Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Got What I Longed For

15
13 Comments 13
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was two o'clock in the morning, and everything in the house lay still. You are down the hallway in your office and I'm on the couch watching late night television. I am a naturally horny person so I'm feeling the need to get off. It had been a few days.

You were working hard and I didn't want to bother you. But I couldn't get the thought of your body out of my mind. I wanted you, I needed you.

I close my eyes and imagined you taking your clothes off for me. First, you lift off your shirt and reveal your toned muscular arms that I long to have wrapped around me. Then, you unzip your pants and let them fall to the floor. I can see the bulge in your boxers and my imagination runs wild.

I open my eyes and find myself caressing my breasts, rubbing my thumbs over my nipples. I can't take the wait, and I lift off my shirt. I continue on rubbing my breasts as I let out soft quiet moans of pleasure and arousal. I can feel my nipples grow firm as I continue on. They are erect now, firm, and so sensitive to touch. One hand slides slowly and softly down off my breasts, onto my stomach, and down my leg. I bring it back up slowly on my inner thigh. I can just barely feel one of my fingers touch my pussy lips through my panties; my wet panties. I open my legs wider, so wide.

I close my eyes again and imagine you there between my legs, doing what you do so well; eating my warm pussy. I'm so horny it's as if I can almost feel your warm tongue against the lips of my moist pussy, and the soft skin of your fingers guiding deep into my cunt.

I slowly slide a hand down inside my panties, and instantly feel overcome by pleasure. My body quivers slightly as my middle finger slides in between my pussy lips. I stop at my clit, and rub it slowly in counterclockwise circles with the very tip of my middle finger. My pussy becomes even more wet, and my moans become a littler louder and less muffled. I go faster now...I can hardly resist cumming.

Within minutes, I am lying on the couch completely naked with my legs wide. Two fingers from my right hand are deep in my tight, wet cunt, and two fingers from my left hand are rubbing my firm, sensitive clit. My mind is still focused on you.

My moans were becoming louder and louder. I knew you might hear, but I didn't stop. Little do I know, you were hearing every second and loving it. You are standing a little ways away from the couch, with your cock in your hand, stroking while your eyes run over my body.

My body glistens of sweat as I writhe around in pleasure. You walk closer--I feel your presence. You're standing almost directly in front of me, stroking your hard cock. I open my eyes to that sight and it near puts me over the edge. I rub my clit a little faster, and my hips thrust up into the air as an orgasm approaches.

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin

I don't worry any longer about being quiet, and I let out a passionate moan and then scream of pure lust as the orgasm takes me over.

I lay their panting, but you haven't had your fun yet. Our eyes connect and I can tell what you want. I lick my lips and I drop to my knees, eager to please you..

Your cock is already firm from the strokes of your hands. The head is sensitive, oh so sensitive, and you let out a moan and grunt as I lick it slowly in circles using the tip of my tongue. I wrap my lips tightly around your firm cock head, and flick it with my tongue. I push my head down onto your cock; my lips traveling down your shaft. You throw your head back and let out a gasp.

Nothing could make me happier at that moment than to feel your cum in my mouth, your warm, tasty cum..

I work your cock hard with my mouth, lips, and hands. I use both hands to stroke it while I suck the head.

"Ohhh baby!" You say as I push your cock deep into my throat. "Just like that."

I love the feeling of deepthroating you. Your cock head is pressed firmly at the back of my throat, and my lips are tight around your shaft. I caress and fondle your balls. You can't take it. Precum oozes quickly out of your cock down my throat. It turns me on and I suck even more on your hard member.

You grab my hair and pull me away, our eyes meet. We stare with passion into each others eyes and I use my hands to jack you off. I see your eyes roll back and your mouth drops, I feel good knowing your enjoying yourself so much. You push my head down on your cock, fucking my face..

You fuck my throat deep, first slowly, then faster with increasing pressure. As you pull my head back a little I am able to swirl my tongue over your cock head, you gasp and speak to me..

"Oh baby, yeah... so close"

You're about to cum and I go even faster, still caressing your balls

"Ohhh fuck baby. I'm gunna cum" Your moans turn into heavy breathing.

I go faster still.

Your heaving breathing turns into grunts. "Shit! I'm cumming!"

Cum shoots from your cock and fills up my mouth, I wait till you finish.. I fall back and rest against the couch. You stare and enjoy the sight of me winking at you, and rubbing your cum over my lips. I swallow every drop of your warm jizz, and love it.

"Mmm, so good baby."

I stroke your cock slowly a little more, and lick the remaining cum off of it. "I love you, baby" I say as a drop of cum drips from my chin onto my breast.

"I love you, too." You reply, out of breathe and sweaty.

xx First story I've EVER written :] Hope you enjoyed, rates & comments are greatly appreciated.

Published 
Written by OliviaAmore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments