Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Journey's End (Two)

"There always has to be an end."

10
8 Comments 8
5.0k Views 5.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Memories. That's what I could give to him. I thought about it all night. He needed to have memories to hug to his heart.

Life is so unfair. I know, that's what all younger people are moaning about. At least, my parents have told me that. And I've heard it from other people too. It's just part of growing up to see that you can't always have what you want. And no matter how good or kind or smart you are, bad things will happen to good people. Now I was seeing it right here beside me. I reached out and gently touched the man I wanted to be with. For a long time. Forever if I could. But it wasn't going to happen that way.

A sleeping pill didn't really give him any sleep during the night. Peter's mind and body were too hyped up. I was there with him and it was too much to sleep through. So he slumbered on and off all night, drifting into and out of sleep. I could always feel his body warm against my skin. I didn't sleep well either, but I was comfortable, and happy in the moment.

It had been over a year now. We met online. We became friends online. And we fell in love online. He would tell me often that he adored me. At first I thought he was playing a game. But not for long. With true friendship came complete trust. Well, pretty close to complete. I admit when he first broached the subject of actually meeting I was uneasy and reluctant.

Two things had occurred to me when he first broached the subject of meeting in person. He could turn out to be someone I would find repulsive in person. Or he might feel the same about me. One never knew. But it hadn't happened that way. Not at all. We seemed to be completely compatible now.

I slowly touched the short hair on his head and smelled his sweet breath. I wanted to kiss him softly but I was reluctant to disturb his sleep. I knew he could use the rest. I knew he needed all the strength he had to continue. At least for a while. A while was all he needed, for now.

Finally, with morning light creeping around the draperies, I could see his eyes wide open and his smile. He was awake and I was hungry for him.

"Morning sweets. I see now that something is ready to greet me."

"Sweets for the sweet. Yep, little one. I'm always happy to see you. Be gentle with me, Gwen." He grinned as I touched his stiffness. So good.

I didn't have to make him hard. I didn't think he could get any harder. I pressed my fingers into my moist lips and felt how ready I was for him. First I licked off the pre-cum that tasted so good, then, holding my hands on his chest I spread my legs over him, and he guided his pole into me. I groaned, slipping down onto my man's cock. I squeezed my pussy muscles, tightening and loosening, feeling his thickness as I slowly used my arms and legs to use him.

His hands were gripping my hips tightly, squeezing my flesh, as he thrust upward and grunted with passion. My pussy juices were flowing now. I could feel them. Feel them dripping out and covering his crotch as we fucked. Just fucked like animals now. I wanted to feel him cumming inside me. I wanted to be taken. Oh, god, I wanted his cock so much.

He howled. Thrust hard, then again. My pussy was sucking on his cock. I wanted more. But I always wanted more. He sometimes called me his little whore. I loved it. I loved him right now. And I loved his cock. This first real life fuck was making me cum too.

"Ah, damn, little flower. Oh, god. Baby, baby." He cream was filling me now, in bursts, and I howled with love and lust. Grinding down and taking all of him inside me. Wishing for more, always more.

As he slowed down and finally stopped humping I leaned over and began getting the kisses I had wanted earlier. I didn't want his prick to slip out of me yet. I wanted to feel it inside me. My hands were caressing his rough beard and my tongue was exploring his mouth. I could feel his fingers touching my pussy from behind, and ticking my little star. It made me giggle as I rose up and smiled at him.

"What are you thinking about, silly man?"

"We'll get to that later, cupcake." Then he laughed.

Slowly rolling off I felt his soft member slip out onto his belly. I laid beside him and tenderly touched him. Then, as we both touched each other, as if to make sure we were both really there, we talked. Quietly and openly. I knew he was going to leave soon. I knew it and mourned already. But I wanted him here with me. Right now.

"You need to take care of yourself. You'll have longer if you're a good boy. Am I nagging? I'm just worried."

"Not to worry. Only people that care will nag. I know my limits, short stuff. It'll be fine."

How did I know it would be fine. I didn't. I only knew what he told me, and now how I felt about him. All these months of faceless communication had led to this. I was in love with someone who might not even be here tomorrow. I trembled and held him tighter. I felt him sigh. Then he released himself and bounced out of bed.

"Okay. Get up honey bun. You and I are gonna have some fun today. Saturdays are for having a good time."

I giggled as I watched him walking into the bathroom. I climbed out of bed and rooted around in my overnight bag. I'd brought a change of clothes. Just a skirt and blouse along with some underwear. I heard the shower go on and giggled again. I left my clothes off and went in to join him. I was quiet as I drew back the opened the shower stall door. He had his eyes closed as he washed his hair.

"Hey! Little scamp." He was startled as I pulled his cock and balls down and said, "ding, ding." I giggled and he grabbed me. His lips were on mine, and I could sense how greedy his need was. His prick was hardening again as we stood beneath the cascading water. His arms had pulled me close and my legs spread wider to feel him poking my now tingling pussy.

"Umpf...honey...I don't think I can cum again for you so soon." He was looking into my eyes and I just grinned.

"Silly man. You don't have to cum, Peter." I giggled and blushed. I wondered if he could see that with the water running over us. "You know, if you can just keep it hard for me you can play with me some more. Please?"

I turned around and bent over, leaning against the other side of the shower stall. I heard him laughing as his cock head pressed into my pussy quickly and deeply. Then he withdrew it. He knew what I was doing. I was being bad. So my little pucker was invaded by his mushroom head. I was smiling, but then started moaning softly and grimacing as he gripped my hips. This was my first time. I was a virgin this way. I wanted him to take me.

He did. Slowly, but surely. He was gentle, but aggressive. I didn't mind. I wanted to feel him and know him in so many ways. It was good. Different, of course. I would never let anyone do it before, but I wanted this man to feel me in this way. In every way. I wanted to be fucked. He fed his hardness deep into me and I groaned as my hands trembled against the wall. His fist had grabbed my hair and he was starting to pump faster now.

I was crying with tears running down my wet face, but I loved it. And as he fucked me I was using a hand to caress and pinch my breasts, then tickling and slapping my clit. I wanted to cum quickly now. I was greedy for him. Fucking my virgin ass and calling my name. So fucking good. My legs quivered but I begged for more, and harder. Harder and rougher. Pounding my ass and shaking my whole body.

My ass was accepting him now. I was slapping my pussy and crying out. Begging for more cock as my legs were getting close to giving out. He was now holding my waist and fucking me with short, quick humps. I could hear him grunting. It sounded so nasty and dirty. I loved it. I was close. I was cumming for my lover. I screamed.

"Mine...my ass...my cunt...all mine. Oh fuck. Baby girl, so fucking good."

"Cumming...yes, yes, yes...cumming now. Fuck me!"

He was holding me up now like a rag doll. I couldn't hold myself anymore. I didn't feel him cum inside me, but he had made me happy. It was so fine. He was kissing the back of my neck. Then he turned me around and we sank down onto the shower floor with the water still flowing over us. I was trembling as he held me tightly.

We were laughing later when we got out of the shower. It was fun to dry each other off. Then I got dressed and so did he. We were on our way.

The morning was spent over on the coast. He knew I loved the beach, so we spent our time there enjoying the sun and foamy green waters. I was thinking that I wanted us to be together, like in all of those pictures you see. The ones of the lovers holding hands. Laughing and tickling and running along the shore. Picking up seashells and getting our pant legs wet when the tide turned and came rushing in. It was like that. He was happy. I could see that. Even if he was a little slow. Breathing heavy now and then. But he was happy.

We stopped and kissed often. He was taller and had to lean down to my face. I enjoyed looking up into his deep brown eyes. Sometimes I saw my own face mirrored there, and I was happy, too.

We had lunch in a seaside diner. Lots of fresh seafood. We were in such a good mood that it was contagious, I could see. Everyone around us was smiling as he tickled me and got me to giggle so he could give me a peck on my nose. We finished up with our lunch and headed back over the coastal range, across the Valley, and up into some rolling, live oak covered hills. He found a pull-off beside the road, and we got out to stroll over the golden fields.

My hand was sweaty and so was his. It felt right. Sweaty hands and sweaty bodies. I was a naughty girl. I knew that. I was a brat quite often. He had always loved that about me when we spent time online. I wondered what he would do if I was a real brat now. I was going to find out.

Letting go of his hand I reached down and pinched his butt beneath the sweat pants he was wearing.

HarleyQuinsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarleyQuinsi

Then I laughed as he yelled at me. I skipped away and ran up the hill toward a wide spreading live oak. I heard him behind me. I looked back just as he caught my skirt and pulled me down. I squirmed around and bit his arm.

That was enough for him. He grabbed me roughly and jerked me down onto his lap as he crossed his legs on the ground.

"Little brat! What the hell are you up to? I've known for a long time you needed some taming. You're getting it now, Gwen!"

My skirt was flipped up, and my panties were pulled down. I was struggling and fighting with him, still trying to bite him. So he bent down and bit my ass. I squealed, half giggling and half crying. It hurt! And then his palm was crashing down onto my round butt and I was feeling that tingling I loved so much in my moist pussy.

He was laughing with glee as he smacked my butt. I didn't stop twisting and squirming, but I was loving every slap as he hit my burning tush and then my swollen pussy lips. Over and over until I couldn't help moaning and cumming when his fingers struck my little slit and clit. It felt so good. But I needed some cock. He needed to use me and make us both happy.

"Are you cumming? Really, you're such a naughty girl. You're just a little slut, aren't you? Are you my whore, little one?"

"Yes...yes, sweets. Let me have your cock, baby."

I had rose up and was pulling his sweats down while releasing his hard member. I grinned and licked it while squeezing it hard with both hands. He leaned back on one hand just letting me be myself, but he kept two fingers in my pussy, fucking me softly and gently with them.

Soon I was between his legs that he had stretched out. My head began to bob up and down, taking him into my drooling mouth. My saliva was dripping down onto his cleanly shaven balls. I tenderly touched them and massaged them.

"God, that's good. I need some pussy, baby girl. Twist around and give me my pussy."

Keeping a hold on his prick, I moved myself around and bent my knees down so his tongue was just touching my slit, and his cock was still in my mouth, or being stroked as I praised it. Such a nice cock. Oh, god, he was sucking my pussy. I rubbed it into his face, feeling him ramming fingers in, and pinching my clit, as I sucked him.

"Cumming now...Give me cum sweets. Oh fuck...cum for me."

I was jacking his cock roughly as I pressed my pussy harder into his face, and then his cum burst out and I quickly aimed it into my wide open mouth, now sucking up his juices as he licked mine. I was eating all he could give me, and moaning with lust. He had his hands gripping my ass and a finger was jabbing my pucker making me whimper. But I got all of his milk. I licked it clean as I heard him sighing under me.

"Are you okay, sweets? Was that too much?"

"Silly girl. I'll let you know when it's too much. Damn, little one. You're one horny little tart."

He laughed as he rose up, turning me about and setting me down on his soft cock and lap. It was sticky, but I didn't care. He was giving me a gentle kiss as he caressed my breasts. They were aching a little. I think they were jealous because they had not be sucked today. I giggled.

The afternoon passed away and we returned to his hotel room. I had my own vehicle there, so I gathered up my things and went home to change and get cleaned up for dinner. I was still a little shy about letting him know where I actually lived. He didn't even know my real name yet. We only used first names. Was that odd? I don't know. I suppose I could have taken a peek at his wallet while he was in the bathroom, but I didn't.

I needed to have dinner with family that evening. Peter knew I had family and friends here. This is where I had lived my whole life. It just didn't seem like a good idea for him to meet them. Too many questions. But he was always such a sweet man. Never asking more than I wanted to give. And giving me all he could. It was really late when I finished up what I was doing that night. He would understand. I couldn't see him then.

Going to church took up the morning on Sunday. But I managed to get away in the early afternoon. Peter had told me he would be driving around the hills there in the Central Valley. I understood that he felt close to them. He'd grown up in California, and loved everything about it. The landscape, I mean. I picked him up at his hotel and took him to a restaurant I had suggested the day before.

Dinner was fun. This was a place I had only been in once before. So no one knew me, but I knew it had good food. At least, the kind he'd told me enjoyed. It was a nice evening. I got a little tipsy. When we finally left I could not stop giggling. He was laughing too, but we were just happy to be together. He took my keys and drove us back to the hotel.

"Okay, squirt. You can't drive home. You're staying here with me, anyway, right?"

"Yes, sir. I'm staying here with you, forever and ever." I giggled.

We went upstairs to his room and I fell on the bed. It was so funny for some reason. I couldn't stop laughing. I must have fell asleep though. I woke up and it was dark. I was covered up. I stretched a little and could tell I was naked. He had been a naughty boy, taking off all my clothes. I touched my little pussy. We hadn't done anything, I could tell. Peter was a gentleman.

As I moved I could tell from his breathing that he was asleep. I was quiet. He needed rest. I drifted off again. I had a little headache, but it was fine.

It seemed like only a minute or two before I started to awaken again. But I stayed quiet because I didn't want to disturb Peter. I could feel there was no sheet on me now. I was lying on my stomach. My eyelids fluttered open. There was light in the room coming from the bathroom. I reached out and couldn't find his body next to me. I rolled over.

Peter was sitting in a chair watching me. His legs were wide apart. He grinned as he stroked his hard on. I smiled back. I pushed up on my elbows and leaned back against my pillows. My hair was a mess. I wondered what I looked like.

"You're so pretty. Adorable. Precious little treasure. Touch yourself, Gwen. Make yourself happy. I want to watch you baby girl."

I giggled. Then I began caressing my own body while he gripped his manhood and slowly move his hand up and down his length. One hand spread over my breast and squeezed it, with the nipple between my fingers, then pinching it. My other hand was rubbing gently over my thighs, and up across my tummy, then down, slowly, to my clit. My palm caressed as a finger touched my slit. I felt the moisture and the heat. I trembled.

He was increasing his strokes, lying back with his cock pointing up to the ceiling. I could hear his breathing, heavy and panting. His eyes were locked on mine. I was getting closer. I had tears coming to my eyes. I pinched my tits harder and crammed two fingers into my pussy. I kept my eyes on his. My hips were thrusting up now to meet my fingers and my legs were bending and straightening. He stood up.

"You're my little lover, aren't you baby girl. You're mine? Yes?" He kept looking at me. Not smiling. Neither of us were smiling. We were both close.

"Yes. Yes. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh god. Yes. Yes."

I slapped my pussy as I writhed there on the bed. My pussy was ready. Oh fuck. I was squirting. I had never done that before. Jesus. So fucking good. He scrambled over in a crouch, still jacking his prick.

"Want it? Want it?" He was right in front of me now. I did want it. I was still squirting and hitting his cock and balls, and he began sending out spurts of cum onto my body. So hot. God, so hot.

I spread my legs apart. I wanted him in me. I had came. Now I wanted to cum more. I wanted that cock in my pussy, fucking me hard and deep.

"Fuck me, Peter. Baby, please, fuck me some more. Please baby."

He was still hard. He was still hard as stone as he got down, guided his shaft into my cunt, and rammed it deep with one hard stroke. His hands were gripping my ass, pulling me up to take all of him. Holding me up as he grunted and fucked me. He was panting harder now. Jerking his hips to feed his prick into my sweet treasure. His sweet treasure. I was his.

He didn't have any more cream for me. But I could still cum for him. I did. Crying out that I loved him. I loved my Peter. He called me his Gwen. His girl. His own baby girl. We collapsed on the bed, with his prick inside me, clutching together. Arms tight around each other.

After about fifteen minutes we both got up and went in to shower together. Just shower. But we did caress and touch each other as we bathed. Laughing together as we got cleaned up. It was close to that time. I had to go.

We came downstairs holding hands. He was carrying his gear over his shoulder, and I had my overnight bag. He left his key at the desk and we went out into the sun.

"I have to get to work. You're leaving now, aren't you?"

"Sugar. I have to leave. Give me a hug and a kiss, little brat."

We embraced. I was crying. He watched me as I walked out to my own car. I turned and saw him going to his. He went out of view. I sat in the car for a few minutes. I had to get to work. I had to get on with my life.

We talked online for another week. Then, one night, I checked to see if he was there. His accounts were all closed. Deleted.

I had received one last email from him. It was short and simple.

"You were giving me memories. I knew that, sweet girl. But, really, I was there to give you memories of your own. I know you'll never forget me. Right, cupcake? Precious flower? Remember me."

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments