Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ignite (Chorus- Chapter 2)

"The Slow Burn Ignites"

3
2 Comments 2
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

 

I eventually press myself away slightly, the heavy thumping of my heart becoming overwhelming and the tingling of my lips disconcerting. His fervour is something I've never experienced before and I think I like it. He lets me gently slip back, though still cradling me in his lap.

His hand comes up to cup my cheek and I close my eyes, feeling embarrassment flush my cheeks again, as he studies me closely. Somehow the waves of my hair have ended up tumbled around my shoulders. My lips feel bruised and tender and, under his scrutiny, I feel somewhat… lacking. "You are stunning. Why do you never let people see you like this?" I open my eyes and can't help but laugh just softly at the ludicrousness of what he has just said.

"Like this?" I gesture to our position and somehow develop the confidence to pout my lips.

"Relaxed," he murmurs, leaning in close again and kissing my neck softly. I bite my lip, my head dropping to the side, opening my throat to his attention as his lips press the softest kisses along the sensitive skin.

"I don't think you'd like me if I showed everyone this kind of relaxed," my joke falls on almost deaf ears as he merely smiles and continues on his quest down my throat, his fingers pushing aside my sweater so he can kiss along my shoulder. "You're distracting me."

"Good," he laughs, pressed against me, the sound causing vibrations across the skin of my shoulder to somewhere deep in my tummy. "Tell me if you want me to leave." I open my eyes and glance outside. The flakes of snow have grown larger, the road and his car all but obliterated from view by the whiteout.

"Look outside," I whisper, taking the opportunity of his distraction to maneuver myself off of his lap and back to the safe destination of my side of the couch. He turns back, watching me as I scoop up my coffee cup again, warding off any further advances. He mirrors me, picking his cup up again and relaxing back into the corner of his end but still, his proximity is enough to warm me even with the space between us.

I've watched him and avoided him for weeks at rehearsals, as many of the other women gushed over the power of his baritone and his clear attractiveness. My own attraction deep set in the kindness of his eyes and the crookedness of his smile. My avoidance has been set purely in my self-deprecation. Looking around at rehearsals, I have seen people flirt with him, completely unabashed. I've even seen him flirt back, but I have never even envisioned the idea of being this close to him, let alone having locked lips with him and having the attraction reciprocated even merely carnally. He watches me now with those hypnotic green eyes and I nervously look away and clear my throat before taking another sip of coffee.

"I have a spare room you can sleep in," my murmur is quiet, but he hears it and the corner of his mouth pulls up. Something wickedly daring flickers in his gaze.

"If I stay here tonight then I won't be staying in the spare room, Evie," he murmurs confidently,  slowly sipping his coffee. "I know you wouldn't really want me to." I swallow and curl my knees closer to myself.

"You've never really spoken to me before today and then suddenly your in my house… doing… you know…"

"You invited me in," he smiles and I feel him teasing me. "I'll let you in on a secret." He inches closer and my knees tighten against my chest even more. I feel my breath hitch in my throat. "I've wanted you since the first moment I ever saw you, but you move too quickly to catch."

 

*****

She stares at me like a rabbit caught in headlights, her mug cradled in both hands as though she imagines it can shield her. "And now you have me in your clutches you're not planning on letting go?" The end of her question squeaks slightly and I smile again, slowly shaking my head as I take her mug, her hands relinquishing their grip without a fight. "I'm not this kind of girl, Will. I don’t really… you know… the rushing into things," she babbles adorably when she's nervous. I never imagined her as nervous. Sweet, maybe a little haughty at times, but never nervous. Brushing her glorious hair away from her face I kiss her softly again, just a peck this time in an effort to centre her which appears to work. Her gaze focuses in on mine again.

"Let me take control, Evie. We've waited long enough for this."

She nods to my whisper, the muscles in her legs relaxing, coming down from her chest as I lean into her, kissing her slowly once more before lifting her and taking her down onto the rug in front of the crackling fire. Her hair spirals into a curling pool of auburn flames beneath her as the light from the flames burnishes her ivory skin, and arousal causing her neck and cheeks to flush as I descend over her, my lips claiming hers once more as her hands pull me closer again. She doesn't stop me as my fingers push the hem of her blue ripped jumper up, my thumbs trailing over the silky skin of her torso, over the rough lace of the cups of her bra, over the rise of small breasts. Her back arches into me, pressing my hands more firmly against her. She raises her arms willingly, breaking the kiss for just a moment in order to free herself from its confinement.

"Don't let me overthink this," she gasps breathlessly as her fingers make quick work of the buttons of my shirt and my lips swoop down to claim the smooth skin of her neck and chest, my hands smoothing around her back to unhook her elegant cream lace bra.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

"I promise to keep you distracted."

She smiles and then moans as I release her perfectly formed creamy breasts from their cups, the rose coloured nipples pushing up towards me, irresistible. Taking just one between my teeth illicited a moan from her that I am unlikely to forget till the day I die. Her chest pushes towards me as my hands cradle her spine. She is delicious in her state of arousal, giving up her nerves to become this siren as she arches to my touch, the touch of my lips, my hands, my body as I shrug off my shirt. Her fingers search my back, her hands gripping and smoothing over my skin as though unable to decide where to land as she gives in to the sensation.

 

****

 

His hands are like the flames themselves, burning over my skin, claiming every inch of me. I wrap one of my legs over him in an attempt at pulling him closer as his hands learn my curves, squeezing my breasts, his fingers attentively making me arch as one hand dips down back beneath the waistline of my jeans. I cry out as his fingers dip between my thighs. I am lost to sensation as he carries me away with practiced expertise. His lips find mine again and our tongues tangle together as I desperately try to get looser, my hands gripping and tightening over his back.

 He leaves me for just a moment to remove the rest of his clothes before returning to me in magnificent nakedness, completely unabashed, confident in his skin… and so he should be. He presses his lips back to mine and I feel one of his hands caress my right breast, the other pops the button and undoes the zip on my own jeans. I wriggle free of the tight fabric and then wrap my arms back around him before the urge to cover my nakedness overpowers me.  I feel him slowly peel away my last piece of clothing. I bend one leg and then the other so he can slide them away without having to break our kiss.

He stops and props himself up on an elbow carefully to look down on me. I feel breathless and my heart is still hammering in my chest. "You are so beautiful, Evie," he murmurs, trailing a finger from my hip to the underside of my left breast.

"You can tell me later," I whisper in reply, running my palm down his chest and reaching up to kiss him again. He moves away from my lips and nibbles my neck for a moment and then licks across it to sooth the sting of the love bite. I gasp and dig my fingernails into his shoulders as he presses one hand to my left breast and runs his thumb across my nipple again.

His other hand moves still further down and I feel his fingers slide once more between my legs and into my core, his thumb finding my little hooded pearl with little guidance. I groan and bend into his touch. He does it again and then again, more firmly each time, until he has me writhing beneath him in such pleasure that I cannot speak apart from moans and screams of almost painful ecstasy through gritted teeth.  His hand leaves me for only a moment and then he presses his lips back to mine and I feel his member, hard, against my leg. He moves to nudge at my core in the place of his fingers.

I close my eyes and dig my nails into his shoulders as he presses, excruciatingly slowly, into me. I gasp in surprise and pleasure, my pelvis pushing up towards him as he inches his way into me. He kisses my neck as he did before, gently, one of his hands holding my hip, the other caressing my breast and up to cup the back of my neck as he groans softly against my skin. I lie gasping beneath him, as my body gets used to his size. He appears to wait, his breath strained and quick against my neck as we lie in awe for a moment until I move again and gasp in pleasure. He almost immediately understands what I’m doing and slides out of me and then pushes back in. I quiver beneath him, my core rippling around his length, which prompts him to push away from me and take a stronger, firmer thrust, which causes me to cry out, my hips lifting from the floor to meet him halfway as he grips my waist tightly. The slow gentleness gone from his face, replaced by an ardour must be reflected in my own as I close my eyes once more, my hands fisting into the rug beneath me as he carries me upwards, back to that deliciously painful and addictive edge and pushing me over without hesitation, watching me fall into oblivion beneath him. I feel him release into me with a moan that sounds half pained. He kisses me tenderly as our climaxes come to a shuddering end and breathless end

He is careful to roll to the side, not crushing me in the process. His arm slides underneath my back and then pulls me very gently onto his chest. I feel it rising and falling rapidly beneath my head as we both struggle to get our breath back, slick with the exertion of it all. His muscles shine in the firelight. I close my eyes and before I know it I've fallen asleep. In my slumber, I am transported to a place similar to where we both were last night, on that high precipice, but I know the only way to really be there is with Will, together, awake. 

 

 

Published 
Written by RebeccaCatherine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments