Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kieran and Mel Try Something New

"Chapter 5 from Luck of the Irish, an erotic novel I'm working on. Mel is just full of surprises..."

3
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
4.8k words 4.8k words
We walked quietly back to the guest house in Mel’s cousin’s backyard. I opened the door and asked Mel to open a bottle of wine while I made a pit stop. I went to the bathroom and started to run a hot bath in the huge whirlpool tub, pouring in some scented bath oil. I went back out to the kitchen while the bath was running where Mel had poured us each a glass of wine and was standing at the end of the counter. I took the offered wineglass and thanked her as we clinked glasses. After a sip I put my glass down and took hers and placed it on the counter, taking her hand and leading her to the bathroom. “Would you like to take a nice hot bath?” I asked.

"Only if you’ll share it with me,” she said.

“You must be a mind reader,” I replied as I reached to turn off the water. I turned to her and ran my hands down the length of her arms from her shoulders to her fingertips. I took her hands and placed them on my shoulders. “Don’t move your hands till I tell you to,” I instructed. I reached around behind her and started to unzip her dress as I started kissing her, beginning with her forehead and moving all around her face, avoiding her lips.

Several times she tried to put her lips on mine but I moved away each time, looking her right in the eye and shaking my head. “Tonight, I am the director and you only get to do what I tell you to,” I told her. “Failure to follow directions will have consequences I don’t think you will wish to contemplate.”

She gave me the puppy-dog eyes and pouted, sticking out her bottom lip, “Okay but I’m not sure I will be able to control myself,” she said.

“OK then, we’ll just go back to your parents’ house,” I teased.

“No, no,” she pleaded, “I’m all yours. Do with me what you will,” she whispered as she kissed me very softly. I slipped her dress down over her shoulders and lifted her hands of my shoulders and slid the dress off, letting it fall to the floor between us. She looked absolutely stunning standing there in a pair of shiny silver panties and matching bra that barely covered her perfect breasts.

I placed her hands on my shoulders again and I reached up and undid the clasp between her breasts, letting them fall free as the bra fell away and slid down her arms until I lifted her hands again and let it fall on top of the dress on the floor between us. “You are getting very good at doing what you’re told,” I said, “A very good quality in a wife.”

Mel laughed and said, “Don’t forget mister, I give as good as I get.”

“That is what I am counting on,” I replied. I knelt down and began slipping her panties down her legs. When they reached her ankles she stepped out of them and stood completely nude in front of me. I stepped back and looked her up and down, taking in the length of her beauty.

“What?” Mel said.

“I’m speechless,” I said, “I can’t believe that a woman as gorgeous as you would agree to be my wife.“ I quickly stripped out of my suit and stepped into the warm bath. We sat down, me behind her and I started moving my hands over her body. As my hands slid between her legs I noticed a very slight stubble on her pussy. I stopped and said, “Someone has been neglecting her grooming.”

“I was so busy today, I didn’t get to it. Would you care to do the honours?” she asked.

“I’ve never done anything like that,” I replied, “You sure you trust me in such a sensitive area?”

“Oh, I think you’re properly motivated to be careful,” she giggled. “Just take your time, I’ll show you how if you need help.”

“Kinda hard to argue that logic,” I answered. “l’ll see what we have available for tools,” I said as I climbed out of the tub. I went to the cabinet below the sink and found a fresh ladies razor and some shave cream in a pink can. “If I was a suspicious man, I’d say you planned this,” I said.

“Believe what you like, a girl has to have some secrets,” she replied as she got up and sat on the corner of the tub, opening her legs. I picked up a robe from the hook on the back of the door and draped it over her shoulders and climbed back into the tub. I took a handful of the warm water and rinsed it over her lower lips, put some shave cream on my fingers and lathered her up.

Taking the razor, I whispered, “Hold still,” and began sliding it over her pubic area, moving very carefully to preserve the prize. After finishing the area above her slit, I began working very slowly on her labia. Mel squirmed a little a couple of times when I accidentally brushed her clit but it didn’t take long before she was completely smooth.

“There, that should do it,” I said as I ran some more warm water over her pussy to rinse the remaining lather away and kissed the top of her now smooth slit..

She slipped her hand down between her legs and pronounced, “Perfect. I’ll have to get you to do that more often.”

“Anytime,” I replied, smiling up at her. “Now, lean back and enjoy.” I moved between her legs and began to lick her clit. My shaving her had obviously gotten her aroused, Mel’s pussy was well lubricated as was evidenced by the little droplet of liquid that sat at the bottom of her opening. I reached out with my tongue and licked it up, then slipped first one, then another finger inside her. I began moving my fingers inside her as I started rubbing her clit with my thumb.

It wasn’t long before she was completely soaked and the juices were dribbling down between her cheeks and over her ass. I slipped my fingers out of her and inserted my thumb and positioned my middle finger over her anus. I looked up at her with my middle finger poised to enter her back door, her eyes were open, looking at me and she nodded almost imperceptibly.

I pushed slowly with my finger and after some initial resistance, her tight little hole yielded and my finger slipped in, just to the first knuckle. I stopped it there, returning my attention to her clit with my lips and tongue. As I continued to stimulate her, her juices continued to slide down onto my finger and I began pushing it in again very slowly. I took my mouth off her and whispered, “You okay with this?”

“Uh-huh,” she panted, “Just go slow.” I returned to servicing her clit as I began sliding my middle finger in and out of her bum. She slid her backside right to the edge of the tub and pulled her legs up as far as she could, allowing me unfettered access to both her holes. Pretty soon my finger was impaled as far as it would go and Mel was moving her hips in time to my movements.

She couldn’t move too much because she was perched on the edge of the tub but she managed to keep her balance. Suddenly she put her hand on the back of my head as her pussy began to twitch and hot fluid flowed out of her cunt onto my lips and tongue. She moaned loudly and wrapped her legs around my shoulders holding my face against her wetness. I licked up as much of her sweet liquid as I could, savouring its slightly salty taste and its slipperiness. It wasn’t until after I had slipped my finger from her bottom that I noticed that the water had cooled off.

“You want me to warm this bath up for you?” I asked.

“Let’s just have a quick shower and retire upstairs,” she said as she got up off the edge of the tub. “Oh, man,” she groaned, “My ass is asleep.” I took her hand and helped her up, pulled the curtain across and reached down to pull the plug and turn on the water for our shower.

“Make it a little hot, I’m chilled,” she said as I pulled the tab to start the shower.

I adjusted the water and stood up to wrap her in my arms. “I’ll just have to warm you up,” I said, squeezing her tightly. We showered quickly, tickling and playing with each other until Mel grabbed my cock and said, “I cannot wait any longer.”

“Hang on there, young lady,” I said sternly, “It’s my turn to call the shots tonight, remember? You’ll get what I say you’ll get and you will bloody well wait for it!”

“I’m not worried,” she replied, giving my balls a soft squeeze, “You won’t be able to wait for long,” she laughed. We finished showering and made our way upstairs, Mel in the robe that was in the washroom, I was wrapped in a bath towel. I took off the towel exposing my erection and Mel smiled,” Is that for me?” she asked.

“Later, if you’re a good girl – or a bad girl depending on your perspective,” I answered. I laid the towel on the wingback chair that was still beside the bed. “Wouldn’t want to stain the fabric,” I said as I led her to the chair, slipped the robe off her shoulders and sat her down. I got down on my knees in front of her and pulled her bottom towards me so that her freshly shaved parts were easily accessible. I took her hands and placed them on the arms of the chair and looked at her with one raised eyebrow. “Do I have to explain the rules to you?” I asked.

She smiled, bit her bottom lip and shook her head, her soft blonde curls falling over her eyes. I slid my hands under her buttocks and pulled her hips toward me so I could give her pussy the oral attention it so richly deserves. I used only my lips and tongue on her, using my hands to keep her from squirming and to hold her in place.

It wasn’t long at all before her moaning reached a crescendo and she flooded my face again. I pulled my face away and saw that her entire pubic area was glistening with her wetness. I took one more long soft suck on her clit as her ass wriggled in my hands.

“You have a month to stop that!” she said her voice shaking as her hips quivered. I stood up and took her hand, pulling her up onto her feet and leading her beside the bed. I placed my hands on her shoulders and pushed down slightly, urging her to kneel down on front of me, my hardness inches from her lips and I placed her hands onto my hips. I didn’t have to say anything, Mel understood that this was the deal when it’s my turn to decide what we would do on that night.

She opened her red lips and slowly slid them down my shaft, agonizingly taking me fully into her mouth. As her nose neared my pubic bone, she held her mouth onto me, letting my head slip into her throat. The feeling was incredible as she slowly began moving her mouth up and down on my shaft, moving her tongue around the bottom and sides of my shaft. Her hands held my hips to keep me from thrusting as her head bobbed up and down with an increasing pace.

She pulled her mouth off me with a loud sucking sound and began licking my shaft like an ice cream cone. She placed her lips back on my cockhead and looked up at my face as she again lowered her mouth onto me. She continued to look at me until I threw my head back and closed my eyes, anticipating my release.

I felt her mouth come off me as I spurted my load, looking down I could see her mouth wide open as she let my jizz spurt into her mouth, some of it hitting her top lip. She looked up again and smiled as she licked her lips and swallowed my cream.

“Was that what you had in mind?” she asked.

“Exactly,” I said as I pulled her up to stand beside me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in close to kiss her beautiful mouth. I moved my hands down to cup her ass and pulled her up off her feet, she wrapped her legs around my waist and my cock rubbed up against her still moist pussy. I lowered her onto the bed and said, “I have to go to the washroom. Can I get you anything?”

“Some wine?” she asked, “And maybe you could make that beautiful cock hard again.”

“I’ll get the wine,” I said, “But you’ll have to harden my cock if you want some more.” She giggled as I went down the stairs to the washroom.

“Nice ass!” she called and she gave a girly wolf-whistle as I descended the stairway. After taking care of business in the washroom I poured two fresh glasses of wine and took them back upstairs.

“Are you going to tell me what you have planned for the rest of the evening?” she asked.

“You’ll just have to wait,” I replied, “But I think it’s worth waiting for. I am open to suggestions, however.”

“Well, I’ve never had anyone put their finger in my ass and I have to tell you, it felt pretty good. You wanna try putting something a little longer and thicker in there?” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

I hadn’t even thought about anal and here was this incredibly beautiful woman suggesting that I fuck her ass.

“It hadn’t even crossed my mind but I’m game if you are,” I stammered. We started kissing again and within minutes I was rock hard and ready for more. Mel took my hand and guided it to her snatch, and together we began massaging her pussy. She guided my fingers inside her and as I finger fucked her, she rubbed her clit, occasionally slipping a finger inside her beside mine.

I rolled her over onto her belly and pulled upwards on her hips getting her ready for me to enter her from behind. I moved behind her and she reached back between my legs and guided my cock to the entrance of her wetness. My cock slipped right in and I began stroking in and out as she continued to play with her clit.

After a minute or so she moved her fingers to collect as much of her juices as she could and reached around using them to lubricate her little rosebud anus.

“You sure you’re ready for this?” I asked breathlessly.

“No I’m not sure but I’ll try anything once. Just go slow and we’ll see how it goes,” she replied, the nervousness apparent in her voice. I pulled out of her pussy and positioned the head of my cock at the entrance to her back door. I moved my hips forward a little to put a little pressure on her and the head of my cock slipped in.

Mel inhaled sharply and cried softly, “Don’t move!” I remained motionless and she said, “It hurts a little, just give me a few seconds.”

The last thing I wanted was to hurt her and I told her so. “We can stop if you want to,” I whispered but she shook her blonde curls.

“No, I’m okay now,” she said and she pushed back a little causing another inch of my cock to slide inside her. I reached around and wet my fingers from her pussy and lubricated her bum and my cock with her wetness. “That’s it,” she said. “Play with me, rub my pussy.” I reached around again and started rubbing her as she pushed back again and next thing I knew my cock was fully inside her ass.

“Don’t start moving yet,” she commanded – so much for me taking control of proceedings for the rest of the night. I continued fingering her clit and slid a finger inside her pussy, it was strange feeling the hardness of my cock right next to the silky softness of her pussy. “A little more lubrication please,” she said and I pulled out far enough to swab some more of her juices on my cock and her anus.

When I moved my hand from between us, she immediately pushed herself back on me and nodded her head. I took that as my cue and began moving my cock slowly out and back into her backside. After a few strokes she started pushing back and soon I was pounding her ass harder. She reached down and pushed two of her own fingers inside her pussy, feeling my cock slide in and out of her separated only by a thin wall of skin.

“That’s it baby, fuck my ass! Oh man that’s really starting to feel good!” she moaned. I reached around to her snatch again and together we rubbed her clit and finger fucked her cunt till I was ready to come one more time.

“I can’t hold back anymore!” I grunted and I drove my cock into her ass as hard as I could. My cock spasmed as I released my load into her perfect bum, it was all I could do to concentrate on her pussy as I orgasmed. My member was still pulsing when Mel screamed and flooded both our hands with her warm fluid and her pussy contracted around our fingers. I could feel her pussy contracting beside my hardness when her legs gave out and she fell forward onto her stomach, my cock sliding out of her as she fell.

We both lay there not moving for a couple minutes, catching our breath. Eventually I rose up onto my elbows and moved off her behind, falling onto the bed beside her.

“I have to say Kieran, I was hoping all day you’d fuck me that hard but I never dreamed we’d try that! I don’t know why I even suggested it but now that it’s over, it wasn’t as painful as I thought it would be.”

“You’re no more surprised than I am,” I said, taking her in my arms. “I’d never even dreamed or fantasized about it but I’m glad we gave it a go. It was pretty incredible, certainly the craziest thing I’ve ever tried.”

I woke the next morning with Mel’s arm draped across my chest and her blonde curls laying on my shoulder. I turned to see the clock on the nightstand and was surprised to see it was just after 8 o’clock. Mel stirred and looked at me smiling, “Good morning, handsome,” she murmured.

“Good morning yourself, beautiful,” I replied. “Sleep well?”

“Yeah, I did. You?” she asked.

“Me too,” I replied. “’Scuse me, I have to make a visit to the facilities.” I rolled out of bed, Mel’s finger trailing across my chest until she couldn’t reach me. I pulled on my shorts and padded towards the stairs.

“I don’t think I’ll ever tire of that view,” she said softly. I carried on, smiling to myself, still amazed that we had found each other to begin with. I finished my business and came out of the bathroom to see Mel coming down the stairs in her robe. “You put the coffee on and after, I’ll make breakfast,” she said.

“After what?” I asked, winking at her.

“After you take me back upstairs and make love to me,” she replied with a wink of her own. She disappeared into the washroom and I got the coffee going. By the time she emerged, I had two cups poured and fixed. I handed her one and received a long soft kiss for my trouble.

I could taste the hint of her toothpaste on her lips, glad that I had taken advantage of the mouthwash in the washroom cabinet. I drained my cup and took her hand leading her back up to the loft, slipped the robe of her shoulders and pulled the covers back, inviting her into bed with a wave of my hand. She obliged, half sitting while I stripped out of my shorts and climbed in beside her.

She reached for me immediately and whispered, “Nothing fancy this morning, just some good old fashioned, man on top sex, OK?”

“As you wish, m’Lady,” I replied as I rolled towards her, moving my hand down to her vagina to make sure she was ready. As soon as I put my fingers on her labia, she pushed her hips towards my hand, my middle digit slipping right into her warm wetness. I moved over her and kissed her hungrily as I entered her, causing her to moan softly into my mouth. She whispered into my ear as we got into a rhythm, urging me to fill her with my come.

Our breathing turned to panting as we both became more aroused when suddenly she stiffened and whispered, “Stop! Did you hear that?”

I froze for a moment listening carefully, hearing nothing save the ticking of the nightstand clock. I shook my head and bent to kiss her, starting my movements again. Mel responded and within moments we and again found our rhythm, working together to reach our mutual climax. Mel started pulling her nails across my back, a sure sign to me that she was nearly ready to orgasm. I pushed up onto my forearms to gain leverage for my final few thrusts and as I pushed her hips into the bed with mine, she locked her long legs around my backside and held me into her as her whole body twitched then stiffened with her climax.

The first squeeze of her muscles on my hardness was enough to push me over the edge of my own orgasm and my release flooded her vagina with my sperm. Unable to move I buried my face in her neck as she let out a long low moan. We lay there unmoving for a moment as our bodies flushed with our exertions, then Mel began moving slowly under me. I moved up onto my elbows and looked into her face, her smile as broad as ever I had seen, a tear leaking from the corner of each eye. I kissed her softly all over her face, tasting the salt of her tears.

“Something wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing,” she replied as she shook her head slightly. “Nothing is wrong, everything is perfect, as perfect as...” she breathed in sharply, her eyes rolled up, she closed her lids almost completely and bit her bottom lip as I moved my cock out and in for one last stroke before finally pulling myself out of her “…perfect gets,” she finished her sentence, taking my bottom lip between hers for one lingering kiss before we began to untangle ourselves.

I moved from on top of her and we lay catching our breath before finally rolling out of bed. Mel stood up and we heard a soft, “Ahem” from the room below. Mel froze, then grabbed her robe off the floor, covered herself and moved quickly to the railing separating the loft from the space below.

“How long have you been there?” she exclaimed, blushing full pink.

“Long enough to know that your hearing is much better than your future husband’s,” replied a husky female voice, followed by a laugh.

“Maureen!” cried Mel. “Oh my God, I’m so embarrassed!” Mel hid her face in her hands and turned to me. She took her hands away and a scowl came over her face when she saw I was laughing to myself at her obvious embarrassment. “Shut up you!” she cried as she turned and went down the stairs. I rolled out of bed and pulled on some shorts, pants and a t-shirt and went down the stairs. I heard the bathroom door close with a bang as I crested the stairs and when I got halfway down, Maureen looked and me and clapped her hands together softly, raising her eyebrows.

“It’s been a while since there was that kind of performance in that bed!” she said with a smile. “I’ll have to drag my husband out here to see if he can be similarly inspired.”

“Surely this is a perfect little nest you have here, it is easy to be inspired in such a place,” I answered. Just then Mel emerged from the washroom, still flushed with her blushing and went over to Maureen and slapped her playfully on the shoulder. “Don’t you ever knock?” she exclaimed.

“I did knock sweetheart,” Maureen replied, “Twice. Imagine my surprise when I found the door unlocked. I peeked in and could tell from the sounds I heard what was happening and I just couldn’t help myself. Remember the time you told my father I was seeing the young Ferguson lad from over the road? Remember how angry he was? Revenge, my dear, is sweet!” Maureen laughed loudly and stood up to hug Mel. “Fear not dear cousin, I call this little place Las Vegas, what happens here, stays here!”

Mel relented and hugged her back, “It had better! What are you doing here anyways?”

“I came to invite you two for brunch. We’re serving up in about 15 minutes so you two had better get a move on and get cleaned up. If you’re not in my kitchen in 10 minutes, I’ll know why!” she called as she headed for the door. “Thanks for the inspiration, I think I’ll send the children to their grandparents this afternoon and drag my lucky husband out here for some afternoon delight!” She laughed and closed the door behind her. Mel came over to me and buried her face in my chest.

“Oh God I am so sorry!” she whimpered. “How embarrassing for you to have a complete stranger sit 20 feet away and listen to us making love.”

“Not so embarrassing as for you to have your cousin sit and listen to it. Every time you see her from now on, you are going to blush, I guarantee it!” I laughed as I headed to the shower. “Besides, she will probably get lucky because of it. That’s inspiring!” Mel threw a tea towel at me as I closed the washroom door. I had just climbed into the shower when I heard the door open. “If you step in here with me, we will never make it to brunch and Maureen will know exactly why,” I warned.

“Relax, Romeo,” Mel giggled. “I’m just laying out your clean clothes.”

“Thanks, Mom,” I laughed and Mel giggled and turned on the hot water tap in the sink, turning the shower ice cold. “Aaagghhh! Sorry!” I screamed as she left the room laughing hysterically. I jumped out of the shower and burst from the washroom just she started up the stairs. She started running up to the loft but it being a small space, I caught her quickly and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder and carrying her down to the washroom.

I deposited her into the still ice-cold shower, clothes and all, to her shrieks of protest and then turned off the tap bringing the water back to a more reasonable temperature. I climbed in with her, took her hand to help her stand and then began undressing her. Her face softened and she smiled.

“How romantic,” she whispered as she reached up to kiss me.

“Sorry sweetie,” I stated, placing one finger on her lips, “You’ve had all of me you are going to get for this day. I’ll teach you to mess with my shower!”

“Aawww!” she whined. We helped each other get washed, limiting ourselves to a rub here and a squeeze there as a promise of things to come later in the day.

Published 
Written by Headsupmax
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors