Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaks of the Game Ch 1

"Spade Davis is layed off and picked up by a trooper"

6
3 Comments 3
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
The old truck sits by the roadside, oil pouring out the bottom of the motor. Spade Davis lifts the hood, watching in dismay as steam and smoke poured out.

He stares back down the road, "Well, that just about sunk the boat, I guess."

He opens the door, puts the transmission in neutral, cramps the wheels and pushes the old worn out truck down into the ditch. He grabs his sports bag with all his worldly belongings, kicks the old truck's fender and starts walking.

Spade Davis is a big man, six foot four, two hundred thirty pounds of solid muscle. Broad shoulders, square jawed with brown hair and blue eyes. As he sees himself, not handsome, but decent enough not to scare kids. Thirty-one years old, and out of the job he had held for nine years. His welding skills not needed since robots could do it faster and cheaper. Or so they said. He smiles to himself as he walks.

"Maybe they're right, a damn robot doesn't have to go piss and take breaks. Doesn't ask for raises, doesn't get in arguements and won't get sick." He picks up a rock and throws it out into the brush, "Fuck, I just fired myself, again. Hell, maybe I'll go up in the mountains and be a damn hermit. All a hermit has to do is catch rabbits, jerk off and live in a frigging cave."

He turns and bows as a car flies by honking its horn. "Assholes, I hope they blowout both back tires. Wonder how far it is to the next town?"

Another car goes by, this time the lady driving waves and her dog barks at him. He watches as the car turns into an entry gate to a field, stops and backs out, then comes back and stops. Looking in, Spade thinks to himself, "Shit just what I need, a damn trooper, and a woman to boot."

"Is that your truck in the ditch back there? " asks the trooper.

"Yea, it got tired, so I just left it there to rest. You happen to know how far it is to the next town, ma'am?"

"Yes, and it's further than you want to walk in this heat mister. You wanted by the law? I hope not, cause if you are, I'll have to arrest you. I'm off duty and I'm damn tired. Toss your bag in back, and be careful you don't hit my pooch. Climb in the front here, and I got a bottle of water you can drink."

Spade opens the door and she stops him, "You have any weapons on you? How about if I want to frisk you?"

Spade grins, "No, not at all, but I always like being frisked by a good looking woman."

"Get in here and buckle up, you silver tongued devil. My name is Nicole or Nikkie Largent, so no more ma'am, okay?"

"Spade Davis here Nikkie. Thirty one years old, laid off welder and transient. Six foot four, two hundred thirty, brown hair and blue eyes. That's me, in case you need to write that down."

Nikkie laughs, "Well, get your pencil and paper ready. I'm thirty eight, five foot nine, hundred fifty pounds, brown hair and brown eyes. Built like a truck, tough all the way down. I'm a Texas trooper in a plain unmarked, sneak up on you, kick your ass car. Now what else do you need to know?"

Spade winks, "You forgot kick ass good lookin, too."

Nikkie turns her attention to the radio coming to life, the dispatcher says an Officer needs assistance.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

The trooper hears the location and immediately goes code three.

Spade is thrown back in the seat then asks, "What's goin' on Nikkie?"

She is responding on the radio and then tells him, "It's an Officer needs assistance. It's about four miles to the call, so hang onto your hat. A sheriff's deputy has a guy pulled over, and a weapon is involved. When we get there, you stay in the car and keep down. This guy is drunk with a shotgun. Damn day has been pretty quiet, till this."

She eases the cruiser in behind the sheriff's car, seeing the man is not threatening the officer with the shotgun. She steps out using the door for cover, and tells the man to lay the gun down. The sheriff's deputy is an older man, and he quickly steps back behind his car. Nikkie has her pistol ready down by her side, and tells the man again to put down the weapon.

The man makes no move to do so. He is leaning heavily against the side of his truck. Spade opens his door and crouches down beside the car. Nikkie whispers harshly. "Spade, dammit, get back in the car." Not daring to take her eyes off the suspect, she watches helplessly as Spade, crouched down, moves quietly alongside and around the front of the man's truck. Nikkie points her gun at the man, warning him to put the weapon down. As she says that, Spade charges around the truck at the man and Nikkie runs at him. Spade reaches the surprised man and grabs the shotgun from his grasp and pulls him towards him. Nikkie hits the man full tilt in the back, tackling him, knocking both men to the ground.

Cuffing the man quickly she turns to Spade. "God dammit Spade, you crazy bastard, you could have gotten both of us shot. I should cuff you and haul your ass in for interference."

Spade grins, "It was hot in the car and I always wanted to play cop. You got the guy, so calm down. On the bright side lady, that was a helluva take down. So, now that you're pissed at me, shall I start walking again?"

Nikkie shakes her head, "No dammit, get in the car and stay there this time, please." She helps the deputy load the cuffed man in his car and pats the older man on the back, "Way to go Hiram, we win again. I'll file my report tomorrow. Have a good evening and stay safe. I'm heading for home and supper, see ya."

Getting back in her car, she is quiet for a bit, watching Spade, when a smile gradually spreads over her face. "You are one crazy man, you know that?"

"Hell, Nikkie, I been called lots worse than that and even got a kiss with it."

Pushing the computer out of the way, Nikkie grabs him and pulls him to her and kisses him, biting his lip gently. Spade looks surprised when she says, "Wait till I get you home, mister."

Looking devlish, Spade winks. "But...but....but...ma'am."

Published 
Written by kscorn079
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments