Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cash room Loving

"one employees mistake lead to an adventure of a lifetime."

1
0 Comments 0
4.4k Views 4.4k
663 words 663 words
This is my first story. I would like some feedback on it, good or bad is appreciated

This is purely fictional and names are coincidental.
About the Characters:

Steve is an 18 year-old male with an above average cock and is a CSM at a grocery store and a lot of the cashiers that I work with are 18 year-old female cashiers with lovely ass's and tits.

Kelseyis an 18 year old cashier with 34 B breast and a nice bubble ass. She is also 5 foot 5, weighs about 120 pounds and is a brunette.

I work in the retail business at a grocery store in my hometown which closes and is not 24 hours, like a lot of the competitors. Anyway, at the end of the night, with me being the CSM usually I am stuck counting the cash draws with the associate on that register next to me. I have realized that one of the associates named Kelsey screws up a lot by giving extra change to customers. The penalties of this are termination but I had another punishment in mind.

"Kelsey?" I said.

"Yes, Steve?" Kelsey replied.

"I have noticed that you have been giving away extra change lately to customers," I said

"It's an accident. Some of the bills get stuck together I'm trying hard not to, really I am," she said

"The managers want me to fire you," I said, as I slid closer to her.

"I cant be fired! I have car payments I need to make and how am I suppose to pay for college without a job?" She asked

"There is one way," I said, as I put my hand on her leg.

As I did this she backed off and said, "I would love to, Steve, but I can't, not at work anyway."

I came towards her and said, " Then I have no other option to fire you."

Before I could finish, Kelsey chimed in, "It would be my pleasure to.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

What is it that I have to do exactly?"

With a grin on my face, I said, "For the Next few months you are going to be my Bitch and do whatever it is I ask of you. Starting with tonight, right here in the cash room."

"We can't do it in here, there are cameras in here," she said.

"There just dummy cameras," I said. "Now take off your clothes and then come take my pants off."

She took her pants, then her shirt and then her bra and finally her panties. She didn't look nervous at all. She looked like she was actually enjoying this now.

"For a goody two-shoes, you sure know how to strip down for a guy," I said

As I was saying this, she came over to me and undid my pants, seeing the hard on I already had.

"Somebody's excited!" She exclaimed.

"Start sucking!" I demanded.

She started sucking and I grabbed hold of her head and shoved my cock all the way in her mouth. After a while of this I had her continue sucking while I started to finger her soaking wet pussy.

"I think your enjoying this more than me," I said.

As I was fingering her, she started to tense up and I could feel her orgasm starting to build. Right before she was about to orgasm, I took my fingers out and stopped. I made her stop and told her to get on to her back, so I could fuck her.

As I stuck my cock in her wet pussy, I almost came at how tight she was.

"For someone who knows what they are doing you sure are tight as fuck," I said.

As I started going in and out of her tight pussy, Kelsey let out loud cry, as she was reaching her second orgasm tonight and this time it was a squirting one. As I was about to come right after her there was a knock at the cash room door...

To be continued...

Published 
Written by oppie204
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors