Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Embers (Chorus- Chapter 3)

"Clever Weather."

4
3 Comments 3
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The world is blanketed in a thick layer of snow, sounds from outside muted and the atmosphere inside contained and calm as I lie with her soft warmth wrapped in my arms, curled in her bed. It took me a moment to find her bedroom, but once there I felt… at home… the little nymph encircling me, her legs claiming mine and her hand coveting my chest in slumber. She is wonderfully peaceful when she sleeps, the tiny frown line disappears from her smooth porcelain forehead. Her hair curls in wild disarray over the pillow beside her as her head rests against my shoulder.

Perfect. I stare at her ceiling unwilling and unable to disturb the tranquillity of this morning. It's a Saturday and I have nowhere to be. Lord help us if she has because I want more and I think, if we part ways this morning, she'll hide herself away from me again and I cannot have that.

By the looks of things, despite being in the town centre we are on a side road. The large bay window across from me displays a scene of undisturbed whiteness, the cars in their cocoons of snow. She stretches against me and I smile, looking back to the wonder in my arms. She opens one blue eye and then closes it again, biting her lip. "You're still here," she whispers, her voice seemingly roughened by sleep.

"It appears I am." Her lips curve into a slow smile and I feel the breath I had been holding release from my lungs. She is happy I'm still here.

"I thought you might have left." She pulls herself closer, her warmth suffusing my body. "I'm familiar with the 'cut and run' one night stand protocol," she murmurs sleepily, her fingers tracing circles on my chest.

"Well… My Darling, Evie, I have no intention on carrying out any one night stand protocols. I trust you feel the same?" Her lips curve into a smile again and I take that as an agreement. Tightening my grip on her I murmur softly, "It appears we may even be snowed in." I watch her delicate features frown and then her eyes flutter open again, her pupils retracting, her gaze fixed on the window. She bites her lip.

"Mmm… So it does. How clever the weather is," she murmurs, pushing herself up against my chest.

The sheet slips down her smooth back, pooling at her hips. Her skin rising in bumps as the cool air brushes over it. I smooth my hand over her arm, watching her nipples harden to sensitive tips. She licks her lips, watching me watch her and I wonder where the shy pixie from last night has gone, replaced by this seemingly uninhibited siren. Her hand smooths over my chest and down. I raise a sceptical eyebrow as her hand travels still further, tracing her fingers over the arrow of my hips, teasing my abdomen, just out of reach. I feel my cock jump just slightly, her touch arousing me without much effort.

My eyes close, rolling back as her hand eventually trails beneath the sheets, over the length of my steadily engorging cock. She chuckles as I groan, my hips lifting towards her hand as her fingers wrap around my length, moving gently like butterflies along the shaft. Infuriatingly light and infinitely arousing. I open my eyes again to find her watching my cock grow in her hand with such rapt attention, her mouth open just slightly, her eyes darkening as she leans forward. I wait with baited breath, struggling not to move as I feel her breath whisper across the length of me, a bead of precum already forming on the tip.

She looks back at me, almost seemingly nervous again before turning back and closing her eyes, her lips enveloping the very tip of me in exquisite warmth. It is enough to make my world spin for a second as she slowly flickers her tongue across the slit, her mouth dipping further as she begins to gain her confidence again. My fingers fist in the sheets, struggling not to reach forward to grip her hair as she dips dangerously low, almost taking my whole length. I watch as she does so, bottoming me out against the back of her throat without hesitation, making me groan as I feel her throat contract around me.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

She pulls herself up and begins the assault again, her mouth performing heavenly tricks along my length until I can't take it anymore and I have to pull her hips over my face, swivelling her round. She has a beautiful slit, smooth, soft and pink, her petals wet already as my tongue flickers out to taste her tangy but sweet honey as she works me. I almost cum as she moans, sending reverberations along my cock, her free hand cupping my balls as her pelvis lowers towards my face, my hands gripping her hips.

I begin my torment over her. I taste her slowly, my tongue swirling over her and forwards to find that hooded nub which comes forth so welcomingly, making her groan and pull her warm, delectable mouth from my length. I slip a finger into her depths, feeling her core ripple around it as she reinvests her attention in my cock, her mouth once again renewing its efforts as it moans around me. I feel her tensing around my finger as I add a second. She's so close and her efforts on my length increase with each clench of her muscles as I swirl my tongue along her, sucking her clit between my teeth and then repeating the process.

It is like a race to the climax and I am determined to win and then I feel it, her body stills and she releases me, her hips beginning to shake as her hands dig into my thighs, her back bowing over me and her core suddenly clenching down hard. She cums, hard, her body slumping forward as I hold her lips to my face, drinking her in, feeling her ripple along my fingers and she cries out, her moans muffled against my abdomen. Her cries begin to recede as I kiss her down, caressing her inner thighs, my fingers slowly withdrawing before I turn her carefully to face me again. She curls against my chest, her legs straddling my length.

"Wow," she whispers softly, her hand curling against my chest.

"We're not finished yet," I murmur, kissing her forehead before rolling her over onto her back, "but I promise to be careful with you." Slipping into her is like coming home. Her core clenches with an aftershock as I begin to move and she cries out, her hands gripping my ass, pulling me to her as her pelvis lifts, her eyes flashing open to look up at me, the blue depths of her gaze desperate and raw. 

It doesn't take long for me to lose contact with the earth, spiralling upwards as I cum hard, my hips jutting against her as she clutches me. She drags me in for a kiss which is all consuming in essence, her body enveloping me as I claim her again, her hips cradling me as I relax against her warm, soft form, her legs tangling over mine, like ivy, holding me to her.

When I come around again I find my head cushioned against her breast, the feeling of contentment, happiness almost physical in its intensity. She is a fiery, passionate little minx and I cannot wait to dig a little deeper. A fierce sense of reverence comes over me, the idea of this shy, quiet woman becoming something else with me makes me feel humble beyond words. 

 

 

Published 
Written by RebeccaCatherine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments