Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Island Girl, Chapter 3

"He had found his paradise...it was any place she was!"

12
7 Comments 7
8.7k Views 8.7k
4.7k words 4.7k words
"So what did you have in mind for today?" Jennifer asked Mark as they sat at breakfast the following morning.

"I don't know, what do you suggest? You're the tour guide," he said chuckling.

"Well I have a friend with a boat... care to go for a ride?" she suggested.

"Sounds like fun," he said. So Jennifer packed them a picnic lunch and they stopped by the local store for some ice. Mark decided to pick up a bottle of wine and they made their way to her friend's house. After securing permission to use the boat, Mark and Jennifer went down to the dock where the boat was kept. They loaded up the small craft with their picnic lunch and got underway.

"You are pretty good at this boat stuff," Mark said as she piloted the boat out of the small harbor and along the south side of Paradise Island. Reaching the east end of the island, she turned the boat northward to go between Paradise Island and the neighboring Athol Island. Once she had passed between them, she turned east once again until she reached a little secluded strip of beach she knew well. There she brought the small boat to shore as close as she could.

Mark got out of the boat and found the water a little over waist deep. He pulled the boat closer to shore until the keel of the boat just scraped the soft sandy bottom. Jennifer dropped the anchor over the back f the boat while Mark tied the front of the boat off to a very large piece of driftwood almost totally buried in the sand except for one spot that had been dug out - it was obvious that other boaters had used this beach themselves, and tied off their boats at the very same spot.

Once the boat was secured, he came back and carried Jennifer ashore. The he returned for the picnic basket and beach blanket. They picked out a good spot to set up and he laid the blanket out.

"Let's go for a little swim before we eat," Jennifer said, shedding her clothes to reveal her bikini underneath.

"But I didn't bring any trunks," Mark said.

"That's ok, you are already wet from carrying me ashore!" she said, as she took Mark's hand. They ran out into the surf laughing and giggling. They went out into the water until it just covered Jennifer's breasts and then Mark turned to her.

"This is a very beautiful spot and I like that it is so private," Mark said.

"Yes, I come here often just to think and be alone. Sometimes life gets complicated even on 'Paradise Island'!" she said smiling.

"Yes, I suppose so," Mark agreed, "But this is a beautiful spot to uncomplicate it for awhile."

"Especially when you have someone to uncomplicate it with," she said softly. Jennifer looked up into his eyes as she spoke, looking for a reaction. Mark took her in his arms and kissed her, long and deep as the water lapped at them. She moaned softly as he crushed his lips to hers and his tongue snaked it's way into her open, inviting mouth.

As they kissed, Jennifer melted into his arms, pressing herself to him. He felt her hard nipples poking him in the chest and she felt his strong arms encircling her and making her feel safe and protected. Mark could feel his cock getting hard as she pressed into him and he was sure she felt it as well.

They kissed for several moments until she broke the kiss gasping and panting for breath. "We'd better eat before all the food goes bad," she panted trying to compose herself.

"You're probably right," he agreed, "why don't you get things ready and I'll be up in a minute."

"Ok," Jennifer replied and went to set up lunch. Mark didn't tell her, but he stayed in the water because he had a raging hard on and wanted it to go down before she saw it. He wasn't sure how she felt and didn't want to embarrass her, or himself, with such a display. A couple minutes alone (and thinking about work back home) and his cock shrank back to an acceptable state. He came out of the water and up to the blanket where she had set out lunch.

Mark opened the wine he had brought along and poured them each a glass. They ate the lunch and sipped their wine as they relaxed on the warm white sand.

"That was a delicious lunch Jen," Mark said as he finished eating.

"Thank you," she replied with a smile. They both laid back on the blanket to let their lunch settle. They lay there soaking up the sun for a couple minutes before Jennifer turned to him.

"Mark, would you rub some lotion on my back? I need to work on my tan a bit," she asked.

"Sure," he said, taking the bottle of suntan lotion from her. Jennifer laid on her stomach as Mark squirted some of the lotion into his hands and rubbed them together to warm it up a bit before rubbing the lotion onto her.

"Mmm, that feels sooo good," Jennifer said as she closed her eyes, enjoying Mark's hands on her body.

As Mark continued to massage the lotion into Jennifer's skin, she could feel herself getting more and more aroused. Mark was a very handsome man and his touch set her skin afire. The kisses that they had shared had made her heart skip. Despite her own warnings to herself, she was beginning to have feelings for her tourist friend.

As he finished oiling up her back, he moved down to do the backs of her legs as well. He began rubbing lotion on the backs of her thighs and Jennifer unconsciously parted her legs a bit when she felt his hands rubbing the insides of her thighs. He intentionally kept from going too high on her thighs, not wanting to take advantage and perhaps cross some boundary with her.

But when Jennifer moaned "higher" he knew she wasn't worried about boundaries. She parted her legs wider as his hands moved further up her legs, brushing the hem of her bikini bottoms.

Jennifer gasped as his hands moved up and her hips raised of their own volition. As he rubbed the lotion on her thighs, her hips began a slow grinding motion. It was a slight motion, but noticeable to Mark and he smiled.

"You like this huh?" he said, grinning broadly.

"Mmm, yes. Your hands feel wonderful," she replied in a soft moan.

"Well you feel pretty good yourself," he said smiling. His hands continued to roam along her thighs, rubbing in the lotion and exploring her body. As he moved up her thighs, Jennifer raised her hips without thinking as a reaction to his massage. As he began to move back down her thighs again he accidently brushed across her pussy and Jennifer moaned. Seeing her reaction, he "accidently" brushed across her again. Jennifer raised her hips again higher this time.

"You like that, do you?" he said.

"Yesss," she panted slightly. His hand were turning her on and the closer he would come to her core, the higher the flames would get. He began making a point of visiting her pussy as he rubbed up her thighs and she would raise her ass as he got close, inviting him to move up higher. Once he lingered a bit longer than usual, rubbing her pussy through her bikini bottoms.

"Ohhhh," she moaned softly, wriggling her as his hands sent electric sparks through her pussy and up her spine.

Suddenly, Jennifer rolled over and sat up. Mark, surprised by her move, sat back on heels. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, Mark, but before we go any further, we need to talk," she said.

"About what, Jen?"

"Mark I really like you. You are more than just another tourist to the islands. But I also realize that you will be leaving, so I have been trying to keep that in mind. And then there's your recent divorce too. I, I just don't want to get hurt," she said, her eyes darting back and forth searching his face.

"Jennifer, you mean a lot to me as well. I came to the Bahamas to clear my head after my divorce and to try and find out where to go from here. I never in my wildest imaginations expected to find someone like you and even less to feel like this about anyone so soon after the divorce. But there's something you need to know about me and Amy's relationship - it has been 'over' for a long time, we just finally made it legal with the divorce so we could both go our separate ways. I mean we have had separate apartments for the past four or five months and prior to that we didn't hardly even speak to each other. It wasn't pretty. So you have nothing to worry about there.

Jenny, I know that you don't want to be hurt. And that is the last thing I would want to do to you, believe me. But I would be lying to myself and to you if I didn't admit that I have feelings for you. What will happen when I leave, I don't know. I don't know if I am going back to Los Angeles or someplace else. L.A. has a lot of memories, both good and bad and I don't know if I want to put up with the bad ones for the good ones. That's why I needed to clear my head.

But now that I have met you, 'clearing my head' has gotten even more complicated. I can't ignore how I feel about you Jen and that third factor has added a whole new set of figures to the equation.

Jenny, I don't want to think about what's going to happen. All I want to do is enjoy having you here with me right now. I want to enjoy the time I have with you and not worry about work or the future or anything else. can we do that, honey? Please?"

Jennifer listened carefully to what Mark had to say. Then when he was finished, she stood up without a word and reached behind her back. Untying her bikini top and pulling it up over her head, she stood before him topless waiting for a response. She didn't wait very long. Mark took Jennifer's hand and pulled her to him. He held her hips and began kissing her stomach. She put her fingers through his hair as she moaned softly, his lips setting her skin on fire. He kissed his way across her belly and then moved up body, working his way towards her breasts. He kissed his way to the bottom of her breasts and then pulled away for a moment, looking at her.

"Please..." she whimpered as she looked at him. The expression on her face was one of need and desire, but there was something else in her eyes. Something Mark had not seen in a long time.

Mark closed the distance between them and fastened his mouth over one of Jennifer's stiff throbbing nipples. Jennifer threw her head back, her long raven mane blowing in the soft breeze as she groaned her delight. Mark licked and sucked and chewed on the thick bud, enjoying the way it made her moan and the pleasure she was getting from his work. He hadn't been able to make a woman feel like this in so long, it boosted his ego tremendously knowing she was getting aroused.

After Mark had feasted on her breasts enough, he moved up to devour her in a deep, long, passionate kiss. As his tongue explored Jennifer's mouth and played with her tongue, his hands roamed her body once again. But this time his wandering had a purpose; he was headed down to her pussy. He reached her bikini bottoms and slipped quickly under. Jennifer gasped as Mark ran his fingers over her soft dark fur and found her swollen, aching clit. He toyed with the button for a couple moments before continuing on to her puffy pussy lips. He found her wet warm slit and slid slickly inside.

"Ohhh... Marrrk," Jennifer moaned, parting her legs wider so he could have access to her. Jennifer reached down and pulled the tie strings on her bikini bottoms and the skimpy fabric fell away exposing her completely now. Mark stopped what he was doing for a moment, taking her hand and helping her down onto the blanket. Jennifer laid back opening her legs and giving herself to him. Mark positioned himself between her open things and leaned down to inhale her scent deeply. Then he went to work, placing his mouth firmly on her pussy and snaking his tongue into the soft warm tunnel. He lapped up her sweet nectar and explored the insides of her pussy as far as he could reach in as Jennifer writhed and twisted in pleasure under him.

"Ohhh... ooohhh... oh yes! Right there," she cooed. She grabbed the sheet gripping it tightly in her hands until her knuckles turned white. He lapped at her pussy running his tongue in long slow strokes the full length of her sopping slit. As he reached her clit she arched her back and grabbed her breasts, digging her fingers into the soft flesh as the electrical pulses became more than she could bear.

"OHHHH!" she cried loudly as he flicked his tongue over her sensitive clit. She spread her legs wider and shoved his head deeper into her pussy wanting more of his tongue inside her.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

He sucked her clit deep into his mouth and nipped at it gently with his teeth, sending sharp sensations through her body and causing her to gasp and slap the blanket gathering it in her hands again. Mark pulled his head up and bit her on the inside of each thigh playfully.

"Mark, please," she gasped, "Please I need you... I need you inside me."

Mark got up and rolled over onto his back on the blanket. Jennifer got up on her knees and quickly began to unfasten his belt and unbutton and unzip his pants. She pulled his pants down in one smooth tug and then removed them completely, tossing them to the far corner of the blanket with her clothes.

She looked at his stiff, hard cock admiringly and took it in her hand, marvelling at the way it felt and twitched in her grip. She kept her eyes locked on his face as she took him into her mouth, slowly licking the length of his cock before swallowing him down. She liked the way he tasted and she slid down his length until he was deep in her mouth before slowly withdrawing. She licked around the rim of his helmet and then down his cock to his balls, nuzzling them and giving them some attention as well.

Mark just lay there basking in the tender care she was giving him. He moaned as he felt her tongue work the various areas and let her know just how good each action felt. It had been far too long since he was last cared for like this and his cock was hard as steel now. She went down on him once more, taking him as deep as she could and cupping his balls in her hand before pulling back out, smiling as she looked at his happy contented face.

"Ok enough playing around, I need you to fuck me!" she said. She climbed up on him and straddled his hips. Taking his cock in her hand and pointing it at her slippery opening, she steadied herself with her other hand on his chest. She eased herself down onto his pole sliding slowly down so she could feel every inch of him. As she felt his cock filling her, Jennifer closed her eyes and bit her lip, a moan escaping to tell him she was enjoying him inside her. She sank down on Marks cock, impaling herself until she had him completely inside her and she was sitting firmly on his legs. She sat still for a moment adjusting to his size and the began a slow rocking motion, his cock rubbing against her clit as she moved forward and sliding back into her again as she rocked back.

"Ohhh, Mark, oh your cock feels sooo good baby," she moaned as she rocked back and forth on him.

"Your pussy feels great too honey," he said panting. He reached up and began mauling her breast with his hands, pinching and pulling her nipples as she rode him faster and harder. Both of them were getting close now. Mark had not had any kind of sexual intimacy for a long time, and Jennifer was so attracted to him that she too was completely lust-driven.

"Oh God, Mark! I'm gonna cum, baby! Oh please make me cum!" she cried as she rocked faster and faster. She ground her hips on his lap, rubbing his cock against her clit as she prepared for her orgasm. Mark was also very close and the feel of her pussy gripping him and her clit rubbing against the underside of his cock was sending him over the edge as well.

"I'm cumming too! I want to cum with you," he said. He sat up and wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him. Just as he felt himself letting go, he leaned down and bit her shoulder. His cock exploded deep in her belly and feeling his hot cum splash against her insides and his bite on her shoulder tipped Jennifer over the edge of her orgasm.

"OHHHHGODDD!!!' she screamed as she flooded his cock with her pussy juice and her cum and his mixed together leaking out around his cock to soak into the blanket below them. Jennifer gasped and trembled as her orgasm ripped through her and she felt the searing hot cum that Mark was depositing inside her womb as well. The world became a blur to them both, each wrapped in the others arms and sent spiraling out of control by the emotions of the moment.

Finally the earth came to rest and the two collapsed back on the blanket, sweaty and panting for air. They lay there naked and totally spent for several minutes until Mark gathered enough energy to raise up on one elbow.

"God you were fantastic honey," he said, looking down on the frazzled Jennifer.

"You were wonderful too," she panted out. He laid his head on her heaving chest and she laid there playing with his hair as a tear rolled down her cheek.

They laid there on the beach the rest of the world an eternity away for a couple more hours, just Mark and Jennifer in each other's arms. But at last they had to start heading back to the island again before it got too dark.

Once back on the island they drove back to his hotel neither wanting the night to end. As they got close to the hotel entrance, Mark finally spoke up.

"Jenny, I had a wonderful time today... too wonderful. I don't want it to end. Stay the night with me, sweetheart. Please?"

"Yes, Mark. I'd love to send the night with you," she said, her heart about to burst at hearing the words. "But I don't have anything to wear."

"Well I don't see that as a problem," he said grinning broadly, "but if you need to stop by your place to get a few things, it's fine with me."

"You don't mind, then?"

"Baby as long as I am in this car with you, I am happy," he said, patting her thigh. So they went to her apartment and she put a few things together in a small suitcase. He suggested she just pack what she would need for the next few days as he didn't want her to have to run back and forth. "I have a big bed and there is plenty of room in my hotel room. There's no sense in you running all the way back home every night.Besides, I like feeling you next to me. I'd like it very much if you would stay with me for the rest of my time here," he said.

Jennifer liked being near him as well and agreed to stay with him. She knew he would be leaving soon and she wanted every minute possible with him. It would be hard enough to work, but at least she knew he would stop by and that she could spend the nights with him. Jennifer was falling for this American tourist and she didn't care. She had never met a man as kind and considerate as Mark.

Mark found himself completely taken with Jennifer as well. He didn't want to think about leaving her when his vacation was over. He just wanted to enjoy being with her for as long as he could. She made him feel like he mattered and like he was a man again - something his ex-wife had stripped of him.

That night as they lay in bed together, Jennifer was tormented by her thoughts. Mark was laying on her chest once more and Jennifer was fiddling with his hair. Finally she couldn't take it anymore.

"Mark, I love you," There she had put it out there. She held her breath and waited for a response. She didn't know if she had just ruined everything by stating her feelings but she had to do it. She had to be honest with him no matter the consequences.

Mark thought about it for a few moments... moments that Jennifer agonized over before he spoke himself.

"I love you too Jennifer. I wasn't sure how you felt so I didn't say anything but yes, I love you too."

"Oh Mark! Oh, I have fallen for you. I know you aren't going to be here very long and I didn't mean to, but I have fallen in love with you. You are so different than the other guys around here and... oh what are we going to do?" she said almost crying.

Mark sat up and took Jennifer in his arms. "Don't worry honey, we'll think of something. I don't want to let you go either. We'll figure something out, I promise." And he meant it too. He was enjoying being with this beatiful island girl more than he had enjoyed anything for a very long time. He wasn't ready to give her up and he took her into his arms.

* * * * * * * * * *

Mark and Jennifer spent the next few days inseparable. When Jennifer wasn't working, she was with Mark; when she had to work at the lounge, Mark would come visit her. The pair spent every moment possible together and she showed him everything she could about her island home.

But like all vacations, it had an end and as much as they wanted to avoid it, the end of Mark's vacation soon arrived. The day before he was scheduled to return to Los Angeles was a sad day for the pair. He relaized he would be going back to the live he had before with work and the memories he left there. She knew that he would be leaving her alone on the island once more and would probably never see him again. Neither one looked forward to the prospect before them.

"Oh Mark, tomorrow you are going to be leaving and I will be here all alone again. I don't think I can bear it! What am I going to do here without you?" Jennifer said, a tear running down her cheek. "You came here to get away from drama and now I have fallen in love with you. I didn't mean to - I knew you were only here for a short time. But Mark you are so wonderful... how am I ever going to find someone like you?"

"Jennifer, I feel the same way. I have never met anyone like you. I did come here to clear my head and see what I was going to do with my life now that my divorce is finalized. And then I met you. I never expected to find love on a tropical island - let's face it, that sounds so much like a romance novel that it is almost cliche. But that's just what has happened. I have fallen in love with you as well, Jenny," he said. "That's why I have been doing a little checking around. And I got a phone call this morning. It looks like you won't have to worry about finding someone like me."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Well, while you have been working at the lounge, I have been doing some scouting and I got a call this morning about a job offer here. It's a bit different than the job I had in L.A. but it's along the same lines. Of course, it doesn't pay what I was making in L.A... I will be starting over with a new company, but I should be able to advance pretty quickly. I was good at my job back in the states and I don't see why I can't use my skills here."

"OH MARK!! That is wonderful! Oh I am so happy!" she said, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him over and over.

"Well I didn't tell you I was doing this because I didn't want to get your hopes up. I wasn't sure I could pull it off. Now I do have to go back to officially quit my old job. I need to give them two weeks notice and I have to sell the house and take care of some other details. But I will be coming back.

"Mark I.. I don't know what to say! I am happy that we will still be together, but this is such a big step, a big change for you. Are you sure?" Jennifer said holding his hands in hers as she looked him squarely in the face.

"Yes, Jenny, I am sure. I can't go back to my prior life. There are too many memories, with the town, the house, and with my job. I came to the islands here to try to figure out where to go from here. I knew I wasn't going to be staying in my current situation. And being here with you has shown me what my next step is. I am staying here with you, sweetheart. That is, if you want me to?"

"YES! Oh yes, yes, yes! Mark, I..." she said, but the moment was too much for her. Jennifer got up and ran into the bathroom sobbing. Mark gave her a couple minutes to cry and then went to check on her.

"Jen?" he said knocking lightly on the bathroom door.

"I, I'm ok. Just let me wash my face," she said from behind the door. Mark went back into the living room to give her some privacy. A minute later she came out and walked up to the chair where he was sitting. He pulled her down into his lap.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I am now. I'm sorry, but I didn't want you to see me cry," she said.

"Well you don't need to cry anymore. I am here and it looks like I am staying," he said.

"With me," Jennifer said, kissing him long and deep before resting her head happily on his chest. Mark smiled, knowing the next chapter of his life had begun in such a wonderful way...

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments