Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Lover's Quarrel

"Meg knew a fight was inevitable, but she never expected it to end like this..."

9
3 Comments 3
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

With the success of her last book, Meg has been pressured by her agent, publishers, and fans to write another one. Her pen scribbles furiously in her notebook, her mind rapidly absorbed into the fantastical world that she’s creating with her purple ink. She’s so engulfed in her writing that she doesn’t hear the keys in the door, or the door creaking open.

Danny stops in the doorway and stares at Meg. She’s sideways in her desk chair, her bare legs brought up to her chest with her notebook perched on top and purple ink on her hands. From the crease in her brow and the intensity of her stare, he knows she’s in the outlining phase. So, he sets the keys on the table, crosses the room and plants a kiss on her forehead. Meg jumps before looking up at him.

“Oh hey, I didn’t hear you come in…you look exhausted” Meg mumbles and Danny chuckles as he gives her a better kiss that consumes her pretty, full, mouth.

“Yeah I could tell, and today was a rough day. Have you eaten yet?” Danny asks and she shakes her head no before glancing down at her notebook again. Danny smiles and heads for the kitchen to whip up a bite. Only, there’s no food in the fridge, “Did you go to the store today?”

“Crap, I totally forgot…” Meg calls from her desk. She sets the notebook down and wanders into the kitchen with him, “I forgot to do the dishes too…I’m sorry,” Meg adds as Danny looks with despair at the full sink in front of him.

“You have a dishwasher, babe, how hard is it to load the damn thing?” Danny says, his fatigue and irritability getting the better of him.

“I got a call from my agent and—“

“I know, I know, she’s pressuring you for another damn book, but honestly, hun, your place is a mess,” Danny snaps and Meg sighs. She pops the dishwasher open and starts putting the dirty dishes inside. She isn’t going to argue about it. Danny leans against the counter and runs a hand over his face as he watches her load the washer, her sweater sleeves bunched up at her elbows and short shorts bearing her gorgeous legs to him. On a normal night, he would’ve just jumped her then and there. Tonight, though, he is too pissed off with work to feel like a good fuck.

“We can go to the store tomorrow,” Meg suggests, trying to break the quiet brooding that Danny is in. She’s never seen him this angry after work, and she knows she isn’t easy to deal with.

“Well what the hell do you want to do about dinner tonight? I mean dammit, Meg, its not like you have a real job or anything. You should’ve been able to go to the damn store!” he shouts and just like that, his anger is gone. He realized with those two words, he fucked up. Meg sets a dish on the counter, her face oddly calm for the fury that is creeping up on her cheeks. She doesn’t have a real job? His words play over and over in her head until she fucking loses it. She slams the washer shut.

“You’re right, Danny. I fucked up, okay? I didn’t go to the store, but don’t you think for one fucking minute that I don’t have a real job! I pay for this fucking apartment with my writing. You may not like how I take care of it, but last time I checked it wasn’t your fucking apartment!” Meg hollers, her whole body quaking with anger. How dare he think her writing wasn’t a job!

“Meg, that isn’t—“

“I may not have to go out of my home to work, like you do, and I may not have to stick my head so far up a car’s hood that I can’t see my own ass, but that doesn’t mean I don’t fucking work!” Meg interrupts, her cheeks flushing brighter, and her arms flail about.

Danny hasn’t seen her this mad since before they started dating and one of their friends told her that her writing sucked. That was a bad day for the friend…and he can see why. And as much as he hates that he pushed her this far, he can’t help but find the fire in her eyes to be oddly seductive. She keeps ranting and railing at him, yet his focus is on the way her sweater rides up her body and how flushed her face is getting. Meg stops yelling when she sees a small smile creep over his lips.

“Is something funny to you? Danny…why are you smiling at me?” Meg asks when he doesn’t respond. He just takes a step closer to her and she backs away until the kitchen island is pressed into her back, “Danny…” He keeps coming towards her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into a hug.

“You’re so cute when you get angry like that,” Danny whispers in her ear and her cheeks flare.

“Fuck you! I’m serious right now! If you can’t appreciate my writing, you can fuck off, okay?!” Meg snaps yet Danny just chuckles and kisses her. Hard. His tongue slips into her mouth and thrusts into hers in a way that has her mind reeling. She shoves back and huffs, “NO, Danny. I’m mad at you right now,”

“I’m sorry,” Danny says as he kisses her neck, nibbling at the soft flesh and she moans lightly. He knows she’s getting horny, but her anger won’t let her succumb. He slides his hands under her sweater and yanks it up and off her head, leaving her in her bra and short shorts, and completely stunned.

“Danny!” she cries when he grabs her waist and lifts her so she is sitting on the island. He shoves his way between her legs and kisses her again, his hands wrapping in her hair. She feels his hot body pressed against her torso, and heat builds in her core that quickly quenches her anger. But she is stubborn, “No, Danny I’m mad at you,” she whimpers, yet he just chuckles darkly against her chest.

“You’re not getting rid of me that easily,” he growls as he slides a hand inside her shorts, curling his fingers so they brush against her pussy lips. Meg gasps when he unfurls them and slips them inside of her, “Hmm, already wet I see. You don’t want me to ‘fuck off’, now do you?” Danny purrs as he plants kisses on her breasts and unclasping her bra with his free hand.

“Yes…yes I do,” Meg stammers, yet when he thrusts his fingers against her G-spot, she squeals with pleasure.

MissDarkstar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissDarkstar

God this man is dangerous and addictive and for some fucking reason she loves him.

“That isn’t what you say to your master,” he says and she almost wants to punch him. Now is not the time for him to dominate her.

“Danny, If you can’t respect me past my pussy, then you need to go,” she whispers, her body reeling from his administrations, but her heart crumpling at the thought that she is just a toy to him and nothing more. Because she loves him. Damn her, but she does.

Danny stops when he sees a small tear creep in the corner of her eye. She was wet, so he couldn’t be hurting her with his hand, and he didn’t bite her too hard…he pulls his fingers out and engulfs her in his arms. Somehow, he hurt his beautiful Meg.

“I’m sorry, Meg. For whatever I did…you know I love your novels, right? You’re not crying because of that, are you?” he mumbles into her hair before planting a gentle kiss on the top of it.

“Do you love me, Danny?” Meg whispers, the question leaving her lips before she can even stop herself. Danny stares down at her with wide eyes and a slack jaw. Stupid, stupid! He must think your crazy now. “Sorry, just ignore me. I guess writing romance novels has made me a bit sappy,” she adds as she slips off the counter.

“Meg…” Danny starts, yet she drops to her knees and reaches for his zipper, “Meg, what are you doing?”

“What I’m supposed to do. I should make Master cum right?” Meg asks with slight cynicism in her voice. Somehow they’ve crossed a line, and he doesn’t like it at all. He scoops her off the damn kitchen floor and carries her to the bed before dumping her down, pinning her under him so that she can look at nothing but him, and the sincerity in his eyes.

“Meg, I don’t date you just to fuck you. I love you more than you can fucking imagine, and I respect you for more than your body. Now…if you don’t believe me, then I’ll go home, and you can call me whenever you are ready to accept the truth. Okay, babe?” Danny says, wiping away the small tears that have accumulated under her eyes. She turns into his palm, and is oddly aroused by the smell of car grease, metal, and her own juices on his hand.

“Do you promise…?” she whispers and he sits back so she can move.

“You want me to leave…?”

“No, do you promise that you love me?” Meg mumbles and Danny laughs before scooping her up and pulling her into his lap.

“Yeah, babe, I love you, but you’re crazy if you didn’t already know that,” Danny says as he kisses her neck again. Meg giggles as she rubs her ass back against his cock.

“Sometimes I have my doubts…” she barely whispers and Danny sighs.

“Let me know when that happens because I want those gone as soon as they enter your damn mind,” he retorts and she laughs. Danny spins Meg so she is straddling his waist, his eyes full of seriousness once again, and it scares her, “Miss Meg, may I ask your permission to lick that perfect pussy of yours?” he asks and she bursts into a giggle.

“But of course,” she chimes before leaning back so her body arches. Her head ends up on the pillows, and her legs are splayed perfectly for him to get to her pussy. He grabs her hips and lifts them so he can take off her shorts, and lick her inner thigh. The more he teases around her pussy, the more she squirms with anticipation. When he finally latches his mouth to her lips, her hips buck as pleasure shoots through her body. Danny laughs as he licks and sucks her clit, his right hand coming to finger her again. He holds her hips with one hand before she rests her legs on his shoulders and gently coaxes him closer. He chuckles and it vibrates her clit with pure pleasure. She moans and whimpers as he continues to tease her, yet when he nips on her clit, she cries out and comes all over his mouth and tongue. He laps up her juices and fingers her through her orgasm until she is nothing more than a trembling heap of gorgeous perfection in his lap. Her legs drop back to the mattress and she grins.

“That…that was great,” she rasps and he smirks wickedly.

“It’s just going to get better,” he says as he undoes his pants and shoves them down his legs. She watches with greedy desire as he strips, exposing a muscular body that she just adores. He grabs her ankles and drags her towards him before kissing her deeply. She can taste her cum on his tongue, and it only spurs her on. She wraps her wonderfully long legs around his waist and tries to pull him onto her body. Danny stops kissing her as a laugh bubbles from inside him.

“Impatient, aren’t you? You don’t love me just for my cock, do you?” Danny teases and Meg swats him.

“Don’t mock me,” she mutters and he grins as his lips wander down to her breasts. He licks and nips her nipple as his other hand teases the other breast.

“I would never,” he retorts with that wicked smirk that she absolutely loves. He positions himself above her and slowly slides his cock in her dripping pussy. Meg instantly moans and arches to meet his languid thrusts, “I love you, Meg,” he whispers as he continues his soft and sensual strokes in her pussy. Normally, gentle doesn’t make her orgasm, but Danny’s strokes hit deep in her pussy and the pressure has her desire soaring.

“I love you too, Danny,” she moans and that is music to his goddamn ears. He can feel her pussy throbbing on his cock, and he can’t help it. After he pulls out slightly, he slams his cock back in so hard she cries out and comes. Danny doesn’t stop his vicious thrusting until her orgasm ends, another climax builds, and she goes soaring into the next one. When she comes again, her pussy grips his cock so tightly, he comes deep inside of her. Thank god for birth control. He turns so he doesn’t collapse on top of her before pulling her against him, his cock still buried deep inside of her. She rests her head against his chest with a big grin on her face.

“Better?” Danny asks and she blushes brightly before nodding.

“Better…” she replies before kissing him deeply.

“So…what do you want to do for dinner?”

Published 
Written by megXXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments