Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving Susan a Tasty Treat

"A little hot fun in the morning"

24
18 Comments 18
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Joe and Susan were your typical married couple. They had sex whenever they could fit it into their busy days. Susan’s sexual drive was far more than her husbands and often would satisfy herself with her vibrating toys. Her pussy was always dripping wet. Morning, noon, or night Susan’s pussy was always ready, if her husband had suggested he wanted to make love.

Her husband would usually approach her in the morning, when he had a stiff erection. He would always give her a massage first. It was kind of his code word for letting her know he wanted her. He would grab the baby oil and massage her beautiful body. She loved when he would give her this simple pleasure. Her body was often tired and full of knots and his strong hands really made her feel wonderful.

He would work on her body for a while, but then his fingers would always brush against her pussy. He was always surprised how wet she was. Susan’s pussy was always so slick. This just made her husband want her more. He would put some oil onto his hand, I mean he really didn’t need it, because his wife’s pussy was like yogurt. But, he slipped his fingers into her wet cunt and would finger her gently.

Susan was a hot little mama and loved when he would finger her pussy. She would be wet from the night before. She absolutely was a whore with her vibrators. She had recently received a new Lelo Gigi as a gift and that little vibrator was so powerful and often made her come. She was a huge fan of the Hitachi Magic Wand, but this new toy had become her new favorite. The thing she liked about it was it was rechargeable and held its charge for four hours. I mean when you're playing with your pussy four hours is like sheer heaven.

Anyway, when her husband was fingering his wife, her pussy was so wet. He often fingered at her rosebud. I tell you, Susan loved when her husband fingered her tight ass. It only made her pussy drip more. Joe absolutely loved Susan’s bald cunt.

“Oh Joe that feels so good. Please will you lick my pussy?”

Joe would not listen to his wife and continued to finger her and made her pussy gush with her juices. She often would curse begging her husband to lick at her pussy. But, Joe loved to just feel how wet his wife got. I mean her pussy made all these squelching, juicy, wet noises, while he fingered her. His wife was like a bitch in heat. Moaning uncontrollably, begging her husband to lick or fuck her. At this point, she didn’t care what he decided to do.

“Oh Fuck! Oh Jesus! Oh my God! Please fuck me! Eat my cunt!”

Susan was thrashing on the bed, while her husband fingered her gushing pussy. She was now cupping and massaging her firm, full tits. He shoved his finger deep up her anus, while her pussy was dripping wet of all her cunt juices. He was playing her like a beautiful instrument. She was wailing and bucking her hips as he fingered her cunt.

“Please lick my pussy. I beg you. I need your tongue. Pretty please!”

Susan was begging and her pussy was a wet dripping mess. Finally, Joe spread her thighs and dove into his wife’s bald cunt. She wrapped her legs around his neck, while he loved and adored her beautiful pussy. Susan would say that her pussy was a beautiful mess once she came. Her husband licked her pussy up and down and all around. Tasting all the sweet and succulent juices that were spilling out of her bald cunt. He then pushed his tongue deep into her cunt and tongue fucked her for a real long time.

“Oh God! You’re driving me fucking wild. Please fuck me, Joe!”

Susan was begging for his cock, but he would never give it to her. Now his only focus was to make her have several orgasms. Her pussy was like the best treat and he looked forward to licking her. He spent time on her swollen clitoris. Brushing his tongue in circles over and over it.

Milenka_cox1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Milenka_cox1



“Joe, I can’t take. Please fuck me. Fuck my cunt. I need you to fuck me now.”

Joe didn’t listen to Susan. He was fingering her anus, while slurping and licking her juices that were pouring out of her cunt. Susan would first spill out her delicious cunt juices first and then when she was at her peak, she would then drip her white, thick, pussy cream. Joe would always call it Susan’s dream cream. Her pussy cream tasted so good. Joe would push his tongue deeper and deeper through her pussy lips and would scoop all her cream out and then swallow it down for her.

He did like to share her pussy cream with her. So often he would scoop it with his tongue then would kiss his wife and pass her cream into her mouth and she would swallow it. I think they call that “Snowballing.” Susan loved to taste her pussy cream.

That was not it for Susan. Her husband would lick her pussy for several hours. She would beg him to stop and he would not listen to her. All he cared about was her enjoyment. Susan loved to have her pussy licked and loved what Joe did for her. He licked every nook and cranny of her wonderful pussy. She had very tiny pussy lips and he often told her that her pussy was very neat and tidy. She kept it bald and beautiful for him.

His tongue pushed through her beautiful pussy lips many times over a course of a few hours. Susan would be dripping in sweat as her husband licked her pussy dry. I mean her pussy was never dry. To make her pussy dry took hours and hours.

“I’m begging you please fuck me. I can’t take it anymore. Oh God!”

“Get on your fucking back! I’m going to fuck my baby hard now.”

Susan then got on her back and hooked her legs onto Joe’s shoulders. Joe grabbed her ass and put her on the edge of the bed. He stood in front of his wife and slid his cock into her wet and creamy cunt. He moved his hips and fucked his wife good and hard.

“Oh Joe, that feels so fucking good. I love when you fuck me. Fuck me harder and faster.”

Joe loved when Susan talked to him, while they fucked. Susan was playing with her tits, while he fucked up into her wet cunt. Her pussy was very slick as he fucked her good and hard. He would fuck for a little while and then would pull out and go back to licking her wet snatch. He just loved the taste of her wet cunt. He would eat her pussy for about ten minutes and then fuck her for another fifteen minutes.

“Please I beg you, just fuck me. Please don’t eat my cunt anymore. Fuck me until I come.”

Joe than stopped licking her.

“Get on your hands and knees!"

Susan got on her hands and knees and Joe went up behind her and slid his cock into her wet mess. He pushed deep and hard into her cunt.

“Oh God! Oh Fuck! I love your cock. Fuck me harder and faster.”

I’m going to fuck you so hard now Susan. I need to come soon!”

Joe really picked up speed as he fucked his wife deep and hard. At times, he would take his cock all the way out and the jam it back into her pussy.

“I’m coming. Joe, I’m coming. Oh Fuck!”

Susan had another orgasm.

“I’m coming you whore!”

Joe finally came into his wife’s cunt. He pulled out and rolled his wife onto her back and spread her thighs. He loved to watch her hot cream ooze out of her pussy. Joe then got into position and licked her cunt dry. After he was finished, he gave his wife a kiss. They kissed deep and passionately.

“That was amazing. I just love when we finally have sex. Thank you for that Joe.”

“No, thank you Susan. I love your pussy and love fucking you.”

After that, they both took separate showers. Joe kissed his wife and left for work. Susan then grabbed her vibrator and then had several more orgasms after her husband left. Once a vibrator whore always a vibrator whore.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments