Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Found

"She was lonely, so was he, and so it was meant to be."

2
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
She was trembling with anticipation, jumping at every noise, looking at the clock incessantly, adjusting her dress and primping herself in the mirror. "Don't get too worked up," she kept telling herself, but her heart just kept hammering away. As she looked a the clock again, her heart began to sink. It was late, too late. It wasn't going to happen. She bit her lip to fight back the tears and then quickly straightened her shoulders and told herself that she was a big girl. After all she could take care of herself.

She went to the kitchen to see if... the doorbell rang! Her heart seemed to make an attempt at jumping out of her chest. Tingles of excitement ran through her body. It was him, it had to be.

She was a normal woman: she had a good job, good friends, didn't have a criminal record, lived in a nice apartment, and had a nice car. There was really nothing in her life that she had to complain about. Oh sure, she had a few extra pounds, but don't most moms? Oh yes, she was a mom, a good one. Anyone looking at her life, they would say she had it all together. Sure, she was a single mom, but she was strong, she had made things work and she was doing amazingly well on her own.

There were her past mistakes, men in her life that she'd rather forget, but she had learned to move on, and done rather well with it. Which is why it was odd that she had found herself visiting some websites that she'd not frequented previously. Maybe it was the weather. Maybe it was the fact that she had a rather large repair bill on her car. Maybe it was the glass of wine - or was it bottle? - that had been consumed that evening. Whatever it was, she found herself on a dating website that one of her friends had suggested.

It was a typical dating site with a bunch of desperate guys looking for sex, either that or just a bunch of losers. But, for some reason, she made a profile and convinced herself that it was only for social interaction. "Just For Friends" she titled it. Just for fun, she posted a few pictures of herself. What could be the harm? She smiled and laughed at some of the desperate attempts the others were making.

She didn't go back on the site for a week, not until the next Friday night, and the next bottle of wine. That's when she remembered what she'd done. Curious, she logged back onto the site. To her surprise, a dozen messages awaited her. They were the typical ones she'd heard about: "Hey babe, wuzzup"... "Yo chick, wanna bang?"... "Hey what size are your tits?"... "You want my cock inside you?" She deleted one after another, thinking that the site was simply filled with a bunch of desperate guys, maybe even perverts, and she had no time for that. She had learned her lessons in the past.

Frustrated and appalled, she looked for a way to disable her profile. Suddenly another message popped up. The introduction simply said "Hi." Well, that's better, she thought and she opened it. That's when it all started.

She was a picky girl. She had chosen wrong in the past and she knew what kind of man not to go for. But now, suddenly, she found herself talking to this man, a sweet, kind, honest man, who had her blushing and feeling good about herself. He seemed so genuine too and actually seemed to like her. She started to enjoy their friendly banter and looked forward to his next message. She really liked him, but she didn't know if she should.

She had checked his profile and he was also just looking for friends. Well, that was good, so was she! But he was married. That really wasn't a problem at all. Except for the fact that she liked him. Really liked him. And not just in a friendly kind of way. She'd never tell anyone, but when he said sweet things to her, she had wandering hands. As they chatted, she played with herself.

What made it even more interesting was that whenever she'd be in bed in the evening, and playing with herself, because, after all, that's what she had done every night for a long time, she found herself thinking about him. He was stuck in her head and she wanted him. He finally told her that he wanted her too and it filled her with an excitement that she'd never experienced.

She knew better. She knew that she should not tangle with a married man. But he wasn't happy in his marriage. And, she had to admit, she was not entirely happy where she was either. She missed the affections of a man. Not just any man, but a man she loved. She hated to use the "L" word, but she was starting to suspect it was true. It was ridiculous, as they only talked online. They didn't know either other's mannerisms, beliefs, social standings. But that feeling was there. The desire was there as well and it was becoming hard to bear.

Which is why, when he asked her where she lived, she actually told him. His wife was away with the kids and he wanted to see her. It had been after a lengthy, rather steamy online conversation, and she was soaking wet. She wanted him and he wanted her. He told her that if nothing went wrong, he'd be there in an hour. He was late.

The bell rang again. She froze. She didn't know what to do. Now there was a knock on the door. It was him, it had to be! She wanted him so bad, so why was she so nervous? She eventually went to the door and opened it. She looked at him. His eyes didn't look her up and down, the way most guys did, instead they locked on her eyes and stayed there. That desire - no, it was more than desire - that need, that amazing feeling that they'd shared online was there, only now in person.

He reached out his hands and she responded. She felt his hands tremble as they touched. He was just as nervous as she was! Suddenly, a big grin appeared on his face; a big, silly, happy, sexy grin. She burst into giggles and they collapsed into each other's arms, shaking with laughter at the absurdity of their nervousness.

They went inside, not letting go of each other, barely shutting the door behind them. Before she knew it, his lips were on hers and she was kissing back passionately, urgently, as though her life depended on it. A hand was already on his chest, feeling the form of his body, and his hands explored her body, not in a demanding way, but in a gentle, yet intense way.

JazmineBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazmineBrown

She moved closer, right against him, as they kissed and she started grinding against him. As she heard him moan, she felt a gush of her own wetness.

She had never felt like this before. There had been many other men, but not like this. This was something special, this was new. He was not just a random hook-up, this guy was a keeper. She surprised herself by pushing aggressively against him, letting him know how badly she wanted it. And he didn't resist. His hands explored much more intimately, searching for a way inside her blouse.

She praised herself for deciding not to wear a bra that night as his hands touched her beautiful formed, perfectly shaped breasts with their very erect nipples. As his fingers rubbed over those nipples, she moaned in pleasure, grinding against him even more, feeling the pressure building to the edge of orgasm.

She grabbed his hand to pull him toward the bedroom. However, they didn't even make it past the living room before they were on the floor, frantically trying to remove each other's clothes. In no time at all, they were fully exposed to each other, and to no shame of either. Their hands kept touching, caressing, exploring. Suddenly, she touched his cock.

She had glanced at it before. It was by no means a monster but it was a nice size, with decent girth. But, at this point, size didn't matter. It belonged to him! That's what mattered. It could have been half the size and she would have loved it. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft and she stroked him, feeling how hard it was. It turned her on even more.

She didn't know what possessed her to do it. Maybe it was because of those late night pornos she'd watched when she had too much to drink. She didn't know why, but suddenly she had her lips wrapped around that wonderful cock and was sucking it urgently. He was moaning in pleasure with his hands in her hair. He obviously had not experienced this for a long time, based on his reaction. She was even more turned on, knowing what affect she was having on him. With her spare hand, she rubbed herself as she sucked him.

She heard his moans intensify and she slowed down, not wanting it to end that soon. He was obviously excited, and she supposed that what he'd told her about his wife not putting out was very true. She stopped and gave him the naughtiest look she could muster, and straddled him. He bit his lip. That alone almost made her cum. He wanted her bad, and that was something that she'd not seen in a long time. And the intensity at which he wanted her, well, that was definitely a first.

She slid his cock deep inside and shuddered at the feeling. She thought it would be an old familiar feeling but it was not. This wasn't just a cock she was about to have sex with. This was his extension of love. Moving up and down was so intense, so amazing, that she wanted to come almost immediately. But she kept a slow rhythm, methodical, her hands on his chest, watching the amazed look on his face, and she slowly made love to this amazing man.

She moved up and down, this act becoming more like a spiritual experience of sorts. His hands were on her breasts, not groping them, but fondling them lovingly, knowing exactly how to touch, rubbing her nipples just right. She bit her lip again, just to keep from cumming... she didn't understand this at all. She had never felt this way. Usually guys had to work hard to get her to cum. Often she didn't. But now, it was almost like she was fighting it because she wanted this to last longer. And his hands, the way they touched her. It was amazing. She felt like she really meant something to him, that she wasn't just some meat that he had bagged. He was respectful, yet showed how badly he needed her. He loved her, she could tell, and it overwhelmed her.

It was almost as though he could read her thoughts as he took control. She was used to controlling the situation, as that's what most guys wanted, they wanted to be served. But he laid her down gently and made love to her in a way that made her mind travel to places she had never been. It was intensely romantic, yet frantically intense. His cock, going in and out, brought her to the edge and then he pulled back, a teasing smirk on his face, and adorable look in his eyes. It seemed both a short time and a long time that they writhed against each other in complete joy. Every time their eyes would lock, she felt the world disappear and it was just her and him. Finally, when she couldn't take it anymore, she begged him, "Please, let me cum!"

The look of intensity increased in his eyes, and yet, the love never diminished. He became more aggressive, but never hurt her. She felt his own desires increase as his cock bulged inside of her, begging for release. And then she gave in and exploded in complete ecstasy, the moans escaping from her mouth. The orgasm wasn't like anything she'd experienced before. It wasn't just physical. All of her emotions came flooding out which intensified and lengthened the experience. And the feeling of his orgasm shooting off inside of her... well, it sent waves of pleasure through her entire body, like a hit of some exotic drug. Again, time seemed to stop as those waves of pleasure swept mercilessly through her body.

Slowly, the feelings subsided, the intensity ebbing away but the emotions remaining, their eyes still meeting each other, not in shame as she was used to, but in love. They slowly settled into each other's arms, into each other's bodies. And he kissed her. He actually kissed her. Afterward. He didn't just roll over and fall asleep. He kissed her, and his hand kept caressing her naked body.

"I... love you," she said, and she knew it wasn't just due to the experience that she'd just had. It was something real, something so rare that most people had not experienced. He stayed there with their arms wrapped around each other.

She woke up hours later under a warm blanket with his arm still wrapped around her. He awoke at the same time and kissed her cheek.. She smiled and cuddled closer and fell asleep again, knowing that she'd finally found the elusive bliss that had escaped her all her life.

Published 
Written by Hootch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments