Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 1: Love is the Sunrise

"This is the first chapter in my "Love is" series" (i am in no way a profesional writer)"

2
3 Comments 3
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Chapter 1: Love is The Sunrise


i still remember the first time I saw her. I was like the sunset….no that’s not right, sunsets burn for a few minutes then fade away to blackness. It was like a sunrise. As my eyes caught her it was like a brilliant burst of light over the horizon and as she moved closer that light filled my vision, burning brighter and brighter till all other things all other people faded out, like the stars in the night sky at the beginning of a new day. Her light, her beauty filled my vision completely and like the sun rising to greet the plants and flowers her beauty was pure life to me. Rays of glorious energy bringing me back from a cold empty night. And like the rising sun she hailed the beginning. Not the beginning of a new day but the beginning of something special in my life.

She was younger than me. Much younger. Well not exactly much younger but she was at the stage in her life when that sort of difference did make a difference. She had just turned 16 and I coming close to 29. The age where some would still see me a young man where others see me as “getting on a bit”. Now this is where our tale takes a step into the dark side. In Paul's home country of Scotland this would be nothing more than frowned upon with the odd comment shouted across the room asking if he can't find a girlfriend his own age but here in America where our tale is set, this is something that could never happen. But like Romeo before him Paul had found the woman of his dreams and believe if he let her go he would never find another like her…..and lets skip over the part about Romeo and Juliet  both dying at the end,  this is erotica for god sake, not bloody les miserables.


Our story starts, as said before, in America. In a small diner called Big Joes, or Big Johns or big something with a J, the name isn’t important to the story. Paul was sitting down to a full breakfast: 3 eggs, 5 rashers of bacon, some grits and 2 slices of toast.  The eggs were sunny side up and the bacon was just crspy enough to give a crunch without tasting burnt…..yes those details of the food were important in the story…..food is always important in any story….infact I would rather read some menus than half the novels out there these days so get over it and move on…..

She had taken his order. A quick good morning and a “How ya doing today stranger,” in a voice that was right out of a musical on broadway and our protagonist had replied like Sean Connery playing James Bond, all cool and collected, that’s if James Bond ever found himself ordering a  “Big Jacobs big breakfast.”


“Ahhhh……ummmmm…..ehhhh….yeah am good…….can I order food please?” asking if he can order food in a diner…..double O fucking 7…..

She giggled the way only a 16 year old girl can, that made you think she either thought you were dumb, but in a cuteway… or an axe murderer who lived in his mums basement and only came out to kill again or hide the bodies….but in a cute way…..and took his order.

charlotte_smith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
charlotte_smith

10 minutes later she returned with a Big Jehovah’s big breakfast and a mug of coffee (because that’s all mister nervous axe murderer needs, more caffeine in his diet).

After Paul destroyed his breakfast and drank enough coffee to run a car on, he called over asking for the bill. It was only at that point that he noticed he was the only one left in the diner. The waitress came over, handed him the bill and asked where he was from, as his accent was defo not from around there. The details of the conversation are lost on me. Those big green eyes of her were a distraction in their own, then that voice, can you ask someone if they know that they sing when they talk, that they have a voice like music that you could listen to all day and a smile, so cute and innocent but with a mischievous side. Not mischievous in the sense of a trouble maker, but in the sense of that it could get her into trouble with guys in the future that find it as irresistible as I do.

Paul explained that he was from Scotland and that he was traveling America to see the sights (he left out the part about her being the most beautiful site so far).  She explained how her name was Kensie, and she moved out from her family to be closer to uni, that she was renting a small place not far from here and this was a job just for extra money. They talked for maybe fifteen minutes till some big guy in the back (possibly Big Jango) shouted through that he dosn't pay her to sit around and be chatted up by tourists.
“Well it was very nice meeting you but I have to get back to work,” she said in a voice like summer rain bouncing off musical wind chimes.

Well, its now or never Paul….”Look, I don’t normally do this, but can I buy you a drink or something later? I mean I know you can't drink being 16 and all.  I am not even sure you can go to a bar, and I don’t want to invite you back to my motel room cause that’s weird, but I don’t have any friends here and would love a chat if that wasn’t too weird or creepy”…..To this day I have no idea why she smiled and said to pick her up here at 5.30………yup, double O fucking 7, smooth as fucking sand paper……….
 

 

Published 
Written by Landren111
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments