Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Justin and Twila: Introduction

"A steamy, romantic reunion of two souls."

5
4 Comments 4
3.8k Views 3.8k
614 words 614 words
Twila loved the winter. Every night during the long, dark northern winters, she sat in front of her fireplace, drinking some hot chai tea, looking out the window. The light of the fire made the falling snowflakes glimmer as they fell from the heavens.

Her long, chocolate-colored hair cascaded over her back and shoulders in decadent curls. She was a short girl, but her curves were the root of all envy in every other girl she encountered. Her short peach satin nightgown hugged her curves, not that one could tell, since she was snuggled up on her sofa, covered by a downy blanket and a fluffy bathrobe.

A knock at her door startled her. She tossed her blanket off her, set her tea on the coffee table. Her bare feet made a light pitter-patter on her wood floors as she made her way to the door. She unlocked the door. It clicked, and then creaked as she opened it. Her eyes widened.

"Hey honey, I'm home early." It was her boyfriend, who'd been working out of town for nearly a month. Twila gripped the shoulder areas of his jacked, pulled him closer, and stood on her tiptoes to kiss him.

"I'm so happy to see you! I've missed you so much, Justin!" Twila squealed excitedly, blushing as a smile replaced the shock on her face. He walked in, and she closed the door behind him as he kicked off his boots and made his was into the large log cabin they called home.

"Excited much?" Justin asked suggestively, staring at her hardened nipples as he set his suitcase aside.

Twila looked down at her large, round breasts. Her small nipples were potruding a little more than usual, since she was just standing at the door, exposing her chest to the cold.

"No, they just got a little cold." She said softly, placing her hands on them to keep them warm.

TastyMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TastyMia



Justin giggled. "Come on, let's get you really warm".

Twila followed Justin to the fireplace, where the sat down on the soft area rug and watched the flames together for a few minutes, cuddling each other.

"I really missed this," Justin whispered. He layed her down on the rug, kissing her full lips as he gently squeezed one of her breasts. She gasped softly as he did so, gently squeezing the bulge in his pants in return. She removed his jacket and his shirt, only to tease him more by scratching long and hard down his back. Justin put a hand on her slightly bent knee, creeping up until he reached the hem of her sexy little nightgown. He paused, then kept going. He felt her panties, which were slightly damp.

Before he could do anything else, Twila rolled them both over so she was on top of him. She unbuckled his belt, slowly pulling it off and setting it aside on his pile of clothing. Then, she unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, pulling them down to his knees. She straddled him, gyrating her hips, grinding her wet pussy against his hard cock through her panties and his boxers. Justin put his hands on her hips, grinding his bugle against her harder. He sighed with enjoyment.

"Come on honey, let's head to bed. It's getting late, and I'm sure you're tired," Twila chirped as she stood up. Justin couldn't believe what he'd just heard. Twila got him all riled up only to suggest going to bed? Twila was a tease. As she stood over him, Justin caught a glimpse of her black lace thong and her round ass. It only made him harder, but he stood up, and went to bed with his lover.
Published 
Written by domiKNITrix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments