Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Krista & Heather

"Krista and Heather enjoy a sweet release together."

5
1 Comment 1
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
“God, you’re so gorgeous…” I trailed off, thinking out loud.

Heather’s dark brown locks were longer than she could handle sometimes. They weren’t straight, but not curly either, just like her. She identified as bisexual, and maybe her hair had something to do with that. I smiled to myself, realizing how silly that sounded. I pushed back a strand of her from her face and grinned when she frowned in her sleep.

She wore the white sheet tucked under her bare arms, her shoes forgotten somewhere in my living room. She had been so tired from university that she just stripped and thrown herself on my bed, falling asleep as I finished typing an essay. Things were pretty great with us.

Two college students who loved each other deeply, occasionally slept on the same bed and spent just about every minute together. She was funny, smart, confident, witty, beautiful and very sensual. I’ve been crazy about since the day I met her. To have her next to me, sleeping soundly, filling the room with the sound of her soft breathing at two in the morning was a privilege to me.

“I can feel your eyes on me,” she said softly, smiling with her eyes closed. I couldn’t help but smile back.

“I love you,” I said as I hit send, successfully finishing my assignment. She made a soft noise at the back of her throat and said, “I love you more…” turning on her side to face me. I turned off my laptop and put it on my night table.

Turning towards Heather, I gently kissed her forehead, staying there for a second longer to enjoy the vanilla scent her hair always carried. I joked with her that she probably added vanilla extract to her soft waves just to get me all worked up.

I gripped the sheet and pulled it down, exposing her small and perky breasts and lean torso. She was so pale; her nipples were the perfect shade of light pink. I let the blanket pool around her hips as I kissed her cheek. She made a small protesting noise, “You need to sleep,” she argued. I moved closer, resting on my left elbow. She moved to lay on her back. 

Most women who slept with other women kept their nails short. It’s a stereotype of lesbians. Even though I identified as a lesbian, I kept my nails long-ish. Heather enjoyed them thoroughly as I caressed her face. I slid one manicured finger down her throat in slow lines, moving between her breasts, circling them without touching. I kept sliding that nail down her stomach and stopped at the sheet around her hips.

Goosebumps broke over her body, her nipples hardening. I smirked. She really loved my nails.

“I know we both need to sleep, but I just need to touch you. I haven’t seen you in days…” I trailed off, kissing the top of her chest. I rested my head on her chest, trailing my fingers up and down her side, smiling at the sound of her content breathing.

I kissed her left breast, as it was closer to me. I circled her right breast with my fingers in a feather-light touch. I kissed her stomach, biting softly at the flesh on her sides. She yelped, but laughed to let me know it was okay. I nibbled at the soft flesh right above her sex.

“You’re gonna get me hot and bothered, Krista.” Heather hardly ever admitted things like that out loud, which made me even more determined to get her off tonight.

“I think we both want that, Heather,” I teased.

smileCRYSTAL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileCRYSTAL



I shoved the sheet aside, baring her trimmed sex to the room. Well, mostly just to my eager eyes. I crawled down and opened her legs wide enough to fit me. I’d seen her like this many times before, but she never ceased to leave me in awe. She was beautiful; breathtaking with her wavy locks spread around her like a mane, her perfect breasts rising with her rapid breaths, her stomach with the small scar she’d gotten as a child on the lower left side, the dark hair that covered her sex, and her lovely thick thighs. Her dark brown eyes were lust-filled, but I also saw love. I saw love and happiness and anticipation.

I lowered myself gently to kiss her right thigh. She sighed, eyes fluttering closed. I felt her stuff a pillow under her head. I gave her no time to prepare herself, and took her clit into my mouth as she adjusted her position. I flicked my tongue against her clit, feeling it harden. I grabbed her lips between my teeth, enough pressure for her to feel it but not enough for it to hurt. I stretched them out, hearing the satisfying sound of her grunting. I licked her with my tongue flat against her, earning a surprised “Oh” and a hand curling around my ponytail.

She pulled my head against her, and I took the hint. I sucked softly on her clit, feeling her get incredibly wet against my chin. I leaned on my left side and used my right middle finger to feel her opening.

“Yes, yes, yes…” she said, opening her legs for me. I smirked against her, slipping a finger inside. She was warm and so tight. I began to find a rhythm, sucking and fucking her with a slow start. She rotated her hips against my face. She stared at me, the eye contact making me hotter than any touch could. She stared at me with a fierce longing, ordering me silently to bring her to the sweet edge of release.

“That’s it, baby. Fuck me. Make me cum for you, please.” Her voice took on a higher pitch as she moaned her pleasure to the ceiling. She kept pulling my head toward her, making it harder to breathe but she was close so I could hold it together until then.

“I love it when you finger-fuck me, Krista. I love hearing you slurp on my pussy.” I felt myself get incredibly wet at her dirty talk. My pussy tingled when she talked like that; she knew it would get me off, even without any touching. I moaned against her clit, the vibration making her moan in unison with me. I stuck a second finger into her, finding a quicker rhythm. I pressed against the mattress, trying to relieve that pressure as Heather pushed her hips against my face.

“Yes! God, yes! Eat me and fuck me, God, don’t stop!” she screamed. Her legs shook, her hands trembled as she held my face against her, making me momentarily gasp for breath. Her whole body shook with the force of the orgasm as it took her over. Her eyes rolled back and she arched her back towards the ceiling. I gave her one last kiss, and she laughed.

“God, I love you,” she said, still laughing. I crawled up to her and kissed her, letting her taste herself.

“And I love you,” I replied.

“My turn now,” Heather said with a wink as she playfully pushed me down. She drowned me in kisses and I laughed as she trailed kisses to my neck, where my ticklish spot was.

“I thought we had to sleep?” I asked, mostly teasing. She gave a short laugh.

“Fuck sleep,” she replied.

I grabbed her waist, adding, “God, no, fuck me instead!”

Published 
Written by freshcream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments