeat. “Fine.” I stepped towards him, and stood on tiptoes and kissed him hard. He tried to wrap me up, but I put his hands at his side, “Let me lead,” I whispered.

I gave another kiss, fierce and tender. A goodbye kiss but he wouldn’t know that until I was out the door. I paused, breathing hard. That’s when I pushed him hard and ran for the door. Quickly, I grabbed the handle, but before I could yank it open I was crushed to the wall. Oh shit. Alex pinned my hands above my hands, holding my body in place his own. He switched both my hands to one of his, and with the other hand, he pinched my nipple. I gasped, as he twisted it. “Gotcha.”

I smiled, “I’m glad.” I figured if fate wanted me to make it out then, I would have easily walked through that door. I wanted to surrender. I wanted what we started to end. Properly.

“You didn’t honestly think you were gonna make it out of here, did you?”

“I hoped not.” He smiled and shook his head. Then, slowly he leaned down and kissed me softly.

He moved and nibbled my earlobe. “If you ever run again, I will spank you until you beg for mercy,” Alex growled.

My pussy throbbed at this comment. “You’d have to catch me first,” I challenged.

He took his free hand and grabbed my chin, causing me to look into his dark, green eyes, “I’ll always catch you Jessie.”

He let go of my hands and picked me up, gripping my ass hard. I moaned. As I was suspended in air, I unbuttoned his shirt. Parting it, I felt his chest. Alex was so warm and he smelled like cinnamon. He claimed my lips once again, pulling me under, drinking me in. I was drowning in him and I was okay with that.

“Jessie,” he groaned. I bit his lip and slipped my shirt over my head. Still suspending me, I gripped the back of his head and lowered him to my breast. Teasingly he licked and nipped the exposed flesh.

“Alex,” I whimpered. With a mastered flick of his hand, he unsnapped my bra, freeing my breasts. I shrugged out of it quickly, and he began to devour my breasts. He’d bite my nipple then, lick soothingly. I was drunk on his love.

He stumbled with me over to the bed. He set me down and I raised myself up. I slipped his unbuttoned shirt off and kissed my way down his waist. I came to where his jeans started and teasingly licked the exposed skin along the hem. “Jesus, Jessie,” he groaned. I unbuttoned his pants quickly and pulled them down. His underwear was the only thing separating his manhood from me. I looked up and Alex had his eyes shut tightly and his hands were clenched at his sides. I rose up silently and kissed him unexpectedly.

After a minute I broke away, “You good?” I asked, running my hand absently through his hair.

“I’m fucking perfect right now,” he answered.

I smiled, “Good, cause things are about to get even better.” I knelt down and leaned back onto my heels, pulling his underwear down. Immediately, his manhood popped out, standing at attention. He was almost eight inches long and as thick as my wrist. “Damn, Alex,” I marveled. He stepped out of his jeans and stood there waiting. Waiting for me. I grasped his length and he jumped with a priceless expression. I stroked him slowly, hesitantly. He groaned and pre cum dripped from his tip.

I leaned in, and cautiously put his head in my mouth. He moaned and grasped fistfuls of my hair. His taste was okay, a salty neutral taste. I lubed up his shaft with my saliva. Gripping his base, I slowly took him into my mouth. I rocked my head back and forth, creating suction with my cheeks. I flattened my tongue, making a bed for the underside of his manhood. I was enjoying teasing him, and he reluctantly loved it. I backed up until only his tip was in my mouth then; I propelled myself forward, spearing his dick in my throat. He hit the back of my throat and I struggled not to gag. “Oh, Fuck, Shit,” he gasped.

I breathed through my nose and stayed downed as long as I could and came up gasping. I repeated it again and he pushed me away, firmly but gently. “Stop, Jessie. No more,” he groaned.

“What? Why?”

“Because, those perfect lips are gonna make me cum too soon,” he smiled, helping me from my knees.

He grinned mischievously, “Plus I have other plans.” He quickly picked me up and lay me down, pinning me on his bed. He raised my hands and held them tightly, immobilizing me. He bent down and kissed me hard. “I want you to keep your hands up here at all times,” he breathed.

“Why?” I struggled playfully in his grip.

He tightened his hold. “My self-control is very thin Jessie,” he murmured in a gravely voice. “And I want you to feel everything I do to you without distractions.” My pussy tingled.

“O-okay,” I gulped and grasped the intricate iron headboard above me.

“Good girl.”

Ever so slowly, he kissed down my chest. He kissed my breasts, pausing to bite my nipple. I gasped and arched my back of the bed. He repeated the action on my other nipple. He bit hard and held fast, making me whimper and pull away. He pulled my nipple in his teeth, releasing it abruptly. “Don’t you try getting away from me, my beautiful girl,” he whispered darkly. He continued down my body and came to my jeans. He quickly unbuttoned them and slid them down my legs. He tossed them across the room with exaggerated exasperation.

I giggled, while he rolled his eyes. He came back to my panties; slowly he hooked his thumbs in them and tugged them off my waist. I arched my body off the bed so he could take them off easier. He balled them up and chucked them over his shoulder. I smiled. “You’re such a drama king.”

“I am indeed, my lady,” he grinned. He kissed my thighs and circled around my pussy, never touching it. He continued, while I writhed impatiently on the bed.

“Alex, please stop teasing me,” I pleaded. He ignored me and placed kisses along my navel, then moved, hovering over my shaved pussy. I could feel his breath and finally, I hit my breaking point. I removed my hands from above me and grasped two fistfuls of his hair, pulling him down to my pussy. Grinding his face into my cunt.

Alex refused to struggle and bit my pussy. “Dammit!” My hands freed his head and he rose up, his face smeared with my juices. “Oh Jessie, you are going to regret that later. Put your hands where they belong,” he growled.

I frowned. “Fine.” I resumed my previous position.

“Good girl.”

“Yeah. Good girl my ass-“ Alex stopped me mid-sentence, diving into my pussy. Licking hard and sucking all my juices up, he literally devoured my pussy. I moaned. He took a long lick along my lips, coming to my clit. I shivered. “You like that?” he asked, repeating the action. “Oh my god. I love it! Please make me cum. Please!”

“As you wish.” He began licking and sucking my clit hard. I writhed as he sucked, feeling waves slowly start to build within me. He continued torturing my clit and eased two fingers into my pussy. “Oh holy shit!” He continued plunging his two fingers in my pussy, arching to lightly tease my g-spot.

“OH my god! I’m going to cum!” He sucked harder and I bucked against him. “Please,” I whimpered. I was so close. His stimulations were about to give me the biggest orgasm ever.

“Are you almost there?” he asked.

“Yes, oh my god, yes.”

“Okay on the count on three cum.”

“O-okay.”

He rapidly plunged into my pussy, hitting my g-spot each time. “One.” Oh holy shit. “Two.” He reached a hand up to grasp my breast. He paused, keeping me on edge, waiting for three. I literally felt like I was going to run out of air, I was gasping so hard. I was so close. “Three.” He quickly ducked his head into my pussy and bit my clit.

“Oh fuck!” The waves of my orgasm crashed. My entire body tightened up like a coil. My hands griped the sheets above me and I couldn’t breathe. Alex continued stimulating my pussy, while pinching my nipples. Not letting me come down.

“Alex p-please,” I whimpered.

“Please what?” he said deviously.

“S-stop! Too much.” My eyes blinked wildly, blurring the image of the room. Oh my god. I’m about to pass out. Dark spots started to dance around the room. The pleasure was overwhelming me. The room went black and I fell in the dark.

Published 
Written by Misunderstood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments