Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Married

9
4 Comments 4
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Let’s start with some information about me. I am a thirty-something divorced woman. Some call me beautiful, others don’t. I have rich chestnut hair and piercing green eyes. I am not considered thin, and some may even call me fat. I think my curves are perfect. I spend quite a bit of time in the gym and am resolved that this is my body. Love it or hate it.

After my divorce, I tried online dating. I could regale you with the horror stories, but I did meet a few good guys. One of those good guys is now my fiancé and I can’t wait to be his wife. We have lived together for four years now.

It is 7:00 a.m. on Friday Morning and I am lying in bed, already missing my fiancé. As I do most mornings, I browse Lush, checking my messages and catching up on the new stories. I start reading through my messages and there is one from you. You know just what to say to turn me on. I find my body responding to the words on the screen. You are telling me all the naughty things you want to do to me. My hands start to wander over the fabric covering my nipples. I trace a line down my stomach. Just as my hand reaches the edge of my panties, there is a knock at the door.

“What in the world? Who could possibly be here now?” No one ever just drops in for a surprise visit. Normally, I wouldn’t even answer the door, but a knock at this hour is very unusual. Curiously, I make my way out of the bedroom as the knocking continues. Dressed only in my polka dot panties and black tank, I creep to the front door. Glancing through the peephole, I gasp. My mind is racing: “What is he doing here? He can’t be here. I can’t do this.”

Against all reason, I open the door. There you are. Standing at 6’5, with clear blue eyes, you look absolutely delicious in your blue jeans and t-shirt. You smile at me.

“Babe, what are you doing here? You know I have to get to work.”

“But I also know what you do before you get out of bed. Did you get my email?” You smile at me and I melt. I know you are referring to my morning play time. My fiancé and I have a very active sex life and I am very satisfied, however, I love my morning orgasms. An orgasm in the morning just makes the day better. You know how I feel about this and you are usually sending me encouraging messages or leaving me voicemails. I love the sound of your voice in the morning, encouraging me to cum for you.

“I was just getting into it, come on in, I’ll make some coffee.”

Before I can even get the door closed, your arms are around me. “Baby, I have missed you,” you growl into my ear. Your deep voice sends vibrations through my body.

Pressing your chest against my back, your hands wander over the thin material of my tank top. Taking my large breasts into your hands, you nuzzle my neck. “I couldn’t stay away from you.”

Pulling away from you, “Baby, I can’t do this. I am getting married today.”

“You love me and you are glad I am here.”

“You know I do. More than I should.”

You pull me close, spinning me around so our eyes meet.

MiissladyFoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiissladyFoxy

I am so weak when it comes to you. You will always have that special place in my heart.

As if in slow motion, your lips move towards mine. Gently your tongue presses my lips and I grant you access. Your tongue sweeps into my mouth and dances against mine. Your arms pull me tighter and I feel your hardness poke into my belly.

“Mmm, Baby” I moan into your kiss. Without breaking our kiss, you raise me up and carry me into the bedroom.

“Baby, I can’t wait any longer. I need you” You lower me down and start kissing me again. I pull your t-shirt over your head and begin kissing your neck and running my hands down your back. Your hands find the hem of my tank and your fingers begin probing the soft flesh of my abdomen. Without missing a beat, you place my hands over my head and use my tank top to secure them to the headboard.

Your lips are all over me instantly. While kissing my lips, your hands caress my body and remove my pretty polka dot panties. You cover my eyes with a scarf hanging on the bed post. Quickly, you are gone and I am left yearning for you.

I can hear you move around the room. I hear you kick your shoes off and I hear your zipper. “Baby”, I whisper, “I am cold.” You come close to the bed. I can sense you are close to me, but you haven’t touched me yet. I hear you lighting candles and fumbling with my IPod player.

Almost as soon as I start to relax into the music and uncertainty, you are on top of me, kissing me deeply. Your skin feels like fire against my cold skin. Needing to touch you, I pull my hands free and wrap my arms and legs around you, pressing tightly against your firm body. Beneath my fingers, I can the feel the muscles in your back tighten and relax as you move against my body.

“Baby, please” I beg and you enter me slowly. I gasp as you press your hardness deep inside me. You fill me completely, pressing your hips to mine. Your arms wrap around me and you are making love to me. The sweetest, most tender love I have ever experienced.

Slowly, I feel the tension and fire building in my belly. Sensing I am close, you pull me closer, hold me a little tighter. I moan as my body begins to contract around you. You thrust deeply one last time and I feel you explode inside me.

Covering me completely with your masculinity, buried inside me, you whisper into my neck, “I love you.”

“Me too, baby”

I nuzzle into your neck. “I am so glad you are here, but we can’t do this.”

“Yes, we can. Stay here and let me love you all day,” you plead and I almost give in.

“I am the luckiest woman in the world to be marrying you tonight. But you can’t be here, it is bad luck.” I stand up, pulling away from you, determined not to let this continue.

“I am the lucky one. I love you so much.” You grab me and throw me on the bed. Your erection returns, presses into me, and my resolve is gone.

“I suppose it’s a good thing I didn’t plan on wearing white tonight.”

You laugh and begin kissing me, pressing your erection against my softness.

Published 
Written by anonymouslylush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments