Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Has Angel Meet Her Mr Right?

"The summer she will never forget..."

15
8 Comments 8
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Sizzling Summer Sex

Angel had been on summer holidays for about six weeks and it was now her last week. On arriving she was both nervous and excited as it was her first summer away from her family. She was hoping she would meet her Mister Right but so far, she hadn't although she had made an awesome group of friends.  

Although Angel is outspoken at times in large groups she was still shy. She also had some major insecurities relating to her looks. To her, she was nothing special although others called her stunningly beautiful.  

Angel has long Black hair that reached just below her shoulders. Her eyes as turquoise as the sea on a beautiful sunny day and a smile that lights up her whole face causing her eyes to crinkle in the corner. She arrived at the beach wearing a beautiful pink flamingo sarong and white bikini. She walked over to the waters and stuck her toe in and jumped back as the water felt icy.  

She walked over towards some small boulders once there she reached in her bag and grabbed out her towel and sunscreen. Spreading out her towel before she sat down and applied some sunscreen. Once done she put in her earphones and listened to her music and closed her eyes and relaxed think about her holiday whilst silently hoping that Alvin would come down today.  

Alvin was a person she had met early on during her holiday. He had chased after a beach ball he and his friends were mucking around with, that had ended up in her lap. He and his friends had invited Angel out with them a few times and she had always had fun. But it was always Alvin that made her feel special and welcome. It wasn't that the others didn't try but to her, their attention always felt fake and forced.  

It was a while later when she sat up and looked around. The beach was now busy and there were lots of people around but no one that she recognized. So, she just sat there watching the seagulls and pelicans chasing one another. That's when she noticed a shadow being cast on her towel from behind her.  

She turned as they said, "Hello Sexy, how are you?"  

"I'm altight," she said, making them both laugh.  

"Would you like to go for a swim?" She nodded, as he reached out and helped her stand up.  

They walked down to the water's edge and headed in. Once she got deep enough she dove into the water and swam out a little way before standing up. The cool water made her olive skin glisten in the sunlight and she felt very refreshed. However, she did not realize that her beautiful bikini top had now become see thru and Alvin and the other guys on the beach were enjoying the unexpected but welcome sight.   They continued swimming and splashing in the water until their hunger got the best of them and together they headed up to the nearby fish and chip. They walked inside and placed their order and waited until it was ready then went and sat outside on the rocks.   They sat next to one another spreading out the food on the rock in front of them. Both making small talk, whilst eating and watching the gulls that had come to join them.  

After they had finished and placed the paper in the nearby bin. She looked at him and his carefree smile had dropped, he looked anxious.  

Worriedly she asked. "What is on your mind, Alvin?"  

Quietly he answered, "Umm Angel… there is a bonfire tonight. Would you like to go with me?"  

"Yes, I would love too," she whispers as she glances up into his eyes.

As they headed back over to the beach, Angel was thinking about how exciting this evening would be, since she was spending the evening with Alvin instead of alone in her hotel room.   They were about halfway back when he reached out and wrapped his fingers around hers and she moved closer to him. As they continued to walk they could hear the music and other people's laughter growing louder. However, she only had eyes for him.  

Angel had never felt like this before, but was this love or lust? At this moment it didn't really care because she was too caught up in the magic of his company and wanted nothing to spoil the mood.  

They looked at one another and Alvin led her to the makeshift dance floor and wrapped his arms around her. Soon they were swaying to the music just meters from the roaring bonfire.

 At first, keeping a little space between them but slowly and gradually they moved closer, brushing against one another. He moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. His fingers gliding across her waist brushing against her bare skin making it tingle under his touch.  

She was completely under his spell as she turned her face to his and begun placing soft kissing along his jawline, as he grinds against her. Between kisses, she looks into his eyes. Only then do their lips finally met. But before passion and desire took over completely. He leads her off the dance floor and heads back towards the spot where he found her earlier.  

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

Soon as they get there they hungrily get lost in one another. He bites her bottom lip and she opens her mouth and slides his tongue and begins to explore her mouth. As their hands start to explore each other's bodies. Running her fingers down his chest feeling his abs ripple under her touch. Angel breaks the kiss as she starts to nibble on his neck leaving hickeys on both sides of his neck. She can feel his hands pulling at the ribbon of her bikini top and it falls away revealing his prize.  

"Oh, Angel!" Alvin says as he begins to pinch and twist her nipples, nibbling until they become hard. He uses his free hand to undo her sarong. As he does he has an idea and wonders if she would be willing.  

"Umm… baby, would you like to try something?" Alvin asks hopefully.  

"Ah, depends what you have in mind?" she replies, kissing down his chest.  

He holds up her sarong and folds it in half, twisting it then he grabs one of her wrists moving her arm so he's now holding it behind her back. Before doing the same to the other one and tying them together securely. Although she is a little nervous she trusts him completely and wonders, just what will he do now.  

He kneels her down in front of him, as he asks if she was comfortable. She nods her head and smiles watching as he removes his trunks. Angel's eyes widen as he reveals his hard cock to her for the first time. As she leans towards him she glances up at his face and licks her lips. He smiles then nods then she licks around the tip.  

Slowly she licks down his shaft then back towards the tip. Before moving down and sucking on his balls. She hears him moan so she repeats it one more before taking his shaft into her mouth inch by inch. Moving in and out before after a few minutes taking his entire shaft into her mouth and throat.  

She feels his fingers running through her hair pulling her head towards his body. All of a sudden she gasps for air. And he releases his grips and she slides off taking a breath, then taking him deeper. She releases his cock and gradually slides off dragging her teeth along his shaft lightly. Moving back down to his balls she sucks them one at a time, then draws them in together. As she does do this she feels them swell in her mouth and become harder.  

"Oh Baby… Yes" he moans, as he pulls her up onto feet, kissing her deeply.

Running his fingers down her chest followed by feathery light kisses. He continues slowly. After what seems like an eternity he slides his fingers over her stomach, then between her legs. When he does he can feel the heat and wetness coming from her pussy as he brushes his fingers against her opening. She can feel his touch and bites her lip to stop herself from crying out.  

Alvin's fingers move away, as he kneels down and places some kisses on her thighs. He looks up at her and pulls her to lie down on the towel. He kisses the insides of both her knees and works his way back up. He nips the skin softly at the top of her thighs and she opens them wider.  

She struggles against the sarong in attempt to caress her pussy to ease her desire but can't. Just then he leans forward licking around her opening once, then again before diving in and lapping at her as he adds a finger at a time. First one and then another until he has all for in her rubbing against her clit.  

"Oh Yes, Please Yes.." Angel moans repeatedly, as feeling her walls contracting around his fingers.  

He pulls his fingers out and removes her now soaked bikini bottoms. She wraps her legs around him pulling him to her as he slides into slowly at first and then slams into her over and over repeatedly.   They both felt themselves climbing closer to their climax. Angel feels Alvin hitting deep insides her. She cries out lost in the moment together with him. He flips her over, Angel's now on her stomach and he continues.

Reaching their climax, they both moan loudly as they cum together before collapsing on the ground.   Alvin reaches out and undoes the knot that was holding the sarong binding in place and pulls Angel into his arms holding her close. They stay that way for what seems like hours whilst catching their breath before getting redressed and joining the others at the bonfire.  

Sitting close together neither knowing what tomorrow will bring, but knowing this night, here and now is one neither will ever forget.

 

 

Published 
Written by Aussie_kitty77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments