Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It started with a kiss

"God I'm a softy!!! at times... ha.."

9
4 Comments 4
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Recommended Read
My head is bowed before you and it’s a choice I’m making because I don’t want you to see how vulnerable I am as you stand before me.

Until today I was lost and you found me.

Your fingers raise my chin gently and you look into my big brown eyes. There’s something in there you think, and it looks like sorrow but we wont speak of it because today you found me when no-one else was looking and when that happened the sadness started packing its bags.

Your kiss is mine for keeps as your lips, they find me too and your tongue dances with mine.
Our mouths part but our tongues are reluctant to leave each other and my fingers join the party and feel the soft spongy texture of your tongue as it sways softly against mine.

It started with a kiss,” I sing in my head and smile inwardly.

Your hands are strong yet gentle. You pull me close to you and our chests are touching. It’s not enough for me. I yearn for a closeness that can only be achieved when we’re entwined, when you’re inside me and our eyes are fixed as we exchange bodily fluids and ecstasy.

Our kissing is arousing me on a much deeper level than physically and I wonder whether you’re capable of sating me.

I’m not taking you to my bedroom. I don’t want you like that. I want you on another level, one that wont ask questions; one that won’t wait for a bed.

We watch television together and I never watch television but watching it with you is making me smile inside. My head rests on your lap and every now and then you run your fingers through my hair.

I can smell your arousal but I’ll enjoy it for a while, the smell of arousal is priceless.

I tease you briefly by accidentally-on-purpose running my fingers along the bulge in your trousers as I move to the other end of the couch and drape my smooth legs across your lap.

So naturally you switch your attention to my legs, basking in the fact that my breathing involuntarily becomes heavier the higher you venture.

It’s simple and it amuses you that I’m so easy to arouse. You know that holding my gaze for longer than is socially normal will do things to me, things that mere touch could never achieve.

I bite my bottom lip and lower my gaze in submission and I know that this has just driven you totally crazy for me. I look like an innocent girl and that’s the plan.

I let my legs part slightly and allow you a glimpse of my soft white panties. It’s all about the details I think as I close my legs again and look away to hide the expression on my face, the smug one.

The energy surrounding us should be marketable, I muse as I step this up a level and wonder which of us is feeling hornier,you or me.

I stand up before you and I remove my panties slowly. I wish I could capture the look on your face.

I hand them to you and you breathe in the wet scent of them. The moist patch tells you what you already knew.

Sitting back down and pretending that it didn’t just happen isn’t very easy because I’m shaking with anticipation for you. As I drape my legs over you again I finally let go and let my legs fall wide apart.

The intensity of your gaze on my bare exposed pussy is the turning point in this sweet story as the scrutiny I feel is taking me to another non-sweet level.

I look down at myself and back up to your eyes. I invite you without words to play with me and you lick your lips, which is perfect I think.

As your face moves closer to my aching, swelling pussy I let out a moan, one that is over the top because really I can’t help it. It seems between us we’ve driven me crazy.

Your mouth is tentative at first and using your tongue you introduce yourself to the closed lips of my pussy, inside for you is a pool of delicious juices waiting to be discovered.

You’re teasing me damn it, and I need more than anything for you to make this discovery soon.

I get my wish soon enough because my juices are oozing out through my lips now and the taste of them makes you crave much more.

Using your fingers you part my lips and your tongue delves into the soaking playground.

I can feel your hot breath on me and I watch you as, eyes closed, you go to work on me in the most delightful way imaginable.

Your fingers delve in now and I cry out as you slide them up and down at the same perfect pace as your tongue caresses my clit.

There’s no time for thoughts, no need to focus on an orgasm as it comes like a gust of wind and carries me high into the air, leaving me floating in ecstasy until it subsides and the cries that pleased you hush themselves until it’s almost like it never happened.

You raise me up towards you and hold me close as I straddle your lap and imagine just how fantastic your cock is going to feel inside me.

I fumble with your buttons as I release your impatient cock and as I grasp it firmly and moan my approval before freeing you of your clothes.

I sink myself down onto it in one smooth moment and we enjoy the heat and sensation as our bodies merge and we become as close as we need to be.

My knees are up high as I ride your wonderful cock.

AgathaaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaaSpencer

I smile an unusual smile before I lose control and I run away with you. Eyes closed now, holding on for dear life, I ride you like a wild horse and I take you to heaven.

When you fill my sopping pussy with copious amounts of your delicious seed I collapse onto you and we laugh. We kiss until I feel juices spilling out around your softness.

I sigh a little as I climb off you, you pull me down next to you and the simple gesture of stroking my hair behind my ear is enough to set me off again.

I take you by the hand and lead you up the stairs to my bedroom. We fall onto the bed and my mouth willingly takes up the challenge that is your softness. I take all of you into my warm mouth and suck gently as I rise up and down. I feel you growing hard in my mouth and everything is going to plan, I think, as I continue with my fingers gently kneading your balls. It’s becoming harder (excuse the pun), to take all of you to the back of my throat as your cock grows even bigger.

Your hands find my head as you try to gain some control. A moan escapes your dry mouth and I know that you’re ready again, much to my delight.

“Now fuck me like I need to be fucked,” I say to you as I move up the bed towards you and the intensity in my eyes tells you exactly how I need to be fucked.

“With pleasure M'lady,” you say with a smile.

I rest on my front and your weight is on me as you kiss down my spine. My moans tell you to hurry up and give me what I need, and you understand them.

Your cock finds its way to my desperate needy pussy and I cry out with relief as you bury yourself deep inside me.

“Fuck yes!” I say through hot heavy breath and it’s simple isn’t it, it says it all.

You pin me to the bed with your desire to give me what I need and relentlessly you thrust into me, each time striving to go deeper as my voice encourages you.

I’m up on my knees now rocking back onto as you slam yourself into me. You take me to a new level as you grab a handful of my hair and pull my head closer to you. I make a new noise, one that is a delighted squeal.

“You like that do ya?” you say to me though you already know.

 My reply in a shaky voice is,“Oh fuck yeah”

The speaking is arousing me as much as your cock and I feel a sense of urgency developing now.

“Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me.”

 I beg over and over again, and you do exactly as I ask, your pace increases as you fuck me so hard and fast, you need to make the begging stop, you want to sate me, it’s your challenge.

I feel something happening deep inside me. I wait until I’m certain before I tell you, and I don’t say the words, “I’m coming!” what I actually say is,“Fuckkkkkkkkk!”

Which translates as the same thing and your cock milks every last ounce of pleasure. You can feel my pussy in spasm around your delighted cock and as you’re about to cum, you hear the words, in a voice that doesn’t sound much like me,“I want your cum in my tight ass...”

It’s more of an announcement than a request and you don’t need informing twice! You slide your cock out of my sopping pussy and straight into my cool tight ass. It hurts but I need it too much to care and the sound you make as you bury yourself up to your balls in me is worth all the pain in the world.

“Now fuck it hard!” I say and you lose control.

You fuck my tight ass so hard that the pressure makes me think my spine will buckle, but still I keep begging for it harder and harder until you roar like the animal you wanted to be and your cock explodes hot thick cum into the depths of my truly fucked ass.

You kiss my lower back and rest your heavy head there for a while and in my mind I’m singing the words, “It started with a kiss.

Published 
Written by smiler77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments