Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Love with Anthony Part 3

"To those who have waited..."

2
0 Comments 0
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
He started to stroke the sides of my body with his gentle touch and it was sending shivers up and down my spine. I broke our kiss and moved my lips to his neck as I gently nibbled on him and placed sweet kisses there. I heard him let out a little moan as I did this. I smiled at that knowing that I was getting him excited too. He started to move his hands lower toward the edge of my skirt and I felt myself get wetter the closer he moved.

He reached the edge and worked his way up and underneath my skirt. He massaged my ass as he edged closer to my pussy lips. I moved from his neck back to his mouth as I took control of his mouth. His fingers reached my pussy and massaged my lips letting out a little moan from me. I felt him smile against my skin as he did this.

I looked at him and I could see how much he was enjoying this. He smiled as he plunged a finger into my pussy, surprising me with a shot of pleasure. He laughed as he watched the pleasure wash over my face. I got off of him and reached for his hand. As he took it I lead him into my bed room. When we reached the room I shut the door behind him. I turned around and grinned at him with a trace of naughty. He could see it and he grabbed me by the hips and lifted me around him.

I put my legs around his waist and kissed him deeply. He slowly walked us both to the bed and laid us down gently with him on top of me. He held himself above me so that I didn’t feel any of his weight on me. We continued kissing as he started stroking down my legs and then back up again. I began to find my way down his stomach to the edge of his jeans. I started undoing the button and let down the zipper. I began to stroke him through his boxers. His breathing began to quicken and he was kissing me deeper than before.

I pulled his penis out of his boxers and grasped just his skin. He released my mouth and moaned out loud. He closed his eyes and I continued to stroke him but increased my pace. He grabbed my mouth with his and began to kiss me with greater force. He was so sexy at that moment that I couldn’t help but take control. I rolled him over and straddled him. His face was surprised and had a little smirk on it. He grabbed the end of my shirt and began to pull it over my head. I lifted my arms allowing him to pull it off.

I leaned down to kiss him after it was off. I again reached for his member and started to stroke it. This time he again took a finger and pushed it deep inside me. Again I felt myself close around his finger and hold him there. He began to wiggle his finger inside me and released another moan from me. As I stroked him he began to finger my pussy slowly and then increased his pace. I was getting closer and closer to orgasm as he kept going. Out of nowhere he flipped me onto my back and got between my legs.

After a minute I figured it was time to remove his shirt as well. I reached the end of his shirt and pulled it over his head. As I did this he was unbuttoning my pants and was starting to remove them. He was kissing me deeper and deeper. He had them down my thighs and couldn’t reach any further so I kicked them the rest of the way down. I grabbed for his jeans and started pushing them down as well.

He brought his hands up my body and stopped them on my breasts. My nipples were hard and could be felt through my bra. He pulled the bra down under them and ran his hands over my breasts. I arched my back from all the pleasure. It was a cold sensation that had never quite happened before. We were still kissing and he reached behind me to undo my bra and release my breasts to be played with.

MatureOfKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureOfKind



He pulled off the bra and immediately left my mouth to engulf a breast into its place. His hand was caressing the other and pinching my nipple slightly. It was shooting shivers down my spine causing me to arch my back and curl my toes. He looked up at me and was watching my face as I was getting closer to orgasm.

He moved to the other breast and moved his hand between my legs again and began rubbing my clit. He knew I was close because he increased his speed and sucked on my breasts harder. It wasn’t long before I flooded his hand between my legs and went over the edge. He was smiling as he removed his hand to lick up the mess that he had made between my legs. I grabbed him around the back of the neck to pull him in for a kiss. I wanted to taste my juices on his tongue and I did. It was such a turn on! He was rock hard now and I could see a little bit of pre cum forming at the tip of his penis. I shimmied down the bed until I was in front of his penis.

At first all I did was blow hot air on the tip before I engulfed him into my mouth. His breathing paused for a moment as he let out a guttural moan. I began to kiss the sides and run my tongue along the underside of his penis before engulfing him completely again. He was about 8 inches long so it was a bit of a reach. He had his hand on the back of my head running through my hair as I sucked his dick. I didn’t want him to finish in my mouth; I wanted it in my pussy.

I continued bobbing on him for a few minutes until I knew he was about to cum. He pulled my head up towards him and kissed me. He reached down and pulled my underwear off. I was still underneath him so I had to lift my butt off the bed to help him get them all the way off. He threw them to the floor as soon as they were off and then smiled at me as he ran his fingers up and down my soaked slit.

He knew I was ready for him and he was more than ready for me. He grabbed hold of his erect penis and placed it at the opening of my vagina. He watched my face as he slowly entered me. He got the tip in and paused then he kissed me and held my lips right before he plowed the rest in. He literally took my breath away with the pleasure; I almost had an orgasm right then and there. I dug my fingers into his back as he began to slowly pump in and out of me.

I was moaning as he started hitting my g-spot and kept it there. I could feel my arms and legs start to tingle as he kept at it. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and kissed him with force and he could tell that I was close to cumming. He slowed down a bit and rolled me over to be on top of him. I began to ride his cock slowly at first and began to build speed.

His facial expressions gave away every thought he had in his head as he closed his eyes and licked his lips. I knew that he was thinking about my breasts so I grabbed his hands from my hips and pulled them to my boobs. I helped him to massage them and then he continued on his own. He also started to pinch my nipples and tweak them as he pleased. It was a new pleasure I was not used to and it threw me even further over the edge.

He pulled me down to him one last time as I came on his dick and pushed him into an orgasm with me. We both gripped each other’s bodies until the shaking subsided and we could control ourselves. I fell forward and lay next to him on the bed and he wrapped his arm around me. We cuddled and slowly fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by oneofakind
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors