Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Worry Cupid Has a Plan

"A Japanese divorcee filled with self-doubt learns the true meaning of Valentine's Day"

24
22 Comments 22
7.7k Views 7.7k
15.8k words 15.8k words
Competition Entry: Valentine's Day 2013
Yumi’s Story

Yumi felt so guilty. She had to thank her neighbor Wendy for introducing her to the pleasures of a vibrator after her divorce, but wasn’t this wrong? Picturing the chiseled form of young Rob in her mind as she pushed the seven-inch silicone monster into her petite Asian body was just not right. Young Rob was Wendy’s son and Yumi had helped tutor him in math when he was sixteen until he was eighteen. This past summer when he had turned nineteen she had even helped him get his first summer college internship at her company. As a thirty-five year old divorcee and “damaged goods” she felt she had no business picturing innocent young Rob in her mind as she was plunging a thick humming vibrator into her tingling throbbing wet pussy? It was just so terribly wrong no matter how handsome he was!

Yumi groaned a high-pitched feminine groan intermixed with whimpers as she turned up the level on the vibrator. She bit down hard on her lower lip as she approached her impending explosion. Her left hand moved to the almost non-existent small mound that constituted her tiny breast. She self-consciously tweaked her erect little nipple with a firm pinch and felt amazing sensations zap through her body. It made her blush in embarrassment to touch her self like that, but she couldn’t help it. Her breasts may be tiny, but they were incredibly sensitive and demanded to be touched.

She finally dismissed her misgivings about the morality of fantasizing about her friend’s hard-body son. It was “only a fantasy” she rationalized as she let the orgasm sweep over her petite Japanese body. Yumi let her hand drive the softly humming vibrator deeper and deeper as she imagined muscular young Rob thrusting himself deeper and deeper into her tight petite Asian pussy. The sensations overwhelmed her and it became too much and she let loose the cries that accompanied the shuddering climax that shook her tiny Japanese body.

“Aaarrrggghhhhh…..oooohhhhh!!!!!!!”

Her groans and high-pitched screams were pretty loud and she blushed a brighter red. She hoped the walls had good sound insulation. She would be mortified if a neighbor were to walk by and hear her. Yumi thrust her hips up and wanted to reach down and touch her clit, but she was too shy. She knew her orgasm would be even more intense if her clit was being touched, but she had never touched it herself and so she always hesitated. She brought her hand down to her soft silky tufts of pussy hair, but just couldn’t move it any further. In conservative Japanese society “good girls” just didn’t do things like that? She hesitated too long and the orgasm began to fade before she had a chance to touch her clit. She sighed a deep sigh and felt satisfied enough to finally fall asleep.

For Yumi her “American Dream” had not worked out as planned. Instead it had turned into an “American nightmare”. Yumi had married a rich American lawyer who had traveled to Tokyo on business. It had been a whirlwind romance, or at least Yumi had thought so. To her husband John apparently she was just expected to be his dutiful “trophy Asian wife” while he was free to fuck around as much as he wanted. They had married and a young star-struck Yumi had moved from Tokyo, away from all her family and friends, to San Francisco and a whole new world in the United States. All of that hoped-for happiness seemed a lifetime ago.

The “man of her dreams” had turned out to be crude, insensitive and a serial philanderer. Instead of “Prince Charming” it turned out she had married a version of the “Prince of Darkness”. She had always wondered about why her husband’s secretaries and assistants were always such pretty young women, but she had trusted him completely. He was her husband and she would do her best to be a perfect wife. Yumi always dressed nicely, had a nice meal ready when he got home. She did her hair and nails regularly and she kept her body firm and trim by going to the gym. Yumi thought it strange that her husband rarely wanted to make love to her, but since she was too shy to discuss sex with other women she had no idea what was “normal” for a couple. Anyways she trusted John completely and never doubted their marriage.

It seems the young Japanese wife was far too naïve about the ways of America and American men. It had turned out that her husband had been having sex with all of his sexy young female assistants for years. Yumi’s entire marriage had been a complete sham. Yumi was just there for the decoration, a beautiful young sophisticated Asian wife that John could show off at business functions. The divorce had hit Yumi hard, really hard. For her conservative Japanese family and from her conservative culture this was nothing less than a disaster.

In the Japanese culture Yumi was now a ruined woman. She was at her sexual peak at the age of thirty-five and yet she had no man, no children and she was a discarded and “secondhand” woman who no real man would ever want. What prospects and what hope could she have? Sometimes to be honest Yumi would cry uncontrollably at night and wallow in despair and self-pity. What hopes or dreams could remain for a woman in her position she wondered? None it seemed!

Yes it was true some men still showed interest in her. That creep Larry at work was always putting his hands on her ass and touching her in inappropriate ways. One time he even whispered in her ear that he wanted to have sex with her. Yuck! He was married and looked disgusting. After what had happened to her Yumi just would not get involved with married men. She just felt that was so wrong. She wanted a real man, a man who was true in his heart, but she knew now this would never happen for her. Perhaps it only really happened in romance novels? She was too embarrassed to return to Tokyo as a divorcee from a foreigner and yet she was stuck in limbo here in America. Where could she turn for happiness? She had no idea.

Yumi had been raised with a very sheltered upbringing in an upper middleclass neighborhood of Tokyo. Her parents had doted on her. In return she had been an adoring princess of a daughter. She had done very well at a private girl’s school and excelled at ballet, jazz dance and piano as well as being one of the most accomplished in her class in drawing still forms. At university she had done a degree in math, but every weekend had gone dancing at clubs with her girl friends. Yumi had loved music and dance, but had given all of that up during her marriage since her husband did not share these interests and claimed he did not know how to dance.

Yumi had got some parts of her life back on track since the divorce, but just not the most important parts, not the part where you had a loving partner and someone to hold onto in the middle of the night. Not the part where you had passion, romance and fulfillment from a special man. Speaking and writing Japanese it had been easy to find a job in the Bay Area. With her innate intelligence, her math degree and her common sense she had advanced fast in her company. The more responsibility the company gave her the more she excelled. Now she managed the whole quality control department at her company and supervised quite a few staff of her own. With the divorce settlement she had the house, she had enough money and she now had a good job with nice colleagues. What she didn’t have was a special man.

Yumi’s self-confidence was gone and she felt she was not the kind of woman American men desired sexually. She had almost no breasts and she stood only five-foot four-inches and weighed barely a hundred pounds. She was a petite Japanese and at thirty-five she felt very much “over the hill” and unattractive to the opposite sex. Even though as an Asian girl with perfect skin she looked much younger than her age (sometimes being mistaken for early twenties) she still felt old, discarded and worthless. American men wanted big-boobs, wide hips, a nice round ass and long blond hair. They wanted the confident, perky and bouncy “cheerleader-type” like her best friend and neighbor Wendy with her 36C firm beauties, trim waist and rounded ass that Yumi was so jealous of.

Yumi was, if anything, the exact opposite of her sexy vivacious out-going friend next door. Wendy had a husband who fucked her almost every night. She and her husband shared interests and travelled together. Wendy had a handsome and intelligent son who was doing very well at university. More than this Wendy had passion and love and wild sex in her marriage in ways that conservatively raised Yumi couldn’t even imagine. Yumi knew she couldn’t be like Wendy, but she envied Wendy’s happy marriage so much.

When compared to Wendy’s life her own life was pathetic. She was now desperately single. She was divorced. She had no children. She got no sex. She had no passion in her life unless you counted the vibrator sessions as passion. Most depressingly she sat home most nights watching Japanese romance shows or reading trashy Japanese romance novels about dreams of love and happiness that would never come true for her. While her neighbor Wendy had the American dream she had nothing.

Sometimes when they had coffee or went shopping together her neighbor Wendy downloaded just a bit too much information for the conservatively raised Yumi to handle. Like informing her how large her husband Bill’s cock was and that her son Rob’s was “even bigger”. Yumi had blushed furiously that time. Was that what caused her to fantasize even more about young Rob? Wendy had also let her know that the reason she and Bill were going to Vegas for the Valentine’s Day holiday break was to add some “spark” to their sex life and give their marriage a “kick-start”.

Even without Yumi enquiring further Wendy had grinned and added that the “spark” involved couples swapping and various kinky parties they had planned. Wendy’s face had lit up as she explained to her petite Japanese friend that one of the men she planned to have sex with on the Vegas getaway “is almost as young as my son.” That admission by Wendy had the effect of causing Yumi to ponder what it was like for a woman her age to have sex with a young man that age? Wendy was even older than her she thought to her self. Was it even possible?

As Yumi pondered the idea of sex with a young man she let images form in her brain. To be honest she couldn’t stop them popping up. A young man she thought to her self? Like whom she wondered to her self her brain being teased by the very idea of sex with a new young man? Well, like Rob for instance? Why did her friend’s son’s image pop into her brain? She tried to push it away, but she just found it impossible.

Wendy had even jokingly asked Yumi to come along to Vegas with them.

“C’mon Yumi! You need to get laid badly. How long has it been since you’ve been truly ‘taken’ by a man?”

Wendy had implored her divorced friend to join her and Bill knowing how lonely she was. To which Yumi had blushed a furious shade of bright red and had very awkwardly declined the offer. Wild sex? Vegas? Her? Wendy had looked at her friend with the soft eyes of a sympathetic woman and had given Yumi’s hand a reassuring squeeze.

“Don’t worry Yumi. Cupid has a plan for you.”

Yumi smiled sadly in response but she had no idea who this “Cupid” was that Wendy was talking about. Her friend had continued talking and the conversation had strayed to Wendy’s son Rob. They both agreed what a wonderful young man he was turning out to be. But then Wendy revealed her motherly worries.

“I just wish Rob could find a nice woman. He never stays with a girl for long. I don’t know why? A man his age needs lots of good sex from a loving partner. What do you think Yumi? Is Rob just not that attractive? Maybe as a mother I’m just too prejudiced to see his flaws?”

Yumi blushed again thinking of how she fantasized about Rob while using the vibrator.

“No Wendy, Rob is such a nice young man.”

Wendy looked back at her friend unconvinced.

“Well I don’t know Yumi. It’s Valentine’s Day coming up and it’s not right for a young man like that not to have a sweet heart.”

Wendy grinned a devilish grin.

“Or at least he should have a girl who loves to fuck.”

Yumi and Wendy talked more about Rob. Yumi asked about Bill.

“Well how did Bill know you were the right girl?”

Wendy laughed a hearty laugh.

“Oh Bill is completely different from his son. He knew I was the right one as soon as he saw my ass and my tits. Rob is a total romantic. Not like Bill at all.”

They talked some more and Wendy cajoled her friend to join an Internet dating site or to do something so she could have a date for Valentine’s Day. Yumi deflected the conversation to a new topic and soon her lack of a man was forgotten. The whole topic of “Valentine’s Day” had turned Yumi’s mood darker.

During her whole marriage of ten years Yumi’s ex-husband John had never taken her out on Valentine’s Day. In fact her divorce lawyer had discovered that every Valentine’s Day when her husband said he was “working” or “traveling on business” he had in fact been spending Valentines Day with one of his sexy young lovers committing adultery. This realization had devastated poor Yumi who had thought she was doing her best to be a perfect wife. Had she ever denied him sex? Wasn’t she pretty enough? Wasn’t she sexually attractive to men? So many doubts and insecurities clouded her mind.

Growing up in Japan Yumi had little understanding of what exactly “Valentines Day” was, but she did know that if a man had special feelings for a woman he was supposed to make an effort on this day to show his love. Why had her husband spent every Valentines Day with another woman? Why had he spent this special romantic day in another woman’s arms with his hard cock in her younger pussy? What was wrong with her as a wife? What was wrong with her as a woman? Was she too old and ugly now? These thoughts tormented her and her heart was seared with deep pain. Why had he married her in the first place and ruined her life?

Unfortunately due to her ex husband’s betrayal Yumi associated Valentine’s Day not with love and passion, but rather with pain, loss and feelings of vast emotional emptiness that were impossible to fill. She realized tomorrow was Valentines Day, but she just wished it would disappear from the calendar all together. If she could she would program the calendar on her phone to skip Valentines Day altogether. Even the number “fourteen” just seemed like bad luck to her, a bad omen. Nothing good could ever come on such a bad luck day as far as she was concerned.

Yumi was glad young Rob had asked her to spend the day with him. Her friend Wendy had explained that her son wanted to thank her for getting him the summer internship job. She had been surprised by Rob’s request, but now she was glad. Young Rob was so polite and nice; it would be good to have a distraction from thinking about all the betrayals that had happened on this very day over the past ten years. The fact that Rob was incredibly handsome also entered her mind and a devilish smile crossed her face as she blushed slightly.

Stop thinking like that Yumi admonished herself; he’s your best friend’s son. Besides he’d never be interested in an old, discarded, divorced woman like me she reminded her self. I’m “used goods” and he’s handsome, young, smart and so attractive in so many ways. Young ladies must be lined up to compete for his attention notwithstanding what his mother had said. Yumi put her lustful feelings for young Rob aside as completely unrealistic. She sighed a sigh of resignation realizing that she would never have a man as wonderful as Rob to share her bed and make her feel wonderful. At least she had the vibrator and could fantasize about him she giggled softly to her self. Yumi slumbered off to sleep looking forward to at least part of tomorrow’s Valentines Day, the part she would spend with Rob.

Rob’s Story

Next door to Yumi in his own bedroom young Rob was laying on his king size bed with his extremely hard almost nine-inch cock in his hand. His eyes were tightly shut and he was stroking his iron-like manhood slowly and teasingly as visions of his delicately beautiful Asian divorcee neighbor Yumi danced in his head. He imagined her in all sorts of outfits and sets of variously colored lingerie and the tingles in his hard cock became more intense. He groaned a lustful guttural groan and wrapped the towel more tightly around his cock as he imagined penetrating her hot sexy tight Japanese pussy and grabbing her slim hips as he drove into her. He raised his hand that gripped the lavender lace panties he had stolen from her laundry basket to his nose and inhaled her sex scent deeply.

“Agghhhhh…..urrrhhhhhh…..aggghhhh!!!!!!!”

Gobs of his whitish sticky cream shot out of his big thick cock as Yumi’s beautiful face played in his brain, his body wracked by a shuddering orgasm. He imagined his lips on hers, their kiss tender, intense and passionate, their tongues tangling in playful desire. Could his dream ever come true? He doubted a woman as classy and perfect as Yumi would ever be interested in a guy as young and inexperienced as himself, but he had to at least try. Rob had been fantasizing about his neighbor since he had turned sixteen-years-old, but he never had the courage to do anything about it until now.

In the past when Yumi had helped him with his school math projects he had smelled her perfume, felt her petite sexy body near him and his cock had been hard the whole time they were together. Rob had secretly glanced at her long black hair; her sexy slanted Japanese eyes and her tiny breasts and had lusted for her night after night. For almost every night since his sixteenth birthday Rob had masturbated to the sexy petite image of Yumi. How many sexual scenarios and role-plays had he imagined in his brain? How many times had he imagined her seducing him? How many times had he imagined him seducing her? How many different sexy outfits had he pictured in his young horny brain? Too many to count, but simply put he was infatuated with her in every way. Yumi was his dream girl and the more he knew her the more he loved and lusted for her.

Rob had been secretly gleeful on hearing the news of his hot sexy neighbor’s divorce. Rob had always hated her husband and had been intensely jealous of him. More than this he never thought he had a chance of being with the woman of his dreams since she was married and seemingly unattainable. Now his chance had come. He knew that Yumi had been deeply wounded, had been devastated in fact by her husband’s serial infidelities with a parade of gorgeous young women. He knew she must feel terrible, but Rob wanted to show her that a man could treat her right, could treat her like the princess that she was. If he was given a chance Rob felt certain he could make Yumi happy. If only she would give him the chance?

Rob was a bigger man in every way than his father. He was taller by two inches at six-foot-two; a broader chest, a bigger cock and most importantly he had a bigger heart. Where his father viewed sex as a recreational sport, Rob viewed it as something special to be shared with a woman you had a deep connection with. While Rob’s friends were “hooking up” and sleeping around with any willing tart they could find, Rob was patiently waiting for the woman of his dreams. Yes that meant a lot of nights of wanking off, but Rob didn’t mind since he was focused. One thing he had learned in life was that if you wanted something of value you needed to work hard and focus and be patient. Rob had set all these skills and aspects of his character forward in his secret pursuit of the woman next door.

Rob chuckled reflecting on his strategies to get closer to Yumi. The way he had pretended to struggle at math so his mother would get her to come over to help him and sit next to him, her leg touching his. How he had offered time and time again to help Yumi move things and cleanup her house or mow her lawn. It had been during one of these sessions working in her house that he had first succumbed to the desire to steal a pair of her panties from her laundry basket. The lavender lace panties had an intoxicating aroma of the woman he loved and he guiltily hid them from his mother under his mattress. Luckily Rob lived in an almost detached separate wing of the house and his mother was not too intrusive so the panties had remained his secret these past weeks.

Now all his plans, all his strategies, everything he had done to get close to sexy Yumi would culminate in their day together tomorrow. It was no mistake that Rob had selected Valentines Day for his D-Day assault on the woman of his dreams. It was a throw of the dice and he needed all the help he could get to win the woman his heart was pining for. If Saint Valentine could help, then why not try? Rob had concocted some bogus story to his mom about how he wanted to “thank Yumi for getting me the summer intern job” and his mom had done the rest. It had been especially convenient that his parents would be out of town in Vegas on a little “get-away”. He grinned thinking he would be spending the day with an unsuspecting Yumi with the house all to him self.

Claudius II had executed Saint Valentine for marrying soldiers who were forbidden to marry by law. By conducting the marriages he had committed a taboo in Roman society and under Roman law. Rob felt in many ways his love for Yumi was just as “forbidden” and disapproved by society. She was older, he was younger; she was Asian, he was Caucasian; she was a divorcee and he was just starting his life; they were from different societies, different up-bringing’s and different eras, he was tall and she was short; in spite of all these differences Rob just knew in his heart that she was the perfect woman for him. If he was to be happy she needed to be happy and they needed to be together. He had needed to make a lot of secret preparations for tomorrow, but he was pretty sure he was ready. He was just so terrified that Yumi would reject him and that it would all turn out to be a total disaster. Then what would he do? His life would be ruined and all his dreams of happiness would be nothing.

Pulling the towel off his sticky cock Rob climbed off his bed and went to the bathroom to cleanup. He then returned to his bed to try to get to sleep. It was a big day tomorrow and he better get some rest. He was a bit too nervous to fall asleep, even after masturbating so it was a while before he actually slumbered off. His mind was racing with every possible scenario and he worried about every particular aspect of his plans. What would she think? How would she react? Just thinking about it made Rob’s palms sweat in anxiety. It’s hard being a young guy who really loves a woman and she has no clue. He just wished “tomorrow” could be over and that he could finally be in bed with Yumi in his arms. If it worked out Valentine’s Day would be the happiest day of his life and of Yumi’s too. A smile crossed his face as he slipped off to sleep.

Valentine’s Day

Yumi spent the morning doing some on-line training modules. The CEO wanted her to apply for the director level position in a few months and she needed to complete her training. The modules were pretty straightforward and simple and at least they kept her mind off all of the terrible memories that this day represented in her failed marriage. She looked at the time on the computer. She smiled counting how many hours until Rob would come over. Why she wondered was she looking forward so much to a little outing with this young man. It was surely nothing?

Rob woke up early and saw it was a beautiful sunny day, cold and crisp. Perfect! He was still nervous and wound-up so he went for an early run to get rid of some nerves. He knew that putting a few miles behind him wouldn’t make his nerves totally go away, but at least it would help. He needed to distract him self until three o’clock when he was scheduled to go over and see Yumi. He had butterflies in his tummy as he set out on his run. As he turned left onto the sidewalk and began pounding the pavement his sexy neighbor looked up from her training module and glanced out her window. Through the trees she saw the handsome dark haired young man begin running down the road past her house and she felt her heart race a little.

Finally the time was coming near. Why was she so nervous Yumi pondered as she cast another garment to the side as inappropriate? She was so frustrated. What should she wear? Okay it was getting late she needed to decide. He was younger than her so don’t wear anything too old she reminded her self. She considered her options one final time looking at the mess of garments spread across her bed. Yumi put on her tight bleached skinny jeans that she thought made her look younger and casual, not too formal. Several girlfriends had told her that “your ass looks amazing” in these jeans so she decided they were a good choice. She paired these with high black high heel boots that made her look taller and quite sexy. On top she slipped on a tight white stretchy top that hugged her slim body. She chooses a slightly padded bra to give her body some extra shape.

Yumi brushed her hair and refreshed her make-up. She added simple earrings and only a small burst of perfume since this was a daytime outing. She turned her hip and struck a pose to check her self in the floor length mirror. Still uncertain and dissatisfied she realized it was too late to change her choices now. She picked up a black hair with clip with rhinestones and added it to her hair. Yes she decided the hair clip made her look younger. She nervously paced the room and picked up the short tailored jacket she had selected. Okay I must look “passable” she reassured herself. Anyways, why am I acting like a teenage girl? This isn’t a “date” he just wants to thank me for getting him the job.

Rob was going through an equally painful process of dressing. All his nervousness and insecurities were coming to the surface again. She’d probably laugh at him he decided. He was soon to turn twenty, but he was still fifteen years younger than her. Well it’s not like she looked anywhere near that old, but what if she laughed at him? He looked at the slacks and blue cotton shirt he had selected and wondered if they made him look more mature? He didn’t want to look like a university “kid” and have her brush him off. Rob needed Yumi to take him seriously. The image that reflected back out of the mirror pained him. He wished more than anything that he at least he could “look” older? Oh well, there was nothing to be done now. He checked his watch with a quick glance. Too late to change again he realized.

Yumi heard the doorbell ring and her heart skipped nervously. When she opened the door she wondered if Rob noticed her face. Her eyes must have widened. He just looked so handsome today and so much more mature than she remembered him? If he affected her it had to be said that she equally affected him. His eyes roamed up and down her body and her beauty stunned him.

A bit nervous at the whole situation Yumi tried to deal with his gaze that seemed to be consuming her.

“Rob I know what your mom said, but there’s no need for you to give me any gift. Really I was just….”

Rob reached out confidently and took her hand, not letting her finish the sentence. He knew if he didn’t act confidently he’d chicken-out.

“I’ve been planning this for some time Yumi. Just follow my lead. I hope you’ll enjoy the day.”

Soon enough they were in the car. Rob looked even more mature driving his father’s Mercedes and Yumi couldn’t help glancing sideways at him. She kept glancing his direction nervously and he did the same to her. They were like two nervous teenagers on a first date even though they had known each other for years. Seeing the grin on Rob’s face she wondered what he was thinking? Why was he grinning like that? Did he know that she fantasized about him as she plunged a vibrator deep into her pussy? Her cheeks blushed and she felt her face warm as the naughty thought crossed her mind. Why am I so nervous she wondered? After some time the nervousness dissipated and the conversation became easier.

At the mall Rob led her around looking at shops and they had a latte. At some point they were walking and Rob stopped in front of a very elegant shop that specialized in clothes for petite women. Rob was smiling again and Yumi was curious. Rob looked at her with his big hazel eyes. She truly wanted to melt, but thought that would look silly in the middle of a shopping mall.

“Yumi let’s go in here. I’ve put something aside for you to try on.”

She looked at the shop and it looked pretty expensive so she tried to dissuade him.

“But Rob….”

She looked at the shop window and then at his smiling face.

“Rob the shop looks pretty expensive….and….”

Rob reached down and took her tiny hand in his big hand leading her towards the shop. Yumi almost jumped she was so shocked at the feeling of having a man take her hand again.

“No arguments Yumi. You’ve helped me so much. Just try it on. We don’t need to buy it if you don’t like it.”

After making a few more attempts to dissuade him she finally acquiesced and entered the shop with Rob still holding her hand. The pretty young shop assistant seemed to remember him and was very friendly in greeting.

“Hi Rob. You’re back for the dress. So is this the special young woman you were so excited about the last time you were here?”

Yumi saw Rob blush at the sales girl’s comment. He stumbled over his words as he tried to explain. Yumi couldn’t help giggling and grabbed his arm and squeezed it in reassurance. Me a young girl that he is excited about? What is the sales girl talking about she wondered? Rob turned to her.

“Well I don’t know what you like, but I saw this dress and thought it would look beautiful on you. Can you try it on? You’ll need it for tonight.”

Yumi looked at handsome young son of her best friend with a bewildered look on her face.

“But….Oh well…..Yes I can try it on.”

She did not want to make Rob feel uncomfortable by making a fuss and refusing any further. She reached out to take the garment bag from the sales girl. She turned back to Rob.

“But why will I need it for tonight?”

Rob grinned his biggest smile so far.

“Because we are going to an expensive Japanese restaurant and then I’m taking you dancing. I know you love dancing; I’ve seen all your pictures from when you were young. There is a Valentine’s Day dance at one of our favorite clubs and my friends are going. I bought tickets for you and me. Will you come with me?”

Rob was looking at her with an eager and hopeful look on his face. He looked so cute and so nervous. There was no way Yumi could even consider ruining this young man’s plans. On the one hand the words “Valentine’s Day” made her stomach churn in disgust. And yet, the thought of going dancing with Rob made her giddy and she forgot her disgust. How long had it been since she had gone dancing? Years, for sure several years and Yumi decided it would be fun to finally hit the dance floor again.

“Okay, but let me try it on first. I mean I can wear one of my dresses at home? We don’t need to spend….”

Rob looked at her sternly and ushered her towards the changing rooms telling her to just try it on and stop arguing. The sales girl took her along with the key. The sales assistant took her to the back towards the changing rooms to try on the dress. As they walked side by side the young sales girl turned to her.

“Wow your boyfriend is really hot! He’s so handsome and so patient while you are shopping. You’re so lucky.”

Yumi looked back over her shoulder and saw Rob fingering some other dresses calmly as he waited for her. She was struck by how very handsome he really did look. It made her giddy and proud to think she looked young enough to be his girlfriend.

“Oh he’s not…..”

Yumi didn’t finish her sentence as her voice trailed off. She realized that deep inside she would love to have a man as wonderful as young Rob as her boyfriend. She turned to the sales girl. It was a dream that could never come true, but just having the sales girl say it made her smile and blush with pride.

“He is pretty handsome isn’t he?”

The sales girl nodded in agreement, both of them admiring young Rob from a distance as he wandered along the racks of dresses oblivious to their female ogling of his ruggedly handsome body. Yumi looked back at the cute young blond sales girl. She was probably Rob’s age and rightly should have been dating him tonight instead of a divorcee like her self.

She left her thoughts unfinished. It made her body tingle in naughty ways to have heard Rob described as her “boyfriend”. He’s so much younger than her? Her brain was spinning in confusion. The day was not working out as she had planned at all. The sales girl opened the garment bag and pulled out a beautiful spaghetti strap little black dress. She held it up for Yumi to look at. The dress was certainly beautiful and elegant, but it was so short and sexy. Yumi wondered if she could really wear such a dress? She looked at the cute blond sales assistant to ask her opinion.

“Do you really think I can wear it? I mean wouldn’t it look too young on me?”

The sales girl turned her vivacious face and examined Yumi head to toe with a critical eye that only a girl can turn on another girl.

“No it’s perfect for you. Try it on. I mean I’m nineteen and sure I’d love a dress like this if I had a boyfriend who’d buy it for me.”

She giggled.

“But it will look totally hot on you too. I mean twenty-five is not too old for this dress. You’re like what? Twenty-three? Twenty-five? Here try it on. You totally have the perfect body for this dress.”

The sales girl had a curious look on her face. She seemed to be considering something before adding a further comment. Finally she spoke to Yumi.

“Look you may already have a set for tonight. It’s just. Well I saw the look on your boyfriend’s face. He’s totally into you and I know the two of you will want to do something special tonight.”

She paused trying to gauge Yumi’s reaction.

“I mean it being Valentine’s Day and all? Well here are some heels and a really sexy set of black lingerie I picked out just in case. For sure you’ll need a strapless bra to go with that dress.”

Yumi looked at the sales girl trying to take in everything she had just said. “He’s totally into you?” Did she think Rob? Could he she wondered? She looked at the tiny black lace bra and panties, so delicate and beautiful and the black high heels. She looked back over her shoulder for a final time. The sight of handsome young Rob waiting for her patiently tipped the scales. What the hell she decided, maybe he does like me? It won’t hurt to dress up will it? She grabbed the lingerie and heels and turned. Yumi took the dress, the lingerie and the heels and entered the cubicle. Okay I’ll just try it on, but I won’t make Rob pay for it she thought to her self.

Yumi took her time getting into the lingerie and the dress. The little black dress was so tight she had a hard time zipping it up. When it was all finally on she slipped on the heels. She looked in the mirror in the cubicle, but the mirror was too close to really get a good look at her self. She brushed her hair back and steeled her nerve to face Rob. What if he didn’t like it? She didn’t want to disappoint him. With her stomach a little bundle of nerves she slowly opened the cubicle door and emerged in her new outfit. Rob saw her from the distance and approached slowly.

“Rob why are you looking at me like that?”

She blushed and dipped her eyes nervously. He was staring at her so blatantly. How long had it been since a man stared at her like this. A look of pride, of amazement, of male interest, of curiosity, but more than this a look of young male lust lacking the least pretense of any camouflage. In short there was an obvious burning sexual hunger in Rob’s eyes that almost scared her. Yumi fidgeted with her hands and did a little pirouette so Rob could get a better look at the dress.

“Do you like it? Or does it look too young for me?”

She asked nervously, the hesitation giving her voice a tiny tremor. Rob’s eyes said it all and the sales girl laughed.

“Look at his face!”

The sales girl exclaimed. The two women started to laugh and Rob began to blush furiously. He stumbled on his words.

“Uh it’s that obvious I guess.”

He blurted out. Rob laughed to ease his nervousness. Then more calmly he pressed ahead with his real feelings.

“Wow Yumi you look so beautiful! You look absolutely gorgeous.”

Now it was her turn to blush and giggle. She turned to look at the sales girl.

“Well I guess that means we’re buying it. But I want to pay for it, okay?”

Yumi moved back into the cubicle to take the dress off. She returned to the cashier and handed the garments to the sales girl. She wandered around in the shop waiting for them to be wrapped up in a box. When Yumi returned to the cashier Rob was still standing there and she pulled her credit card out of her small clutch bag.

“Okay let me pay now.”

The sales girl smiled and glanced at Rob.

“I’m sorry, but it’s already been paid for by your boyfriend.”

Yumi shyly turned to Rob. There she goes again calling him my boyfriend. She looked up and saw the young man grinning back at her with his face covered by a look of complete pride. She knew she couldn’t burst his bubble at this point. Leaning in she took his large hand in hers and stood on her tippy toes. Her eyes were dancing with happiness. Why was he doing all of this for her she wondered? Yumi leaned in and kissed Rob gently on the cheek. She put her lips near his ear.

“Thank you for the lovely gift. You’re so sweet.”

The next few hours were a blur. She returned home and had a bath and changed into her new outfit. Rob likewise had a shower and changed. For some reason this outing with Rob was making her so nervous. She curled her hair and added a headband and she re-did her make-up. Before finishing she added a splash of perfume behind her ears and on her neck. Looking into the mirror and debating what exactly Rob was up to she decided to add a final dab of perfume between her cleavage such as it was. She almost blushed at the naughty thoughts that were in her mind.

Their meal at the Japanese restaurant was lovely and Rob was so attentive. She found it wonderful that he was so curious about her culture and her cuisine. Her ex-husband had never shown such interest. Rob kept asking her if the food was authentic and did she like it. She was really surprised at how easy their conversation was and how happy she felt with him.

“Well Rob if you want real authentic Japanese food then I need to take you to Tokyo.”

She hadn’t really realized what she was saying before it came out of her mouth. She hadn’t meant it the way it came out. She hadn’t really been thinking. His eyes lit up and he reached across the table and took her hand in his larger hand.

“I’d love to go to Japan with you one day.”

When Yumi saw the look of adoration in his eyes as he looked deeply into hers she could have melted. She couldn’t recall any man ever looking that deeply into her eyes. She hadn’t meant it like that, but then again? She thought of bringing Rob to Japan, of introducing him to her friends from university, of him meeting her parents. Her mind was wandering into strange new areas. Is this all some strange dream she wondered? Could he really love her? What would people think if she had a younger man? She blushed at her naughty thoughts. Rob noticed. He seemed to notice so much about her.

“Why are you blushing?”

He asked with a look of concern clouding his face. She giggled nervously.

“Oh nothing…”

Yumi left her response vague and averted her eyes from his penetrating gaze. How could she tell him she was imagining the two of them together, the two of them as a couple, the two of them as? Yes, say it she admonished her self. The two of them as lovers! He squeezed her hand and smiled. He seemed to make a decision.

“Are you embarrassed to be with me? Do you think I’m just a kid? Too young……”

Rob’s voice trailed off and she could sense the pain in his voice. She squeezed his hand back. She was confused, but she knew she loved being together with this man. What should she do? Would her best friend get mad at her? Would her other girl friends think she had gone crazy? She didn’t care about any of that, she just didn’t want him to be in pain. She had growing feelings in her heart and she wanted to protect him. She brought her eyes back to his with a new steadiness.

“No Rob, it’s not like that at all……Well…..”

She paused.

“It’s been a long time since I’ve been with a man. A long time since….well….since anyone has really cared about me. I just need to get used to it.”

She smiled and her face glowed with a new light. A woman in love is like that; she glows in so many ways. Rob smiled back at her with a confident smile.

“Well don’t worry about any of that tonight Yumi.

MaturePrisila
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePrisila

Tonight is for you to have fun and feel special.”

Before she could collect her wits any further they were at the club. It had been so long since she had been dancing in a club, it felt like an eternity ago. At first she felt awkward, but soon she started to feel more youthful and a new happiness took over her body and her heart. Rob introduced her to his friends and she was surprised that none of them treated her any way except as Rob’s girlfriend. She was even more surprised when Rob made her dance with some of his other male friends. Her ex-husband would never have allowed something like that. It just showed Yumi that Rob trusted her and truly wanted her to enjoy her self and have fun. His self confidence made her adore him even more.

Since it was Valentine’s Day the DJ soon had lots of slow songs being played and she couldn’t think of any excuse to prevent Rob from taking her in his arms. What could she say that wouldn’t sound stupid? Her mind was a whirl and he didn’t even give her a chance. She felt her petite body being pulled onto the dance floor and she was in Rob’s strong muscular arms swaying to the music. One song became two songs and truly she didn’t want to leave his arms. They were so strong and she felt so safe and warm next to his hard body.

How many songs did they dance together in each other’s arms? Yumi lost track her mind was in such a dizzy blur. At some point she was feeling her body begin to tingle and she realized that she wanted Rob to kiss her. Where had the feeling come from she wondered? He did look in her eyes and at one point he told her how beautiful she was and a warm sensation spread through her body, but disappointingly he didn’t kiss her. I’m so stupid she thought to her self. Of course he won’t kiss me. I’m just dreaming crazy dreams.

As the evening wound down and they were getting ready to leave the club Yumi was relieved he hadn’t kissed her. She realized that all of these feelings in her brain were just a big fantasy of hers. He was so much younger. It would be silly if he kissed her. How would she explain it to his mother Wendy? Anyways, good thing he didn’t kiss her she thought to her self. As they left the club Rob took Yumi’s hand in his as he waved goodbye to his friends. The feeling of his hand holding hers brought back the same tingles to her body and the desire to feel him kiss her returned, but even stronger this time. Forget that Yumi admonished her self, you’re a divorcee and you had better act your age.

As they drove home Yumi was both relieved and disappointed and confused; she was conflicted by strange emotions and desires all mixed together. She was relieved because being near Rob was a terrible temptation. She wanted to get home and get inside her house and lock the door so she could make her pussy stop tingling. She was disappointed because in the end he had never kissed her! More than anything she wanted his arms around her and to feel his passion course through her body as he kissed her. She was completely confused because she both wanted Rob and yet she knew it was “wrong” and that she could never have Rob. As they got nearer her house Yumi turned to the handsome young man she now had strong feelings for.

“Well Rob thank you so much for such a nice evening. And for buying me this beautiful dress; I really had a good time.”

Yumi smiled at him trying to mask her inner sadness at the impending end to their “date”. He looked back and smiled his own smile of confidence.

“Oh the evening isn’t over yet. It’s Valentine’s Day after all. I still have a surprise for you at my house.”

Yumi looked shocked and bewildered, but she tried to mask her happiness. As the car went past her house and continued towards Rob’s house she looked at him anxiously not knowing what to expect now. The evening was moving into uncharted waters.

“Are you sure Rob? I mean? Well it’s just….it’s late?”

Rob smiled back and insisted. He drove on and parked in the driveway. Leading her up the walkway to his side entrance he placed his hand in the small of her back. Yumi felt her body tingle at the touch of his large hand as he gently guided her towards the door. New naughty thoughts invaded her brain and her mind swirled with devilish ideas she did her best to suppress. What could this all mean she wondered? What surprise?

Inside the lights were off and the house was dark. Rob did not turn on the lights and guided her slowly near the living area.

“Here just wait here.”

She could barely make out his face in the dark, but she knew he looked excited and she could feel his obvious nervousness. Her own heart was pounding and she nodded in response. Rob slipped away and she waited nervously, her every sense heightened in expectation. When Rob reappeared he was carrying a white chiffon cake with a single candle burning. His grin was a mile wide. Her own face lit up in surprise. She could not recall her ex-husband buying her a cake and she felt her feelings for Rob soar.

He placed the cake on the coffee table and taking Yumi’s hand led her to his small couch. She saw the cake had a red heart decoration on the top with the writing “Be My Valentine” written in Japanese characters. She felt her heart skip. She looked at Rob, her eyes wide and amazed.

“But how? Why….??”

Her face must have looked confused. Her mind let alone her heart was performing cartwheels of confusion. He smiled calmly thoroughly enjoying her reaction to his surprise.

“I found a cake shop with a girl who is Japanese working there. She wrote it for me. Do you like it?”

Yumi’s face was beaming. No man had ever treated her this special. She was at a loss for words as she stared at this amazing young man who kept surprising her in new ways.

“Rob I don’t know what to say?”

He grinned.

“Well do you want to be my Valentine?”

He could tell she was too confused to respond.

“Okay, don’t answer yet. Have you ever been given a Valentine?”

Yumi blushed before answering.

“Well Rob we don’t have Valentine’s Day in Japan and……well…..my ex-husband….”

Her voice trailed off and her eyes took on a tinge of sadness. Rob smiled.

“Well I guess this will be your first then.”

He pulled out a pink envelope and handed it to her. She felt her heart pound as she realized the implications of Rob’s gesture. She looked into his hazel eyes, but his look did not waver. Slowly she peeled open the envelope as he watched her nervously. Inside is a card with a hand-drawn heart on the front. Opening the card she reads what Rob has put inside in growing amazement.

Slowly, word-by-word, Yumi reads the special Valentine’s Day poem this handsome young man has written for her. She can’t believe it and her brain is in growing confusion. Her husband had never even given her a Valentine’s Day card, let alone written her a poem. As she read the poem its impact hit her. The poem was so passionate and sincere it made her heart pound. The words as she read them turned erotic as she felt Rob’s need conveyed in words. The poem began with the stanza:

A rhyme I had to coin,

Our bodies, passionate, entwined,

Skin to skin now join….

As she thought of that line “skin to skin” her body began to tingle and she wondered if he really thought of her like this? Was this poem how he really felt? She kept reading and became more dazzled by his words and her own needs grew and grew. Finally the poem ended with the stanza:

You breath, I dream,

A dream I cannot dismiss,

Our lips so close,

They touch

And finally we kiss!!

Yumi looked up at Rob clearly dazed, her mouth hanging open in wonderment. She had no idea what to do now, but she couldn’t let this moment pass. This was the most romantic moment of her life so far.

“Is this how you really feel Rob?”

She looked at him so many uncertainties clouding her brain. How could he want a woman older than him? A divorcee? Discarded goods? Yumi felt so inadequate? He was so handsome and so smart, his whole future ahead of him? And yet the poem seemed so true and his eyes seemed to look into the depths of her lonely confused soul? Trying to deny her own need she couldn’t help but feel his. His need, his fear, his obvious courage to bear his soul to her like this overwhelmed her and her own needs rose and burst the dam where she kept them bottled up inside.

Yumi’s body was tingling and her heart was pounding, the anxiety and fear as she leaned forward was almost too much for her, but she couldn’t hold back. She had been lonely and hurt for too long.

“Do you really dream of kissing me?”

Rob looked deep in her eyes and softly he whispered his reply.

“Yes. Every night.”

Yumi leaned in closer and Rob could now smell her perfume and feel the warmth of her tiny body. Almost as if in slow motion their faces moved closer and closer. First their noses touched and she closed her eyes and tilted her head to move closer still. This may be wrong, but she did not care. How can love, true love, have any boundaries or limits she asked herself? Their lips touched. It was like magic and she let herself fall under his spell. The kiss seemed to go on and on and his arms pulled her closer. Breaking the kiss he looked into her eyes and whispered.

“My god, do you have any idea how truly beautiful you are? How could any man leave a woman as perfect as you?”

His hand stroked her cheek softly as he gazed at her face clearly besotted by her beauty. She dipped her head, confused by her own modesty. Could a man as handsome as Rob really feel like this about her? Her embarrassment only made her seem more adorable and irresistible to Rob who used his index finger to tilt her chin up towards his face. He forced her to look directly into his penetrating eyes. Rob slowly brought his face closer and closer. As his face approached her heart began beating faster and faster by the second. Was this really happening she wondered? Finally their lips touched and whatever hesitation or uncertainty had held her back evaporated in the rising urgent need she could feel in his passionate kiss. This second kiss was so much more urgent than the first.

The kiss was almost too much for confused Yumi and she tried to turn her head to the side. Should she go home? Was this wrong? Her doubts and uncertainties returned to haunt her. A million questions and doubts besieged her. Rob’s hand found the back of her neck and he turned her head slowly, forcing her lips back towards his. She felt so warm and safe in his arms but she let out an almost inaudible whimper of fear mingled with anxiety. She was so afraid of falling in love. The last time had been such a disaster; she had been so hurt and she wondered if she could ever love again?

Rob’s fingers on her neck and back of her head sent tinges through her body. She felt his other hand delicately brush against her neck and cheek, stroking her face to calm her. Then she heard his calm voice.

“I won’t kiss you if you don’t like it. Do you want me to stop?”

A thousand new unanswerable questions swirled in her brain. A million uncertainties cascaded over her conscious mind? A billion lonely seconds and bitter heartbreaks made her fear the next second to come. Would he discard her like her ex-husband? Would he take her heart and then shatter it? And yet she felt something in his calm voice, something true and a new courage rose in her. Her body shivered and she felt a tiny tremor in her lips, but she forced herself to look back into his big brown adoring eyes. Her voice was faint from fear, but a sudden sharp pain by her heart jolted her to speak.

“No darling, please kiss me.”

She whispered the words so softly he barely heard them. What had caused the pain by her heart? Was it an arrow from Cupid’s bow? No matter, she had spoken the words her heart wanted her to speak. She was in the arms of the man she wanted to belong to. Rob paused, but only for a tiny second and then they were kissing again. His tongue delicately brushed across her quivering lips. She was so nervous and his hand trailing down to the side of her dress and now so close to her tiny breast made her even more nervous. Rob could feel Yumi’s body shiver in his arms and he knew she was nervous so he moved slowly. But his own male needs drove him on and there were limits to how slow he could go. Having Yumi in his arms, his lips on hers, his cock was now engorged with blood and throbbing in his pants causing a huge bulge, so his needs could not wait forever.

Yumi’s whole body was tingling now. She could not recall any man exciting her like this. Rob’s tongue pushed forward and for a second she clamped her lips nervously tight. At that moment Rob’s right hand stroked across her breast under the thin fabric of the dress. The sensation and tingles from her breast forced her to sigh and her lips parted. Rob’s tongue immediately slipped between her lips and began to explore her mouth. Her tongue slowly began to respond and play with his curious oral organ. As the two tongues danced Rob pulled her body into his more urgently. Her hip was now pressed into his groin and she could feel his huge hardness. A new feminine fear invaded her. Oh my god she wondered, he’s so big and I’m so tiny, will he ever fit inside?

As they kissed Rob’s heart soared in happiness. His dream was truly coming true. He let his hand stroke across the thin delicate black fabric hiding Yumi’s tiny breast. He could sense her breathing quickening and becoming deeper, her chest rising and falling deeply under his stroking hand. Feeling the new feeling of a hard little rubbery button under the thin fabric he put his fingers around her now hardened nipple and pinched lightly. A moan came from deep in her throat and reverberated in their joined mouths. Feeling her nipple harden more in response and her legs scissor and clamp together in tingly need Rob knew her nipples and breasts must be very sensitive. He grinned as he manipulated her nipple more, rolling it firmly and then softly between his fingers.

“Ogggghhhhhh……Oh my……Oh my…….”

She was gasping for air between her syllables. Her sounds were inarticulate; a carnal babel of incoherent mews and groans, but Rob clearly understood that due to his kisses and stroking her feminine needs were rising just as strongly as his own horny desires. His cock throbbed in his pants and he was desperate for Yumi to touch him and reassure him that she would accept his love, that she would accept him as a man even though he was younger than her. He still felt all the nervousness of a young man who falls for a very beautiful more experienced older woman. He still felt completely inadequate. Only when they were joined as one could he feel safe and secure. He had exposed everything to her, his heart, his poetry, and his need for her? What would she give in return he wondered? Would she give of her self?

He broke the kiss and lightly kissed along Yumi’s neck before nibbling on her ear lobe. Yumi giggled as the light kisses tickled her neck. His cock was responding to her moans and sighs and giggles as it hardened further and twitched and throbbed in his pants. The feel of her rubbery nipple between his fingers only made his cock harden even more. The kisses, the sex sounds, the feel of her small breast under the fabric were driving him mad with desire. He needed more, he needed all of her and he couldn’t wait any longer.

It was then that he felt a sharp pain near his heart. His brain was shocked out of its sexual passion and delirium and back to reality. It was then that it hit him. What had she said? She had said, “Kiss me darling.” Yumi had called him darling. His heart beat faster and he knew there was no reason to hold back any further. Whatever doubts had lingered in the recesses of his brain, whatever insecurities had waited in the wings, all disappeared. A new confidence filled him and he scooped his arms under Yumi’s tiny Japanese body and lifted her with his strong arms. Yumi yelped in surprise as she was lifted high in the air and Rob stood up from the sofa. He put his lips to her ear and whispered.

“It’s Valentine’s Day and you’re my valentine. It’s time for us to go to bed.”

Yumi’s heart was racing a million miles an hour. In a whirl they were in Rob’s bedroom and he slowly lowered her to her feet. Rob towered above her, but she was not scared anymore, she was excited. Rob had clearly been planning this as he leaned down and lit two red heart shaped candles by the bed and turned off the bedside lamp. Yumi could feel her heart pounding against her tiny ribcage. She had no idea what would happen now, but there was no point in trying to stop it. More than anything she wanted to be with this man.

As Rob gazed at her she could feel the horny hunger in his young burning eyes. His sexual need for her almost embarrassed her it was so strong, but she also felt his love and the warmth so she did not turn away like before. She simply blushed. He let his hands trace her shoulders and move to the back of her dress. She was so anxious she did not even recall hearing the sound of her zipper as he slowly pulled it down. When her dress fell in a crumped heap to the floor and she was standing there only in her special black lingerie everything had become a blur.

Rob took his hand and traced his hand over Yumi’s flat stomach and down to her hip. The tingles and sensations were incredible and she reached out needing something to distract her from how wet her pussy was getting. She began undoing the buttons on Rob’s shirt and her eyes looked hungrily at his broad strong chest. Her fingers fumbled with Rob’s belt and she almost jumped as his left hand moved from her hip to her pubic mound and stroked softly. Her face flamed pink and red as she realized he could feel the oval wet spot that had appeared on her panties. He rubbed harder as she let his slacks fall to the floor and Rob stood before her in only his white cotton briefs.

Yumi’s eyes took in Rob’s muscular young body, so tall, so broad chested, his arms so strong. Her body shivered in nervousness. It had been so long since she had been with a man. It had been even longer since a man had truly loved her, truly wanted her and had wanted to please her as a woman. For years with her husband it had been either nothing, or something very mechanical and unloving, something that made her feel dirty. As she stood before young Rob she realized this was something completely different. Suddenly he scooped her up in his arms and his lips were at her ear again.

“I want you so badly darling!”

The sound of Rob calling her “darling” in return sent shivers through her tiny body and her heart fluttered. As he lowered her gently to the bed her nervous anticipation could not have been greater. She had no idea what to expect, but she was starting to understand a little bit why Valentine’s Day was the favorite day of the year for many couples. He laid her on the bed and then it all began.

Rob used his hand to open the front clasp on her black lace bra and he pushed the delicate garment aside. Yumi used her hands to shield her tiny mounds from his eyes. She blushed madly. She was so embarrassed by her tiny breasts and could not imagine an American man would like them. Rob’s strong hands gripped her wrists and pulled her hands away and before she could speak or resist further his mouth clasped onto her tiny light brown nipple. As he held her arms to the side he began to gently suck and nibble on her nipple. She felt amazing sensations course through her body from her sensitive little bud of hard flesh. She closed her eyes tightly and lay back letting her arms relax. There was no use resisting, it felt so wonderful.

Feeling her arms relax Rob began using one of his hands to gently play with her other nipple while his other hand went to her panties and began stroking softly over her pubic mound. Yumi’s hands went to Rob’s head and she grabbed fistfuls of his thick dark hair as her body began to respond to all of his playful touches and delicate stroking. Her moans and groans, her whimpers, became louder and louder as Rob learned what she liked and how to touch her. Rob slowly pulled her panties down past her knees and then used his hand to spread her thighs. At first she tried to resist, but as he gently stroked her sensitive inner thighs, she capitulated and widened her legs into a wide “V” giving him full access to her most sensitive area. Her panties fell to her ankles and she kicked them off.

Her ex-husband had never shown much interest in her tiny breasts. Now Yumi was gasping and gulping for air as Rob played endlessly with her very sensitive little mounds. He showered her small firm breasts with light kisses. He alternated the light kisses with gentle nibbles to her erect nipples. Finally he grasped her nipples rolling and twisting them between his lubricated fingers. Rob sucked on her breasts gently and then harder and then lubricated his fingers and played with them teasingly. She never knew what he might do next as he was always changing sending wild sensations from her breasts through her body to her brain and pussy. Yumi was so embarrassed as she could feel her pussy now soaked in creamy juices. It had never been like this with her ex-husband? She worried she was getting his bed sheets wet.

Rob’s assault on her tiny breasts and hard little erect nipples seemed unending. Her body was twisting and scissoring and her hips were swiveling as she attempted to deal with how horny he was making her feel. Her pussy was pulsing and desperate for a cock or a vibrator or something. Lovemaking had never been like this before? She was gasping for air and her pussy was tingling and burning hungering to be filled. When Rob eventually traced his finger over her pussy lips, slick and coated in her thick pussy juices she gasped in surprise. Dazzled by all the new sensations her hand instinctively reached down searching for his male bulge. She tentatively stroked his huge male hardness through his white cotton briefs. She was shy, but her curiosity and female needs overcame her reluctance.

Yumi slowly pushed her hand under the elastic band of Rob’s white cotton briefs to grasp his male key. It was so hard and long and her mind wondered what it would feel like if he filled her lock with his thick male hardness? Her tiny fingers could barely wrap around his thickness and she nervously wondered if he could ever fit inside her tiny Japanese pussy. The two lovers petted and kissed and stroked each other like this for what seemed like an eternity. Every second their passion grew and as their curious hands and mouths searched out the other’s special erogenous zones their needs became unbearable.

When Rob’s mouth finally left Yumi’s breasts and softly kissed its way down her flat stomach Yumi squirmed. His light kisses were driving her insane with needs she could hardly have imagined. When he kissed across her belly button she giggled. When he went even further she became very nervous. Her ex-husband had never licked her pussy. He always told her women were “dirty down there” and she put her hands on Rob’s head to push him away. Rob used his own hands to grab her wrists and he held her hands helplessly to the side as his mouth went lower. She struggled and squirmed as his mouth got ever closer, but he was too strong and too determined; it was no use resisting.

Rob’s nose was so close now he could smell the sweet rich peachy aroma wafting from between Yumi’s slim legs. He lightly kissed her tufts of silky hair as he felt her struggling to push his head away. He had no idea why she was so embarrassed, but he was determined to taste her juices. When Rob’s tongue first traced her pussy lips she blushed madly and gyrated her hips anxiously. As his tongue probed deeper she forgot completely about her shyness as a new kind of bliss enveloped her. Now she knew why women raved about men who knew how to use their tongues. A whimper escaped her throat as Rob’s tongue began to perform its magic.

Rob’s tongue drove Yumi into a new kind of sexual fever she had never before known. He felt her arms relax and he moved one of his hands to her pussy and the other back to one of her small firm breasts. He heard her sharp intake of air as his tongue located her now swollen clitoris. He flicked his tongue rapidly and lightly across its extreme tip. Her whole body shuddered in response and her hands went to his scalp, her nails grasping and digging into his skin as she grabbed his head in uncontrolled passion. He repeated the flick faster and then slower and heard Yumi cry and whimper and finally she groaned deeply. Rob smiled and his concerns about his ability to satisfy an older divorced woman faded.

Rob slowly inserted a finger into Yumi’s tight wet pussy. He felt it slide between her tight slick walls. He flicked his finger side to side as his tongue attacked her clit with new enthusiasm. Yumi’s body jerked and twisted and her cries became louder and louder. Rob knew he should slow down, but his youthful enthusiasm got the better of him. He wanted to show Yumi that he could satisfy her. He kept up his soft sucking and flicking on her clitoris as his finger flicked and faster and faster. Yumi thrust her hips up into his face as she groaned deeply and cried out in need.

His own cock was throbbing and almost painful now from the engorged blood pumping madly into it from every part of his body. Kissing Yumi’s pussy was making him so horny. He wanted to be inside his dream girl so badly. Yumi’s mind was in a crazed state as Rob’s tongue and finger made her pussy tingle and burn in ways she had never felt before. His other hand was playing with her nipple and it took her higher and higher as he would pinch it between the flicks on her clit. He built up a cadence of licks to her clit alternating with light pinches to her nipple that rocked her body. Yumi knew she couldn’t hold on long.

“Oh god Rob! Oh God it feels so amazing! Don’t stop darling.”

With that Yumi’s body convulsed and she felt her pussy spasm in uncontrolled spasms of explosive grasping against Rob’s finger. Her clit felt like it was on fire and wave after wave engulfed her body. Rob felt Yumi’s tiny body arch off the bed as her body exploded against his mouth and her hips thrust again and again against his face her pubic bone jamming into his chin and almost knocking his teeth out. He pushed down to maintain as much contact as he could and his face and chin became coated with her slick hot feminine juices. Yumi’s grasping nails dug into his scalp breaking the skin, but her wild gyrations were so exciting to young Rob he was oblivious to the blood she was drawing in her uncontrollable lust.

Yumi’s body shuddered and shook several times before her orgasm finally subsided. Rob slowed his tongue and gently removed his finger from her wet pussy letting her float down from her ecstasy. He pulled his face up and looked across her delicate sweet body lying on the bed. He could see her chest rising and falling heavily in the candlelight as she worked to recover oxygen in her sated body. He slowly kissed his way up her body with gentle kisses tasting the salt of her sweat until his face, wet with her own juices, could kiss her on the lips. She was too exhausted to respond much, but she loved the closeness of his kiss. Their lips melded and they both tasted the mingled taste of her salt and her tangy juices as their love was sealed by a kiss of trust.

She could feel his big thick hardness pressing into her thigh. As Rob rose on his elbows she instinctively spread her legs further. He reached down and pulled off his briefs and put his big thick purple engorged cockhead at the entrance to her tiny pussy. Her pussy lips were puffy and pinkish and engorged with blood. She was too exhausted to even act on her fears. She was afraid of his size, but she wanted to be his, to be joined with the man she loved. He was a lot bigger than her ex-husband, but she just was too drained from her orgasm to worry. As he slowly worked his cock into her pussy she could feel her self stretch to accommodate him. The feeling as he slowly filled her was amazing and she wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled into his neck placing her lips to his ear.

For Rob the feeling was equally amazing. As his cockhead slowly entered the woman of his dreams he was transported to a new place. His heat pounded anxiously as he moved his hips ever so slowly fearing he might scare her. Feeling her extremely tight pussy he did his best to go slowly. The last thing he wanted to do was to hurt the woman he loved. He felt her warm breath on his ear.

“It’s okay darling. It doesn’t hurt. You can go in deeper.”

Rob groaned softly as he pushed a little deeper and he felt Yumi push up her hips matching his thrust with her own. Slowly back and forth he worked his cock, her juices making it slick, his length filling her more and more. As her petite tight pussy stretched to accommodate his huge cock Yumi was amazed; she had never felt like such a complete woman. Rob’s need was incredible, however, and he could not restrain himself for long. He had been dreaming of this woman for three years and pretending his hand was her pussy. Now he was finally inside her and soon he was making harder thrusts and grunting in pleasure as he strove to fill his lover.

Feeling Rob inside her was amazing for Yumi. She felt reborn; in Rob’s arms, his cock filling her she felt like a new woman, like a “desired” woman. Her whole body felt warm and tingly. Her pussy was throbbing and grasping onto his male hardness. Yumi clung on to Rob’s neck and she felt his muscles ripple on his back as he thrust deeper into her. The sensations caused by his thrusts made her alternate between whimpers of need, cries of passion and groans of deep pleasure. Finally it was too much for Rob. The sensation of being inside this incredible woman, her tight pussy grasping and throbbing against his hard tingling cock, the taste of her lips on his mouth, the scent of her skin and perfume filling his nostrils, her long black hair teasing his skin; he felt his balls contract and he exploded.

As Yumi heard Rob’s huge cry of pleasure she opened her tightly shut eyes. Had she been dreaming? Was this just her vibrator “fantasy” again? The sight of Rob’s young face contorting in pleasure and his cock ramming deep inside pushing against her cervix brought her back to reality and brought her to the edge again. She ground her hips up against his hardness as he in turn grabbed a handful of her hair pulling on it in his attempt to deal with the waves of passion consuming his body. Yumi felt Rob jerk and shudder above her and this brought her to her own second orgasm. His hot moist breath covered her ear as he called out to her in his release.

“Oh my god Yumi!! I’m sorry…..oh god! Oh God! I can’t hold back! I’m sorry…..I’m…..”

She felt his hot breath as he panted for more air.

“I’m coming darling agggghhhhhh!!!” He groaned.

With a final shudder Rob’s body shook and then subsided into small tremors. Yumi herself cried out and then descended into soft whimpers. Both their bodies were slick with a thin layer of sweat and their skin was hot and red, infused with the pulsing blood of their now partially sated bodies.

Normally in Yumi’s experience her ex-husband would role over after coming and descend into loud snoring while turning his back on her. Rob was not like that at all. He kept kissing her. He kept telling her how beautiful she was. He kept touching her softly and teasing her. Their eyes kept looking deeper and deeper into each other as they explored each other’s bodies with soft gentle touches. Soon he was fingering her again and she was amazed that she still felt horny. She reached down and held Rob’s now flaccid cock softly in her tiny hand. Even flaccid it looked large to her. They kissed and their tongues playfully darted in and out of each other’s mouth.

Yumi giggled as she felt Rob’s cock begin to harden once again. She smiled and felt even more desirable as a woman. Could she really make him hard again so soon? This time the passion was different, more subdued, less urgent. They kissed and touched and softly learned each other’s bodies. Rob rolled onto his back and used his strong arms to pull Yumi on top of him. She spread her legs and straddled her young lover. Her long dark hair hung down on both sides and formed a private little dark cave for their faces. Their eyes sparkled with mutual happiness and pleasure. Her legs spread over his thighs she could now feel his hardness pressing up against her pussy lips. She began instinctively to rock her hips. He groaned and the sight of his face contorting again in pleasure made her smile. She loved making this young man happy.

Soon enough her pussy juices, now flowing again, had coated his cock with a fresh slick coating. She reached down and pulled his cock up and positioned it at her tight entrance. She saw Rob smile, his big brown eyes meeting hers. He mouthed silent words, but she knew exactly what he had said. He had mouthed the words, “I love you.” With that lover’s signal she pushed down and drove his thick male hardness into her empty female softness. Yumi wanted to be possessed fully by this man, she had been lonely long enough.

Sex had never been like this for Yumi before, so playful, so passionate, so gentle and so much fun. Now she understood why other women loved sex so much. Yumi rose up on her arms and gazed down on Rob’s muscular body below her. She felt so different from before. She wasn’t a woman who was discarded and worthless anymore. She was a woman truly loved and adored by a handsome young man that any woman would be proud to call her boyfriend. Or she blushed, could she dare dream, her husband?

Rob looked up at her his big brown eyes filled with the same intense fire of passion and love. Her hands were on his broad chest and as she thrust down with her hips her nails would rake his skin as she coped with new feelings of lust and desire that almost overcame her. Rob took one hand and grabbed her wrist softly. Her eyes showed her confusion, but he smiled a comforting smile. Slowly Rob led her hand to her pussy and encouraged her to stroke herself. Her face blushed and her hand trembled in hesitation. Rob’s face shone with love and adoration and she calmed herself. She would do anything for this man; she knew he would not betray her trust.

Tentatively Yumi used her finger and explored between the warm wet folds of her outer lips. Her finger could feel his hardness filling her completely and it excited her to touch him while he was inside her. She quickly found her engorged clitoris, a hard little rubbery nub of sensitive flesh sticking up through the slick wet folds. She was scared, but the feel of Rob’s hand softly on her wrist allayed her fears. Yumi stroked over the tip of her burning clitoris and felt her body shiver in reply. She giggled and Rob smiled and she relaxed a little. His look told her it was okay to be a woman and to be herself when they were together. She stroked a second time and was amazed. The feeling of Rob filling her and her finger on her clit was so intense. She cried out and arched her back and Rob pushed his hips up matching her needs with his own.

The passion now increased at a fast pace. Yumi was now fixated on the intense feelings she could generate by touching her own clit while Rob pushed up into her filling her as a woman. She began riding his cock in a frenzy of unbridled desire. Her tiny Japanese body bounced up and down on his iron-like rod as she rubbed furious circles around her clit with her own finger. Her cries were louder and more animal-like than anything she had ever permitted herself before, but there was no holding back. She knew in her heart there could never be anything between them, not age, not race, not social convention and certainly not shame. She loved this man totally and from his love she was learning the gift of loving her self.

In her mind she now felt a new teasing desire. She wanted to feel Rob’s cock in her mouth. She wanted to feel him grow from flaccid to hard in her mouth. She wanted to feel him spurt into her mouth. Yumi had never had this desire with her ex-husband or any other man. In fact she had detested giving her ex-husband oral sex and had only done so since she felt it was her duty as a wife. This new vision that suddenly filled her brain made her intensely horny and she pushed down on Rob’s cock grinding her self against his male hardness.

Her sounds of passion were a mixture of high-pitched cries and deep guttural groans mingled with whines and whimpers like a cat in heat. She had never felt the intensity she was feeling now as she manipulated her own clitoris. Yumi looked down at Rob and their eyes locked. She knew she was close to coming and she knew it would be big, but she wanted to hold back. She tried to slow her hips, but Rob reached up with his large hands and rolled both of her nipples at the same time while he smiled a broad mischievous grin. His playful teasing was too much and her body shuddered in response. Her eyes twinkled as she watched Rob’s face also contort at the same time as she became consumed by wave after wave of sensations the ecstasy consuming her. Rob’s mouth gaped open and she heard him groan deeply.

“OH GOD YUMI!! I’m coming!”

His hips thrust up and she felt her body shaking, her thighs trembling as her pussy convulsed uncontrollably in spasm after spasm on his cock’s hardness.

“Yumi you’re so beautiful. Aaaggghhhhhh……..!!!!”

He groaned deeply as he spurted blast after blast of thick white cream into her pussy. As Rob came he gazed up at Yumi with glazed eyes and her beauty made him feel like he was in a dream. Could this be real he wondered? He felt her driving down on his burning rod and taking his length completely into her tiny sexy body. As the hot spurts of his cum shot out he grabbed her hips and pushed her body down pushing his burning cock deeper into her pussy a primordial instinct to reproduce. Yumi’s body was thrashing uncontrollably on top of him as she drove her hips down again and again in the throes of complete release.

“Oh Rob! Oh Rob! Darling…..I’m….I’m…..”

Yumi struggled to get air into her lungs as her chest heaved and she lost her voice in her lung’s vacuum.

“I’m coming too darling!!” She panted in a faint whimper.

Her nails ripped into Rob’s chest making tracks across his shoulders as she exploded for a final time. His hips thrust up off the bed and she literally “rode him” as her tiny Japanese body was so light and his thighs were so strong. His hips lifted her clear of the bed as they both shuddered. She felt him completely inside her now and she knew they were joined as one. They were joined in a fused passion where their trembling bodies were so entwined one had melded into the other. They were clinging to each other in sweaty heat and had become inseparable as their bodies jerked in spasms of mutual orgasmic release. She collapsed onto his chest completely exhausted her body totally expended by the furious lovemaking.

Yumi’s mouth searched and found Rob’s and they kissed softly, their tongues touching tenderly as she felt his hardness pulsing inside her as it began to shrink. Rob still held her in his arms and he opened his eyes and stroked her hair with soft strokes. She smiled tentatively not know what would happen now. She had given him sex and he had what he had always wanted. Yumi was not clueless and she knew that many young men these days just wanted to “hook up”? Sex was practically meaningless to many young men these days, even girls for that matter. Was that all it was for young Rob? Was he finished with her now? She nervously waited for her heart to be broken. She felt like her heart was a delicate piece of crystal about to be shattered into a million pieces. She just knew that if that happened her heart could never be put together again.

Instead a smiling Rob moved his face closer and gently kissed Yumi’s nose and moved his moist lips to her ear.

“I love you so much Yumi. Thank you for making me feel like a man. Thank you for making me feel special.”

Yumi glowed in the love of her handsome young partner. Her face lit up and her eyes sparkled. Her fears lessened, but she still needed to confirm her deepest insecurities. She looked directly in his eyes.

“But I’m divorc……..”

Rob put his finger to Yumi’s lips and stopped her mid-sentence. He put his finger to silence her and said “Shhhhh” softly. He looked deeply into her eyes. He kissed her tenderly on the lips so she could feel his love.

“You aren’t anything Yumi. You’re perfect!”

A tiny sliver of uncertainty still lingered in her eyes, but his calm steady gaze extinguished it and she smiled and her heart rate slowed. She looked at Rob and was stunned again by how handsome he was. She wanted to pinch her self to make sure it wasn’t a dream.

“Rob….it’s…..well…..”

She struggled for the right words. Her mind was roiled and everything was so new and confusing. Everything seemed completely “wrong” and yet everything felt perfect and completely “right”. Happiness took over and she giggled and laughed. Rob smiled and laughed along with her.

“Why are you laughing darling?”

She beamed.

“I’m just so happy. It’s my first real Valentine’s Day ever. I’ve never been this happy.”

Rob smiled back at her and ran one of his hands down her back and stroked her smooth skinned small firm ass with gentle strokes. She loved the way he touched her and made her feel like a woman. She loved being in his embrace and feeling safe and wanted. Rob put his lips to her ear.

“I hope your ready for tomorrow?”

Yumi raised her head and looked into his eyes. From her look he could tell she didn’t comprehend his meaning. He pulled his lips close to her ear again and whispered. As he spoke his soft words she felt his warm breath and she felt her heart melt in true love.

“Yumi darling, for us tomorrow will be Valentine’s Day again. For us, every day will be Valentine’s Day.”

Yumi wrapped her arms tightly around Rob’s neck and pulled him against her body with all the force her tiny body could muster.

“Oh I love you so much Rob. Thank you for the best Valentine’s Day a woman could ever dream of.”

The End

Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments