Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I only know one way to love you

"When you fall in love, may it be like this"

8
4 Comments 4
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was a brisk fall Saturday afternoon. I saw her lying on the bed in her favorite pajamas, cuddly pink fleece with big fluffy socks. She was so adorable lying on her side, holding on to her favorite teddy bear, watching the movie First Knight on TBS. Her hair was in a pony tail, she was curled in a semi-circle. She was not wearing any makeup as we had decided to just have a lazy Saturday. I had just gotten out of the shower, freshly shaven I threw on some lounge pants and a comfy t-shirt and was set to go downstairs to watch some college football. But when I saw her lying there, I just stopped and stared at her. She was just perfect. She wears unbelievable lingerie, sexy teddy’s, and God knows how stunning she is when she is completely naked. But as I was walking by her, something was different. I was so intrigued by this. I was aroused in a way that was unfamiliar to me. I was drawn to her, I could not resist.

I went over to her and scooted in behind her. Gently positioning myself to spoon with her and watch the movie. I didn’t want to bother her, or interrupt her movie. I just wanted to be near her, hold her, be a part of her at this moment. She smelled so wonderful. I could smell a hint of her Japanese Cherry Blossom bath gel mixed with her natural scent. It was amazing, one of the greatest fragrances I have ever been near. My head was near hers and I nudged my nose closer into her to fully take her in with all my senses.

I reached over her and held her hand and she squeezed my arm into her as she nestled her body closer and tighter into me. Our bodies were touching from head to toe as she intertwined her legs with mine and we cuddled even closer. I was experiencing things with this woman I had never felt before. Sure we have cuddled before, yeah we have spooned. But this was different, this was intense. This was a moment that will never be forgotten. This is the moment I fell in love with her. We had been dating for several months. We don’t technically live together, but we have sleepovers most nights. We are amazing together, in every way.

I could feel something inside of me getting all warm and fuzzy. Then it hit me, I realized that this is what it is like to find “the one”. A tear formed in my eyes and my throat thickened with emotion. But I just lay there and enjoy this epiphany. As I compose myself, I gather my senses and focus back on her.

“I love this movie” she says. “It is so romantic and heroic. I am glad you are watching it with me baby” She says as I quickly refocus into the moment with her.

“I am glad I am watching it with you too” I say to her, my throat still a little choked up with emotion.

OsoMalo1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OsoMalo1



“Baby, are you alright?” she says as she turns to look in my eyes. Even her eyes are amazing, they are like looking at the reflection of evergreens off of a beautiful mountain lake. I get so lost in them. Not wanting to lose the moment I whisper “Yes” as my eyes fight back the emotion welling in them. Our eyes lock. She rolls over and I am lying above her face. She smiles and everything stands still. She starts to speak, and I gently shake my head and my eyes tell her just to relax and look at me. She understands and our eyes talk to each other in an unexplainable way.

I slowly move my lips to hers, and ever so softly touch her lips with mine. There is little moisture and I quietly move my lips around hers. I move slowly to her cheek and rub my lips on her skin so softly, not kissing just feeling her face with my lips. Our eyes stay locked and her eyes are brighter than the sun. I position my lips over one of her eyes and feel her sensual eyelashes tickle my lip, now her eyebrow. As my nose collects the fragrance of her hair, my lips travel onto her forehead, feeling every millimeter. I make a complete circle of her angelic face and our lips meet again. Our eyes lock once again, and we breathe the same breath. I slide my tongue onto her lips and slowly trace them with the tip of my tongue. On the second trip she gently places her tongue on mine and I feel my body pierce with pure emotion. My heart beats faster my body temperature feels like it jumped 100 degrees. The softness of her tongue was amazing.

“I only know one way to love my lord, and that is body mind and soul” echoes from the movie on TV. I say to her “That is how I love you baby...I love you with everything I have”. As the words pour from my mouth, a tear rolls from each of my eyes.

“I have never felt this way before, and I never want to feel this way about anyone but you”. I could see the excitement in her face, but she was so quiet. I didn’t know what to think, I had just told her “I love you” and now this…

She leans toward me and kisses me so sweetly and says, “It’s about time”. And she giggled and kissed me.

“I am so in love with you, you are the most amazing man I have ever known” she says to me. I smile so big I feel like my cheeks are going to explode. All of the sudden she looks down and notices that she is in her pink fuzzy pj’s, no makeup, hair pulled up.

“Oh my god, look at me. I look terrible. I will be back in a minute, I can’t share this moment with you looking like this”. She starts to get up and I grab her and pull her back to me.

“I only know one way to love you…” I said to her as we kissed the day away.

Published 
Written by brdewa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments