Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Home

"Amy and Mia show me the way to happiness, openness, and freedom."

12
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
8.0k words 8.0k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for joining me in my fantasy journey. Just a reminder that this is a work of fiction, based on a wonderful dream of a wonderful friend on Lush. I miss her. In my fantasy world there is no need for practicing safe sex, but of course we all should. Thank you, Funguy, for pre-reading this final chapter, and for the suggested addition to Amy's story."

Amy, indeed, looked like a poor waif from a Dicken’s novel!  She had been waiting for a while in the rain.  Her hair was soaked and matted against the sides of her face, outlining it in a frame of amber.  Streaks of water still flowed into her eyes.  Her body was shivering in the warmth of the room from the chill in her clothes.

“Let me get you a towel!” I said as I rushed to the bathroom, my voice filled with concern.

“Th-th-thanks.”

By the time I returned, Amy had removed her light jacket and was in the process of unbuttoning her blouse.  Her fingers were cold and clumsy, and she struggled with undoing even the first button.  I lay the towel across her shoulders gently.

“Can I undo those buttons for you?”

“Please!”

The blouse was a beautiful emerald green with buttons covered in a matching material.  She looked quite nice in it, and the matching pencil skirt.  She looked dressed for work, and for a moment I tried to remember what she did for a living.  I could remember she told me that first night but gave up trying to remember.  A touch of guilt entered my mind for the lack of attention I had paid to her in the bar that night while I waited for Mia.

Amy was now drying her hair with the towel while I continued to undo the buttons of her blouse. As her bra came into view, I could see that once again she was wearing a very pretty, and sexy, mix of silk and lace that encased her small breasts in alluring cups designed to entice anyone lucky enough to see.  It seemed to be the same style as the one she wore the first night but was also in an emerald green.  Not a perfect match for the blouse, but close enough that it might have come with the outfit.  I knew already that her panties would match.  I loved her style.  As I pushed the soaked garment off her shoulders to fall to the floor, I could feel the blood flowing into my cock.

“I’m sorry.”

“For what?” she asked.

“For my clear arousal.  I know you are only getting undressed to warm up.  I’m sorry I can’t control myself.”

“Men!” she playfully scoffed, “Thank you for the obvious compliment.”

She turned around then.  I thought she wanted me to undo her bra, but she said “No, leave the bra on.  Unzip my skirt.  The bra will dry quickly.”

I unzipped the skirt.  She slid the wet material down to her feet and stepped out of it, leaving it bunched up on the floor where it landed.  The lacy panties she wore confirmed that she was wearing a matching set again.  She left the panties on as well and walked to stand in front of the heater.  I picked up her clothes, straightened them as much as I could, and hung them across the backs of the two chairs in the room.  I went to the bathroom for another towel but couldn’t find a dry one, so I found my robe and put it around her shoulders.  She held it open in the front to catch the warmth.

“I thought you would be more excited,” she said with a touch of disappointment.

I knew she was referring to her announcement about having found Mia, but I playfully responded, “I thought my excitement was obvious!”

 She let that comment go.  She turned to face me, cupped her breasts, then slid her hands across her stomach and around to her ass.

“These have dried nicely.”  She dropped the robe and started to the bed.  “Put your boxers on and come warm me up.  We have to talk.”

I did as she asked.  Once we were both in bed with the covers pulled up, she slid close to me, rolled over and snuggled into my arms.  I reached around her and cupped her breast, pulling her even tighter against me.  Her bra and panties were not quite as dry as she had implied, but they were not soaked.  She was cool pressed against me, which oddly was comfortable against my warm skin.  She stayed pressed against me but moved my hand from her breast to her stomach.  The soft skin was no less inviting.

“Concentrate on our conversation for a change,” she said. “Why did you answer the door naked?  Did you have sex with that man?”

“I thought we were going to talk about Mia?”

“Soon enough.  Did you?”

“Well, I gave him a blowjob, that’s all.”

“Why?”

“He caught me watching porn and wanted to watch as well.  I wanted to see if I could enjoy blowing a man, and he got horny enough to let me.”

“Interesting, but I meant why just a blowjob?”

“He seemed to lose interest once he came.”

“So, he didn’t return the favor?”  she said, with a touch of humor in her voice, “I’ve been there!”

“No.”

“That explains the hardness pressed against me.  Did you ask him to fuck you?”

How did she know?  “Yes, but he implied that it wouldn’t happen after his orgasm.”

“I’ve been there too!  Were you sad you didn’t get to experience it?”

“Yes.  No.  I do want the experience just in case I meet Mia, but there was no real connection with Steven.  Seems important to have a connection with someone for that, don’t you think?”

“Yes, I do.”

There was a tiredness in her voice, or melancholy, I couldn’t decide.  Was it regret from past encounters, or just the warmth and comfort of a soft bed?

“Can we talk about Mia in the morning?” she asked hopefully, “I’m suddenly so tired!”

“Sure, but I can’t sleep in boxers.  Do you mind?”

“No, take them off if you want.  My panties may not be the most substantial, but they will prevent any “accidental” penetration.”

I kicked off my boxers and snuggled back in, my hard cock nestled in the smoothness of her panty-covered ass.  She wiggled it into the center of her crack, but it wasn’t to tease me, it was just for comfort.  It was comfortable for me as well.  We drifted off to sleep together.

 

I awoke in the night to soft kisses on my upper back, and a slickness between the cheeks of my ass.  Amy was hard.  Her cock was now nestled between my cheeks. I was sure that she knew I was awake, but I lay still and enjoyed the closeness.  I wanted her to take what she wanted.  I didn’t want her to stop.

After a tantalizingly long time her cock, with only her precum for lube, started inching its way into my opening rosebud.  Her four inches not causing any major discomfort, but it wasn’t exactly complete pleasure either.  If she had been larger, I would have asked her to stop.  Maybe not.

When she was fully inside me, she sighed.  Not a sigh with any hint of sadness, but a sigh of contentment.  It was the sigh of someone who had just come home and slipped into slippers, their favorite drink in hand.  I arched my back to give her a better angle.  She started to move, a slow circular motion that moved her cock in and out of my ass the smallest amount but still delivered such pleasure.  The swirling in my ass made her cock feel bigger than it was. 

I stayed soft.  I don’t know how; the pleasure was so intense.  But I could feel my orgasm rising within me.  Amy sensed its arrival and clutched onto my hips.  My sphincter clenched onto her cock as my cum issued forth and I felt her cuming inside of me, her fingers dug into me as she fought to not be expelled by my contractions.

I had never been made love to like this!  I had tears in my eyes the whole time.  True, they started as tears from the discomfort, but had become tears of emotion long before she got into her rhythm.  I would gladly let her fuck me anytime she wanted if she would make love to me like that again.  I felt her leaving the bed and was afraid she was leaving.

“Don’t go,” I whispered softly.

“I’ll be right back,” she whispered. 

But I knew it was a lie.  She went into the bathroom and freshened up.  I heard her putting her panties back on and I cried a bit more in the dark.  But she surprised me when she returned to bed!

She snuggled back against me, and said, “That was a gift, from me to you.  Go back to sleep.”

“Thank you!” was all I could say without her knowing I was crying softly.

I thought, maybe, I felt a tear on my shoulder.

*****

Friday dawned clear.  The rains the previous day had washed the air clean, and it felt like every life in the city had a fresh start, if they chose to take advantage of it.  I looked down on Amy asleep next to me and wanted to get the day started.  I leaned down and kissed her awake.  Her soft lips came to life, returning the kiss.  She looked radiant, and ready to take advantage of the new day.

“Thank you for staying the night,” I said with a smile on my face.

“Thank you for letting me.  I suppose I should have asked, but I thought you wouldn’t mind.”

“What would you like to do for breakfast?  Eat in, or go out?”

“Let’s talk about Mia first,” she replied.

“There isn’t a need to talk about Mia!  I know it was a foolish obsession to come to Seattle looking for her.  I’m so glad I did, but only because it led me to you!”

“There is a need!  I talked her into meeting you.  Tonight!”

Amy’s voice almost had a resentment in it, but I couldn’t tell if she resented making the arrangement or resented my lack of enthusiasm.  Either way, she was justified in feeling that way.  I decided I better listen to the story from the beginning.

“You’re right, of course.  Tell me how it happened.  I promise I will not make you a liar.”

“And you will go see Mia tonight?”

“Unless you decide it isn’t necessary, I’ll see Mia tonight.  Tell me, I thought you had left me last week and I would never see you again.  I ran after you, you know.”

“I know.  I was hiding in an alley trying to decide what to do.  I almost called out, but I was embarrassed about slapping you.  I wasn’t sure if you were angry.”

“I wish you had.  Tell me.”

“I had such a wonderful time visiting with you that night in the Wildwood.  We had so much in common, yet just enough differences that I thought we could really hit it off.  Then back at your hotel room you were so sweet, inexperienced but willing.  But when you asked me to stay, asked if you could fuck me, I was angry with myself for wanting to stay the night when you were here for another girl.”

“It was a stupid thing to ask, but I wanted to get to know you.”

“Yes, it was,” she said with a half-smile, “but it didn’t deserve the slap.  Now be quiet and let me finish.”

“That night I decided I would look for Mia.  I knew you would be staking out the Wildwood, so I went to another bar I thought she might frequent.  I went every night after work.  It was silly, but I thought I could make it up to you if I found Mia.  Maybe you would have nothing in common.  Maybe you would give us a try.”

She paused in her story. But she wanted me to just listen, so I remained quiet.  Maybe I was an idiot at that moment.

“Anyway,” she continued, “Wednesday night she came in!  She looked so much like your photo I would have known her anywhere.  I walked to her table, and without asking sat down.  I asked if she was Mia.

‘Yes, I’m Mia.  Do I know you?’ she asked.

I told her I was a friend of yours, and that you were here in Seattle to try and meet her.  She seemed a bit panicked at first, but I convinced her you were sincere, and safe.  We talked about what each of us knew about you.  It was nice to hear that the way you behaved online seemed totally in line with the way you behaved in person.  We arranged to meet with you at the Wildwood.

"She really is a wonderful person,” she finished.

“Thank you for arranging a get-together, but I’m not really sure she will be very upset if I don’t show.”

Amy paused for a moment, then said, “If we don’t show.  She wouldn’t meet you if I wasn’t going to be there too.”

“How prudent.”

“I should tell you that most of our conversation took place at her apartment.  The bar was just too noisy to carry on a conversation.  We sat and talked and had a few drinks.”

I didn’t like where this might be heading.  I thought of our first night together, how fast that had happened.  Maybe they had become friends.  I feared they had become lovers.

“Did you sleep with her?”

“No... Yes.  She gave up her evening at the bar, and she really was quite wonderful.  When she came on to me it felt… right.  Besides, you should be aware that she is a bit large, about seven inches, and now you can be prepared.”

I was surprisingly calm, considering the way I felt after my dream.  It made more sense than my encounter with Steven.  I shrugged my shoulders and let the jealousy fade away.  But I was interested, so I asked, “What did you two do together?”

“We made out for a bit.  I… did give her a blowjob.  I hope you aren’t too angry?”

“So, nothing more?”

“No.  I might have tried, but she seemed quite finished, so I left.”

It was what it was.  She didn’t ask for forgiveness and shouldn’t have.  I didn’t offer forgiveness, which wasn’t mine to give.  We got dressed, went to breakfast, and spent the day together.

It was wonderful to get to know Amy. She showed me the Seattle that she loved. We stayed away from the standard tourist sites, like Pike's Market or the Space Needle, and opted for a few art galleries instead. I learned of her childhood, at least a little. We talked about her career as a personal assistant to a local businesswoman, which explained the way she dressed.

"That must be very time-consuming," I commented.

"Yes, most days are very hectic. But it isn't as bad as the movies portray. There are occasional nights that we work quite late, but once we are finished, she has never once called me at home. She respects me and values my work.

Can I show you something?" she finished.

We hopped on a bus that headed to the Space Needle. I was a bit surprised at our destination, given the sites she had taken us to so far, but I was happy to spend time with her. The bus was mostly empty, so we sat in the back and talked. Amy wanted to tell me something she felt was important for our destination.

"When I was young and first became aware of my sex it was clear to me that it was wrong. At the age of fourteen, I told my parents what I was feeling. They didn't disown me or get mad, but it was not something they were equipped to accept. They allowed me to keep a small wardrobe of girl's clothes but would not allow me to transition. They thought I would outgrow it."

"Still, that's better than a lot of kids get."

"I know, and I love them very much for what they could accept. I started my transition as soon as I was away at college. By then my sexuality had awakened. It was easy to find men who were attracted to me sexually. Some were married, some were single, but they all seemed just interested in sex."

"You are very attractive. Did it surprise you they wanted to have sex?"

"Of course not," she chuckled, "I wanted to have sex too. But it all seemed so one sided. Most were happy to get a blowjob, or to stick their cock in my ass, and then leave. They seemed to lose all interest in me. Others wanted me to take a dominant role. They wanted me to 'force' them to suck my cock, or to fuck them. Most of them left as soon as they saw my size."

"I'm sorry. Men can be jerks."

Amy stopped her story as the bus pulled into the Space Needle parking lot. It felt unfinished, but she let it end there as we walked in silence away from the needle. She led me to the Museum of Pop Culture. I got out my wallet to buy two tickets.

"No, this is important to my story. I'll get the tickets," she said with a smile.

She led me into the museum and down several hallways to an alcove that contained a collection of what I would call fantasy artwork. There was a small bench in the center of the alcove. We sat together, holding hands, and she started her story again.

"Look at the painting in front of us. What do you see?"

The painting was of a sorceress standing in a shaft of light in the middle of a dark room. Her staff was bathed in energy as she stood defiantly facing the shadows. Within the shadows one could see a monstrous form just out of her reach. The form was so indistinct that it's possible I just projected the monster into the painting. I returned my gaze to the young sorceress and studied her countenance. Her hair was blonde, lit by the shaft of light. There was a soft beauty about her even in the midst of a hard battle with the unseen monster. Then it hit me!

"It's you! I mean, it looks just like you."

She replied in a hushed tone, "It is me. The artist is my father. I have no idea how this painting got here. He knew I loved this museum. Maybe he had it placed here for me to find. Until a few years ago I didn't even know it existed."

"But what does it mean?"

"At first I thought it was his way of telling me I had to fight this feeling inside me. But if that was true, why paint me as a sorceress? Later, I thought he was painting himself as the shadow I had to fight against."

"He wasn't a monster; he was just unsure of what to do. That can't be right."

Amy replied, with a knowing smile, "What monster? Look closer."

As I studied the shadow in more detail, I realized that the shape buried in the shadow wasn't a monster. What I thought was a head shadowed in the dark was the world, the continents giving the impression of malignant eyes. I looked at Amy, but she continued before I could speak. She seemed aware that I saw what she saw.

"This painting was a warning he couldn't give to me; I would have to discover the hatred of the world on my own. The painting was a gift to me that I wasn't ready to receive. It was his way of telling me he accepted who I am, and that I am strong enough to survive the world.

"I didn't understand that until that first night with you. When I stood over you and you sucked my cock, unsure if you wanted to do it. It was the first time I felt the strength inside me that my father saw. When you asked me to stay, I felt... understood.

"The next day I went to my father and hugged him as a daughter and felt his love for his daughter. I thanked him for the painting. He said it was on loan to the museum, but it was always mine. I told him I wanted it left here, in my refuge."

"Why did he not give it to you?"

"I didn't ask."

In the early evening, we took a ride share and dropped Amy off at her apartment and arranged to meet at the Wildwood at 8:00.

Amy really is a wonderful person.

*****

Steven was getting ready to meet friends himself when the phone rang.

“Talk to me!” was his standard answer.

“Hi!  This is Sharon.  Am I talking to Steven?”

“Yes Sharon, I’m still getting ready.  Just the finishing touches, so I can talk.”

“I got your message!  So, you had an interesting run-in with John.  Tell me about it!” Sharon almost shouted with excitement.

“My god! When he opened the door, I thought I was going to pass out!  What were the odds he would be in the hotel?  Thank God, he didn’t recognize me!  When I realized he didn’t I started to relax, but I almost gave it away when I said I didn’t expect to see him there!  He just assumed I was flustered by the porn.”

“He was watching porn?  Is he some kind of pervert?”

“No worse than me! I stayed and watched with him for a bit.  I let him give me a blowjob!”

With disapproval in her voice, Sharon replied, “You’re such a slut!”

“Maybe so, but he wasn’t half bad.  There, I’m ready!”

“Are you sure you don’t want me to meet you there?”

“I’ll feel safe as long as Amy shows up with him.  He seems harmless.  She is unbelievably cute!  Maybe I’ll get to fuck her tonight!” Mia pondered aloud, “I’ll call you first thing in the morning.”

“You better!  Not too early of course.”

“Not too early.  Good night, Sharon!”

“Good night, Mia!”

PaulinaKenes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulinaKenes

*****

I arrived at the Wildwood at 7:30. Amy and I had decided that a drink before Mia was to arrive at 8:00 would help to settle us down before our tryst.  Amy had insisted that I needed to let the evening go where it would, and that included the possibility of taking Mia back to the room.  She thought that if Mia felt comfortable it might just be me, of if everybody hit it off it might be all three of us.  I was kind of hoping that Mia would say no thanks and Amy and I could go back together, alone.  Still, it would be a lie to say a three-way once in my life wouldn’t be an exciting memory.

The breeze had a mild chill to it, and the moister from the previous day’s tempest still hung in the air.  I waited impatiently for Amy’s arrival.  I couldn’t go in alone on the off chance that Mia also came early.  Besides, I had strict instructions not to go in alone.  I did have Amy’s phone number now, a good indication that she was willing to entertain the thought of a continued relationship after the evening.  Yes, I had tested it.  She thought my paranoia was cute.

If she didn’t show I would have an excuse for abandoning Mia!  I could find her and convince her that I was over Mia, and we could pursue our relationship.  Missing Amy for one night might be worth it, but a car pulled up and dropped Amy off, and that thought was squelched.

Amy was, of course, beautiful.  She walked towards me slowly, wearing a black evening dress that sparkled in the lights of the bar.  The sparkles were not sequins, though I couldn’t tell you what kind of material would cast the myriad glints of pink, purple, and lavender that surrounded her, reflections of the neon lights of the bar.  Her hair was gathered into a bun at the back of her head encased in a small black hairnet, the kind that ballet dancers wear to keep their hair from flying around.  Amy had left a strand on each side of her head loose to frame her perfect face.  Around her neck, she wore a black ribbon choker, closed with a small cameo.  The dress came down to just above her knees, and her legs were clad in nylon. I knew they weren’t pantyhose.  Her feet were in flat black, possibly velvet, stiletto heels with silver capped points that clicked against the pavement as if to announce her arrival. 

Several men walking past slowed to take in the view of her hips undulating with her slow walk.  One let out a low whistle, not a catcall, but a long, low whistle that spoke more of appreciation than outright desire.

They didn’t notice me, and I was underdressed.

Amy walked up to me, put her hands behind my neck, and pulled me in for a kiss.  Dumbfounded, I stared down into her eyes, mute.

“Thanks for noticing,” she said, a bit too loud.  Then she looked over her shoulder at the man who whistled, who had stopped completely.  She gave the slightest of nods and a smile, leaving us both to decide to whom she had spoken those words. We turned to the bar, and before I could regain the power of speech we were in the door.

The walk to a table in a relatively secluded back corner of the bar allowed me the opportunity to regain my wits.

“Please, Amy,” I said with as much authority as I could muster, “let’s leave.  I can’t see anything good coming from this!”

“I can’t see anything bad coming from this, for you.  I promise you that whatever happens tonight I will accept the outcome.  Be assured that tomorrow I will accept you into my arms if that is what you wish.  If you choose Mia, I will cry for exactly two days and move on.  It has in all reality been only two days!”

“I would argue that it’s been three days!”

“Fine,” she said smiling, “I will cry for three days.”

We commandeered the table, and a waitress brought two strawberry daiquiris to us.

“I called ahead and told them we would be here and to bring two strawberry daiquiris to our table as soon as they see us,” she explained.

“But I don’t drink daiquiris,” I quipped.

“All men love strawberry daiquiris.”  She leaned in closer and added “Besides, they are such a wonderful flavor in a kiss!”

I took a sip, then leaned in to kiss her.  She was right of course.  I remembered our first night, our first kiss.

“Please, let’s go,” I said this time with no authority at all.

“Leave without even a hello?” came a brash voice standing next to the table.  “I thought tonight was meant for me, and I find you kissing another woman!  Amy, you bitch, are you trying to take John for yourself?” Mia concluded in a playful manner.

“I said I would come with him, not deliver him to you!”

Amy was smiling, so I assumed it was a playful return.  Mia leaned down for a Hollywood kiss with Amy, then signaled to the waitress.

“A strawberry daiquiri sounds marvelous!”

The waitress left to get her drink.  I had the momentary thought questioning if all men who pursued a different path in life drank daiquiris.  The second thought was how much did this bar spend on strawberries?

Amy and Mia acted like old friends, and I let them carry the conversation forward.  We really did seem to hit it off, and I began to be more comfortable with the situation.  Mia was quite funny, and we laughed at her antics.  She wasn’t over the top, but she was outgoing and playful.  She was dressed in the same manner.

Mia was wearing a black, corset style top made of a material that almost passed for leather.  The top had peasant sleeves made of lace, and a ribbon tie crisscrossing the front.  Her ample breasts struggled to free themselves from the corset, giving her cleavage that drew your attention to their perfect form.  Below she wore black Levi’s tucked into tight fitting black over the calf boots.  A necklace made of a tight spiderweb of leather with copper accents completed an almost steampunk outfit.  Her long black hair spilling across her shoulders accented her breasts as well. 

After about a half hour Mia looked to me and said, “Let’s dance!”

I looked to Amy, who gave a quick nod towards the dance floor to signify her approval.  I stood and offered a hand to Mia, and we found a spot on the floor just in time for a slow dance.  She wrapped herself around me, and we swayed to the music on the tightly packed floor.

“Have I met your expectations?” she asked.

“You are every bit as beautiful and vivacious as you were online” I could honestly say.

“So will you be sweeping me off my feet and taking me back to Utah?”

“No.”

She pulled slightly back so I could see the smile on her face and asked, “Why not?”

“You wouldn’t go.  You enjoy your life here, you enjoy the nightlife, and you enjoy… variety.”

“All too true!  I’m sure I intimated that in our online dalliances though, didn’t I?”

“Yes, I was foolish to come.”

“Yes, you were.  Still, you are very sweet and cute, and it was a romantic, foolish gesture that flatters me.  Will you be taking me home tonight?”

“Amy will insist, if you will come.”

“Will she be joining us?”

“I get the feeling you will insist, if you come.”

Then she got the strangest smile on her face, leaned in, and whispered as low as the noisy bar would allow, “Oh honey, will you be asking for it tonight?”

With that one comment the illusion was broken, and I could see her for the man behind all the makeup.  I stepped back, and she had to pull me back towards her to prevent me from crashing into other dancers. She gave me a few moments to process the revelation, and when I finally smiled, she let out a loud laugh!

“Good evening, Steven!”

“Good evening, John!  I wasn’t sure how you would react, so I thought I better either let you figure it out or just outright tell you while we were surrounded by people.”

“Does Amy know?”

“She only knows me as Mia.  It is a very good disguise!  Does she know about your indiscretion?”

“It was pretty easy for her to figure out.”

“Will you tell her it was me?”

“Someday, if she doesn’t figure it out on her own.  She is the most perceptive person I’ve ever met.  She may have recognized you when you brought her up and chose not to say anything.”

“Someday… so you plan on pursuing her?”

“Yes”

“I should be terribly hurt.  Would you like me to slap you and storm off?”

“Amy and I can’t be together if she doesn’t believe my infatuation ran its course.  I can see that now.  Perhaps I’m becoming more perceptive as well.”

“Perhaps you are.  Shall we go?”

We worked our way back to the table.  Mia leaned over and gave Amy a soft kiss on the lips.  I held out my hand to help her out of the chair.  Without a word spoken she knew it would be all three of us returning to my room.

On the way there we locked arms.  Mia had a look of excitement on her visage, but for the first time in our short relationship, Amy couldn’t seem to look at anything, or anyone, for any length of time.  She had a smile on her face, but her eyes gave her the appearance of a cat who had realized they were trapped in a corner with no way out.  Passing by an alley I pulled the girls aside.  I kissed Amy.  I hoped she could feel the growing affection I felt for her.  Then I kissed Mia.  I hoped that as perceptive as Amy was, she would see that the kiss held excitement, arousal, passion, but not the same affection.  Mia’s tongue entered my mouth, and I could feel the excitement within her.  She understood the difference in the kisses, and I hoped Amy did as well.

Facing Amy, I started to speak but was cut off by Amy.

“I understand.  There is an attraction inside you to Mia, but tonight will be your only night together.”

“Then we can walk Mia back to the bar?  It’s still early.  She will easily find someone to take home tonight.”  I glanced at Mia to see a non-committal smile.

“No, I want you to be with Mia.  I’m convinced that you will enjoy this experience, and that if Mia leaves our lives, you will be fine with it.  The doubt she will reconcile is within me now.  I need to see you with Mia!  I’ll tell you why later if you want to know.”

“Do you st – “Amy started but was interrupted with a kiss from Mia.

“Of course, I still want to go with the two of you.  If I understand your doubt, you have nothing to worry about.  Let me help you see.”

Only a couple of buildings away, we started down the path again.  Amy turned to me, the fear in her eyes gone, and said, “That was the alley I was in that first night.  I feel like, maybe, a mistake was corrected.”

We were all excited as we finished the short distance to the hotel. Breaking our connection, we climbed the stairs single file, and entered the room.

“You two can get ready out here. You can start without me if I’m not back in time,” Mia said as she went into the bathroom.

I took Amy into my arms and kissed her, the only message this time was passion.  I found the zipper to her dress and slowly lowered it, feeling the tension on the dress slack, but it was held up by the pressure of our bodies pressed together.  I leaned away from her, and the dress fell to her hips, exposing Amy’s breasts.  For the first time her bra didn’t match the dress in color.  It was a deep purple shelf bra, exposing her nipples without the bother of removing the bra.  It was perfect for the evening!  Purple, the color of passion and a splash of femininity to enhance the vision of the night ahead.  She pushed the dress off her hips and pushed me back as she stepped out of the dress, keeping me at arm’s length.  The rest of her underthings matched in color and style, as always, save the stockings.

As if reading my mind, she said “I didn’t want to ruin the surprise!”

I stepped closer and lowered my lips to her breast, planting a soft kiss on the nipple.

“It’s perfect!”

Mia returned from the bathroom and joined us in the middle of the room.  She still wore the corset, but the sleeves had been removed leaving bare shoulders.  Her remarkably perfect breasts somehow even more exposed.

“Enjoy those little titties,” Mia exclaimed, “mine are just for show!”

It finally dawned on me that they weren’t real, but it didn’t matter.  Mia had put her long hair up.  For the first time I was conscious of the fact it had to be a wig, but, again, it didn’t matter.  Amy stepped away and Mia took her place.  We kissed while Mia unbuttoned my shirt.

After she had finished unbuttoning my shirt the girls moved me over to the soft chair in the room and pushed me into it.

Mia commanded, “Enjoy the show, honey.”

They then crawled onto the bed and started making out, recreating a dream I hadn’t told either about.  It crossed my mind that if these two beauties were real women I would have run, not having the confidence to believe I could satisfy two women.  But I knew that it wasn’t my responsibility to satisfy the two.  We would be three people giving and receiving pleasure from each other.

My dream, or premonition, was in some ways coming to life.  The kisses were passionate, and Amy was bent far back in the grasp of Mia.  Amy’s hands were grasping Mia’s ass while Mia teased one of Amy’s nipples.  My cock rose at the sight.  Just as I thought they had forgotten me they stopped kissing, and I swear to God, each crooked a finger and beckoned me to join them!

Half fearing I wouldn’t be able to, I rose and approached the bed.  The girls turned sideways, their cocks pointing towards me, their arms around each other.  Starting with Amy, I crawled across the bed until I could take her cock in my mouth.  I gladly sucked on the whole thing while my tongue slid along the bottom.  I could even lick her smooth balls when I was all the way down.  I enjoyed exploring every inch of her member with my tongue.  A small, sweet pulse of precum landed on my tongue and I used her cock to spread it around and enjoy it’s flavor.  I heard the break of a kiss, and Mia spoke:

“Don’t forget there are two of us!”

I moved to Mia and took as much of her cock into my mouth as I could.  I tried to do the same things with Mia’s cock as I had with Amy, but it was too big.  I had never realized that you needed different techniques for different-sized cocks, or at least you could apply more techniques to a small cock.  When I tasted Mia’s precum there was a definite difference.  Both were wonderful, but there was a slight, indescribable difference. 

Mia exclaimed, “It’s time.”

As if it was all planned ahead of time, Amy moved to the top of the bed while Mia stepped out of bed.  I knew what was coming.  I followed Amy to where she was semi-reclined at the top of the bed.  I took her cock back in my mouth as I felt Mia climb onto the bed between my legs.  The pop of a squeeze bottle allayed my fears that she was going to enter me with just my saliva for lubrication. 

Mia had kept a small bottle of lube tucked in her corset, so it was warm and pleasant.  She worked some into my ass with a finger, then two fingers.  The strangeness of being penetrated passed quickly, and I admit that though I was anxious of her size I was excited to feel her cock enter me.

It seemed like she progressed a bit quickly, moving to two fingers, then three, before I was fully comfortable.  Perhaps she knew from experience that it wouldn’t make a big difference, or she needed to move on or lose her erection.  I felt the head of her cock move in line with my asshole and press in with enough force to penetrate me.

It popped into me!

It popped into me, and a wave of pain shot through my ass.  I let out something that was less than a scream, but more than an exhale!  My exclamation was muffled by Amy’s cock in my mouth, and as soon as it came the pain was gone.  Mia had withdrawn from me.

I heard Amy sharply whisper to Mia, “Careful!  He’s a virgin!”

“I thought you had deflowered him!  You said you did at the bar.”

“Like I’m going to get him loose enough for you!

Amy turned her attention to me.

“It was always going to hurt, that first real penetration.  It will be better now.”

Mia started to push in again.  This time it was a gradual expansion of my ring until her head entered me.  It still hurt, but I could tell it would pass.  After a pause, she started to push more of her cock into me. She followed a gentle pattern of in and out until I felt her abdomen pressed against the cheeks of my ass.  She held there while I became accustomed to the feeling.

I realized I had been holding my breath and let it out through my nose.  Amy’s cock was still in my mouth, and the slow exhale made a moan that vibrated around her.

“He’s ready but start slow!”

With that, Mia pulled out most of her length, then slowly pushed all the way in again.  Each time she repeated the action it was just a little bit faster and felt a little bit better.  I returned to sucking Amy’s cock.  The better it felt, the harder I sucked.  Before long I had changed my angle on Amy’s cock so that when I moved back, I was meeting Mia’s thrusts.  Finally, Amy came and flooded my mouth with her wonderful-tasting cum.  When it became too sensitive, she pushed me off.

Amy turned around and kissed me.  Her tongue entered my mouth hungrily, as if she was looking for any remnants of herself.  We kissed for a short while, then she got below me in a 69.

“Okay, make him come!”

I was just getting ready to take Amy back into my mouth when Mia changed her angle with a tip of her hips.  Her next thrust hit me like a freight train!  I knew that the prostate would do that, but until you experience it you have no idea what it really feels like.  Amy’s cock laid there in front of me, forgotten.

Mia continued to thrust into me with short, staccato strokes that had a continuous moan escaping my lips until I shouted out “I’m cumming!”  Amy closed her lips around me as the first shot exploded from my cock and kept taking shot after shot after shot while I emptied my balls into her mouth.  My contractions pushed Mia over the edge, and with the shortest of rocking motions filled my ass with cum.

I was spent.

Mia was breathing hard, but there was a fire in her eyes that spoke of wanting more.

Amy, wiping a streak of cum from her lips, looked at Mia and asked, “My turn?”

“Your turn!”

Amy laid back on the bed, and Mia settled between her legs in a missionary position. 

“Grab that lube,” Mia said to me.

It seemed like Mia had rushed my preparation and Amy didn’t get half as much!  Mia rubbed some lube on Amy’s ass, coated her cock again, and started entering poor Amy!

“she’s not ready!”

Patting my cheek, Mia replied “She’s ready, honey.  Look in her eyes!”

As Mia pushed into her, I could see in her eyes that there was some pain, but that it passed quickly, replaced with a hunger to be ridden hard and fast.  With little preliminary style Mia was plowing into Amy with a mission in mind, to see Amy cum!  I lay and watched fascinated by the exhibition of lust playing out before me.  Just to feel connected to the pair coupled before me I laid me hand on Mia’s ass.  Both girls had worked up a sweat and were glowing, radiant in the radiance of their passion.

“I’m coming!” shouted Amy.

“Fuck yeah!” I heard myself shout.

Mia just grunted as she held herself inside of Amy and let loose with another torrent of cum.  As Mia pulled away, I could see the proof of Amy’s orgasm coating her stomach.  I leaned into her and gladly licked as much of her cum off as I could, while Amy giggled at the tickly feel.

“Don’t forget Mia.”

I moved to Mia and repeated my actions.  Mia stroked my hair while I cleaned her stomach. “Sweet John,” she said.

“I thought you weren’t good for two orgasms in one night,” I said to Mia.

 “What made you think that?”

“That first night.  You ran out after one orgasm when I asked you to stay.”

“Oh, that.  I was just afraid you would somehow make the connection.  I can go all night!”

“Steven!” Amy piped up.  I guess she really didn’t know.

“Will you?  Will you stay all night?” I added.

“No, you have things to talk about.  Good luck, and if you guys make it give me a call now and then.”

It was a short conversation between Amy and me.

“Will you be returning to Utah alone?”

“If it’s aright with you I’ll stay here with you.  There’s nothing holding me to Utah.  I can work anywhere.”

“I’d like that.”

A minute later Amy said, “Can we call Mia now and then?”

“I’d like that.” I chuckled.

We were asleep in each other’s arms before Mia left.

Published 
Written by Strange4Utah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments