Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaks of the Game - Ch 4

"Spade gets a warmup and Nikkie gets a call."

5
5 Comments 5
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
At exactly five the next morning, Spade is awakened by the sharp metallic click of the door latch. He opens one eye and looks towards the door to see Nikkie slipping in the door with a glass of ice water in hand. He watches until she is close to the bed then turns the light on. He stands up forgetting that he is naked.

"Nikkie, one drop of water on me and I promise you that you are going swimming in the stock tank robe and all."

"Why Spade, surely you don't think I was going to throw it on you. I merely thought it would help you wake up." She said, taking a hesitant step back.

Spade snorts, "Right and if that had been a cup of coffee, I might have let you slide with that crap."

Nikkie suddenly changes directions looking down at a very stiff, thick cock pointing directly at her.

"Hey now mister, have you got a concealed carry license for that thing? Well hell, I guess it really isn't concealed is it? I'm not sure I like the way it's tracking me though."

Spade rolls his eyes, "Well maybe you better retreat then because I think it's in attack mode. That is if you're planning on going to work. I can think of lots of ways to heat things up besides welding."

Suddenly the mirth and banter stop and Nikkie sits down on the bed looking pensive. "Spade, seriously, we are two adults living in the same house. It's like there is a big mean dog in the closet and we are afraid it's going to get loose. I have given some serious thought to this and I'm ready to turn that dog loose."

Spade looks down into her eyes and places one hand gently on the back of her head. The other he cups under her chin. He leans down and places a soft gentle kiss on her lips. As the kiss ends and he straightens back up, his hard jutting cock is right in front of her face.

"Nikkie if you think that I'm afraid of that damn dog, you're wrong."

He flinches and tries to step back as she grasps his thick cock with both hands. The head having been taken captive by her lips. She groans as he pulls free of her lips and pushes her gently down on the bed on her back. Nikkie unties her robe and lets it fall open as she raises her knees and opens her thighs. He goes to his knees by the bed and buries his face between her thighs.

She grabs his head with both hands, "Damn Spade, we don't need foreplay this time, just come up here and fuck me."

Spade snorts as he moves up over her and she grabs his thick cock and guides it to her slippery opening. "Hey," he growls, "be gentle with that, it has to last all day."

Laughing she chides him. "That's bullshit mister, it has to last a helluva lot longer than one day. Bad thing is we need to take a break so I can call dispatch and tell Donna that I have a sick horse and I'll be on the road as soon as the vet gets here."

"Well your cell is right there on the stand, so call her."

"Dammit Spade you need to pull out, I can't talk to her with you pounding me."

"Bullshit lady, I've been waiting a week to get this thing in there and I'm not taking it out till I'm finished."

Nikkie lifts the phone and speed dials dispatch. There is an immediate answer as Donna says, "Hold on a sec Nik, I have an emergency for you.... Here you are Nikkie, you need to roll heads up code three, route four, mile marker three five. Four cars and a truck, people ejected. Fire and rescue and two ambulances are rolling. Sheriff patrol is on the way. You need to move it girl."

Nikkie goes ballistic with the message. Spade is dumped unceremoniously off the bed and in a very short time she is in uniform yelling, "Spade you heard that, I need you to take my computer and my vest to the car for me. Sorry babe, but I have to fly."

Scant moments later Spade stands watching as the big cruiser flies out of the drive headed for highway four. Shaking his head, he mutters to himself, "Well hell, it was a start anyway." Making his way back into the house he makes coffee and breakfast for himself and fills the little dogs bowl. Later as daylight breaks, it finds him on the front porch listening to the radio telling about the big pileup out on route four. It tells of a trooper and a sheriff's deputy arriving first on the scene pulling three people out of a shallow pond by the highway. Several other law enforcement officers have diverted traffic and a fire is put out on the truck involved. Ambulances have taken all but one man to the hospital.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

One woman was DAS and there is a search underway for a passenger from the truck.

Spade shakes his head and tells the little dog, "Sheeit, what a mess Punkie. Hell I might as well get busy. She probably won't get home till midnight." Spade works hard until two P.M. when the phone rings. Seeing Nikkie on the caller I.D. he answers. "Hey babe how are you doing? Have they got it cleaned up?"

There is a pause and a tearful Nikkie says, "We are still working on it and looking for the other woman." She takes a deep breath and says, "This was the most fucked up mess I have ever been involved in babe. God, Spade, I am so very sorry about this morning. Are you alright?"

"Hey girl, you don't worry about me. I'll be right here waiting when you get back. Now chin up babe, do what you gotta do and come home. I love you Nikkie."

"Thank you Spade, I love you too."

Spade takes a break at four P.M. and is sitting on the porch in the rocker, a cold beer in his hand, feet propped up on the porch rail. He is thinking to the future when the corral will be finished. He and Nikkie living happily on the small farm, His daydream is abruptly shattered as a red Dodge dually slides to a stop in the drive. A man steps out looking to be as tall as himself. He appears to be in his early forties. He has broad shoulders and narrow hips from years of working from a saddle. He is wearing a wide brimmed cowboy hat making him seem taller. The truck has 'Bar-B-D Ranch' on the door and the name 'Pard Dixler, owner' below that.

"Howdy, where is Nikkie today?" Spade, pushes back his ball cap and says. "That depends on who is asking. Seems to me that a friend would know she works."

The cowboy's face muscles twitch in anger. "Just who in hell are you, mister? I'm Pard Dixler and Nikkie and I are very close friends. I have been helping her out with things since she moved in here. I spent a couple nights here with her when it was storming." Spade noticed the man's chest seems to expand a couple more inches as he says that. Spade grins and stands up.

"She hired me to work around here and I just do as she tells me. Now if you're all that friendly with her, then you should know when she gets home. I have to get back to work."

"Well now, are you living here with her? Uh, what did you say your name is?"

Spade steps down off the porch, "That doesn't happen to be any of your damn business and you can ask her what my name is."

The cowboy gets in his truck and slams the door, "You tell her that I'll be back tonight and we need to talk."

"Yes sir, I'll do that for you sir. Y'all drive careful now." The big truck roars out of the drive with dirt and gravel flying. Spade gives a single finger salute and has a huge smile on his face.

It is approaching five P.M.and Spade hears the cruiser pulling in and he drops the two line posts into the holes. He walks up to the car and finds Nikkie crying, her head against the steering wheel. Opening the door he helps her out and wraps his arms around her. Taking her up to her rocking chair on the porch, He brings out two cold beers and sits silently beside her till the tears stop. She finally gives him a weak smile and moves over to sit on his lap. They kiss and she hugs him tightly,"Thanks for being here for me Spade. This is the worst accident I have ever worked. I need to get out of this uniform. It's been soaked in mud, blood and puke all day. I asked for the day off tomorrow and they okayed it. Now babe if I can have a cup of coffee, I'll take a shower and we can go to bed."

After her shower Nikkie is laying on the bed naked and Spade is massaging her with warm oil. He grins and says, "Your boyfriend stopped by earlier today. He said that you and he need to have a talk." Nikkie jerked upright, knocking the oil out of Spades hand.

"Where does that come from mister? I told you I don't have a boyfriend."

"Well," grins Spade, "That isn't quite the way he sees it. He says he is coming back tonight."

Nikkie shakes her head, "Who was it, Pard Dixler?

Spade grins, "Yea big ol' cowboy dude. He asked some questions and got kinda pissed off with the answers I gave him."

Nikkie frowns, "Well babe if you have never seen a cowboy get his ass kicked you're in for a treat. I warned him about that possessive bullshit twice before, so tonight you can sit on the porch while I explain things to him.

Published 
Written by kscorn079
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments