Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Climbing my own everest

"The story of how I got to mount my everest"

5
1 Comment 1
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
His name reminded me of mount Everest and in time he became to symbolize it too - an unreachable, mysterious goal. Our friendship began quite unexpectedly. I knew of him from high school but it wasn't until we were in the same college that I realized him. He was, and is the sort of geeky guy, that you would not recognize if you did not go up and talk to him; and maybe even then. He does not have the body of a god, nor is he an amazing speaker. But I knew from that moment that I was really attracted to him.

Except there is no wonderous moment. A friend introduced us and we hung out for a few days. He was incredibly sweet. Afterwards, my friends asked me if I liked someone and when I replied 'well, kind of'', and said his name, noone believed that I had taken an interest in him.

Nothing happened that year, he finished school and went abroad. I was in school for one more year, then also went abroad. Through all that happened in these two years we continued to talk and message one another, and in my head, flirted innocently. Maybe everyone has someone like that.

When I ran into him the other day in our hometown I was taken aback. I was surprised that my heart was beating so fast after all this time, that I was actually sweating upon seeing him. He had not changed. Same lanky clothes, same geeky look. That day I actually hid from him. That night I messaged him nonchalantly. We agreed to meet up. I could hardly contain myself. I could not stop myself from thinking about him, about his hands on my hips, on my back. Caressing my breasts, kissing me exactly where I needed to be kissed, that spot on my neck. Needless to say I masturbated thinking about him that night and the next one.

When we met the next day I could hardly keep myself from touching him, alas I could not. It was a lovely afternoon where we did everything that does not involve touching. And I was well ready to give up all hope until that moment when we were parting. When he bent down to hug me, wrapping his long arms around my waist I knew there was something there. There had always been something there. I did not want to let go and neither did he, so we held on for another moment. All I had to do was turn my head and I would kiss him.. But that did not happen.

What happened was back home, I was going crazy, desperate to talk to him again. He was only in town for a week and I had to see him once more before he left. So I messaged him again, inviting him to a fancy orchestral concert and told him to pick me up at my place. I wanted to get him in a somewhat private place. I had not done any seduction before and I was hoping I wouldn't have to do much of it now. I didn't know whether I was any good at it, I tend to be very silly when it comes to acting. Yet I put on a sultry white dress that accentuated my figure and makeup that I know looked great on me - and no underwear.

When I opened the door, it was fair to say that he was surprised.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas

We had only seen each other at the college campus before. He himself looked his best in a two piece suit and tie. I asked him in for a drink, saying that I had a few more things to take care of. As I fixed him a drink (scotch, on rocks) I could feel his gaze fixated on my ass. I smiled as I turned and handed him the glass.

"So, do you enjoy the view?" I asked.

"What?" he said, clearly shocked.

I pointed at the glass panel that overlooked the city.

"Oh, that. Yes of course, it is really wonderful." He walked over to the panel. I knew I had to step up my act now.

"Would you like to see more?" I asked, putting my hand on his arm.

"More?" he said, truly perplexed. I took a step back, turned my back at him, undid the zipper and slowly let the dress fall to the ground. I stepped out of the dress, standing there, totally nude and I glanced back at him.

"How is it now?" I asked. First I was afraid that he would do nothing, just stand there, looking shocked as he did but he put down his glass on the side table and forcefully walked up me. He turned me around and kissed me in one quick motion. Now it was time for me to be surprised. He was a really good kisser.

When we broke off I was breathless, but he wasted no time. He sat down and pulled me on his lap, started kissing my breasts and biting my nipple. I was mounting him by this point so I could feel that he was already hard.

"Let me help you with that," I said as I put my hand on it. I slipped off his lap onto my knees and undid the buckle. His cock was already peeping from his boxers, I took it out and started licking the shaft from the end to the tip. Then I slowly put my lips around the tip. He moaned at that moment, prompting me to go on and start sucking him, all the way down. I could feel his tension building up.

"Stop," he said at some point and pulled me on his lap again.

I mounted him as he guided his cock into my pussy and went in. We started moving in an harmonious motion, our bodies synced. I was ecstatic by the feeling of him filling me up. I came almost too quickly, but as tension began to build up again, he leaned in and kissed me and we continued fucking while we kissed. It was the most wonderful thing, to have yearned for so long and to have it happen all at once.

"I'm really close," he grunted as I came a second time. I slid off him as my muscles relaxed and got back on my knees. I got him in my mouth and had barely sucked as he came, violently - I could hardly contain all of his cum. After I popped him out of my mouth he pulled me back up. We kissed slowly as he wrapped his arms around me. I had climbed my own everest and it felt amazing.

Published 
Written by Minona
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments