Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blue Tooth Bonus

"The new SUV has a sex drive option as standard equipment"

11
8 Comments 8
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The name is Anthony and I've been married to Edie for over twenty five years.  Edie is a petite brunette with a few wisps of silver in her hair, about a 34C, and like all of us, put on a few pounds in the hips.  After all our time together,  she is still a looker and keeps a smile on my face.  To say the least, we have an active and interesting sex life.  Since the kids have left the nest, there is a "no holds" attitude towards sex.

Edie just needs to ask and she'll get whatever her heart desires.  So, if she wants new clothes, shoes, jewelry, or anything else,  Edie just has to buy it. On the other hand, my needs are very simple and not too complex.

Last night, she was watching some cable TV program where the husband got slips of paper for favors, services and gifts from his wife.  Edie decided that she would do that for me.  I just smiled and laughed, but made sure that I saved them for the right time.  I considered them to be Edie Money and accumulated a nice nest egg.  She did not realize that I had sixteen of the slips of paper.

On a day that I had a routine dental cleaning, my plan went into action.  The appointment was about an hour away from the house and Edie would be home alone.  I set up three numbered envelopes with instructions and gave Edie a call to my plan into effect.  The SUV's blue tooth/hands free phoning worked great through the vehicle's sound system.

"Hello," answered Edie.

"Hi there, I am done with the dentist.  Do you still want me to pick up those bottles of red wine?" I replied.

"Absolutely, that would be great and a huge help to me."

"Great!  Now, I am calling in some of your markers," I told her.

"What?"

"You know your little tickets for favors that you have given me? It is time for redemption.  There are three numbered envelopes with instructions for you to follow.  They are located on my desk," I answered.

Edie started to stammer, "Ah, well I don't know?"

"You want the red wine and it is time to pay your debts," I said.

So, Edie retrieved the first envelope.  She read it.

Envelope #1-Go to the master bathroom, take a hot bath or shower, and completely shave your entire body,  You should be smooth as silk.

Then, she opened the next list of instructions.

Envelope#2-Open your lingerie drawer, pick out an outfit of your choice.  Basic black is always is great.  It makes no difference, because they all look perfect on you.

Edie followed the carefully worded directions.  She shaved her pussy,  showered, and powdered/perfumed her tingling body.  Next, she chose a black leather half shelf bra, garter belt, black stockings and boots.  Edie got comfy on the bed and went onto to the next set on instructions.

Envelope#3- Reach over to my pillow, insert your hand into the pillow case and remove the vibrator.  Click it on and begin to pleasure yourself.  After that is accomplished, call me from your cell so that I can talk and listen to you.  I want you all warmed up before I return home.

Evidently, my wife followed the instructions to the letter provided for her in the envelopes.  The SUV's blue tooth picked up and Edie call was filling the car with some great sexual sounds.  Her auditory performance was amazing. The hum of the vibrator, her gasping for air, mini orgasms and filth flowing from her mouth was mesmerizing.  It almost caused me to have an accident more than once.

"Anthony, where the fuck are you?  I need you right now!" Edie exclaimed.

"I am just listening to your call."

"Good, because now I am rubbing the vibrator against my slit and it feels good.  It is not as good as you sucking on my tits, biting my nipples and eating my pussy.  I love that so much.  I cannot get enough of your tongue of you flicking my clit and getting it excited,"  Edie moaned.

As she was describing her masturbation, Edie's voice and breathing were becoming erratic.  The shocks from her buzzing her clit with the vibrator were taking effect on her body.  From her sexual commentary, I got a raging hard-on because of her solo maneuvering.  In the back of my mind, this was a great idea and the best parts were yet to materialize for two of us.  Now, her attention had turned from her clit to her love tunnel.

Edie said, "Anthony, this vibrating dildo feels wonderful, but not as fantastic as your manhood.  Like always, before you make love to and fuck my brains out, I want to suck your cock.  It excites me to feel your hardness in my mouth and deep throat your cock.  I know at that moment in time, there is probably nothing in the world that you would not do for me.  I need only make a request, but that would require me taking your penis out of my mouth and I don't like doing that."

ValeriaSharm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaSharm

With that message from Edie, the car's speed was increasing and it reached 88 mph.  Upon arriving at home safely, I parked the car in the drive, quietly snuck into the house and spoke to Edie on my phone. 

"How are you doing? Are following the directions,"  I inquired.

"Fuck yes! Get your tongue and cock here ASAP," she screamed into the phone.

Little did she know that I snuck into the house quietly, got undressed and was watching her solo performance.   There was Edie with legs drawn up, dressed in a garter belt, black stockings and heels.  She was busy plunging the nine inch vibrator into her oozing womanhood.  Edie was fucking herself and raising her hips on every thrust.  She was enjoying the moment and muttering,"fuck" on every stroke. I watched her face contort and get flushed from her sexual antics.  It was at least five minutes before I stealthy slipped into the bedroom.  

"About fucking time.  Now, get down to business and eat this wet pussy. I need that tongue of yours right now",  Edie commanded.

Immediately, it was time for frontal assault on her womanhood.  My tongue feverishly licked her slit and found the "man in the boat".  Her clit was engorged and excited from her solo attention and my oral attack.  It was my job to continue to please Edie with my tongue.  During all this time, I could only feel Edie clutching my head tightly against her crotch.

"Oh, fuck yes!  That feels so good.  Don't stop, just keep eating me.  I love that feeling," Edie moaned.

Upon those words leaving her mouth, Edie had a quivering orgasm.  She shook all over and more filth left her mouth.  Looking at her lying on the bed, she was in her own fantasy world.  As I continued to pleasure Edie with my tongue, her womanhood became like a cascade of a mountain river.  I made sure that I did not miss a drop and knew it was time to fuck her brains silly.

As I started to mount Edie, she stopped me by grabbing my erect penis and began a sensual massage.  Next, she rearranged herself end engulfed my manhood in her mouth.  Upon deep throating my cock, she let out a gasp of contentment.  Edie began one of the greatest and sloppiest blow jobs on record.   She seemed only interested in swallowing the entire shaft.  I do believe that it gave her a sense of total power.   Edie's head just bobbed up and down on my cock from the base to the knob.  

Finally, I screamed, "Enough, you are driving me crazy.  If you continue, there will be "happy ending" in your mouth and real soon."

Edie smiled at me, spun around, and got on all fours.  She was so wet that my penis glided right into her womanhood.  I was amazed how hot her cunt was and quickly her vaginal muscles clamped down on me.  Slowly and passionately, I began to pump her womanhood.  Edie let a gasp and groan of happiness.  We were enjoying each other and our rhythm continued to increase as we fucked each other.

"C'mon Anthony let's go.  I've been waiting all morning to to have the top of my head explode!"  Edie exclaimed.

I started to fuck her as hard and fast as my body would allow.  My balls were slapping against her ass cheeks and Edie was shaking life a leaf.  She was thrusting her ass back at me on every stroke.  Now, I felt my scrotum start to tighten up and my seed was about to enter her cunt.

I said, "Edie, I'm cumming."

Just then, I felt her vaginal muscles really encircle and tighten down on my cock.  It was as if she was going to milk all the jism out of it.  When I let lose, the load left my body like a dam bursting.

"Gawd, Anthony that load was red hot and feels so good.  This was a great idea.  You are a genius and a sexual pervert.  What a great combination,"  Edie gasped.

"Thanks for the compliment."

As I was laying there in the bed feeling like road kill, my mind was in overdrive.  What do I come up with for an encore?  Edie answered that question for me.

Suddenly, she rolled over and handed me a ticket.  It was "Edie Money" for services rendered and a job well done.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments