Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally Meet~Part 2

11
8 Comments 8
3.6k Views 3.6k
935 words 935 words
Sara felt like she was in a dream. Not only did she finally meet the man that made her world brighter, he kissed her. It was the perfect first kiss: soft, light, and oh-so-sexy! She felt a tingle that went from her lips, to the top of her head, to the tips of her toes!! She had kissed a few men in her time, but none made her feel like that.

Sara drove around and saw the sights of San Fransisco. She could see why Mike loved living there, it was amazing! She found a mall where she made a bee-line for Victoria's Secret. She had brought some pretty lingerie with her, but she wanted to buy something that was brand new for her first time. Looking through the racks, she found a black lace set with light pink bows on the middle of the bra and each hip. It had the soft innocent touch that she needed, but still the black lace to show him she wasn't messing around! She bought the set and went back to the hotel to catch up on rest...jetlag had set in pretty quickly.

Two days went by before she got a call from Mike. He told her that he told his wife he had a business meeting far away and had to stay the night. Sara couldn't contain her excitement! As soon as she hung up the phone, she got on the bed and started jumping up and down! Thinking about her neighbors, she jumped down quickly, then thought with a smirk "they are gonna hear this bed thumping a lot louder than that!"

She quickly jumped in the shower and shaved every part of her body. She didn't use to shave her pussy, but Mike had told her how much he wanted to eat out a shaved pussy, and ever since she kept herself bare...just in case. She fixed her hair and put on her new underwear, how they slowly slid on her silky soft body was heavenly. She wondered with a smile on her face...if they felt this great going on, how great are they going to feel being taken off my her love? The emotions were almost overwhelming, she just wanted to lay down and rub her clit until she had her great release! But no, she was saving it all for Mike.

As she was finishing her makeup, she heard a knock on her door. Grabbing her silk robe and taking deep breaths, she walked to the door, looked through the peephole, and seeing it was Mike, opened the door. As she opened the door, she was greeted with the smile that made her knees weak. He started walking into the room, stopped right beside her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. They went into the hotel, sat on the bed, and started talking about what they had been doing since they last saw each other.

TessaXXXPosh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TessaXXXPosh

As they talked Mike reached over and held Sara's hand. They both couldn't believe they were here...together. Everything they talked about, everything they imagined, was happening right before their eyes.

They agreed to take everything really slow...they had ALL night.

He lifted her hand and gently kissed the top of it. Then he turned it over and kissed the tender part of her wrist. He gently placed kisses up her arm, shoulder, neck, earlobe, cheek, and finally...her lips. When their lips met, it was electric! Their passion escalated the longer they kissed. Their tongues intertwined in a passionate love, like they were long lost lovers meeting again. Mike opened Sara’s robe and gasped. She was so beautiful! Sara stood up in front of Mike and took her robe all the way off.

“Like my lingerie?” She asked, “I got special for tonight.”

“It’s beautiful, but the girl wearing it is more beautiful than any stitch of clothing.” He replied.

Sarah then took Mike’s shirt off, got down on her knees and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped his zipper. Getting the hint, Mike stood up so Sara could undress her man totally. She pulled his pants and underwear down at the same time, giving her the first look at the cock she has had dreams about for over a year. He was quite hard, and her examining his cock didn’t help the erection!
She slowly started licking his cock from the base all the way up to the tip. His cock already started leaking precum, and Sara couldn’t get enough of it! It tasted so sweet, she kept licking right at the hole begging for more. She soon became mad with passion and sucked his cock like no tomorrow. Mike knew this was the best thing to do, so that he could last longer throughout the night. Before he knew it, he started feeling the tingling and tightness in his balls letting him know he was about to cum. As he was warning Sara, she knew if the precum tasted that good, she couldn’t imagine how good his cum would taste! The warnings from Mike just made her latch on to his cock even harder. As he started cumming, his groans got louder and louder and Sara knew she wasn’t letting go of that amazing cock until she sucked out every last drop of his amazing-tasting cum! When she had sucked the last, Mike fell back on to the bed and Sara got up and layed on the bed with Mike while he caught his breath.

PART 3 – The Final coming soon!!!

Published 
Written by notsolittlegirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments