Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Angel eyes Part 2

"Please read His Angel eyes before this story...Thanks and hope you all enjoy it!!!!"

15
8 Comments 8
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
When Christa opened her eyes the next morning and stared at the clock it was already 8 o'clock. She sighed and looked over to where Wayne had slept, and saw the heart shaped paper on his pillow that he had left for her. She opened it, smiled and began to read the note.

"Angel eyes, Good morning my love. I wish I could have stayed in bed with my arms wrapped around you and watch you sleep, but I had to help some of the guys unload the new herd of cattle we have coming in. Things are going to be busy today, but I will make time for you. Your what I have been waiting for all these years. Love, Wayne"

Christa wiped a tear from her eye and sighed. She couldn't believe she felt this much love in her heart in such a short time. She pushed the covers off and got up and stretched her arms over her head. She blushed as she felt a little tenderness between her legs. She couldn't believe Wayne and her had made love together on her bed.

She walked over to the bath room and turned the shower on. While she was waiting for the water to heat up she looked at herself in front of the floor length mirror. She smiled at herself. She could see the love bites on her neck from the night before.

She got into the shower and slowly washed her hair and body. She got out of the shower and dried herself off. She pulled a pair of her royal blue boy shorts and a matching bra on. Then she pulled a pair of jeans and a hooded sweatshirt. She didn't like to wear much make up so she just put a little lip gloss on her lips and pulled her hair in a ponytail at the top of her head.

She decided today she would look over the books for the ranch out in the office. She just hoped they weren't as messy as they were when she did then before. Christa grabbed an apple and a cup of coffee, walked outside and out to the barn where the office was. She was hoping to catch a glimpse of Wayne hard at work, but he didn't seem to be around.

 Christa went into the barn and smiled as she smelt the hay up in the loft. She walked into her office and sighed when she saw the mountain of paperwork on the desk. She took a seat and started opening the mail that had piled up over the past few months. She couldn't believe that her father waited so long to call her and ask her to come home. She could have had this office back together the day we had to go to the hospital instead he waited till he was so sick and had to stay there before he involved her.

"Hey Angel eyes hows it going in here? Wow that's a lot of mail there sugar." Wayne said as he strolled into the office his black cowboy boots making a clunking sound with each step. Christa looked up and smiled as she saw Wayne coming near her. She went to stand up, but Wayne was quicker he lifted her from the chair and hugged her soft body to his firm one. Wayne gently kisses her lips and Christa felt her body melt.

"I just don't understand why Daddy didn't call me sooner, and ask me to come home. I would have if he asked me too." Christa said as Wayne gently slid her down his body. He smiled as she lightly gasped for breath.

"I know honey, but he didn't think it was that serious." Wayne said. "I was wondering if maybe you would like to take a break from working and maybe have a picnic with me up in the hayloft." Wayne asked showing the brown basket that he was hiding from her eyes.

"Sure, I would love to have a picnic lunch with you. Do we need anything?" asked Christa.

"Nope I have everything we need right here." Wayne said with a wicked smile.

Wayne grabbed Christa's hand and pulled her out of the office and into the main part of the barn. They walked to the ladder leading to the hayloft. He motioned for Christa to go first. She laughed as he smacked her lightly on her ass.

"You just wanted to look and spank my ass. Didn't you?" She teased Wayne.

"Baby I want to do more then just that to you." He teased back. She felt her cheeks getting red. "Red looks good on you Angel, but then again so do I."

"Wayne!" Christa said giggling like a schoolgirl. They reached the top of the hayloft. Wayne shoved Christa's hands away as he pulled a blanket out of the basket and spread it across a pile of the sweet smelling hay. He began to pull out different containers filled with food. He also had a bottle of wine he pulled out as well. They ate sharing what their life has been like since they have been apart.

"Wayne seriously I want to know how long have you felt like this towards me?" Christa asked bluntly.

"Well it kind of just happened I knew I liked you when you moved away. I felt like a piece of my heart was gone when you left. I know I shouldn't because of working for your Dad, and you being younger then me. But I decided I couldn't hold back my feelings anymore." Wayne said as he took Christa's glass of wine away, and pulled her into his lap.

"I didn't realize that you had liked me. Maybe I would have stayed or have come home more if I had known. I always thought you were sweet and you were the one person I missed the most after I left." Christa said. She reached up to kiss Wayne on the cheek, but he moved just right so that her kiss landed on his lips. He began to caress her back as they made out.

"How are you feeling today?" Wayne asked with concern showing in his eyes.

"I was a little tender, but now I ache to be in your arms again." Christa said blushing.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

Wayne laughed as he saw her cheeks begin to glow. "Stop laughing you meanie!" Christa pushed Wayne kidding around. She lost her balance on his lap and fell back. He grabbed both hands and held them over her head, and began to tickle her sides. He laughed as she wiggled around underneath him. He could feel himself getting hard as she pushed up against the front of his pants.

"You keep that up Angel eyes and I'm going to forget being a gentlemen and making love to you right here. I'm not going to care if anyone hears us or sees us. I want you so much." Wayne said as he began to caress her sides instead of tickle them.

"I want you too Wayne. I don't want to wait. Please?" Christa said as she pulled her sweatshirt off. There was passion in Christa's eyes when she looked at Wayne. He sighed. He knew he couldn't deny her anything she asked for.

"Okay, but you have to promise me that if you start hurting you will tell me. I mean it. I couldn't live with myself knowing that I hurt you in any way. You mean the world to me." Wayne said as he kissed Christa deeply. Wayne pulled his shirt over his head, struggled out of his jeans, and began to kiss Christa.

He slipped his hands into her jeans. She was so wet. He got harder just thinking of how wet he was making her. He couldn't wait to get his mouth on her pussy again. He loved how she tasted to him. She was sweeter then honey he thought.

Christa blushed as she unsnapped her jeans and pushed them down to her ankles. She stood up in her bra and boy shorts letting Wayne's eyes roam over her body. He smiled as he reached out his hand for Christa to come to him. She took his outstretched hand and layyed down on the soft blanket that was covering the hay.

"Can I try to give you a blow job? I have never really done it before and I want you to be my first." Christa asked nervously.

"Oh Angel, please do. I want you to know my body just as much I want to know yours." Wayne said as he watched Christa lick her lips and takes Wayne's cock gently in her right hand. She kisses the very tip and then puts the head into her mouth and begins to suck on it like shes sucking a lollipop. She lets her tongue swirl around the tip. She took a deep breath and let Wayne's cock slide down her wet throat. Wayne put his hand on the top of Christa's head and ran his fingers through her curly blond hair pulling out her hair tie. Her hair fell into her eyes and Wayne tenderly pushed it out of her face as she continued sucking.

"Mm God Baby your mouth feels so good. Let me have some of that honey." Wayne said as he moved Christa so her pussy was right about his face. He began to kiss her thighs and then gently began to suck on one of her pussy lips. He pushed his tongue into her tight hole and took his fingers and gently pinched her clit. Christa moaned with Wayne's hard dick in her mouth. He felt the vibrations from her moaning and groaned into Christa's pussy. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer. Wayne began sucking on her clit, and she began to cum on his face and that set him off to cum in Christa's pretty little mouth. She greedily swallowed every little drop of cum that Wayne spilled into her mouth.

"Angel what made you want to try that?" Asked Wayne as he took his shirt and wiped Christa's mouth off and then used it to wiped his.

"Um well I figured I liked what you did to me last night so I thought I would see what it felt like. I liked it." Christa said as her face began to turn red again. "I still want you inside of me." She continued being very blunt. Wayne laughed and he could feel himself getting hard again as he remembered sliding into her virgin pussy last night.

"We can try, but if you start hurting tell me and I swear I will stop." Wayne said sternly. Christa nodded her head and smiled as Wayne laid down and brought Christa on top of him. She looked down at Wayne with lust in her blue eyes.

Christa took his hard dick and guided it to her tight hole. He moaned as he slid into her hot wet passage.

"Um how do I do this?" She asked tentatively.

"You just raise yourself up and down baby. Like your riding one of the horses, but instead I'm the one your riding." Wayne said as Christa began to move up and down slowly.

"Mm this feels so good." Said Christa. She smiled down at Wayne and increased her movements.

"Oh Christa your so tight." Wayne moaned. He took her breast in his hands and began to gently kneed them. Christa let her head fall back as she arched towards Wayne's hands. She gasp when she felt his tongue flick over her nipple and then he took her nipple and gently sucked and gently nibbled on it. She moaned louder as she felt herself begin to climax.

"Oh my God Wayne I'm going to cum!" She shouted out. Wayne grabbed her hips and started to thrust himself into her deeper. His balls began to tighten and he felt himself squirt load after load into her wet tingling pussy. Christa collapsed on top of Wayne exhausted.

"God Angel eyes each time it gets better."Wayne said as he rolled over and took Christa with him. "I need to get up and get back to work, but I would rather stay here with you in my arms." Wayne continued sleepily. Christa closed her eyes and soon they both were asleep.
Published 
Written by sassycheergirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments