Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ghost Town

"Rose makes a stop on her long drive and is stretched in unexpected ways."

33
15 Comments 15
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Fun little story after an impromptu visit to the Calico Ghost Town. Photo by Joshua Rondeau on Unsplash"

Rose had been on the road for six hours. Her coffee was gone and the snacks she brought were picked at to the point they were no longer desirable. Signs on the side of the freeway announced a Ghost Town just up ahead. She still had several hours until she hit her destination. Her back felt tight, her legs pent up, and her mind reasoned that stopping to experience something new wasn’t a bad thing. She pulled off the exit and drove a mile and a half toward the mountains where she entered an abandoned mining town.

Parking, she got out and stretched. Stashing her car key in her jeans pocket, she stood beside her locked car and looked around. There were no other cars in the lot and the sun was brazen in the sky. She decided a short walk through the historic town would be enough and then she would be back on the road. 

Walking up a steep incline, she found herself surrounded by abandoned buildings. The wood was warped, but the adobe-style bricks maintained the structure's original shapes. Some were locked with chains and bike locks but a few had missing doors. It was hot and the few trees were still from a lack of breeze. Feeling a little uncomfortable, she walked, it was as if she was being watched. It was a silly thought and she continued.

Near the center of town, she found the original saloon. The short push doors were still in working order. She walked in and found an ample space that looked as if it was right out of a movie. A solid wood bar covered in dust with a long pitted mirror on the wall behind it lined the left side. The right was filled with round tables surrounded by chairs. Straight ahead was a stage with billowing faded red curtains flanking its sides.

To the left of the stage was a wide staircase that went up to a hidden area above. Rose walked to the stairs and cautiously tested her weight on the first step. It felt sturdy. Step after step, she worked her way up until she found herself on a narrow landing. A long hallway lined with doors on both sides was set before her. Her mind grew hazy, but she continued exploring.

Opening the first door on her left, she found a small room with a bed and a mirror over an antique water bowl. Stepping into the room, the door closed behind her. Startled, she turned to the door and paused, not knowing why it closed on its own. A dull sound of laughter slowly filled the room. She walked to the door and opened it. The abandoned hallway was now filled with light from the lamps that hung on the walls. 

Confused, she walked out and slowly opened the door across from the room she was just in. Peeking in, she saw a room with the same setup, but a man lay on the bed and a woman in a traditional saloon dress was straddling him. Her breasts were pushed up from the top and she rode him looking bored. His hands gripped her hips and he grunted beneath her. Her eyes were locked on the wall in front of her and she made unenthusiastic sounds but continued her motions.

Startled, Rose stepped back and quietly shut the door. In the hall, sounds of grunting and giggles came from the other rooms. She turned in a full circle and felt the rustling of a skirt across her thighs. Surprised, she looked down at her outfit. Gone were the jeans and white tank top she walked in with, replaced by a similar dress as the woman in the room. Cut low, her breasts were pushed up in a tight blood-red corset with a short skirt of matching material that flared at her waist ending at her knees. Her slip-on shoes were now heeled ankle boots. Before she could spend too much time thinking about it, she heard footsteps coming up the stairs behind her. She debated hiding but didn’t have enough time and honestly didn’t know where to go.

“Rosy, there you are. Sheriff Fletcher is downstairs waiting for you. Fanny will be done in room eight in ten minutes. Be a good girl and keep him company until I come and get you,” said an older woman. She was thick and dressed in similar attire. Her dress was made of heavy blue velvet and swept the floor as she walked. “Now, girl. I don’t know why the richest man in these parts fancies you so much, but you better not make him cross.” She walked past Rose and swatted her on the ass toward the stairs.

Rose didn’t know what was going on, but she just wanted to get out of there. She walked quickly down the stairs but found the once empty room full. Three women were on the stage dancing, and men in leathers and cowboy hats sat around the tables playing cards or watching the show. The bar was lined with men trying to get the bartender’s attention.

“What is going on?” she whispered to herself. She wondered if these were actors, but how did that lady know her name? Why was she all of a sudden dressed in period clothing? Trying not to draw attention to herself, she started to the doors looking to escape. She almost made it when an arm wrapped around her waist and dragged her onto the lap of a large, fat, dirty man. 

“Where do ya think you’re going, little lady?” he spat against her neck.

He smelt horrible. Trying not to react, she responded meekly, “I just need to get a bit of air.” She tried to stand, but he held her tighter to him. His hand gripped her right breast and squeezed, causing her to yelp in pain. Was this the sheriff she was told to keep happy? She needed to get out of there. Trying to dislodge herself again, he gripped her harder, pushing his hard cock into her leg. Nausea rolled through her.

“Get your good for nothing hands off her,” came a low growl behind her.

An unexpected sense of calm spread through her. The man’s hold on to her loosened and she shot up grateful to be free. Turning to the deep voice, she found a tall muscled man dressed all in black. His black cowboy hat sat low, obscuring his eyes and a thick brown beard covered his rugged features. His muscles were tense under his dark shirt sleeves and his black leather vest had a star pinned over his heart. The sheriff. 

Without thinking, she stepped toward the strong, handsome man. His hand slid to the small of her back as he said, “I know your business in my town Lenny, but don’t think you will get away disrespecting the ladies here. I’ve shot men for far less in these parts.”

Guiding her with his hand he maneuvered them to the bar. “Can I get you a drink?” he asked. 

She looked at the transparent glass bottles containing liquids varying from clear to various shades of amber. She had no clue what was in them. “I’ll have what you’re having.”

He chuckled. “Whiskey might be a little too strong for you. How about sassafras?”

“I would rather have the whiskey,” she replied forcefully. 

He ordered two shots, picked them up, and handed her one. She clinked the rim of her small glass to his and downed the shot in one swallow. He did the same. She grimaced slightly at the burn as it went down her throat. She slammed the glass down and asked, “One more?” The sheriff had a look of surprise that transformed into amusement and he ordered another round. 

After shooting it back, a warm feeling rested in her chest and belly. She looked up to the sheriff and gave him a sheepish smile. “It’s been quite a day. Thank you.” 

“Happy to oblige,” he said, smirking. They stood looking at each other. Rose was still confused, but something about the man seemed familiar. She felt calm in his presence. She was searching for something to say when the older woman from upstairs approached them. 

She looked at the empty glasses with a raised eyebrow. “Rosy, you know it’s against house rules for my girls to drink the hard stuff.”

Before she could respond, the sheriff stepped in. “I know your rules Madam, but I asked her to join me for a drink.” The woman smiled in a way that didn’t reach her eyes.

“Of course. Your room is ready. Please follow me.” At that, the woman made her way to the stairs. The sheriff placed his hand on Rose’s back again and guided her through the throng of men before them. At the top landing, Madam was at the end of the hall, standing in an open doorway. As they approached, she said, “Take as long as you need, Shariff.” She turned to Rose and gave her a stern look before walking away.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

Rose entered the room. It was the same as the others. A plain bed, water basin, and a single chair. She stood in the middle of the room, unsure what she had gotten herself into. At the sound of the door closing, she turned to the large man who stood looking at her. His eyes never left hers as he took off his hat and placed it on the chair. His hair was dark brown and shaggy. Running his hands through it, he leaned back against the wall and watched her. His lips turned up at one corner into a smirk. 

“Undress for me,” he said simply. The way his eyes devoured her body made her throb. All rational thought escaped her. She ran her hands up her corseted stomach searching for a way to remove it. Her hands trailed around her hips to the base of her back, where she found the ties holding her in. 

“I’m going to need some help,” she replied with uncertainty. Walking toward him, she turned her back to him. He ran his hands around her waist and pulled her into his hard body. He leaned in and ran his teeth down her neck. 

“It’s been too long, girl,” he said as he nipped her shoulder. His hands worked expertly, releasing her from her dress. The top pooled at her rounded waist and she shimmied it down, rubbing against him as she did so. She bent forward, pressing her ass into his groin as she released her feet from the boots. Stepping out of them, she began to stand, but his palm pushed her back lightly, keeping her in the same position. He rotated his hips. His hard cock rubbed against her. She pressed back harder, wanting to feel more, and he chuckled. With a groan, he leaned back and she stood, turning to him. She unbuttoned his vest and slid it off his shoulders, then did the same to his shirt, admiring his muscled chest. Lowering onto her knees she released his belt and pants. Before they could fall, he removed a gun stationed on his hip and placed it under his hat.

He stood naked before her kneeling body. His cock was long and thick and curved slightly to the right. Without thought, she gripped him and sucked him into her mouth.

“What… ahh,” he groaned. She moved her head up and down his length. He leaned into the wall and grunted. “You’ve never,” he started but then instinctively wrapped his hand in her hair and thrust into her throat, causing her to gag. He released her and pulled out. “I apologize, I just, I…”

Rose looked up at him with a smile. “I’m okay.” She stood up and kissed him. He gripped her hips and picked her up. Wrapping her legs around his waist, he walked them to the bed. Laying her down, he leaned over her body and kissed her breast. She felt his manhood pressed at her opening. Her body was wet and ready, but she loved his reaction to her mouth. Sitting up, she pulled him onto the bed next to her. She turned so her butt was next to his face and took his cock back into her mouth. He expelled a loud breath. Moving up and down his length she listened to his breathing. Squeezing her pussy she wanted relief also. She climbed over his face and lowered her aching cunt to his mouth. He was frozen.

“Lick me,” she whispered. His tongue lapped through her swollen lips but missed the spot she needed. Snaking her hand through her legs, she rubbed her clit. “Right here, lick and suck me right here.” And he did. They worked each other at the same speed, their bodies sweaty, sliding against each other. His dick was impossibly hard and hit the back of her throat.

She cupped his balls in her hand, pulling his sack and massaging each testicle. He suddenly pulled away from her, forcing them both to their sides. “Damn it, girl. I almost ended right there.”

Smiling she turned around and kissed him. The taste of her pussy on his lips drove her wild. “You taste so good,” she laughed against his lips. She felt his smile and he flipped her onto her back. In one fluid motion, he sank his cock inside her wet cunt and stilled. 

“I’m going to need a minute,” he said breathing hard. She squeezed him from within and he quickly pulled out. “Damn it,” he said again. “Give a man a minute,” he laughed. 

He laid next to her still breathing hard. She turned so her back was against his hard chest. He ran his hands over her hip and down between her legs. His fingers found her clit. “Is this the spot,” he asked in her ear. 

Rose ground into his fingers and hummed appreciatively. She felt herself get wetter and wetter as his fingers explored. Sliding one calloused finger inside her opening, his palm pressed on her most sensitive spot. She moaned deeply. His fingers slid out and rubbed her clit. Rose lifted her leg, folding it back over his hip and he thrust forward, sinking into her. His hips moved slowly but his fingers were relentless. Rose rocked against him, lost in the sensations. Her orgasm began to build, her breathing became deeper and louder. 

“Keep doing that, don’t stop,” she groaned. Her body peaked and she let out a high pitch whimper as she came undone. His hand stopped moving and he held her mound firmly, his cock still lodged deep inside her. She turned her face back to look at him and giggled.

He looked concerned. “Did I hurt you?” he asked confused. 

“Hurt me? What are you talking about?” she replied with a grin. It took her a moment but then she asked, “Have you never seen a woman cum before?”

He didn’t respond but looked confused and a little bewildered. Not wanting him to feel bad she pulled away and pushed his shoulder until he was laying on his back. She straddled his waist and sank all the way down his cock. Using both hands she opened her pussy lips and pointed to her clit. When you rub this spot it feels the same as when you end,” she said using the term he said before. Slowly rubbing herself she lifted herself up and down. Her tits bounced as her speed increased. Leaning forward she ran her nipples over his bearded mouth and he caught one in his lips and sucked. 

Sliding her hips back and forth they got lost in each other. His hands gripped her hips and he moved her faster. He slammed her down hard and held her in place as he emptied deep within her hot walls. She could feel him pulse and she squeezed hard. Collapsing on his chest they lay together in silence. 

After some time, his deflated cock pulled out of her. Laying next to her he asked tentatively, “Can you do that again, or do you have to wait?”

“I can cum again,” she said with a smile.

“Show me what to do,” he said determinedly.

Rose laid on her back and told him to slide down the bed and rest between her legs. She told him where to lick, when to suck, and explained everything she was feeling. It took a little longer than the first time but the man was on a mission. When she finally came, her legs were wrapped around his shoulders, he looked up at her grinning with a shiny wet face. He nipped the inside of her thigh and stood up. He was fully erect again.

“It would seem I can cum again too.” He crawled up her body and sank into her happy cunt. They spent what felt like hours trying anything and everything they could think of. When exhaustion finally overtook them, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

—--

Morning light streamed through the dusty window. Rose didn’t open her eyes right away but stretched, feeling sore in all the best ways. She ran her hands over her body and found that she was wearing her jeans and tank top. Sitting up quickly, she found herself in an old creaking bed alone. She got up and went into the hall. Everything looked abandoned. There were no signs of the sheriff or that anyone had been there at all since she got there yesterday.

Walking down the deserted dirt road she looked around for any signs of life. She spotted a large sign over a building that said, “Jail”. The doors were locked with a chain but she looked through the window. A small room with a wood desk and chair, behind it, hung a picture that said, Sheriff Eugene Fletcher. The aged image was of a strong bearded man in all black. Not sure of what to think Rose just smiled and whispered to herself, “I need to make more stops on road trips.” Then walked back to her car.

Published 
Written by CuriousReader
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments